Heavy Rain for the Move is INCREDIBLE.

• 96 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Loco_Live

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#51 Loco_Live
Member since 2010 • 3147 Posts

▲ Sorry bro, Heavy Rain was an complete failure of a game on every level. I don't see how adding motion controls would help all the issues that games had. ▲

ultraking

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#52 ultraking
Member since 2004 • 6904 Posts

▲ Sorry bro, Heavy Rain was an complete failure of a game on every level. I don't see how adding motion controls would help all the issues that games had. ▲

Loco_Live

what issues did it have?

SilverChimera

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#53 SilverChimera
Member since 2009 • 9256 Posts

you took a picture at one store? without any context, and its fuzzy as hell? why no pictures from all 3 stores?

WilliamRLBaker
Yet you would use a picture from one store to prove that move doesn't sell :?
yugioh3ds

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#54 yugioh3ds
Member since 2010 • 456 Posts

[QUOTE="FIipMode"]

[QUOTE="DroidPhysX"]This was ALSO shot at a gamestop, Moves midnight launchyodaddyninja

This was shot at a Move launch also.

http://oi56.tinypic.com/eio6m1.jpg

Guy to the far left = Manny Pacquiao?

Avatar image for Stevo_the_gamer
Stevo_the_gamer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 49

#55 Stevo_the_gamer  Moderator
Member since 2004 • 49581 Posts
I don't suppose the character movement, and camera angles haven't been changed or adjusted, have they?
KHAndAnime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#56 KHAndAnime
Member since 2009 • 17565 Posts
The Move is great, the haters are too poor to afford it though so they're stuck with baseless speculation.
GeneralShowzer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 15

#57 GeneralShowzer
Member since 2010 • 11598 Posts
I'm gonna quote somebody on this "Can they make a peripheral to make the game not suck ass?"
Riverwolf007

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#58 Riverwolf007
Member since 2005 • 26023 Posts

The Move is great, the haters are too poor to afford it though so they're stuck with baseless speculation.KHAndAnime
working harder to afford it has instilled discapline in me! thank you sony!

slikonebtz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#59 slikonebtz
Member since 2005 • 1082 Posts

i totaly agree with this, the move version no longer controls like a tank. you move with the analogue stick, look by pointing the move controller and actions seem alot more relevant than what you had to do on the dualshock.

it realy does make the game better!! try the demo peoples

skrat_01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#60 skrat_01
Member since 2007 • 33767 Posts
Still doesn't improve the games terrible narrative. Also 'lol research'
omho88

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#61 omho88
Member since 2007 • 3967 Posts

imo, HR should have been a Move luanch title, for me, who didn't play HR yet, this is going to be a blast with Move, hopefully.

walkingdream

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#62 walkingdream
Member since 2009 • 4883 Posts
It's selling relatively poorly in comparison to wii and what kinetic will sell...
Epak_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#63 Epak_
Member since 2004 • 11911 Posts

I tried out the demo (with DS3). This game was meant to be played with motion controls. I can already imagine how good they suit the gameplay. When I get HR it's definitely going to be the move-edition. First I have to buy Move though...

popopatrol

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#64 popopatrol
Member since 2009 • 172 Posts

Save $150+ dollars spent on move and bad games and instead buy 3-4 excellent games.... lol I think I would prefer to spend that money on some games I missed playing when they were full price instead of getting a motion controller. Still need to get demon souls and said heavy rain lol. Oh and BTW how does move imrove heavy rain?

brickdoctor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 156

#65 brickdoctor
Member since 2008 • 9746 Posts

I'm still not interested. I already played Heavy Rain. I liked it, then I moved on.

kuraimen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#66 kuraimen
Member since 2010 • 28078 Posts

[QUOTE="Half-Way"]

i cant believe what im going to say but, i miss the old cows that were simply ignorant and hated motion controls.

Ignorance was still better then hypocrisy.

Whenever someone tryes to give his personal opinion on something, and then combines it with a way to justify it by posting something sale related, its just sad.

goblaa

Total truth right here. Cows had 4 years to get on the motion control bandwagon, but instead decided to insist that they were the bane of video games. Today they are the best thing ever.:roll:

Like lems were hyping Natal as the most amazing thing since drinkable water and now they laugh at it like it's a failure only matched by the power glove. The truth eventally hits fanboys directly in the face ;).
Loco_Live

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#67 Loco_Live
Member since 2010 • 3147 Posts

[QUOTE="Loco_Live"]

ultraking

what issues did it have?

▲ Poor graphics, poor animations, poor story. The entire concept was just rediculous and it came out a joke. ▲

Avatar image for ProjectNatalFan
ProjectNatalFan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#68 ProjectNatalFan
Member since 2010 • 2471 Posts

[QUOTE="DroidPhysX"]

This was ALSO shot at a gamestop, Moves midnight launch

HelloMoto56

lol, that picture has spawned some of the most silliest comparisons this year (such as Halo: Reach midnight launch vs. Playstation Move midnight launch).

really, no one's going to go to a midnight launch of a peripheal, especially if said peripheal is a motion controller. even with that stated though, no one, including me, expected it to be doing so well both critically and commercially.

rethink that as Kinect will have a big midnight launch....

jume

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#69 jume
Member since 2004 • 115 Posts

Fascinating how selective perception works. "ALL cows were bashing motion gaming, now the ALL celebrate it." Newsflash, not ALL were bashing it (and plenty own a Wii as well), just like there are STILL lots of "motion gaming sucks" comments from cows. Guess what, the majority didn't change their mind, but the minority has become less vocal (maybe feeling "betrayed" by Sony or some irrational bs like that).

Renzokucant

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#70 Renzokucant
Member since 2009 • 3157 Posts
lol that's kinda funny
coasterguy65

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

#71 coasterguy65
Member since 2005 • 7133 Posts

[QUOTE="goblaa"]

[QUOTE="Half-Way"]

i cant believe what im going to say but, i miss the old cows that were simply ignorant and hated motion controls.

Whenever someone tryes to give his personal opinion on something, and then combines it with a way to justify it by posting something sale related, its just sad.

kuraimen

Total truth right here. Cows had 4 years to get on the motion control bandwagon, but instead decided to insist that they were the bane of video games. Today they are the best thing ever.:roll:

Like lems were hyping Natal as the most amazing thing since drinkable water and now they laugh at it like it's a failure only matched by the power glove. The truth eventally hits fanboys directly in the face ;).

Huh...When did Lemmings hype Natal? Cows and Lems were always universal in their hate for motion controls, well of course except for a few of them, but the vast majority of both camps hated motion controls and expected both to fail. It was something that was on the Wii, and it made the Wii casual why would "hardcore" gamers want anything to do with it?

Even though some Cows have now jumped on the Move is great bandwagon, I'd still bet the majority want nothing to do with it. As of course the majority of Lems want nothing to do with Kinect.

Half-Way

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#72 Half-Way
Member since 2010 • 5001 Posts

[QUOTE="Half-Way"]

santoron

TC was surprised he liked it himself. People aren't allowed to grow?

lets just say, the amount of cows that suddenly changed their opinion since the move launched it very huge, and i dont think that has something to do with growth

kuraimen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#73 kuraimen
Member since 2010 • 28078 Posts

[QUOTE="kuraimen"][QUOTE="goblaa"]

coasterguy65

Huh...When did Lemmings hype Natal? Cows and Lems were always universal in their hate for motion controls, well of course except for a few of them, but the vast majority of both camps hated motion controls and expected both to fail. It was something that was on the Wii, and it made the Wii casual why would "hardcore" gamers want anything to do with it?

Even though some Cows have now jumped on the Move is great bandwagon, I'd still bet the majority want nothing to do with it. As of course the majority of Lems want nothing to do with Kinect.

The 360 was declared the winner of the 2009 E3 just because of the Natal smoke and mirrors show. How can people forget that? they only showed a bunch of multiplats and Natal crap while Sony acually had a show filled with exclusives and yet Microsoft was declared the winner all over the place and Milo was the "guy" of the moment :P
aaronmullan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

#74 aaronmullan
Member since 2004 • 33426 Posts
Probably. I still prefer normal controllers over motion, though.
fun-da-mental

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#75 fun-da-mental
Member since 2002 • 621 Posts

[QUOTE="santoron"]

[QUOTE="Half-Way"]

Half-Way

lets just say, the amount of cows that suddenly changed their opinion since the move launched it very huge, and i dont think that has something to do with growth

Its called change of opinion since Move turned out better than most people expected (at least in my case). The ones who are bashing Move are mostly the ones who never tried Move. Growth will happen eventually as more and more people experience how awesome it is:)

Truth_Hurts_U

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

#76 Truth_Hurts_U
Member since 2006 • 9703 Posts

When I went to my big name stores around my area... Shelfs were fully stocked with move.

Rip to buy all that stuff (3 items).

Half-Way

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#77 Half-Way
Member since 2010 • 5001 Posts

[QUOTE="Half-Way"]

[QUOTE="santoron"]

fun-da-mental

Its called change of opinion since Move turned out better than most people expected (at least in my case). The ones who are bashing Move are mostly the ones who never tried Move. Growth will happen eventually as more and more people experience how awesome it is:)

so your assuming most of the people who bash move never tried it? And im assuming most of the people who like move are hypocrites and fanboys.

there is nothing wrong with that.

iMojo786_PSN

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#78 iMojo786_PSN
Member since 2010 • 1641 Posts

[QUOTE="Loco_Live"]

ultraking

what issues did it have?

the game scored great, it has no issues, the only issues i see here are the jelous fanboys who waited 9 months for another Halo to come out.

Avatar image for Stevo_the_gamer
Stevo_the_gamer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 49

#79 Stevo_the_gamer  Moderator
Member since 2004 • 49581 Posts

the game scored great, it has no issues, the only issues i see here are the jelous fanboys who waited 9 months for another Halo to come out.

iMojo786_PSN

Heavy Rain... had no issues? No issues. :| Did we play the same game?

iMojo786_PSN

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#80 iMojo786_PSN
Member since 2010 • 1641 Posts

[QUOTE="iMojo786_PSN"] the game scored great, it has no issues, the only issues i see here are the jelous fanboys who waited 9 months for another Halo to come out.

Stevo_the_gamer

Heavy Rain... had no issues? No issues. :| Did we play the same game?

ok....every game has "issues" but not the way some fanboys are stating it.

6matt6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#81 6matt6
Member since 2005 • 9726 Posts
[QUOTE="Half-Way"]

RavenLoud
All fanboys are the same at the end of the day. If cows were the ones who went the Wii route while Nintendo went for the tech, I bet sheep would do the same thing. Also, I heard that back in 2007 the sheep were spamming sales threads, bragging about it every occasion. I wasn't a member at the time so I can't confirm though.

Pretty much it was crazy. Sheeps went from 'sales don't matter games and fun do' then changed their tune to 'WE ARE WINNING IN SALES WOO WE ARE WINNERS!' Cows did the exact opposite. Lemmings well they kind of went cocky for a while after being the SW whipping boys and they ended up second.
clruff

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#82 clruff
Member since 2010 • 275 Posts

That picture is the picture around all of the stores in my area as well; Walmart, Best Buy, Target, Game Stop, ShopKo, K-mart all have no Move controllers in stock. They all tell me they got in enough to fill their Cardboard display with the Sports Champion bundle and Move controllers and their isle and fill it up again and they all sold out in week 1 within the first 7 days by Friday. I was able to go buy them within that first 5 days so I got 4.

donalbane

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 19

#83 donalbane
Member since 2003 • 16383 Posts
It's easily the best game with Move support right now. (MAG support is terrible, btw.)
nintendo-4life

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#84 nintendo-4life
Member since 2004 • 18281 Posts
A cow that thought Motions controls suck but are now the best thing evar? NO WAY :o I kid :P
POPEYE1716

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#85 POPEYE1716
Member since 2003 • 4749 Posts

[QUOTE="FIipMode"]

[QUOTE="DroidPhysX"]This was ALSO shot at a gamestop, Moves midnight launchyodaddyninja

If people really stood outside a store for several hours for the Move, I feel bad for them.

People are missing the point here. Why are there 5 kids wearing the same exact hoodie.

ultraking

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#86 ultraking
Member since 2004 • 6904 Posts

[QUOTE="ultraking"]

[QUOTE="Loco_Live"]

Loco_Live

what issues did it have?

▲ Poor graphics, poor animations, poor story. The entire concept was just rediculous and it came out a joke. ▲

ill give you poor animations.. but story and graphics are 2 things that excel in heavy rain

FIipMode

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

#87 FIipMode
Member since 2009 • 10850 Posts

People are missing the point here. Why are there 5 kids wearing the same exact hoodie.POPEYE1716
It's a God of War hoodie, guess they were giving it out or something.

J-WOW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#88 J-WOW
Member since 2010 • 3105 Posts
[QUOTE="FIipMode"]

[QUOTE="DroidPhysX"]

[QUOTE="HelloMoto56"]

that's a camera phone screenshot. and excuse me for not carrying around my HD 1080p resolution camera. i sometimes forget to have it with me at all times.

and actually, i was going to do just that, but truth be told, it'd be redundant considering there's been various reports of this happening all over. albeit; no proof.

This was ALSO shot at a gamestop, Moves midnight launch

those are some cool Kratos jackets
monson21502

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#90 monson21502
Member since 2009 • 8230 Posts
[QUOTE="POPEYE1716"]

[QUOTE="yodaddyninja"]

[QUOTE="FIipMode"]

If people really stood outside a store for several hours for the Move, I feel bad for them.

People are missing the point here. Why are there 5 kids wearing the same exact hoodie.

prison jackets is my guess.
monson21502

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#91 monson21502
Member since 2009 • 8230 Posts

also, there is more then just 5 with that jacket

Gue1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#93 Gue1
Member since 2004 • 12171 Posts

[QUOTE="yodaddyninja"]

[QUOTE="FIipMode"]

POPEYE1716

The pattern is the same as Kratos tatoo... Maybe that's a God of War hoodie? And considering they are on a Move launch it would mean that they support Sony to the extreme!

Avatar image for FeedOnATreeFrog
FeedOnATreeFrog

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#94 FeedOnATreeFrog
Member since 2009 • 792 Posts

Adding the bit about Move's popularity doesn't exactly help keep things unbiased...

fail.

But, I am sure Heavy Rain plays well.

still, don't lie about the move's popularity.

djsifer01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#95 djsifer01
Member since 2005 • 7238 Posts
HR with Move is awesome. Move is selling very well, Amazon as a 2-3 week wait for the controller stand alone so it not just one store. I cant wait for MS to eat there words on 3 million Kinect units sold by the end of the year. What are they smoking?