I am going to quit gaming forever, because of system wars

This topic is locked from further discussion.

accameron

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 accameron
Member since 2004 • 1521 Posts
I can't take all of the negativety that goes on here. It's just....senseless. All over video games. I love my 360 and Wii, but is it really worth it to badmouth PS3 fans all the time? I mean, we are all english-speaking people who play games, some with better grammar than others. I realized that I spend so much time gaming and on system wars, that I really don't know what it is like to really be outside. Plus, PS3 fanboys have convinced me that my 360 and Wii are complete crap, and that they are both destined to lose to the PS3 juggernaut. And I simply can't justify spending $600 on a freaking video game machine- I mean, WHO DOES THAT??? I am giving up gaming altogether, because of system wars.
Acemaster27

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2 Acemaster27
Member since 2004 • 4482 Posts

I can't take all of the negativety that goes on here. It's just....senseless. All over video games. I love my 360 and Wii, but is it really worth it to badmouth PS3 fans all the time? I mean, we are all english-speaking people who play games, some with better grammar than others. I realized that I spend so much time gaming and on system wars, that I really don't know what it is like to really be outside. Plus, PS3 fanboys have convinced me that my 360 and Wii are complete crap, and that they are both destined to lose to the PS3 juggernaut. And I simply can't justify spending $600 on a freaking video game machine- I mean, WHO DOES THAT??? I am giving up gaming altogether, because of system wars. accameron

One down, 999 posters left to go.

Aqua-Vitae

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 Aqua-Vitae
Member since 2007 • 323 Posts
You could just give up System Wars...
accameron

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 accameron

[QUOTE="accameron"]I can't take all of the negativety that goes on here. It's just....senseless. All over video games. I love my 360 and Wii, but is it really worth it to badmouth PS3 fans all the time? I mean, we are all english-speaking people who play games, some with better grammar than others. I realized that I spend so much time gaming and on system wars, that I really don't know what it is like to really be outside. Plus, PS3 fanboys have convinced me that my 360 and Wii are complete crap, and that they are both destined to lose to the PS3 juggernaut. And I simply can't justify spending $600 on a freaking video game machine- I mean, WHO DOES THAT??? I am giving up gaming altogether, because of system wars. Acemaster27

One down, 999 posters left to go.

The PS3 may be dead last, in the crapper, the toilet, and the bowels of the video game industry, but PS3 fanboys on system wars have broken my will to live/game. I can't stand to even look at my 360 and Wii, sitting so smugly by the TV, because PS3 fanboys have FINALLY convinced me that these systems are crap.

Zandeus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#5 Zandeus
Member since 2006 • 3124 Posts
toodles... bye bye, so long, farewell....
Dahaka-UK

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 Dahaka-UK
Member since 2005 • 6915 Posts
Don't quit gaming, quit system wars.. never come back and don't look back..
_S0LID_SNAKE_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 _S0LID_SNAKE_
Member since 2007 • 802 Posts
I can't take all of the negativety that goes on here. It's just....senseless. All over video games. I love my 360 and Wii, but is it really worth it to badmouth PS3 fans all the time? I mean, we are all english-speaking people who play games, some with better grammar than others. I realized that I spend so much time gaming and on system wars, that I really don't know what it is like to really be outside. Plus, PS3 fanboys have convinced me that my 360 and Wii are complete crap, and that they are both destined to lose to the PS3 juggernaut. And I simply can't justify spending $600 on a freaking video game machine- I mean, WHO DOES THAT??? I am giving up gaming altogether, because of system wars. accameron
:| Instead of quitting videogames just quit SW, and geez you shouldn't take false statements seriously from 13-year old kids with ADHD.
Avatar image for smokeydabear076
smokeydabear076

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#8 smokeydabear076
Member since 2004 • 22109 Posts
Its your loss.:|
Avatar image for nintendofreak_2
nintendofreak_2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 17

#9 nintendofreak_2
Member since 2005 • 25896 Posts
Here's a crazy thought but you could just leave System Wars and not read what we have to say. I actually like to debate with people. Nobody's forcing you to stay.
haziqonfire

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 22

#10 haziqonfire
Member since 2005 • 36390 Posts
lol dont come to system wars then. Why 'quit' gaming because of fanboiz? i just laugh at them.
_en1gma_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 _en1gma_
Member since 2004 • 14617 Posts
OK.
Snagal123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 Snagal123
Member since 2006 • 3524 Posts
Cya later, shame you let such pointless things like system wars effect your enjoyment of playing games and having fun, your loss.
accameron

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 accameron
I mean, I have a freaking law degree, but I let comments about my two systems on system wars make me think that they are complete crap! I even have fun playing them. But now, I look at them with shame. All because of SW.
mikasa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 mikasa
Member since 2003 • 4060 Posts
Who are you again?
air_wolf_cubed

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 27

#16 air_wolf_cubed
Member since 2004 • 10233 Posts
I mean, I have a freaking law degree, but I let comments about my two systems on system wars make me think that they are complete crap! I even have fun playing them. But now, I look at them with shame. All because of SW.accameron
read the posts...quit system wars. or are u too afraid to admit u were pwned?
JiveT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 JiveT
Member since 2005 • 8619 Posts

My god the cows have ruined this man with their blitzkreig of Fony hype.

Grasshopper_12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18 Grasshopper_12
Member since 2007 • 315 Posts
wow... can you say sensitive?
_MURS_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#19 _MURS_
Member since 2007 • 2342 Posts
you people do realize this is a joke thread right???
_en1gma_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20 _en1gma_
Member since 2004 • 14617 Posts

I mean, I have a freaking law degree, but I let comments about my two systems on system wars make me think that they are complete crap! I even have fun playing them. But now, I look at them with shame. All because of SW.accameron

so some kids who make fun of a console makes you enjoy it less? :|

smokeydabear076

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21 smokeydabear076
Why don't you head on out? Chop-chop.:P
Supernova_86

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22 Supernova_86
Member since 2007 • 517 Posts

Don't worry about what over-zealous fanboys say. Most of these fanboys are 12 year old kids who would never speak like that in front of your face. Would you let yourself become persuaded by a 12 year old kid? Of course not! Come on dude, I can tell you that EVERY console is awesome. The Wii, Xbox 360 and PS3 are excellent machines regardless of what some 12 year od kid says :)

Yellow_Rose

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23 Yellow_Rose
Member since 2002 • 16739 Posts

Indeed

Heil68

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24 Heil68
Member since 2004 • 60714 Posts
It was nice knowing you, don't forget to write, ya hear?
Avatar image for justforlotr2004
justforlotr2004

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25 justforlotr2004
Member since 2004 • 10935 Posts
I am going to quit food forever, because of fat people.
MetalContra

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26 MetalContra
Member since 2006 • 1131 Posts
no your not. your still going to play mario galaxy and come to SW to see the fun
The_AI

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#27 The_AI
Member since 2006 • 4791 Posts

I am going to quit food forever, because of fat people.justforlotr2004

ROFL

SiLkYsHoT33

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28 SiLkYsHoT33
Member since 2007 • 135 Posts

I'm sort of thinking about giving up gaming, nothing really interests me anymore.

But to quit because of system wars, wtf? Its not mandatory to view every topic in SW man.

DeadlyZodiac

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29 DeadlyZodiac
Member since 2007 • 1367 Posts

Talk about being highly suggestible. I hope you're not an attorney...

iunderstand

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30 iunderstand
Member since 2006 • 3201 Posts
After you quit system wars you will stop looking at your consoles objectively and focusing on their flaws. When you do start to enjoy gaming again... don't come back. That's the mistake I made.
XanaduTheBand

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31 XanaduTheBand
Member since 2005 • 2971 Posts
Don't be so mellowdramatic you wuss....
turgore

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#32 turgore
Member since 2006 • 7859 Posts
Quit Systemwars... Gaming is great , just make an account suicide lol.
dracula_16

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 26

#33 dracula_16
Member since 2005 • 15997 Posts
You take this place way to seriously then. It's not my fault though- it's your loss.
jessesalinas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34 jessesalinas
Member since 2007 • 2935 Posts

i dont blame you.

youngtongue

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35 youngtongue
Member since 2006 • 990 Posts
Ok who stole this guys baby bottle? Anyone? Common fess up if you fess up now I won't punish you.
kman3002

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36 kman3002
Member since 2006 • 1440 Posts

Or you could just stop coming to system wars.Don't quit gaming with so many great games coming out this year and next.

accameron

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37 accameron

[QUOTE="accameron"]I mean, I have a freaking law degree, but I let comments about my two systems on system wars make me think that they are complete crap! I even have fun playing them. But now, I look at them with shame. All because of SW._en1gma_

so some kids who make fun of a console makes you enjoy it less? :|

Apparently so.

osirisomeomi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39 osirisomeomi
Member since 2007 • 3100 Posts

Here's a crazy thought but you could just leave System Wars and not read what we have to say. I actually like to debate with people. Nobody's forcing you to stay.nintendofreak_2

Well debating usually changes people's opinions... I haven't seen a group of SW opinions change... ever.

osirisomeomi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40 osirisomeomi
Member since 2007 • 3100 Posts

Here's a crazy thought but you could just leave System Wars and not read what we have to say. I actually like to debate with people. Nobody's forcing you to stay.nintendofreak_2

Well debating usually changes people's opinions... I haven't seen a group of SW opinions change... ever.

kittykatz5k

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 34

#41 kittykatz5k
Member since 2004 • 32249 Posts

I'm finding it annoying too, all these rumors and crap flying aroun , be back for E3, otherwise I'll be on other forums for now.

Why give up gaming over system wars, you can post in another forum....

smokeydabear076

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42 smokeydabear076

I'm finding it annoying too, all these rumors and crap flying aroun , be back for E3, otherwise I'll be on other forums for now.

Why give up gaming over system wars, you can post in another forum....

kittykatz5k
Indeed. It is advisable and quite frankly logical to converse with others who are more likely to agree with you or at least share a mutual respect for your system if hostile conversations are damaging to your gaming tendencies.
project343

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43 project343
Member since 2005 • 14106 Posts
I tried to quit gaming... sold my Gamecube and Xbox. It lasted about a week, and I was left consoleless. Don't make the same mistake I made.