Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 72

User Lists: 0

#101 Pedro
Member since 2002 • 70051 Posts

@gifford38 said:

@kvallyx: your so full of donkeys shit balls and you know it. Spiderman2 is a great achievement for sonys library. Hellblade only has creativity in its story. But yet Xbox fans don't like movies (story games). But gameplay spiderman2 beats it 100x fold. The leveling,suits,powers, and moves.

but I am excited for hellblade2 but was hoping for a 70 dollar game that grew off from the first game.

Pretty ironic.😏

KvallyX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

User Lists: 5

#102 KvallyX
Member since 2019 • 13055 Posts

@gifford38 said:

@kvallyx: your so full of donkeys shit balls and you know it. Spiderman2 is a great achievement for sonys library. Hellblade only has creativity in its story. But yet Xbox fans don't like movies (story games). But gameplay spiderman2 beats it 100x fold. The leveling,suits,powers, and moves.

I but I am excited for hellblade2 but was hoping for a 70 dollar game that grew off from the first game.

You going to be ok? So you are upset that the quality of Spider-Man 2 is a dumpster fire for that 8 rated game?

KvallyX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#103 KvallyX

@Pedro said:
@gifford38 said:

but I am excited for hellblade2 but was hoping for a 70 dollar game that grew off from the first game.

Pretty ironic.😏

He is so busy raging that he isn’t even reading the posts.

SecretPolice

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#104 SecretPolice
Member since 2007 • 44195 Posts

Thank you, Xbox, and of course thank you Uncle Phil. :P

Spelamera

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#105 Spelamera
Member since 2024 • 72 Posts
@Archangel3371 said:

Well I’m a Game Pass subscriber so that’s where I’ll be playing it. 🤷‍♂️

Same, why buy games you can play for free and why buy games on disc these days when the full game not always on the disc

Gifford38

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#106  Edited By Gifford38
Member since 2020 • 7249 Posts

@kvallyx said:
@Pedro said:
@gifford38 said:

Pretty ironic.😏

He is so busy raging that he isn’t even reading the posts.

you said hellblade is better than spiderman2 did you not? what does that have to do with reading the posts?

Gifford38

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#107 Gifford38
Member since 2020 • 7249 Posts

@boiled-hotdug said:
@gifford38 said:

why is that funny? its selling great. mr 255 post. go boil your hotdog.

VatususReturns

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#108  Edited By VatususReturns
Member since 2021 • 951 Posts

@kvallyx said:
@vatususreturns said:
@kvallyx said:
@silentchief said:
@kvallyx said:

Quality > Quantity. Spider-Man 2 was a dumpster fire with regards to quality.

Spiderman 2 is 90+ Metacritic and multiple Goty nominations. Ninja theory has never come close to the quality of Spiderman 2.

Spider-Man 2 got an 8. Not only that, but it's a dumpster fire when it comes to quality. Hellblade 1 quality is leagues better than Spider-Man 2.

lolwut? I did enjoy Hellblade 1, very much mindya, but comparing its oversimplified hack'n'slash swordplay with "walkin'n'talkin" segments to a full open world AAA game is just bs of the highest grade. You fanboys, seriously. Prefering one is one thing, not being objective is another

You are in denial. Every one knows the Spider-Man 2 is a dumpster fire quality wise. Have you not seen the endless bugs posted on this exact forum? Have you not see the patch notes that the devs have put out? It's been a nightmare as far as quality goes.

Again, its a game way more complex than the corridor with oversimplified combat that is Hellblade.

dabear

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#109  Edited By dabear
Member since 2002 • 8877 Posts
@hardwenzen said:
@dabear said:

@hardwenzen: You know, there are stats that show hours played.

You've moved to conspiracy theory levels.

How sad.

Everything you dislike, is a conspiracy to you. Listen, MS wouldn't be thinking of going third party if they were doing well.🤦‍♂️

You know, there are stats that showhoursplayed.

There are stats that showhoursplayed.

here are STATS that SHOWHOURSPLAYED.

I mean, how many times and ways do I have to type that? Would cue cards work? Your comment is debunked by hard data.

KvallyX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#110 KvallyX

@vatususreturns said:
@kvallyx said:
@vatususreturns said:
@kvallyx said:
@silentchief said:

Spiderman 2 is 90+ Metacritic and multiple Goty nominations. Ninja theory has never come close to the quality of Spiderman 2.

Spider-Man 2 got an 8. Not only that, but it's a dumpster fire when it comes to quality. Hellblade 1 quality is leagues better than Spider-Man 2.

lolwut? I did enjoy Hellblade 1, very much mindya, but comparing its oversimplified hack'n'slash swordplay with "walkin'n'talkin" segments to a full open world AAA game is just bs of the highest grade. You fanboys, seriously. Prefering one is one thing, not being objective is another

You are in denial. Every one knows the Spider-Man 2 is a dumpster fire quality wise. Have you not seen the endless bugs posted on this exact forum? Have you not see the patch notes that the devs have put out? It's been a nightmare as far as quality goes.

Again, its a game way more complex than the corridor with oversimplified combat that is Hellblade.

And it's buggy as ****. Stop making excuses. The quality is shit.

Avatar image for blaznwiipspman1
blaznwiipspman1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#111 blaznwiipspman1
Member since 2007 • 16582 Posts

This is good news, we're saving the trees and cleaning up plastic junk in our ocean. MS for the gamers and the people.

hardwenzen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#112 hardwenzen  Online
Member since 2005 • 39475 Posts

@dabear said:
@hardwenzen said:
@dabear said:

How sad.

Everything you dislike, is a conspiracy to you. Listen, MS wouldn't be thinking of going third party if they were doing well.🤦‍♂️

I mean, how many times and ways do I have to type that? Would cue cards work? Your comment is debunked by hard data.

Your stats an illusion to hide how poorly they are doing. Until the show us how profitable GP is, for everyone they are doing as poorly as their console sales.

dabear

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#113 dabear
Member since 2002 • 8877 Posts

@hardwenzen said:
@dabear said:
@hardwenzen said:
@dabear said:

How sad.

Your stats an illusion to hide how poorly they are doing. Until the show us how profitable GP is, for everyone they are doing as poorly as their console sales.

And here we go.

You say "Everything you dislike, is a conspiracy to you." You are talking about yourself. You don't want to accept numbers from MS, so you just say "they're making that up".

Archangel3371

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#114 Archangel3371
Member since 2004 • 44376 Posts

@spelamera: Games on Game Pass aren’t free though. 😐

KvallyX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#115 KvallyX

@spelamera said:

play for free

Do tell!

Spelamera

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#116  Edited By Spelamera

@Archangel3371 said:

Depends how you look at it

@kvallyx said:
@spelamera said:

play for free

Do tell!

GamePass

hardwenzen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#117  Edited By hardwenzen  Online
Member since 2005 • 39475 Posts

DF thinks this will be Xbox's The Order 1886🤣🤣🤣🤦‍♂️🤣🤣🤣

Archangel3371

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#118 Archangel3371

@spelamera: How does it, “depend on how you look at it”? You pay to subscribe to Game Pass to play a game from the service’s library of games. It’s not free. No if’s, and’s, or but’s about it.

Spelamera

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#119  Edited By Spelamera
@Archangel3371 said:

@spelamera: How does it, “depend on how you look at it”? You pay to subscribe to Game Pass to play a game from the service’s library of games. It’s not free. No if’s, and’s, or but’s about it.

Yes sure, i pay for Gamepass, but i get access to ALL games there and can play how much and whatever i want there.

I dont replay games i finished. For the price of 2 AAA games i get gamepass for a full year with all day1 releases and everything else. Pretty much free if you ask me, thx Phil

Archangel3371

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#120  Edited By Archangel3371

@spelamera: So it’s not free then.

I think Game Pass is the best value in gaming but it’s definitely not free.

KvallyX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#121 KvallyX

@spelamera said:
@Archangel3371 said:

@kvallyx said:
@spelamera said:

play for free

Do tell!

GamePass

Last I looked, Game Pass had two options. $120 a year and $180 a year. How do we get the $0.00 a year?

VatususReturns

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#122  Edited By VatususReturns
@kvallyx said:
@vatususreturns said:
@kvallyx said:
@vatususreturns said:

Welcome to 2024

Silentchief

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#123  Edited By Silentchief
Member since 2021 • 6993 Posts
@kvallyx said:
@vatususreturns said:
@kvallyx said:
@vatususreturns said:

I probably had 5 bugs over the course of 30 hours all of which were quickly resolved after reloading the game. So you can reach all you want but the reality is it was in much better shape then many other big budget titles. Baldurs Gate 3 for an example was an absolute shit show. It was so bad I had to wait two weeks for the game to get patched before I could finish it.

Regardless Ninja Theory has never produced anything up to Spider-Man 2's level of quality.

Pedro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#124 Pedro
Loading Video...
  • Main Story 17 Hours

WitIsWisdom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#125 WitIsWisdom
Member since 2007 • 9585 Posts

I'm not as sure that's as reassuring as you would like to believe. They are essentially selling a game to be relatively hyped up at the price of a AA game. To me thats speaks volumes about the overall package the game has to offer. 8 hour campaign, perhaps that's why, but then again.. why?

KvallyX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#126 KvallyX

@silentchief said:
@kvallyx said:
@vatususreturns said:
@kvallyx said:
@vatususreturns said:

I probably had 5 bugs over the course of 30 hours all of which were quickly resolved after reloading the game. So you can reach all you want but the reality is it was in much better shape then many other big budget titles. Baldurs Gate 3 for an example was an absolute shit show. It was so bad I had to wait two weeks for the game to get patched before I could finish it.

Regardless Ninja Theory has never produced anything up to Spider-Man 2's level of quality.

That’s a good thing considering the shit quality that is Spider-Man 2. Insomniac needs to not rush games anymore to prevent these disasters.

Avatar image for SolidGame_basic
SolidGame_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#127 SolidGame_basic
Member since 2003 • 45345 Posts

^ someone living in denial lol.

Silentchief

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#128 Silentchief

@kvallyx said:
@silentchief said:
@kvallyx said:
@vatususreturns said:
@kvallyx said:

That’s a good thing considering the shit quality that is Spider-Man 2. Insomniac needs to not rush games anymore to prevent these disasters.

If never touching 90 Meta and never being nominated for Goty is a good thing then that's news to me 🤣.

KvallyX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#129 KvallyX

@silentchief said:
@kvallyx said:

If never touching 90 Meta and never being nominated for Goty is a good thing then that's news to me 🤣.

What does that have to do with the buggy mess that Spider-Man 2 got? I mean look at Starfield, which was an even buggier mess and got a 85.

Silentchief

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#130  Edited By Silentchief

@kvallyx said:
@silentchief said:
@kvallyx said:

What does that have to do with the buggy mess that Spider-Man 2 got? I mean look at Starfield, which was an even buggier mess and got a 85.

A game can be completely bug free and still be trash.

KvallyX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#131 KvallyX

@silentchief said:
@kvallyx said:
@silentchief said:
@kvallyx said:

A game can be completely bug free and still be trash.

You are GOD DAMN RIGHT!

Heil68

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#132 Heil68
Member since 2004 • 60718 Posts

@kvallyx said:
@spelamera said:
@Archangel3371 said:

@kvallyx said:
@spelamera said:

play for free

Do tell!

GamePass

Last I looked, Game Pass had two options. $120 a year and $180 a year. How do we get the $0.00 a year?

KvallyX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#133 KvallyX

@Heil68 said:
@kvallyx said:
@spelamera said:

@kvallyx said:
@spelamera said:

play for free

Do tell!

GamePass

Hardy har har!

R4gn4r0k

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#134 R4gn4r0k
Member since 2004 • 46501 Posts

I guess pirates are the ones who least care about not having a physical version of their game.

I get having principles but playing a game (the software, the coding that went into a game) is 99.99% of the experience and owning a physical copy of that game or displaying it on a shelf somewhere is only 0.01%.

As much as I like collecting games myself I wouldn't want to miss out on Alan Wake 2 or Hellblade 2 just because there isn't a copy to put on my shelf.

Likewise, I remember people refusing to play Half Life 2 because it came with DRM... Steam, they said they never wanted to play a game that wasn't truly theirs and came connected to a piece of sofware like this.

VatususReturns

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#135  Edited By VatususReturns
@R4gn4r0k said:

I guess pirates are the ones who least care about not having a physical version of their game.

I get having principles but playing a game (the software, the coding that went into a game) is 99.99% of the experience and owning a physical copy of that game or displaying it on a shelf somewhere is only 0.01%.

As much as I like collecting games myself I wouldn't want to miss out on Alan Wake 2 or Hellblade 2 just because there isn't a copy to put on my shelf.

Likewise, I remember people refusing to play Half Life 2 because it came with DRM... Steam, they said they never wanted to play a game that wasn't truly theirs and came connected to a piece of sofware like this.

Most game collectors (me included) wont be missing out on acclaimed games just because there isnt a physical version. They just wont buy it at launch full price like the developers want us to but will rather wait for a deep deep sale on the games.

Thats the thing about collectors, they are willing to pay full price for a game only if they'll fully own it and for that most will research if a full playable game will be on the disc/cartridge before shelling out their hard earned cash. Despite fewer and fewer, there are still fully playable games on physical media not requiring online conection or day 1 patches in order to be playable. From Software games or most Nintendo games come to mind for ex

Pedro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#136 Pedro

@R4gn4r0k: Please. Gaming is all about the physical copy. It is the reason you game.😎

KvallyX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#137 KvallyX

How much is the game on PS5?