Graphics on the Wii look last gen!

• 53 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Akamashi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#51 Akamashi
Member since 2006 • 319 Posts
The Wii is capable of much better graphics than they have now but most developers are spending most of their time on the controles.  Admittedly, at its best it won't beat 360/PS3 in HD graphics but it's still better than last gen.  And, as it has been said before, you don't buy the Wii for graphics, you buy it for gameplay.

Oh, and just so I can get some of those Sony fanboys screeming at me, Wii has sofar sold more than three times as many units as the PS3.  Which system seems to be more succesful so far? (like throwing jet fuel on a campfire)
PS3_3DO

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#52 PS3_3DO
Member since 2006 • 10976 Posts

This is No More Heroes for the Wii.  It's by the guys that made Killer 7, and it's a third party game.  Right now, it looks really good.

The Wii has an amazing graphics capability.  It's up to developers to take advantage of that.

If you're still not convinced, Super Mario Galaxy:

Wii has next-gen graphics.  Now quiet.
princeofshapeir

That could have been done on the Gamecube. I guess only Nintendo will have good looking games and 3rd party games will look crappy on the Wii. One game will not convice me that the Wii has graphics that only equal Xbox.

Avatar image for HappyInvader101
HappyInvader101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 42

#53 HappyInvader101
Member since 2005 • 3791 Posts
I said i was going to count these threads...this is the 5th today....:?
laughingman42

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#54 laughingman42
Member since 2007 • 8730 Posts
I said i was going to count these threads...this is the 5th today....:?HappyInvader101
Yea I think that this one was made to redirect attention from the news of DMC multiplat. and you need to change your sig wii60ftw got banned permanently