deactivated-5c0b07b32bf03

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#102 deactivated-5c0b07b32bf03
Member since 2014 • 6005 Posts

Well, for what it's worth, I'm a girl and I have a bit of a crush on Aloy too. And I haven't even played the game yet.

As for the review, I don't trust them. Especially ones that sound so drunk in love.

Blazed

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#103 Blazed
Member since 2005 • 2947 Posts

@kvally said:

@Blazed: I'm moist just thinking about this game

LOL Horizon made history and not becauae of it's gameplay.

GarGx1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#104 GarGx1
Member since 2011 • 10934 Posts

I get the impression she'd have hated the game if the main character was a black dude and wouldn't touched if it at all had it been white dude.

Thinking on it, I didn't really see much mentioned about the way the game plays at all.

hrt_rulz01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#105 hrt_rulz01
Member since 2006 • 22374 Posts

@ConanTheStoner said:

This game has always been zero hype for me. Partially because of the developer, but I also just haven't seen anything that pulls me in. It's pretty and it looks like its mechanically sound, but that's about it. Kinda like when Destiny and The Division were being paraded around, I just never saw the appeal.

As always, hope I'm wrong on this one. Maybe I've just been sleeping on something that will be a great title, but I have my doubts.

This.

samfisher56

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#106 samfisher56
Member since 2005 • 772 Posts

Looks aboslutely amazing. Cant wait.

DragonfireXZ95

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#107 DragonfireXZ95
Member since 2005 • 26645 Posts

@Blazed said:
@DragonfireXZ95 said:

This review doesn't seem biased at all.

Nothing like a game that plays itself.

This review sucks.

Try and keep up. She gave us specific details on her date with Aloy.

@kvally said:

Dang she wanted to make love to Aloy. Hot coffee patch confirmed?

LOL That makes it AAAE by default no matter what it scores Metacritic. Games that make chics turned on by chics is autimatic W. Are you denyiing this?

Keep up with a shitty review that only goes over how "powerful" this Aloy character is without really delving into the gameplay itself? Yeah, sure, I'll keep up with that tripe.

How much do you want to bet that Aloy is just like Lara Croft? Boring, but gets the job done. This chick is probably only praising her because she rarely ever plays video games that star women.

silversix_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#108 silversix_
Member since 2010 • 26347 Posts

@FLOPPAGE_50 said:
@silversix_ said:

Am i the only cow on this site that gives no single F about this game?

At first I didn't either, I mean it's ANOTHER open world game, there's only so much I can take back to back.

However, graphically it looks impressive, and the world looks pretty huge, It has potential.

I'd pick this over another Killzone, 100%.

well, i'd pick it over KZ as well. But that's not saying much. The game sure looks impressive and has a very nice art style, but gameplay wise? Not looking tight from what i've seen.

ConanTheStoner

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#109 ConanTheStoner
Member since 2011 • 23712 Posts
@davillain- said:

I'm kinda surprise you guys aren't looking forward to Horizon: Zero Dawn. It's a new IP and the studio behind it never concern me only because I want to see more developers like Guerrilla Games take risks and it shows it with Horizon. I'm excited for this new IP only because we really need to see more new IP's but I will say this. Wait for the good reviews (not the one Charz posted) to start poppin out before you consider buying it or not.

I am glad for a new IP, and I'm definitely glad that GG isn't making yet another Killzone. This is a move in the right direction and I hope it pays off with a cool game. I'm all for that.

Just not really interested in it from what I've seen. And reviews basically have zero sway on my game purchases lol. Can't even remember the last time I looked at a review before picking a game up, was probably some time early last gen.

But yeah, after the game drops I'll look at more thorough gameplay videos and get a better idea if it's something I'll like.

Quicksilver128

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#110  Edited By Quicksilver128
Member since 2003 • 7075 Posts

I want the game to be good but this sounds like a sjw whos creaming over a female lead.

Syn_Valence

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#111 Syn_Valence
Member since 2004 • 2139 Posts

What the hell happened? There's so many games coming out in the first three months of the year i don't even know if i can play them all in a year.

ZmanBarzel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#112 ZmanBarzel
Member since 2014 • 3138 Posts
@mmmwksil said:

I saw no mention of the game in that "review". No descriptions on how it plays, how long it lasts, how it compares to similar titles; just flowery praise for a character that borders on creepy.

Who is it that constantly says games journalism is sh*t? Because they're right.

Also: Chaz, get better taste. The new Zelda is one of the ugliest designs they've done for her to date.

How it plays: 14th through the 17th paragraphs.

How long it lasts: 3rd and 4th paragraphs.

How it compares to similar titles: 8th and 9th paragraphs.

firedguy33

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#113 firedguy33
Member since 2016 • 133 Posts

I'll wait until several full reviews comes out instead of hand-picked quotes by someone lacking credibility