GTA V Delayed On PC - AGAIN!!

• 154 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Jankarcop

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#51 Jankarcop
Member since 2011 • 11058 Posts

@alcapello said:

This is sad, even lemmings have gotten this game at this point.

Meh, consoles miss out on far more aaa/aa games each year. It'll be on PC, and better on PC, so who cares.

Heil68

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#52 Heil68
Member since 2004 • 60713 Posts

@Jankarcop:

Keep begging for something you cant play. :)

musicalmac

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 15

User Lists: 1

#53 musicalmac  Moderator
Member since 2006 • 25098 Posts

@Desmonic said:

@musicalmac: Boiling since 2013 through :P

Must be a crap-ton of risotto. lol

Cloud_imperium

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 103

User Lists: 8

#54 Cloud_imperium
Member since 2013 • 15146 Posts

Rockstar trolling PC gamers again. What else is new?

Jankarcop

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#55  Edited By Jankarcop

@Heil68 said:

@Jankarcop:

Keep begging for something you cant play. :)

I have a ps3...

Desmonic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#56 Desmonic  Moderator
Member since 2007 • 19990 Posts

@musicalmac: Puns ahoy!

Avatar image for snapcracklenpop
snapcrackleNpop

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#57 snapcrackleNpop
Member since 2015 • 274 Posts

PC master race !!! LOL !!!

Avatar image for deactivated-5acbb9993d0bd
deactivated-5acbb9993d0bd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#61  Edited By deactivated-5acbb9993d0bd
Member since 2012 • 12449 Posts

Not starved for the next 5 hour game to play like PS4 owners to care.... honestly... when it comes, its a nice bonus.

The_Last_Ride

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 122

User Lists: 2

#62 The_Last_Ride
Member since 2004 • 76371 Posts

@Jankarcop: is anyone rreally surprised?

Jankarcop

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#63 Jankarcop

@snapcracklenpop said:

PC master race !!! LOL !!!

@Stringerboy said:

Poor mustards.

First place race at gs/mc.

R3FURBISHED

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#64 R3FURBISHED
Member since 2008 • 12408 Posts

Heists are going to be awesome!

R10nu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#65 R10nu
Member since 2006 • 1679 Posts

Bikouchu35

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#66 Bikouchu35
Member since 2009 • 8344 Posts

Thank you for beta testing.... ah forget it. Fcuk it. I give up.

osan0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#67 osan0
Member since 2004 • 17814 Posts

one dilema resolved for me. pillars of eternity releases on the same day as the old release date.

no shortage of games to be playing :).

i wonder what issues they are having though? this has been in the oven a long time now.

Ghost120x

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#68 Ghost120x
Member since 2009 • 6058 Posts

I wonder what's the problem? Whoever planned the release dates must have been off or expected too much.

SexyJazzCat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#69 SexyJazzCat
Member since 2013 • 2796 Posts

I can wait several more months to be honest.

BldgIrsh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 5

#70 BldgIrsh
Member since 2014 • 3044 Posts

Oh, and the PC version will already have heists. Definitive version confirmed.

Truth_Hurts_U

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

#71 Truth_Hurts_U
Member since 2006 • 9703 Posts

@SexyJazzCat:

Yeah, I don't care if they push it back a few more months either. Give me time to figure out if I'm going to buy a Titan 2 or a 390X to play the game. :)

Zen_Light

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#72 Zen_Light
Member since 2010 • 2143 Posts

@Blabadon The final nail in the coffin?

Avatar image for deactivated-59d151f079814
deactivated-59d151f079814

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#73  Edited By deactivated-59d151f079814
Member since 2003 • 47239 Posts

@zeeshanhaider said:

See.....that's how Rockstar treats their PC fanbase and yet people will buy this game at full price day one. If Ubisoft or anyother company has done it than whole of internet will be after them but I guess Rockstar gets a free pass.

WTH are you on about? Ubisoft isn't getting shit on because of delays, they are getting shit on because of releasing unfinished and buggy games.. This delay if anything for me is a good sign that they are taking the time to properly develop the game in which we will see a good port and release.... Treating the fanbase like shit in my eyes isn't delaying the game until its at a state that is good, but rushing a half assed port and releasing the game that is buggy as hell and optemized.. Then quickly abandoning it.. IDK about others but I am perfectly content with this when the pc devs alot of times have a "when it is done" mentality when it comes on releases.. Which I wish the entire industry would go by. It honestly feels like the console fanbases are literally starved for games that they live off of the next AAA game that lasts maybe a dozen hours.. Finish it, and looks for their next fix..

Meanwhile pc base consists of far longer games that people literally have been playing for years..

R4gn4r0k

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#74 R4gn4r0k
Member since 2004 • 46280 Posts

I've been wondering a different thing: why has there been no singleplayer expansions ala TBOGT or TLAD. The game is almost 2 years out now ?

@Ghost120x said:

I wonder what's the problem? Whoever planned the release dates must have been off or expected too much.

Rockstar just occasionally checks in on the 2 guys doing the PC port and asks them when it'll be done.

Alcapello

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#75  Edited By Alcapello
Member since 2014 • 1396 Posts

@SexyJazzCat said:

I can wait several more months to be honest.

Don't bother see if you can find youself one of them PS4/GTA5/Last of us bungal thats the one I got as well.

Avatar image for deactivated-5920bf77daa85
deactivated-5920bf77daa85

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#76  Edited By deactivated-5920bf77daa85
Member since 2004 • 3270 Posts
@zeeshanhaider said:
@deadline-zero0 said:

@zeeshanhaider: to be fair, GTA5 is pretty awesome, unlike watch doge and ec. (FC4 is good)

However, make no mistake. If the pc version is broken, the pc community will grill R*

Great game or not. This is no way of treating your loyal fanbase. It still baffles me how are people ready to give Rockstar money after always being treated as the second class citizens.

They aren't being treated as second class citizens.

Rockstar understands that someone who owns a high-end PC probably owns a console as well. If they released the game simultaneously, they know that PC gamers would chose the superior version (Seriously, how does one play the PS3 version of GTA4?!?)

So they release the game later in order to sell essentially the same game twice. Or in this case, 3 times.

Sushiglutton

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#77 Sushiglutton
Member since 2009 • 9853 Posts

R* are allowed to do stuff like this because they are awesome.

Avatar image for deactivated-5d6bb9cb2ee20
deactivated-5d6bb9cb2ee20

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 56

#78 deactivated-5d6bb9cb2ee20
Member since 2006 • 82724 Posts

This is never coming out.

GarGx1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#79 GarGx1
Member since 2011 • 10934 Posts

@R4gn4r0k

There's been no need for them to create expansions. They done a slightly up-res'd edition, added a first person view and sold it to all the console gamers for full price a second time. Of course they lapped it up and R* had less work and a better pay off than they would have had creating expansions.

Meanwhile they've realised that they didn't give the 2 guys doing the PC port enough time to get the definitive edition completed.

CanYouDiglt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#80  Edited By CanYouDiglt
Member since 2009 • 8474 Posts

It is funny how PC gamers act as if they are some master race. Still waiting on a old console game while playing their last years GOTY Divinity: Original Sin which is nothing more then a slightly better looking old school top down action rpg such as the 2001 game Arcanum: Of Steamworks and Magick Obscura or a Diablo. BTW how was Red Dead Redemption?

BTW I love Arcanum and Diablo but just laughing at these current monster PC exclusive titles.

Avatar image for deactivated-594be627b82ba
deactivated-594be627b82ba

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 31

#81 deactivated-594be627b82ba
Member since 2006 • 8405 Posts

Who cares about gta v, give us gta VI already.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#82 deactivated-5920bf77daa85
@CanYouDiglt said:

It is funny how PC gamers act as if they are some master race. Still waiting on a old console game...

PC Gamers have backlogs, they don't wait for games. Especially when said games don't actually end up selling that well on PC. And if you owned a half-decent gaming PC, you'd want GTA on PC - this isn't like Street Fighter, or Mario, where it's well suited to a console.

GTA is a big fish in a massive ocean on PC. We don't judge a game by its cutscene budget.

Zen_Light

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#83 Zen_Light
Member since 2010 • 2143 Posts

@da_illest101 said:

Who cares about gta v, give us gta VI already.

@Blabadon It'll be out before GTA V on PC.

Avatar image for Doom_HellKnight
Doom_HellKnight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#84 Doom_HellKnight
Member since 2005 • 12217 Posts

The last thing we need is another 2014. Delay the game if that's what you need. Always better to wait longer for a game if the result is optimized and not broken.

heretrix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#85 heretrix
Member since 2004 • 37881 Posts

Take your damn time. At least I know the freaking game actually exists.

Too many damn games are released broken. If someone really wants to play it it IS available. If Rockstar was really crapping all over Hermits they'd release it in a shitty broken state.

It's funny how people are laughing about this and yet still think The Last Guardian is coming out and have been pining for it for years.

April is 2 months away, I've waited this long, what the hell.

CanYouDiglt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#86  Edited By CanYouDiglt

@Cobra_nVidia said:
@CanYouDiglt said:

It is funny how PC gamers act as if they are some master race. Still waiting on a old console game...

PC Gamers have backlogs, they don't wait for games. Especially when said games don't actually end up selling that well on PC. And if you owned a half-decent gaming PC, you'd want GTA on PC - this isn't like Street Fighter, or Mario, where it's well suited to a console.

GTA is a big fish in a massive ocean on PC. We don't judge a game by its cutscene budget.

I have a PC that can run it that is if it ever comes to PC and I also have 3 consoles that I can actually play it on.

I am not talking cutscenes I am talking games in general. You all went all last gen talking non-stop about the same game Crysis because of the lack of exclusives. Like I said the most popular 2014 exclusive is a touched up 14 year old style of game Divinity, just compare to Arcanum or early Diablo. Some of the other most popular games Counterstrike or WoW lol and I am a huge WoW player but lets face it there is need for a power PC. Trying to find some of these other super powered exclusive games.

The thing is for any one exclusive game mentioned for PC you can list several for each console. I'll give you PC has more low budget indie games but even that gap is closing.

Jankarcop

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#87  Edited By Jankarcop

@CanYouDiglt,

Games in general? A majority of multiplats make it to PC in the same year, and are FAR better on PC. You guys had to wait a long time for Diablo, Crysis, Witcher, Planetside, etc; but unlike us....you end up with worse versions. PC had the most 7,8,9 scoring exclusives at GS and MC last gen and this gen, exponentially more than any one console....check your facts before you spout lies about exclusive counts.

Just Crysis? I remember PC gamers also talking about Total War, Civilizations, WoW, Mount and Blade, BattleField, WarHammer, ARMA, Company of Heroes, Galactic Civ, Star Craft II, Dota2, LoL, Metro, City of Heroes, Witcher, Guild War, etc. Again head over to GS/MC review sections/forums to see it was more than just "Crysis", ........check your facts, again.

In terms of upcomming or recent exclusives It has Unreal, Elite, Star Citizen, Warlords, Black Desert, Total War, Mount and Blade 2, BattleCry, OverWatch, Lost Ark, Legacy of the Void, Civilizations, FortNight, Heroes of the Storm, Dreadnaught. I don't think any of those are 14 year old looking Indy's.... Even if HALF of them flopped...PC would STILL dominate at GS/MC, like last gen. With flops like Drive Club, Order, Ryse, Knack, Killzone....you guys are extremely behind PC this gen already (Go check if you don't believe me). Better luck next gen.

Or are you one of those casuals who only thinks overhyped shooters and movie-game rentals "count"?

ArunsunK

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#88 ArunsunK
Member since 2014 • 335 Posts

@CanYouDiglt:

You mention Diablo yet consoles had to wait 1 year(PS3/X360) - 2 years 3 months (PS4/XB1) to get Diablo III.

With GTA V the wait is 1 year 2 months (PS4-XB1) - 1 year 7 months (PC).

If you take Diablo III: Reaper of Souls into comparison their is only a 5 month difference between both GTAV and Diablo III releases on PC and next gen consoles. Roughly the same wait on either side.

In regards to Red Dead Redemption, how is Starcraft II treating you on console?

I would still take Divinity: Orignal Sin over a 'monster exclusive' game like The Order any day.

CanYouDiglt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#90 CanYouDiglt

@Jankarcop said:

@CanYouDiglt .

Games in general? A majority of multiplats make it to PC in the same year, and are far better on PC. You guys had to wait a long time for Diablo, Crysis, Witcher, Planetside, etc; but unlike us....you end up with worse versions. But then PC also has exponentially more high scoring exclusives than any one single console: PC had the most 7,8,9 scoring games at GS and MC last gen and this gen, exponentially more than any one console....check your facts before you spout lies.

Just Crysis? I remember PC gamers also talking about Total War, Civilizations, WoW, Mount and Blade, BattleField, WarHammer, ARMA, Company of Heroes, Galactic Civ, Star Craft II, Dota2, LoL, Metro, City of Heroes, Witcher, Guild War, etc. Again head over to GS/MC review sections/forums to see it was more than just "Crysis", check your facts, liar.

In terms of upcomming or recent exclusives It has Unreal, Elite, Star Citizen, Warlords, Black Desert, Total War, Mount and Blade 2, BattleCry, OverWatch, Lost Ark, Legacy of the Void, Civilizations, FortNight, Heroes of the Storm, Dreadnaught. These dwarf lists from any one console, so even if HALF of them bombed/floped...PC would STILL dominate at GS/MC. With flops like Drive Club, Order, Ryse, Knack, Killzone....you guys are extremely behind PC this gen already.

Or are you one of those casuals who only thinks overhyped movie-game rentals "count"?

Oh forget those stupid scores. No one ever spends hundreds of dollars buying a console or building a PC to play those cheap indie games. When I built my PC I did not think OMG awesome I just spent $1.1k to play indie games woohoo.

As far as all those games you mentioned not one is some super power house even when they released. All of them could have been played on a console even last gen. I'll give you Total War since a ton of crap happens at once but not the rest, also not the MMO games because of the style. Crysis was brought up all gen because of the graphics and nothing was able to take its place. Another thing overall the game list you mentioned was nothing impressive at all. PC gamers talk a great game but in reality the best games they get are either a multiplat or a MMO and lets be real the MMO is only exclusive because of the ease of keyboard.

As far as the upcoming we will have to wait and see.

Mr_Huggles_dog

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#91 Mr_Huggles_dog
Member since 2014 • 7805 Posts

Well....I guess that sucks.

Jankarcop

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#92  Edited By Jankarcop

@CanYouDiglt said:

So forget stupid scores, and lets just listen to your opinion?

No thanks. We'll have to go by scores, or it's just going to become a my opinion vs. your opinion bullshit. It's obvious you don't like rts,mmo,moba,sim,tbs,twitch-shooters,indy.....

And why do they have to be power houses to count? Don't get hung up on gfx....PC had pretty much every gfx king last gen. Lmao....reaching...

Yeah we'll have to wait and see, but PC is trouncing consoles atm. Too many flops.

FoxbatAlpha

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#94 FoxbatAlpha
Member since 2009 • 10669 Posts

Isn't there threads were people state that the PC and PS4 are the perfect combo? The delays tell me why they are perfect together now. lulz

PS4hasNOgames

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#95 PS4hasNOgames
Member since 2014 • 2620 Posts

lol, pc gamers are so fucking sad. powerful rigs and nothing to play except RTS and indie trash.

Jankarcop

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#96  Edited By Jankarcop

@ps4hasnogames said:

lol, pc gamers are so fucking sad. powerful rigs and nothing to play except RTS and indie trash.

And better version of a majority of console titles.

And several upcomming non indy competitive shooters, space sims, tbs, wrpg, moba, mmo, arpg, survival, etc. (which is why PC always beats consoles in scores/sales/etc.)

Rekt.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#97 deactivated-5920bf77daa85
@CanYouDiglt said:

You all went all last gen talking non-stop about the same game Crysis because of the lack of exclusives...

Well that didn't take long...

I don't own Crysis - I've played the demo a few times and was underwhelmed. I'm not a particularly big fan of Crytek.

PC's don't lack exclusives. We have the strategy/building and MMO genres almost entirely to ourselves.

ArunsunK

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#98 ArunsunK
Member since 2014 • 335 Posts

@ps4hasnogames:

What happened to Epic Games on XBox?

Mr_Huggles_dog

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#99 Mr_Huggles_dog
Member since 2014 • 7805 Posts

@arunsunk: They were replaced with mediocre games.

/rimshot

foxhound_fox

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

#100 foxhound_fox
Member since 2005 • 98532 Posts

And the only people who even remotely care that it's been pushed back is consolites.

PC gamers be like: