Have PS3 exclusives started outperforming 360 exclusives?

• 122 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

fenwickhotmail

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

User Lists: 0

#51 fenwickhotmail
Member since 2004 • 7308 Posts
I think they're about even at the moment PS3 had MGS IV, LBP and Resistance while 360 had Gears 2, Fable 2, Lost Odyssey, Banjo Kazooie making 2008 equal imo. It looks like 2009 will see the PS3 overtake the 360 in exclusives mean while.
Steppy_76

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#52 Steppy_76
Member since 2005 • 2857 Posts
[QUOTE="Gh0st_Of_0nyx"][QUOTE="carlisledavid79"] PS3 2008 >> Xbox 360 2008world69star69
Well I think 360 2008 >>>>>> ps3 2008 just because It wasn't full of crap exclusives like MGS4.

COME ON? 99% of all players and all game reviewers disagree with you...did you even play mgs4? Do you even have a ps3? I am thinking no, with that wii avatar...My guess is you are a young kid who can't afford a ps3, and would rather bash it then accept it has better games out or coming out then either of your consoles...I own a wii too, but i realize that it's console lineup is trash and targeted for babies and casuals!
MGS4 is a fantastic game that really takes story telling in gaming to a whole new level, people complain about cut-scenes but its stupid they are integral to the plot and they are all in-game, so you are never watching cgi.. The game is filled with gameplay that you can solve the game from either stealth or run and gun or mixtures of different tactics. The game gives you an arsenal so big , you have so many choices on how you want to proceed. MGs4 was a masterpiece and it deserves it's 10 score given by multiple sites.

While it isn't trash, MGS average review score is lower than GeOW2. It's a niche game, and while well done it doesn't have the widespread appeal of many other games. On gamespot, the PS3 had MARGINALLY better exclusives this year(those when you look at gamerankings the 360 had maginally better exclusives). Nobody has to accept the PS3 has better games than either console because that is an opinion, and even IF you accept that it is still so close that you can't really call it a "win" for either side. If one was to rate the exclusives they'd both have the same score, or 1 would be an 8.8 vs. the other being an 8.9...a win, but hardly anything to pound your chest over. If i had to describe cows i look at the system war as a baseball game. Sony got outscored 3 to 1 in the first, the third, and the sixth, and now they outscored MS 3 to 2 in the seventh and they're all thumping their chests...even though the game is still 11-5.
dylanmcc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#53 dylanmcc
Member since 2008 • 2512 Posts

I'm not a fanboy or anything, but I like 360s exclusives better than PS3s. I don't know why, but no PS3 games appeal to me (LBP I guess).
I like Banjo, Gears, Halo, Vesperia, The Last Remnant and Fable II better than any of the PS3 games. That's just me though.

So to the thread question, I say no :)

Nedemis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#54 Nedemis
Member since 2002 • 10715 Posts
[QUOTE="Gh0st_Of_0nyx"]No they havent.carlisledavid79
PS3 2008 >> Xbox 360 2008

in your opinion. I myself would rather have Gears of War 2, Fable 2, Ninja Gaiden 2, Left for Dead, Lost Odyssey and a whole slew of better looking, better playing multiplatform titles then the PS3's offering this year. How's R2, LBP and MGS4 treating you for your big games this year?
nervmeister

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#55 nervmeister
Member since 2005 • 15377 Posts

I'm not a fanboy or anything, but I like 360s exclusives better than PS3s. I don't know why, but no PS3 games appeal to me (LBP I guess).
I like Banjo, Gears, Halo, Vesperia, The Last Remnant and Fable II better than any of the PS3 games. That's just me though.

dylanmcc
Even though I think different (when it comes to this year's exclusives), you're one naysayer I can respect. (kudos)
nervmeister

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#56 nervmeister
[QUOTE="carlisledavid79"][QUOTE="Gh0st_Of_0nyx"]No they havent.Nedemis
PS3 2008 >> Xbox 360 2008

and a whole slew of better looking, better playing multiplatform titles then the PS3's offering this year

If 3 multiplats this year (Fallout 3, Baja, and Need for Speed) counts as "a whole slew", then I'll agree. Otherwise, forget it.
MarloStanfield

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#57 MarloStanfield
Member since 2008 • 2409 Posts
This thread has become a bit of a mes thanks to the fanboys but my original points still stand. The Ps3 got higher rated exclusives this year. the Ps3 has more impressive looking stuff coming out for it in the future
Nedemis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#58 Nedemis
[QUOTE="Nedemis"][QUOTE="carlisledavid79"] PS3 2008 >> Xbox 360 2008nervmeister
and a whole slew of better looking, better playing multiplatform titles then the PS3's offering this year

If 3 multiplats this year (Fallout 3, Baja, and Need for Speed) counts as "a whole slew", then I'll agree. Otherwise, forget it.

nice job cutting out the first part just so your stupid comment could possibly hold some value. :roll:
nervmeister

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#59 nervmeister
[QUOTE="nervmeister"][QUOTE="Nedemis"] and a whole slew of better looking, better playing multiplatform titles then the PS3's offering this yearNedemis

nice job cutting out the first part just so your stupid comment could possibly hold some value. :roll:

Actually, adding the first part strengthens my comment's value even more. So I cut you some slack really.
AIH_PSP

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#60 AIH_PSP
Member since 2005 • 2318 Posts
[QUOTE="joopyme"]

isnt that akon as your avatar? :D

MarloStanfield

It's Jamie Hector, the guy who portrayed Marlo Stanfield on the Wire

LMAO! He thought it was Akon.
Nedemis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#61 Nedemis
[QUOTE="Nedemis"][QUOTE="nervmeister"]If 3 multiplats this year (Fallout 3, Baja, and Need for Speed) counts as "a whole slew", then I'll agree. Otherwise, forget it.nervmeister

Actually, adding the first part strengthens my comment's value even more.

and just how is that in your messed up reality. The truth is that the 360's line up has been incredible for pretty much the whole year, where as the PS3 had two months which included ONLY 3 games even worth while. Please, explain how putting back in the first part of my post improves your comments strength and validity?
lebanese_boy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#62 lebanese_boy
Member since 2003 • 18042 Posts

In sales, maybe not. But as far as quality goes, there is one title that comes in my mind.

MGS4 for me is the best game in the 7th Generation, so you'd guess that I would prefer it over games of any consoles. *sigh* if it could only be ported to the 360 I'd be a happy man.

nervmeister

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#63 nervmeister
where as the PS3 had two months which included ONLY 3 games even worth while.Nedemis
Okay then. Going by that logic, that means the 360 only had ONE game even worth while.
ImOldGreg

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#64 ImOldGreg
Member since 2007 • 2357 Posts
Look at the reveiws, There are more Highly acclaimed games available on the 360 then the PS3, yes the PS3 has improved trumendously over last year but its still behind.
WAIW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 21

#65 WAIW
Member since 2008 • 5000 Posts

[QUOTE="bez2083"][QUOTE="Gh0st_Of_0nyx"] Well I think 360 2008 >>>>>> ps3 2008 just because It wasn't full of crap exclusives like MGS4.Gh0st_Of_0nyx
MGS4 was crap? Come on, now. Besides the cut scenes that stretched a bit long, what made it crap?

This is to easy: The gameplay sucked Graphics were sub par , Story was just as ridiculous as the previous MGS's Ive played and like always the characters were a big joke and thats why I thought it was crap. The music was awsome tho

lrn2troll

Gh0st_Of_0nyx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#66 Gh0st_Of_0nyx
Member since 2007 • 8992 Posts

[QUOTE="Gh0st_Of_0nyx"][QUOTE="bez2083"] MGS4 was crap? Come on, now. Besides the cut scenes that stretched a bit long, what made it crap?WAIW

This is to easy: The gameplay sucked Graphics were sub par , Story was just as ridiculous as the previous MGS's Ive played and like always the characters were a big joke and thats why I thought it was crap. The music was awsome tho

lrn2troll

My opinion of a game is trolling now :?
nervmeister

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#67 nervmeister
Look at the reveiws, There are more Highly acclaimed games available on the 360 then the PS3 ImOldGreg
That I will agree with since your refering to all years total plus not just exclusives.
MarloStanfield

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#68 MarloStanfield
Look at the reveiws, There are more Highly acclaimed games available on the 360 then the PS3, yes the PS3 has improved trumendously over last year but its still behind. ImOldGreg
Yeah but the 360's losing steam. I personally think that a lot of 360 games were overrated at launch (see PD0). I also think that many of the 360's first year exclusives were only exclusive because the PS3 wasn't out It took them a while but PS3 games are starting to deliver. Meanwhile Microsoft are stuck because they've already already put out most of their good stuff so they could gain an early advantage over the PS3.
WAIW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#69 WAIW
[QUOTE="WAIW"]

[QUOTE="Gh0st_Of_0nyx"] This is to easy: The gameplay sucked Graphics were sub par , Story was just as ridiculous as the previous MGS's Ive played and like always the characters were a big joke and thats why I thought it was crap. The music was awsome thoGh0st_Of_0nyx

lrn2troll

When you say MGS4's grapics are subpar, you lose pretty much all credibility. Graphics isn't even an opinion; some games are just undeniably impressive.

CreepyBacon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#70 CreepyBacon
Member since 2005 • 3183 Posts

Not by a long shot, it's still playing catch up with third party games, what with them always being suckier on the PS3.

From a owner of both, the quality of 360 exclusives far outshine the PS3, even now when a lot of exclusives lately on the 360 have been a bit buggy. 

sirk1264

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

#71 sirk1264
Member since 2003 • 6242 Posts
I think they are pretty much even right now.
ImOldGreg

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#72 ImOldGreg

[QUOTE="ImOldGreg"]Look at the reveiws, There are more Highly acclaimed games available on the 360 then the PS3, yes the PS3 has improved trumendously over last year but its still behind. MarloStanfield
Yeah but the 360's losing steam. I personally think that a lot of 360 games were overrated at launch (see PD0). I also think that many of the 360's first year exclusives were only exclusive because the PS3 wasn't out It took them a while but PS3 games are starting to deliver. Meanwhile Microsoft are stuck because they've already already put out most of their good stuff so they could gain an early advantage over the PS3.

Its games and hardware are selling better then ever before, its exclusives have been meet with critical acclaim, it has gained 2 of the PS3s major franchises in the space of a few months...I could go on.

Point is the Xbox isnt losing anything, the PS3 is simply becoming a more effective competitor. :)

world69star69

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 23

#73 world69star69
Member since 2005 • 1401 Posts

dylanmcc
Yeah and what console do you own? I am guessing it's not the ps3, and i am guessing you couldn't afford it. People like to hate things they can't have.
MarloStanfield

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#74 MarloStanfield
My opinion of a game is trolling now :?Gh0st_Of_0nyx
Actually it is. You do nothing but troll the PS3 in every thread, you criticise one of the highest rated games this year because "it's crap". You complain about its graphics despite the fact they are among the best of this generation.
rogelio22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#75 rogelio22
Member since 2006 • 2477 Posts
[QUOTE="MarloStanfield"][QUOTE="joopyme"][

i hope so AKON.

joopyme

what does AKON mean?

isnt that akon as your avatar? :D

lol i also thought he was akon
desyple

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 15

#76 desyple
Member since 2008 • 1725 Posts
[QUOTE="world69star69"][QUOTE="Gh0st_Of_0nyx"] Well I think 360 2008 >>>>>> ps3 2008 just because It wasn't full of crap exclusives like MGS4.Gh0st_Of_0nyx
COME ON? 99% of all players and all game reviewers disagree with you...did you even play mgs4? Do you even have a ps3? I am thinking no, with that wii avatar...My guess is you are a young kid who can't afford a ps3, and would rather bash it then accept it has better games out or coming out then either of your consoles...I own a wii too, but i realize that it's console lineup is trash and targeted for babies and casuals!
MGS4 is a fantastic game that really takes story telling in gaming to a whole new level, people complain about cut-scenes but its stupid they are integral to the plot and they are all in-game, so you are never watching cgi.. The game is filled with gameplay that you can solve the game from either stealth or run and gun or mixtures of different tactics. The game gives you an arsenal so big , you have so many choices on how you want to proceed. MGs4 was a masterpiece and it deserves it's 10 score given by multiple sites.

I dont have a problem that they disagree with me. I disliked MGS4 for the reasons I listed. Its like you MGS fanboys cant take someone NOT likeing MGS, I must be some young kid whos to poor to afford a ps3 :roll: When infact Im 19 with a job and Have played 3 out of the four MGS games and each of them is garbage.

so you admit you havent played mgs4 if oyuve only played 3 of them right and if oyu did play mgs4 thats and didnt play one of the others thats why the story made no sense to you.
Thewbacca

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#77 Thewbacca
Member since 2006 • 3197 Posts
Well, its pretty much agreed that Resistance 2 is better Gears 2, Valkyria Chronicles is better than Fable II, and Motorstorm: Pacific Rift is better than Banjo Kazooie: Nuts and Bolts. Metal Gear Solid 4 and LittleBigPlanet still stand head and shoulders above anything the 360 has now.
Sully28

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#78 Sully28
Member since 2003 • 5097 Posts

They have set themselves apart. no 360 exclusives are different or ambitious if you will.

LBP is different with its community and overall artstyle and gameplay, its not something that everyone would enjoy but it works.

Resistance 2 changed its appeal completely from the first game, it became more mainstream but it worked out for the better. It has a massive scaled singleplayer with its bosses and does great job doing so. Its multiplayer and coop are great, the online is much different from the first, but it has a larger scale like the singleplayer. The coop is just great and very different from any coop out there.

MGS4 great singleplayer that is very story driven and is very different from all the other games in the seres(like every other mgs game from each other).

Downloadable games like Wipeout HD, socom, and even the smaller titles like the last guy, pixeljunk(eden, monsters, racer, etc) are all very distinct and are pushing digital distribution for the better. 360 has come good downloadable games like braid and geometry wars, but nothing that is pushing the envelope like socom or wipeout. 

The problem with 360s exclusives is they arent expanding, they are sticking to close to the basics, as if to make sure they dont fail. Gears of war would of been so much better if they made more majoy changes, additions like hord mode and refined multiplayer are great but they need to take bigger steps like kojima did with every MGS game, add game changing features. Put out games that show ambition. Games like Resistance, mgs, or LBP completely new concepts to the gaming world, but they are a breath of fresh air from the games comming out these days. Those are the games 360 needs.

There are games already being shown next year for ps3 that are a breath of fresh air, killzone 2(graphics, gameplay, intense singleplayer and multiplayer), god of war(look at every other god of war), infamous(open world superhero game), also downloadable games are already slated like fat princess, another pixeljunk game, flower. Alot of variety that you cant deny looks great. Thats what the 360 needs to succeed  

ImOldGreg

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#79 ImOldGreg
Well, its pretty much agreed that Resistance 2 is better Gears 2, Valkyria Chronicles is better than Fable II, and Motorstorm: Pacific Rift is better than Banjo Kazooie: Nuts and Bolts. Metal Gear Solid 4 and LittleBigPlanet still stand head and shoulders above anything the 360 has now.Thewbacca
Thats not entirely true...infact according to Game ranking and metacritic... Gears of war 2>/=Metal gear solid 4>Resistance 2 Fable 2> Valkyria chronicles Motor storm> banjo...I wouldnt really count that as a victory though :P LBP>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>life itself :D The Situation isnt nearly as lop sided as you think it is....
eklineage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#80 eklineage
Member since 2008 • 2413 Posts
i have no complaints with the ps3's exclusives for 2008. Aren't they all solid titles? I could be wrong though.
Dreamable

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#81 Dreamable
Member since 2007 • 600 Posts
PS3 exclusives have been outperforming 360 exclusives since 2007 when Uncharted: Drake's Fortune came out ;)
rolo107

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#82 rolo107
Member since 2007 • 5469 Posts
Competition breeds innovation. However, I don't think they have started to "outperform" the other exclusives.
Nedemis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#84 Nedemis
PS3 exclusives have been outperforming 360 exclusives since 2007 when Uncharted: Drake's Fortune came out ;)Dreamable
:lol: no....:|
caseypayne69

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 43

#85 caseypayne69
Member since 2002 • 5395 Posts

No they havent.Gh0st_Of_0nyx
You have a wii avatar and 360 sig. WHO IS going to believe your word? DENIAL!!!

I believe PS3 E's are outperforming 360 games. Yea, Gears 2 is out and lookin the best but come feb Killzone 2. And Mag with 256 online in a room pretty much shows these guys are pushing this system further. Resistance 2 with 60 online is a blast and with ZERO lag. Thats what I call outperforming.

Gh0st_Of_0nyx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#86 Gh0st_Of_0nyx
[QUOTE="Gh0st_Of_0nyx"][QUOTE="WAIW"]

lrn2troll

WAIW

When you say MGS4's grapics are subpar, you lose pretty much all credibility. Graphics isn't even an opinion; some games are just undeniably impressive.

Umm no there not MGS4's graphics were on par with COD4's graphics IMO and that was a 07 game.
Gh0st_Of_0nyx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#87 Gh0st_Of_0nyx

[QUOTE="Gh0st_Of_0nyx"]No they havent.caseypayne69

I believe PS3 E's are outperforming 360 games. Yea, Gears 2 is out and lookin the best but come feb Killzone 2. And Mag with 256 online in a room pretty much shows these guys are pushing this system further. Resistance 2 with 60 online is a blast and with ZERO lag. Thats what I call outperforming.

I dont want anyone to belive my word Im just voicing my opinion :? So how am I in denial for voicing my opinion :roll:
WAIW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#88 WAIW
[QUOTE="WAIW"][QUOTE="Gh0st_Of_0nyx"] My opinion of a game is trolling now :?Gh0st_Of_0nyx

Umm no there not MGS4's graphics were on par with COD4's graphics IMO and that was a 07 game.

Not only does MGS4 look better than COD4... A lot of amazing looking games are from pre-08 (Uncharted, Gears 1, Heavenly Sword, etc.). I really hope you are trolling :|

micky4889

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#89 micky4889
Member since 2006 • 2668 Posts
[QUOTE="caseypayne69"]

[QUOTE="Gh0st_Of_0nyx"]No they havent.Gh0st_Of_0nyx

I dont want anyone to belive my word Im just voicing my opinion :? So how am I in denial for voicing my opinion :roll:

Since you dont own ( and probably never used ) a ps3 how can you voice a valid opinion about something you never used?
MarloStanfield

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#90 MarloStanfield
Umm no there not MGS4's graphics were on par with COD4's graphics IMO and that was a 07 game.Gh0st_Of_0nyx
It was a fantastic looking 07 game. But MGS has better graphics. The little details in the environments are mindblowing if you're unable to offer any sensible or relevant discussion then there is no point of you coming into this thread and crapping it up
[QUOTE="Dreamable"]PS3 exclusives have been outperforming 360 exclusives since 2007 when Uncharted: Drake's Fortune came out ;)Nedemis
:lol: no....:|

agree. I hate that fricking game
MarloStanfield

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#91 MarloStanfield

Its games and hardware are selling better then ever before, its exclusives have been meet with critical acclaim, it has gained 2 of the PS3s major franchises in the space of a few months...I could go on.

Point is the Xbox isnt losing anything, the PS3 is simply becoming a more effective competitor. :)

ImOldGreg

I'm not really talking about exclusives i's losing, we both know that's happened a lot and it is completely understandable. I'm talking about exclusives period.

The PS3 is doing more than becoming an effective competitor, it is coming out with exclusives that deliver on the promise of this gen and push the boundries of what is possible with current gen consoles.

That doesn't necessarily mean the games will be good (see killzone) and it doesn't necesarily mean it's a smart financial move (see killzone) but it is resulting in higher rated exclusives than the 360 is getting and fantastic games all round

nervmeister

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#92 nervmeister
[QUOTE="nervmeister"][QUOTE="Nedemis"]where as the PS3 had two months which included ONLY 3 games even worth while.Nedemis
Okay then. Going by that logic, that means the 360 only had ONE game even worth while.

yet again you dodge a question that everyone knows you can't even give an answer to simply because you're blind devotion to one company prevents you from knowing the facts. Yet again, you take out one snipit of my post and answer solely on a part of a sentence therefore giving yourself the assurance that you've responded in a intellectual manner when all you've really done is proven just how idiotic your thoughts truly are. Just once, keep my post intact and do your best to give a well thought out, non fanboyish response. My money would be that you can't even do that once.

Well, since a Sony fanboy is, in your definition, anyone who disagrees with you, I guess there's no way around it then. So accuse me of fanboyism all you want.
vashkey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 135

User Lists: 25

#93 vashkey
Member since 2005 • 33781 Posts
Depends. If you count the games that just arent on the PS3 that the 360 has then I might disagree. But if you want to play the "Im totally a PS3 owner with a super computer", then sure, I guess you could beleive the PS3 edges the 360 out. But most people with a gaming PC are hermits who thing bot hthe PS3 and 360 are lame... So what ever.
ocinom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#94 ocinom
Member since 2008 • 1385 Posts
Outperforming in what? Gameplay? Hell no. Graphics? Is this a joke  
Nedemis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#95 Nedemis
[QUOTE="Nedemis"][QUOTE="nervmeister"]Okay then. Going by that logic, that means the 360 only had ONE game even worth while.nervmeister
yet again you dodge a question that everyone knows you can't even give an answer to simply because you're blind devotion to one company prevents you from knowing the facts. Yet again, you take out one snipit of my post and answer solely on a part of a sentence therefore giving yourself the assurance that you've responded in a intellectual manner when all you've really done is proven just how idiotic your thoughts truly are. Just once, keep my post intact and do your best to give a well thought out, non fanboyish response. My money would be that you can't even do that once.

Well, since a Sony fanboy is, in your definition, anyone who disagrees with you, I guess there's no way around it then. So accuse me of fanboyism all you want.

so yet once again you simply refuse to give a legitimate answer to a simple set of questions? You seriously have NO IDEA what it is you try to talk about, do you?
nervmeister

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#96 nervmeister
[QUOTE="nervmeister"][QUOTE="Nedemis"] yet again you dodge a question that everyone knows you can't even give an answer to simply because you're blind devotion to one company prevents you from knowing the facts. Yet again, you take out one snipit of my post and answer solely on a part of a sentence therefore giving yourself the assurance that you've responded in a intellectual manner when all you've really done is proven just how idiotic your thoughts truly are. Just once, keep my post intact and do your best to give a well thought out, non fanboyish response. My money would be that you can't even do that once.Nedemis

so yet once again you simply refuse to give a legitimate answer to a simple set of questions? You seriously have NO IDEA what it is you try to talk about, do you?

I know what I'm talking about just fine, especially since I don't need to throw childish insults at whom I'm responding to.
Delsage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#97 Delsage
Member since 2004 • 3355 Posts
Yes TC you are right, there is another game that looks amazing and it's a PS3 exclusive. That being Yakuza 3, just goes to show the PS3 is coming into it's own now. :)
Couth_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#98 Couth_
Member since 2008 • 10369 Posts
First Party is becoming a bigger deal, because 3rd party exclusives are becoming very rare. At least for the PS3 and 360. Sony has a lot of first party, but most of them have been slow to roll out their games.
amourkiss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 22

#99 amourkiss
Member since 2003 • 1751 Posts
Graphically, PS3 will never surpass 360 because the weaker hardware, mainly the GPU but content/idea/ambition wise, maybe
Delsage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#100 Delsage
Member since 2004 • 3355 Posts
^^ LoL .... oh wait you were serious, let me laugh even harder. ROTFL :lol: You've seen Killzone 2 and lemmings still claim this. Well I am betting GoW3 will put you and every lemming here to shame.