Gears of War: Judgement scored higher than God of War: Ascension?

This topic is locked from further discussion.

#151 Posted by OneInchMan99 (1248 posts) -

Who cares,I like God Of War so am looking forward to playing Ascension,I have no interest in Gears Of War so won't be playing Judgement.Review scores are irrelevent to me.(I'm sure both games are good).

#152 Posted by coasterguy65 (6277 posts) -

I don't really base my buying decisions on reviews. They are just someone's opinion after all. Getting Gears tomorrow, and will pick up GoW at some point soon. I was planning on getting GoW last week, but state taxes and Bioshock coming out next week got in the way.  

#153 Posted by delta3074 (18874 posts) -

I don't really base my buying decisions on reviews. They are just someone's opinion after all. Getting Gears tomorrow, and will pick up GoW at some point soon. I was planning on getting GoW last week, but state taxes and Bioshock coming out next week got in the way.  

coasterguy65
i usually watch gameplay videos, if i like what i see then i buy it
#154 Posted by faizan_faizan (7868 posts) -

Who cares,I like God Of War so am looking forward to playing Ascension,I have no interest in Gears Of War so won't be playing Judgement.Review scores are irrelevent to me.(I'm sure both games are good).

OneInchMan99

Do you even have a X360 to begin with?

#155 Posted by clone01 (25320 posts) -

coasterguy65
I'll buy based on a few certain reviewers. Kevin Van Ord in particular. We tend to have the same tastes in gaming.
#156 Posted by Vatusus (5220 posts) -

GoW: Ascension scored 0.2 points above gears on GT and currently 0.1 higher on meta. Are you happy now?

#157 Posted by super600 (31125 posts) -

GoW: Ascension scored 0.2 points above gears on GT and currently 0.1 higher on meta. Are you happy now?

Vatusus

If the GS review score is high enough GeOW J will go up to 81% on MC.So I don;t think the cows should be dancing yet.

#158 Posted by ImBatman- (1198 posts) -

So even with all those payed reviews, GOW still manages to beat Gears on metacritic.

#159 Posted by kyacat (4135 posts) -

:lol:

Classic; I love my PS3 but it's so entertaining to see the hardcore cows get so hot and bothered over something like this. It's just priceless. Meanwhile I'm enjoying Ascension and Gears of War Judgement tonight.

Puckhog04

Agree and I haven't play on my 360 in two weeks

but either way both games have gotten good score and all should matter is that the fans are having fun playing both games

#160 Posted by super600 (31125 posts) -

So even with all those payed reviews, GOW still manages to beat Gears on metacritic.

ImBatman-

I think you should wait until the other reviews release for this game.

#161 Posted by rjdofu (9171 posts) -

[QUOTE="Vatusus"]

super600

If the GS review score is high enough GeOW J will go up to 81% on MC.So I don;t think the cows should be dancing yet.

High enough? like 16/10? Cus it's currently sitting at 79/100 for 39 reviews.