How long till Dead Rising 3 goes multiplat?

• 197 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

silversix_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#101 silversix_
Member since 2010 • 26347 Posts
multiplat to current gen you mean? last gen looking games should stay on current gen
TilxWLOC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#102 TilxWLOC
Member since 2011 • 1164 Posts

[QUOTE="muffin200"]

They all ready confimed it's only on the Xbone.

http://www.oxm.co.uk/60879/dead-rising-3-definitely-isnt-a-timed-exclusive-for-xbox-one-says-capcom/

mitu123

1st Killzone Shadow Falls under 60FPS at times, then X1 will have longer recording time than PS4 and now DR3 won't come to PS4...TCHBO a lot today.

Eh, if PS4 continues to have free online, I'll likely go for that 7 years down the line when it is cheap and Demon's Souls 2 and The last guardiahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha-- Nevermind.

lostrib

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#103 lostrib
Member since 2009 • 49999 Posts

[QUOTE="mitu123"]

[QUOTE="muffin200"]

http://www.oxm.co.uk/60879/dead-rising-3-definitely-isnt-a-timed-exclusive-for-xbox-one-says-capcom/

TilxWLOC

1st Killzone Shadow Falls under 60FPS at times, then X1 will have longer recording time than PS4 and now DR3 won't come to PS4...TCHBO a lot today.

Eh, if PS4 continues to have free online, I'll likely go for that 7 years down the line when it is cheap and Demon's Souls 2 and The last guardiahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha-- Nevermind.

PS4 doesn't have free online

percech

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#104 percech
Member since 2011 • 5237 Posts

[QUOTE="mitu123"]

[QUOTE="muffin200"]

TilxWLOC

Haven't you heard? No more free online on the PS4. Old news, brah.
TilxWLOC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#105 TilxWLOC
Member since 2011 • 1164 Posts

[QUOTE="TilxWLOC"]

[QUOTE="mitu123"]

percech

Whoa, really? Now I'm even less interested.

Yeah, I haven't been keeping up for two reasons: The System Wars stuff was getting on my nerves and I really don't care about XBone or PS4.

I thought people were praising Sony for making good decisions.

savagetwinkie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#106 savagetwinkie
Member since 2008 • 7981 Posts

Its probably going to be like dead rising 1, theres no way a company will release an exclusive on an unproven system without substantial capital from that platform's owner. They probably will use this game as a system seller for the first couple of years before a follow up comes out and is a timed exclusive.

savagetwinkie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#107 savagetwinkie
Member since 2008 • 7981 Posts

[QUOTE="percech"]

[QUOTE="TilxWLOC"]

TilxWLOC

Yeah, I haven't been keeping up for two reasons: The System Wars stuff was getting on my nerves and I really don't care about XBone or PS4.

sony didn't make any good decisions, they just didn't make as many as Xbox's so it was easy to slide the really bad under the carpet and pass everything else off as good.
percech

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#108 percech
Member since 2011 • 5237 Posts

[QUOTE="percech"]

[QUOTE="TilxWLOC"]

TilxWLOC

They were praising Sony for being the less of the two evils at the time when they announced that PS4 will support used games and does not require internet connection to use. MS eventually reversed its policies and now are on the ball, except for the pricetag. Yeah but Sony announced back in E3 to play online on the PS4 you will need to subscribe to PSN+.
CanYouDiglt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#109 CanYouDiglt
Member since 2009 • 8474 Posts

[QUOTE="CaseyWegner"]

[QUOTE="EXLINK"]

I give it a 10% chance, at best, that it will go multiplatform 8-12 months from initial released. The only reason I could see it going multiplatform is if it completely and utterly bombed in sales for the Xbox One due to a smaller userbase, which I don't see happening. And if it does it'll be like the Wii knock off of the original Dead Rising...Dead Rising 3: (insert attempted witty subtitle) this time published by Capcom.

Now Titanfall on the other hand, you would not only have to be blind, but incredibly ignorant if you think it won't end up on the PS4. EA and complete exclusivity does not exist, just look at what they did with Mass Effect. As soon as they got the publishing rights to Mass Effect 2 they made the series go multiplatform. They even brought the original Mass Effect, a title once published by Microsoft Studios, to the PS3. I give Titanfall 6-8 months after release before coming to the PS4.

EXLINK

titanfall is being released for the 360, xb1, and pc. where are you getting "complete exclusivity" from?

I feel like there is always someone on the patrol who will nit pick about the exact wording of every statement you make. :roll:

I meant as in they won't keep it as a complete "exclusive" per se to just the Xbox 360, One and PC. It will just be timed before it comes along to the PS4. The vast majority, if not all, EA games are multiplatform to at least the Xbox and Playstation brand.

How is something on 3 different systems exclusive in any form?
xhawk27

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#110 xhawk27
Member since 2010 • 12183 Posts

About the same time as Deep Down goes multiplat. 

Avatar image for Stevo_the_gamer
Stevo_the_gamer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 49

#111 Stevo_the_gamer  Moderator
Member since 2004 • 49568 Posts
Hopefully ASAP so I can play it on my PC.
ArisShadows

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#112 ArisShadows
Member since 2004 • 22784 Posts
Hopefully ASAP so I can play it on my PC.Stevo_the_gamer
lawlessx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#113 lawlessx
Member since 2004 • 48753 Posts
this
EXLINK

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#114 EXLINK
Member since 2003 • 5719 Posts

[QUOTE="EXLINK"]

[QUOTE="CaseyWegner"]

titanfall is being released for the 360, xb1, and pc. where are you getting "complete exclusivity" from?

CanYouDiglt

I feel like there is always someone on the patrol who will nit pick about the exact wording of every statement you make. :roll:

I meant as in they won't keep it as a complete "exclusive" per se to just the Xbox 360, One and PC. It will just be timed before it comes along to the PS4. The vast majority, if not all, EA games are multiplatform to at least the Xbox and Playstation brand.

Exclusivity, per dictionary definition, is when something is not available to, or is limited to a certain group. So something can be exclusive to the Xbox 360, Xbox One and PC since it is not available to a certain group (PS4). I'm aware that Gamespot's "exclusivity" is more strictly based, but I was not using it in that form. People need to stop getting so uptight about how that word is used.

Tessellation

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#115 Tessellation
Member since 2009 • 9297 Posts
All Capcom games are developed on PC,don't be surprised if they have a version ready for the PC market.
crimsonman1245

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#116 crimsonman1245
Member since 2011 • 4253 Posts

xhawk27

I would agree with this. If it isnt published by one of the big 3 then it is probably going to be multplat eventually.

TheKingIAm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#117 TheKingIAm
Member since 2013 • 1531 Posts
[QUOTE="TilxWLOC"]

[QUOTE="percech"]

percech

They were praising Sony for being the less of the two evils at the time when they announced that PS4 will support used games and does not require internet connection to use. MS eventually reversed its policies and now are on the ball, except for the pricetag. Yeah but Sony announced back in E3 to play online on the PS4 you will need to subscribe to PSN+.

MS's 180 didn't help at all. We still dont trust MS after what they tried to pull.
blackace

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#118 blackace
Member since 2002 • 23576 Posts

muffin200

TCHBO!!!! :lol: :lol:

Jakandsigz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#119 Jakandsigz
Member since 2013 • 6341 Posts
[QUOTE="percech"][QUOTE="TilxWLOC"]

TheKingIAm

MS's 180 didn't help at all. We still dont trust MS after what they tried to pull.

Which was tried because of tons of FANS wanting them to. I mean the petition for the old policy is over half a million now and counting. It wasn't clear who the majority was until they announced it.
XBOunity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#120 XBOunity
Member since 2013 • 3837 Posts

Playstation begger should be the new name.

blackace

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#121 blackace

[QUOTE="RR360DD"]Damn TheKingIAm, please stop begging you're damaging the cows reputationTheKingIAm
Not a cow

You act like one though. All you do is bash M$ and XB1. Never say anything negative about Wii U or PS4 that's for sure.

Jonwh18

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#122 Jonwh18
Member since 2009 • 9350 Posts

[QUOTE="EXLINK"]

[QUOTE="CaseyWegner"]

CanYouDiglt

this. If It was only 360 and X1 you might have an arguement. As it stands though once X! and PS4 are out and the four systems are X1, PS4, PC and Wii U, Titan fall will be on half of the avalible systems. That's hardly exclusive. 

MonsieurX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#123 MonsieurX
Member since 2008 • 39858 Posts

[QUOTE="TheKingIAm"][QUOTE="RR360DD"]Damn TheKingIAm, please stop begging you're damaging the cows reputationblackace

Not a cow

You act like one though. All you do is bash M$ and XB1. Never say anything negative about Wii U or PS4 that's for sure.

He constantly bashes the Wii U :|
NameIess_One

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#124 NameIess_One
Member since 2013 • 1077 Posts

sony didn't make any good decisions, they just didn't make as many as Xbox's so it was easy to slide the really bad under the carpet and pass everything else off as good.savagetwinkie

So true... DRM and restrictive policies of the original X1 plan left gamers scared, with very low expectations about next gen systems, so Sony repeated the normal console policies, only, due to backlash against MS, they were passed off as the best thing ever. That allowed them to easily sneak up the on-line fees with minimal backlash.

Ultimately, the PS4 is a slightly more restrictive PS3.

blackace

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#125 blackace

Cows after E3 - "Just wait for Gamescom"

Cows after Gamescom - "Just wait for TGS"

Cows after TGS - "Bu bu bu we still got Indies" :cry:

:?

HaRmLeSS_RaGe

Yeah, I was a bit surprised that no Naughty Dog or Polyphony game was announced for the PS4 through all those events. A bunch of Indies that I can barely remember the names. At least they told us for 12th time that The Last Guardian is still being worked on; after 6 years being in development. I was expecting a bit more from M$ as well. No Conker. No Perfect Dark Zero 2. No MechAssault. No PGR5. No sports games at all, except golf. It's not even available for preorder. Guess we'll have to wait until next year for more exclusive announcements.

blackace

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#126 blackace

[QUOTE="MonsieurX"][QUOTE="Davek33h"]6 months at most, and it will run much better on the PS4percech
http://www.gamespot.com/pages/profile/index.php?user=Davekeeh :(

Wait...what did he do?

Again!?!? He'll be back, I'm sure.

XBOunity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#127 XBOunity
Member since 2013 • 3837 Posts

Eternity

DrRockso87

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#128 DrRockso87
Member since 2010 • 2647 Posts

Normally I would say "never" since Microsoft is funding and publishing the game. However, Microsoft doesn't own the IP and Capcom is a slimey company so they could always pull a "Ninja Gaiden II" like Tecmo did and rename it something else to justify porting it to PS4 (especially since they need the money).

I would say a year (if it comes).

blackace

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#129 blackace

xhawk27

Well Deep Down is being published by Capcom. SCE Japan Studio did help them in making the game however, but SCE doesn't own any part of the game. So Capcom could release this for the XBox One or PC sometime down the road. From the looks of the game, it's online only and it will have microtransaction fees. I'd rather wait for more information on that game. Capcom is good at trying to milk gamers.

CaseyWegner

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#130 CaseyWegner
Member since 2002 • 70114 Posts

[QUOTE="CaseyWegner"]

[QUOTE="EXLINK"]

I give it a 10% chance, at best, that it will go multiplatform 8-12 months from initial released. The only reason I could see it going multiplatform is if it completely and utterly bombed in sales for the Xbox One due to a smaller userbase, which I don't see happening. And if it does it'll be like the Wii knock off of the original Dead Rising...Dead Rising 3: (insert attempted witty subtitle) this time published by Capcom.

Now Titanfall on the other hand, you would not only have to be blind, but incredibly ignorant if you think it won't end up on the PS4. EA and complete exclusivity does not exist, just look at what they did with Mass Effect. As soon as they got the publishing rights to Mass Effect 2 they made the series go multiplatform. They even brought the original Mass Effect, a title once published by Microsoft Studios, to the PS3. I give Titanfall 6-8 months after release before coming to the PS4.

EXLINK

not nitpicking at all. having it on three different systems is pretty darn multiplat.

Ilovegames1992

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#131 Ilovegames1992
Member since 2010 • 14221 Posts

Its Capcom. Fuk knows what they will do.

They might just scrap the game.

TheKingIAm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#132 TheKingIAm

[QUOTE="TheKingIAm"][QUOTE="RR360DD"]Damn TheKingIAm, please stop begging you're damaging the cows reputationblackace

Not a cow

You act like one though. All you do is bash M$ and XB1. [color=red]Never say anything negative about Wii U[/color] or PS4 that's for sure.

Jankarcop

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#133 Jankarcop
Member since 2011 • 11058 Posts

Xbox and exclusives, they tend not to happen much.

Not much point in buying that machine. 

Rage010101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#134 Rage010101
Member since 2006 • 5470 Posts

lol just get an X1 if you want it that badly cow

EXLINK

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#135 EXLINK
Member since 2003 • 5719 Posts

[QUOTE="EXLINK"]

[QUOTE="CaseyWegner"]

CaseyWegner

not nitpicking at all. having it on three different systems is pretty darn multiplat.

And per dictionary definition, Titanfall is still exclusive to those platforms as it is not available to the PS4. I know its on multiple platforms, but its still exclusive to those platforms as it isn't available on the PS4.

Its the same thing as saying Product A is available for purchase exclusively at Market A, Market B and Market C. However, it is not available to purchase at Market D, thus by definition, making Product A exclusive to Markets A, B and C. I know the "Gamespot Definition" is different, but that wasn't how I was using it. This could've been avoided if there wasn't any nit picking about wording, you knew what I meant and please don't pretend like you didn't.

Rage010101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#136 Rage010101
Member since 2006 • 5470 Posts

[QUOTE="RR360DD"]Beg beg beg. :lol: Up next: TitanfallTheKingIAm
:lol: begging? And Titanfall is already multiplat

lol typical cow hiding behind PC

blackace

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#137 blackace

Normally I would say "never" since Microsoft is funding and publishing the game. However, Microsoft doesn't own the IP and Capcom is a slimey company so they could always pull a "Ninja Gaiden II" like Tecmo did and rename it something else to justify porting it to PS4 (especially since they need the money).

DrRockso87

They could release a DIFFERENT Dead Rising for the PS4, but it wouldn't be the same game and would probably be called something different. Also the original Dead Rising was on the Xbox 360 only and it was published by Capcom. Dead Rising 2 was also published by Capcom. I think the only reason the original Dead Rising didn't go to the PS3 was because the PS3 was a b**** to develope for and it would have taken Capcom a lot longer to recreate the game from scratch on that system. Dead Rising 2 was done by a different developer (Blue Castle Games).

blackace

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#138 blackace

Jankarcop

Clueless hermit. They had a ton of exclusives on the original XBox and the XBox 360. Do some research. Just because they didn't have a ton in the last 2 years, doesn't mean they didn't have many early in the Xbox's lifecycle. Not much point in reading your bias troll comments either.

DrRockso87

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#139 DrRockso87
Member since 2010 • 2647 Posts

[QUOTE="DrRockso87"]

blackace

They could release a DIFFERENT Dead Rising for the PS4, but it wouldn't be the same game and would probably be called something different. Also the original Dead Rising was on the Xbox 360 only and it was published by Capcom. Dead Rising 2 was also published by Capcom. I think the only reason the original Dead Rising didn't go to the PS3 was because the PS3 was a b**** to develope for and it would have taken Capcom a lot longer to recreate the game from scratch on that system. Dead Rising 2 was done by a different developer (Blue Castle Games).

Agree with this! Sony really screwed up last gen with the PS3 designing it so difficult to develop games on their platform (which is why plenty of games like Metro 2033 skipped their platform). Now, it's different. So far there seem to be more developers adding their titles to PS4 than Xbox One.

Also agree with the rest of your post. Like I said, Capcom is known to make backhanded moves ("Resident Evil 4" on Gamecube anyone?). Plus, they only have $152 million in the bank. They'll most likely use Sony and Microsoft to foot the bill for their games and then when they're done, port both to other systems with new names. That's my guess.

TheKingIAm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#140 TheKingIAm

[QUOTE="Jankarcop"]

blackace

Clueless hermit. They had a ton of exclusives on the original XBox and the XBox 360. Do some research. Just because they didn't have a ton in the last 2 years, doesn't mean they didn't have many early in the Xbox's lifecycle. Not much point in reading your bias troll comments either.

I love the original Xbox
rjdofu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#141 rjdofu
Member since 2008 • 9171 Posts
Not gonna get it either way.
kuu2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#142 kuu2
Member since 2005 • 12063 Posts

probably as long as it took the first DR to go multi-plat.

Avatar image for deactivated-5afcc99c5544f
deactivated-5afcc99c5544f

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#143 deactivated-5afcc99c5544f
Member since 2012 • 1917 Posts

Begging for Titanfall and Dead Rising 3, rofl.. I don't see Xbox fans begging for Deep Down or Yakuza Restoration.

TheKingIAm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#144 TheKingIAm

Begging for Titanfall and Dead Rising 3, LOL.. I don't see Xbox fans begging for Deep Down or Yakuza Restoration. 

Samus3D
Who's begging? Lems are so accustomed to not having any exclusives that they're hyping games that will inevitably go multiplat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#145 deactivated-5afcc99c5544f
[QUOTE="Samus3D"]

Begging for Titanfall and Dead Rising 3, LOL.. I don't see Xbox fans begging for Deep Down or Yakuza Restoration. 

TheKingIAm
Who's begging? Lems are so accustomed to not having any exclusives that they're hyping games that will inevitably go multiplat

Titanfall maybe but DR3? Stop the effort
lostrib

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#146 lostrib

[QUOTE="TheKingIAm"][QUOTE="Samus3D"]

Samus3D

titanfall is already multiplat

cainetao11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 77

User Lists: 1

#147 cainetao11
Member since 2006 • 38036 Posts
[QUOTE="MickeyTheNinja"]What's even more sad, and pathetic is that people are making fun of others for wanting to play games. Why are people getting made fun of for wanting to play the games from a different console? I thought you people would have learned about now and grown out of this mindset. No one seems to be able to anything without being bashed. I bet some of you have been bullied for playing video games, now you're bullying others for wanting to play video games. Hypocrites. I'm getting a PS4, and have been a fan of Dead Rising since the first on 360. And I'd love for this to be multiplat. I'm not begging, and screw you for not wanting people to play 'your' games. Bunch of children.

Bravo, good sir. Really is stupid, but thats kinda the charm of this place. I'll end up with both consoles so I'm good.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#148 deactivated-5afcc99c5544f

[QUOTE="Samus3D"][QUOTE="TheKingIAm"] Who's begging? Lems are so accustomed to not having any exclusives that they're hyping games that will inevitably go multiplat lostrib

titanfall is already multiplat

Only on Microsoft Windows and Microsoft Xbox
lostrib

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#149 lostrib

[QUOTE="lostrib"]