Half Way Through the Year Already And...

• 187 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

arkephonic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#51 arkephonic
Member since 2006 • 7221 Posts

[QUOTE="arkephonic"]

[QUOTE="Stevo_the_gamer"]Click on the spoiler in the OP.Stevo_the_gamer

You know, Rhythm Heaven Fever, Pandora's Tower and The Last Story were all released last year elsewhere outside of the US. You always use these double standards in every one of your threads. You have to maintain some sort of unified rule system or else things just get all messed up like they are now.

Plus, you forgot Starhawk in the PS3 list.

They were reviewed this year and were released outside of Japan in Europe and NA this year. Xenoblade was released in Japan and Europe and was reviewed last year hence why that's not on the list. This isn't rocket science.

Apparently it is rocket science for you. You said you excluded Xenoblade Chronicles because it was released outside of the US last year, but you included Pandora's Tower, Rhythm Heaven Fever and The Last Story despite all 3 of them releasing outside of the US last year. It's called double standards and just one of the many fails each of your threads has, always full of mistakes, biases, double standards and lol's.

Take for example the fact that you seem to think Akai Katana (8.0) is greater than Twisted Metal (8.0) and Starhawk (7.5) combined, all reviewed from Gamespot. All that after you were making the argument that multiple AA games are greater than 1 AAA game. Once again, double standards, bias, fail and lol's.

parkurtommo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 23

#52 parkurtommo
Member since 2009 • 28295 Posts

Witcher 2, Mass Effect 3 KINECT, Skyrim and soon Dawnguard, Steel Batallion, Fable Journey, Halo 4 !!!!!!, Forza Horizon !!!!, Deadlight, Dust etc etc etc

Xbox 360 >>>>>>>>>>>>>>> PC > Wii >>>>>>>> PS3 this year

loosingENDS
I'm definitely considering adblocking you.
Avatar image for Stevo_the_gamer
Stevo_the_gamer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 49

#53 Stevo_the_gamer  Moderator
Member since 2004 • 49568 Posts

[QUOTE="Stevo_the_gamer"]

[QUOTE="arkephonic"]

You know, Rhythm Heaven Fever, Pandora's Tower and The Last Story were all released last year elsewhere outside of the US. You always use these double standards in every one of your threads. You have to maintain some sort of unified rule system or else things just get all messed up like they are now.

arkephonic

They were reviewed this year and were released outside of Japan in Europe and NA this year. Xenoblade was released in Japan and Europe and was reviewed last year hence why that's not on the list. This isn't rocket science.

Apparently it is rocket science for you. You said you excluded Xenoblade Chronicles because it was released outside of the US last year, but you included Pandora's Tower, Rhythm Heaven Fever and The Last Story despite all 3 of them releasing outside of the US last year. It's called double standards and just one of the many fails each of your threads has, always full of mistakes, biases, double standards and lol's.

Take for example the fact that you seem to think Akai Katana (8.0) is greater than Twisted Metal (8.0) and Starhawk (7.5) combined, all reviewed from Gamespot. All that after you were making the argument that multiple AA games are greater than 1 AAA game. Once again, double standards, bias, fail and lol's.

I'm unsure right now if you're deliberately being dense, or if it's coming natural for you. Literally stumped right now.

Lucianu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#54 Lucianu
Member since 2007 • 10347 Posts

PC gaming always wins anything, completely natural.

arkephonic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#55 arkephonic
Member since 2006 • 7221 Posts

[QUOTE="arkephonic"]

[QUOTE="Stevo_the_gamer"]They were reviewed this year and were released outside of Japan in Europe and NA this year. Xenoblade was released in Japan and Europe and was reviewed last year hence why that's not on the list. This isn't rocket science.

Stevo_the_gamer

I'm unsure right now if you're deliberately being dense, or if it's coming natural for you. Literally stumped right now.

My job is done here. Just thought I'd make it real clear for everyone to see how big of a brain fart your threads, graphs, and everything else you post are.

Have a great day! :D

themajormayor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#56 themajormayor
Member since 2011 • 25729 Posts

[QUOTE="arkephonic"]

[QUOTE="Stevo_the_gamer"]They were reviewed this year and were released outside of Japan in Europe and NA this year. Xenoblade was released in Japan and Europe and was reviewed last year hence why that's not on the list. This isn't rocket science.

Stevo_the_gamer

This isn't rock science bro.
Stevo_the_gamer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#57 Stevo_the_gamer  Moderator

My job is done here. arkephonic

So you were aiming to stump me with your incompetence; very odd cookie you are.

UCF_Knight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#58 UCF_Knight
Member since 2010 • 6863 Posts
So you were aiming to stump me with your incompetence; very odd cookie you are.Stevo_the_gamer
lmao
This isn't rock science bro.themajormayor
Very few will ever understand the complex science behind rocks..
Stevo_the_gamer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#59 Stevo_the_gamer  Moderator

[QUOTE="Stevo_the_gamer"]So you were aiming to stump me with your incompetence; very odd cookie you are.UCF_Knight
lmao
This isn't rock science bro.themajormayor

:lol:

themajormayor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#60 themajormayor

[QUOTE="UCF_Knight"] lmao [QUOTE="themajormayor"]This isn't rock science bro.Stevo_the_gamer

:lol:

lundy86_4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#61 lundy86_4  Online
Member since 2003 • 61486 Posts

[QUOTE="themajormayor"]This isn't rock science bro.UCF_Knight

Mega lol.

----

Stevo wins again. It's always the same jimmies being russled in these threads :lol:

Ravensmash

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#62 Ravensmash
Member since 2010 • 13862 Posts
I feel embarrassed that so many people here continuously fail to understand a simple point made by Stevo. So much damage control and grasping at straws for a non-existent victory. The morons will remain hopeful I guess.
Chris_Williams

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#63 Chris_Williams
Member since 2009 • 14882 Posts
I feel embarrassed that so many people here continuously fail to understand a simple point made by Stevo. So much damage control and grasping at straws for a non-existent victory. The morons will remain hopeful I guess. Ravensmash
if the point is that he is a bad troll then yeah i hope more people realized that.
Stevo_the_gamer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#64 Stevo_the_gamer  Moderator
[QUOTE="Ravensmash"]I feel embarrassed that so many people here continuously fail to understand a simple point made by Stevo. So much damage control and grasping at straws for a non-existent victory. The morons will remain hopeful I guess. Chris_Williams
if the point is that he is a bad troll then yeah i hope more people realized that.

How is this a trolling thread? lol
themajormayor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#65 themajormayor
[QUOTE="Ravensmash"]I feel embarrassed that so many people here continuously fail to understand a simple point made by Stevo. So much damage control and grasping at straws for a non-existent victory. The morons will remain hopeful I guess. Chris_Williams

Well he is but what's wrong with this thread? He's just using the metagame. PS3 is beating 360 in the metagame btw.
Grey_Eyed_Elf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#66 Grey_Eyed_Elf
Member since 2011 • 7970 Posts

Witcher 2, Mass Effect 3 KINECT, Skyrim and soon Dawnguard

loosingENDS

Slashless

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 88

#67 Slashless
Member since 2011 • 9534 Posts

I still fail to grasp why so many people can fall for something so simple and unimportant as "lol PS3=360 or PS3<360" so many times. This is, what, the third Stevo thread that's been based around that idea this month? Yet somehow people still fall for it.

When a dog eats a piece of food and feels violently sick after that it's not going to eat that piece of food again now is it? That analogy applies to all species of animals, except Cows. Cows fall for the same (lame) thread again and again.

What's even funnier is when we have PS3 fanboys going all passive-defensive.

"STOP WITH UR THREADZ, THERE STEWPID. THERE SO STEWPID I'M GOWING TO CUNTINUE TO TRIE AND CONSTANTLI CURRECT THEM INSTED OF JUST LAFING AT THEM LIK A NORMAL NON-BUTTHURT PERSON WOULD."

System Wars, complains about sh*tty trolls yet constantly falls for sh*tty trolling.

6-16-icanteven.gif

Jshoelace

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#68 Jshoelace
Member since 2008 • 846 Posts

Must admit its a terrible year for exclusive games on all formats this year.. for me anyway. Not one of those games interests me. Journey is the only amazing exclusive game I have played this year. Luckily I have a huge backlog of games so dont mind catching up for the next 6 months.

Stevo_the_gamer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#69 Stevo_the_gamer  Moderator

System Wars, complains about sh*tty trolls yet constantly falls for sh*tty trolling.

Slashless

This thread isn't a troll thread. GTFO. :P

Peredith

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#70 Peredith
Member since 2011 • 2289 Posts

Woops, wrong thread :D

santoron

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#71 santoron
Member since 2006 • 8584 Posts

DL games are not included in the metagame

Stevo_the_gamer

An omission that probably has outlived its usefulness, considering the evolution of games distribution.

mitu123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 32

#72 mitu123
Member since 2006 • 155290 Posts
Anyway this looks like the worst year for PS3 of all time.themajormayor
Even compared to 2006?
themajormayor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#73 themajormayor
[QUOTE="themajormayor"]Anyway this looks like the worst year for PS3 of all time.mitu123
Even compared to 2006?

2006 had at least 2 high scoring exclusives for the PS3.
Avatar image for Nintendo_Ownes7
Nintendo_Ownes7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#74 Nintendo_Ownes7
Member since 2005 • 30973 Posts

[QUOTE="Stevo_the_gamer"]

[QUOTE="arkephonic"]

arkephonic

Pandora's Tower, Rhythm Heaven Fever, and The Last Story were all released this year in Europe and were reviewed in Europe this year.

Xenoblade Chronicles released in Europe last year and Gamespot reviewed the UK version last year.

Xenoblade Chronicles, Rhythm Heaven Fever, and The Last Story was/will release in North America this year.

Ravensmash

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#75 Ravensmash

[QUOTE="Stevo_the_gamer"]DL games are not included in the metagame

santoron

An omission that probably has outlived its usefulness, considering the evolution of games distribution.

True. But last Stevo thread where he included them, fanatic extremist cows got extremely angry :( It's a shame that our discussion is censored by these cretins.
WilliamRLBaker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#76 WilliamRLBaker
Member since 2006 • 28915 Posts
[QUOTE="waltefmoney"]

[QUOTE="Chris_Williams"] anytime this guy makes list or graphs he is biased, don't be surpised my friendChris_Williams

Chris is jelly of the domination.

I'm the hero that system wars needs, but not the one it deserves.

actually your the village moron that no one wants to touch because you may spread your disease.
santoron

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#77 santoron
Member since 2006 • 8584 Posts

[QUOTE="santoron"]

[QUOTE="Stevo_the_gamer"]DL games are not included in the metagame

Ravensmash

True. But last Stevo thread where he included them, fanatic extremist cows got extremely angry :( It's a shame that our discussion is censored by these cretins.

PS3 fans were likely angry at Stevo's tendency to flip rules and sources around to suit whatever point he's trying graph.:P

That said, PS3 fans don't make the rules. Really, it's time to discuss changes on a few of the outdated Metagame concepts before we get suckered into people thinking we need to view games the way we did ten years ago for another entire gen. A couple years ago, certain persons simply wouldn't allow adjustments to be made, or even discussed. Those people are now gone or no longer have the power to block the wishes of the forum as a whole.

All it would take is a little organization, some healthy debate, and a sticky. Organization only requires a couple volunteers, and the other two SW has in abundance.:lol:

mitu123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 32

#78 mitu123
Member since 2006 • 155290 Posts

[QUOTE="mitu123"][QUOTE="themajormayor"]Anyway this looks like the worst year for PS3 of all time.themajormayor
Even compared to 2006?

2006 had at least 2 high scoring exclusives for the PS3.

Resistance and?

Slashless

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 88

#80 Slashless
Member since 2011 • 9534 Posts

[QUOTE="Ravensmash"][QUOTE="santoron"]

santoron

PS3 fans were likely angry at Stevo's tendency to flip rules and sources around to suit whatever point he's trying graph.:P

That said, PS3 fans don't make the rules. Really, it's time to discuss changes on a few of the outdated Metagame concepts before we get suckered into people thinking we need to view games the way we did ten years ago for another entire gen. A couple years ago, certain persons simply wouldn't allow adjustments to be made, or even discussed. Those people are now gone or no longer have the power to block the wishes of the forum as a whole.

All it would take is a little organization, some healthy debate, and a sticky. Organization only requires a couple volunteers, and the other two SW has in abundance.:lol:

SW does not have any form of healthy debate, unless Brain Cells deteriorating = Healthy
Jag85

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 219

#81 Jag85
Member since 2005 • 19552 Posts

PC > Wii > PS3 = 360.

[spoiler]

PC:

• Diablo 3 - 8.5
  • Fall of the Samurai - 8.5
  • Wargame: European Escalation - 8.5
  • Crusader Kings 2 - 8.0

Wii:

• The Last Story - 9.0
  • Rhythm Heaven Fever - 8.0
  • Pandora's Tower - 8.0

PS3:

• Twisted Metal - 8.0

X360:

• Akai Kantana - 8.0

[/spoiler]

Just about half-way through the year and the HD Twins are not doing great in the metagame. Even a console dying fast like the Wii is still sweeping the floor with the PS3 and 360 with a couple extra high quality exclusives. How do you guys expect the end of the year to play out? Will the Wii continue to stay on of the HD twins, or will they have a turn around? Let's look at upcoming exclusives for the PS3 and X360 and find out:

• The PS3 has Record of Agarest War 2, Way of the Samurai 4, LBP: Karting and Wonderbook.
  • The Xbox 360 has Dance Central 3, Steel Batallion, Fable: The Journey, Halo 4 and Forza Horizon.

Looks like multiplatform games this year will dominate again on PS3 and the Xbox 360 should pick up some HQ games. Journey and Steel Batallion could go either way being good or poo due to the inconsistency behind Kinect. Dance Central, Halo and Forza are known quality franchises so that's a safe bet there.

What do you guys think?

Stevo_the_gamer

Correction:

Wii > PC > PS3 > 360

Wii:

• Xenoblade Chronicles - 9.0
  • The Last Story - 9.0
  • Pandora's Tower - 8.0

PC:

• Diablo 3 - 8.5
  • Crusader Kings 2 - 8.0

PS3:

• Twisted Metal - 8.0
  • Starhawk - 7.5

X360:

• Akai Katana - 8.0
Stevo_the_gamer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#82 Stevo_the_gamer  Moderator

santoron

Lies! :P

Stevo_the_gamer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#83 Stevo_the_gamer  Moderator
Correction:Jag85
A games don't count in the metagame. Correction denied.
Avatar image for Nintendo_Ownes7
Nintendo_Ownes7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#84 Nintendo_Ownes7
Member since 2005 • 30973 Posts

Correction:

Wii > PC > PS3 > 360

Wii:

• Xenoblade Chronicles - 9.0
  • The Last Story - 9.0
  • Pandora's Tower - 8.0

PC:

• Diablo 3 - 8.5
  • Crusader Kings 2 - 8.0

PS3:

• Twisted Metal - 8.0
  • Starhawk - 7.5

X360:

• Akai Katana - 8.0

Jag85

Xenoblade Chronicles was reviewed by GamespotUK last year. So it doesn't count all the other Wii Titles were reviewed this year.

Also System Wars Metagame doesn't include AE titles.

Harisemo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#85 Harisemo
Member since 2010 • 4133 Posts

imo a really bad year for exclusives so far but not too long till gems like sly 4 and halo 4 are released

WilliamRLBaker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#86 WilliamRLBaker
[QUOTE="loosingENDS"]

Witcher 2, Mass Effect 3 KINECT, Skyrim and soon Dawnguard, Steel Batallion, Fable Journey, Halo 4 !!!!!!, Forza Horizon !!!!, Deadlight, Dust etc etc etc

Xbox 360 >>>>>>>>>>>>>>> PC > Wii >>>>>>>> PS3 this year

parkurtommo
I'm definitely considering adblocking you.

I did.
ShadowMoses900

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 48

#87 ShadowMoses900
Member since 2010 • 17081 Posts

Not another one of these fanboy pissing contests again.

All platforms have had pretty good games so far this year. PS3 had Twisted Metal and Starhawk, both high scoring games. 360 had Witcher 2 and that one other game that I forget the name of at the moment, those were high scoring as well.

Though the PS3 does have more exclusives coming out this year as usual: PS All Stars, Sly Cooper, LBP Karting. It's also getting the better versions of AC3 and Far Cry 3, they both have exclusive extra content on the PS3. They will of course be identical in game play and graphics.

Stevo_the_gamer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#88 Stevo_the_gamer  Moderator

Though the PS3 does have more exclusives coming out this year as usual: PS All Stars, Sly Cooper, LBP Karting. It's also getting the better versions of AC3 and Far Cry 3, they both have exclusive extra content on the PS3. They will of course be identical in game play and graphics.

ShadowMoses900

Not exclusive.

WilliamRLBaker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#89 WilliamRLBaker
[QUOTE="Chris_Williams"][QUOTE="Ravensmash"]I feel embarrassed that so many people here continuously fail to understand a simple point made by Stevo. So much damage control and grasping at straws for a non-existent victory. The morons will remain hopeful I guess. themajormayor

Well he is but what's wrong with this thread? He's just using the metagame. PS3 is beating 360 in the metagame btw.

in one aspect exclusives, its losing in every other way.
ShadowMoses900

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 48

#90 ShadowMoses900
Member since 2010 • 17081 Posts

[QUOTE="ShadowMoses900"]

Stevo_the_gamer

Not exclusive.

Lol what? Yes they are. Unless you are referring to the Vita.

But I don't care about your stupid Meta fanboy game. So I'm going to leave you and your fanboy thread to it's stupidity. Good day.

Stevo_the_gamer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#91 Stevo_the_gamer  Moderator
Unless you are referring to the Vita.ShadowMoses900
Zing.
JustPlainLucas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 226

#92 JustPlainLucas
Member since 2002 • 80441 Posts
If that's the case, why am I not playing my Wii?
Ravensmash

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#93 Ravensmash
If that's the case, why am I not playing my Wii? JustPlainLucas
But that is the case. That is what Stevo has shown us using clearly outlined criteria. Whether you play your Wii or not, is frankly irrelevant to this discussion.
Grawse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#94 Grawse
Member since 2010 • 4342 Posts
Cows always tell me they are neck deep in exclusives though. I have a hunch not many of them are playing Twisted Metal these days.
JustPlainLucas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 226

#95 JustPlainLucas
Member since 2002 • 80441 Posts
Cows always tell me they are neck deep in exclusives though. I have a hunch not many of them are playing Twisted Metal these days.Grawse
I don't own it, nor plan to. Interest was lost when I found out there were only three story characters.
_Cadbury_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#96 _Cadbury_
Member since 2006 • 2936 Posts
So Starhawk doesn't actually exist?
meetroid8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#97 meetroid8
Member since 2005 • 21152 Posts

Can't argue with review scores. They are the determining factor of a game's quality after all.

the9thinning

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#98 the9thinning
Member since 2011 • 662 Posts
So Starhawk doesn't actually exist?_Cadbury_
7.0 and 7.5 games don't count
Stevo_the_gamer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#99 Stevo_the_gamer  Moderator

So Starhawk doesn't actually exist?_Cadbury_
Yes it exists, however it doesn't count much like TERA, and Warlock don't count--although, I don't think you mind much those not being on the list (hence being unconcerned/oblivious to them), probably because they're not PS3, of course. :]

Stevo_the_gamer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#100 Stevo_the_gamer  Moderator

Can't argue with review scores. They are the determining factor of a game's quality after all.

meetroid8
Zing! :P