Gears of War: Judgement scored higher than God of War: Ascension?

• 162 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

rjdofu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#51 rjdofu
Member since 2008 • 9171 Posts
No matter how high the score is gonna be, game is still meh in my eyes.
shadiezz2012

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#52 shadiezz2012
Member since 2012 • 2474 Posts

[QUOTE="shadiezz2012"][QUOTE="Jack-Burton"]Eurogamer gave it an 8 to God of Wars 7 whats the problem?xhawk27

Digital spy give GOWA a 8/10 and give GearsJ a 6/10 GT give GOWA higher score too and lot more site did that too whats the problem?;)

Digital spy never heard of it. Must be a Sony fanboy site. ;)

lol yeah sure it is ....every site is pro sony site untill they give your game a good score like IGN ...right ?!
xhawk27

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#53 xhawk27
Member since 2010 • 12183 Posts

[QUOTE="xhawk27"]

[QUOTE="shadiezz2012"] Digital spy give GOWA a 8/10 and give GearsJ a 6/10 GT give GOWA higher score too and lot more site did that too whats the problem?;)shadiezz2012

lol yeah sure it is ....every site is pro sony site untill they give your game a good score like IGN ...right ?!

Most sites are pro Sony don't you know that. ;)

rjdofu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#54 rjdofu
Member since 2008 • 9171 Posts

[QUOTE="shadiezz2012"][QUOTE="xhawk27"]

xhawk27

Nope.
shadiezz2012

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#55 shadiezz2012

xhawk27

lol ..keep going
Avatar image for NathanDrakeSwag
NathanDrakeSwag

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#56 NathanDrakeSwag
Member since 2013 • 17392 Posts

[QUOTE="Karpetburnz"]

[QUOTE="shadiezz2012"]lol it got lower scores than ascension in alot more sites like GT,DS etc and also both have the same metascore and @StrongDeadlift you should stop talking now ...because you got owned soo bad with the metascore it's not even funny any more and lol xbox fanboys trust IGN now ?! what happend to "pro sony site" ?! xhawk27

True, And PS3 has still had more higher scoring exclusives this year.

PS3

1.MLB 13:the show = 87

2.Ni No Nuni = 86

3.God of War:Ascension = 80

Xbox360

1. Gears of War: Judgment = 80

Baseball is boring like the PS3 exclusives. :lol:

For baseball fans like me it is great. Tons of replay value over the next year. Ni no kuni is another very deep game with replay value. Judgement is another 6 hour game with the most shallow multiplayer of the series and only 4 maps. Have fun testing ur shotgun skills on 4 maps. 

mems_1224

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#57 mems_1224
Member since 2004 • 56919 Posts

[QUOTE="xhawk27"]

[QUOTE="Karpetburnz"]

True, And PS3 has still had more higher scoring exclusives this year.

PS3

1.MLB 13:the show = 87

2.Ni No Nuni = 86

3.God of War:Ascension = 80

Xbox360

1. Gears of War: Judgment = 80

NathanDrakeSwag

Baseball is boring like the PS3 exclusives. :lol:

For baseball fans like me it is great. Tons of replay value over the next year. Ni no kuni is another very deep game with replay value. Judgement is another 6 hour game with the most shallow multiplayer of the series and only 4 maps. Have fun testing ur shotgun skills on 4 maps. 

So your argument is two rehashed franchises and a game for weebos?
M8ingSeezun

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#58 M8ingSeezun
Member since 2007 • 2313 Posts

xhawk27

Wow, lemmings have gone off the deep end. Ever since the Quad's announcement, they've been stricken with schizophrenia or been insanely delusional. Probably both :lol:

mems_1224

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#59 mems_1224

[QUOTE="xhawk27"]

[QUOTE="shadiezz2012"] lol yeah sure it is ....every site is pro sony site untill they give your game a good score like IGN ...right ?!M8ingSeezun

Wow, lemmings have gone off the deep end. Ever since the Quad's announcement, they've been stricken with schizophrenia or been insanely delusional. Probably both :lol:

Yea, cause Cows have been much better :roll:
M8ingSeezun

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#60 M8ingSeezun
Member since 2007 • 2313 Posts

[QUOTE="M8ingSeezun"]

[QUOTE="xhawk27"]

mems_1224

I probably haven't been here too long, but i can't help but bring up last year's insanely famed New Alt Account maker ABONSABO, FORZAGEARFACE and the likes constantly making unprecendented anti-sony threads 24/7.

just saying

xhawk27

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#61 xhawk27

I don't care if a game scores higher or lower as long as the game is good. :)

shadiezz2012

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#62 shadiezz2012
[QUOTE="M8ingSeezun"]

[QUOTE="xhawk27"]

mems_1224

your comment above is just your opinion BTW don't talk like it's a fact and lems are getting worse though angry and reall butthurt cows have been playing awesome exclusives games this year so far and more stilll coming on the way and many of the multiplate games this year are better on ps3 like TR and MGR etc ps4 got all the hype now since it showed first and loved by all the devs so as i said lems can't take a break this year
freedomfreak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#63 freedomfreak  Online
Member since 2004 • 52427 Posts
Judgment is coming. MOTERF*CKING HELL YEAH GEARS OF F*CKING WAR BABY
mems_1224

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#64 mems_1224
[QUOTE="mems_1224"][QUOTE="M8ingSeezun"]

shadiezz2012

your comment above is just your opinion BTW don't talk like it's a fact and lems are getting worse though angry and reall butthurt cows have been playing awesome exclusives games this year so far and more stilll coming on the way and many of the multiplate games this year are better on ps3 like TR and MGR etc ps4 got all the hype now since it showed first and loved by all the devs so as i said lems can't take a break this year

All I see is gibberish from generic cow #453253 Try harder.
shadiezz2012

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#65 shadiezz2012
[QUOTE="mems_1224"][QUOTE="shadiezz2012"][QUOTE="mems_1224"] Yea, cause Cows have been much better :roll:

is that your best answer ?! why do i even bother
mems_1224

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#66 mems_1224
[QUOTE="shadiezz2012"][QUOTE="mems_1224"][QUOTE="shadiezz2012"] your comment above is just your opinion BTW don't talk like it's a fact and lems are getting worse though angry and reall butthurt cows have been playing awesome exclusives games this year so far and more stilll coming on the way and many of the multiplate games this year are better on ps3 like TR and MGR etc ps4 got all the hype now since it showed first and loved by all the devs so as i said lems can't take a break this year

Not sure what you're expecting. Nothing I say will change your delusional mind. Maybe if you said something original and worth replying to.
shadiezz2012

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#67 shadiezz2012
[QUOTE="mems_1224"][QUOTE="shadiezz2012"][QUOTE="mems_1224"]All I see is gibberish from generic cow #453253 Try harder.

Not sure what you're expecting. Nothing I say will change your delusional mind. Maybe if you said something original and worth replying to.

i'm delusional ?! because i state facts ?! ok;)
Sweenix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

#68 Sweenix
Member since 2013 • 5957 Posts

this game defines how low gaming has sunk, promoting a bunch of rioded up half wits, yet good games like tales of graces f doesn't sell well.

mems_1224

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#69 mems_1224
[QUOTE="shadiezz2012"][QUOTE="mems_1224"][QUOTE="shadiezz2012"] is that your best answer ?! why do i even bother

I saw no facts, only opinions.
shadiezz2012

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#70 shadiezz2012
[QUOTE="shadiezz2012"][QUOTE="mems_1224"]Not sure what you're expecting. Nothing I say will change your delusional mind. Maybe if you said something original and worth replying to.mems_1224

ok point me to what opinion in my comment and while at it prove me wrong too
Allthishate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#71 Allthishate
Member since 2009 • 1879 Posts

this game defines how low gaming has sunk, promoting a bunch of rioded up half wits, yet good games like tales of graces f doesn't sell well.

Sweenix
rofl says the weboo hahaha
mems_1224

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#72 mems_1224
[QUOTE="shadiezz2012"][QUOTE="mems_1224"][QUOTE="shadiezz2012"] i'm delusional ?! because i state facts ?! ok;)

"lems are getting worse though angry and reall butthurt" Opinion "cows have been playing awesome exclusives games this year so far" quality of those games are opinions "and many of the multiplate games this year are better on ps3 like TR and MGR etc" more opinions plus you didnt explain why they're better and what other multiplats are better and reasons why. "ps4 got all the hype now since it showed first and loved by all the devs" opinions everywhere. lets wait until both consoles are announced before claiming one has more hype than the other. of course the ps4 is going to be talked about right now because it was just announced and no one knows anything for sure about the nextbox. dont be stupid c'mon, you're spitting the same useless gibberish as the other cows around here. think for yourself, gimme something interesting to work with cow.
shadiezz2012

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#73 shadiezz2012
[QUOTE="shadiezz2012"][QUOTE="mems_1224"]I saw no facts, only opinions. mems_1224

"lems are getting worse though angry and reall butthurt" Opinion "cows have been playing awesome exclusives games this year so far" quality of those games are opinions "and many of the multiplate games this year are better on ps3 like TR and MGR etc" more opinions plus you didnt explain why they're better and what other multiplats are better and reasons why. "ps4 got all the hype now since it showed first and loved by all the devs" opinions everywhere. lets wait until both consoles are announced before claiming one has more hype than the other. of course the ps4 is going to be talked about right now because it was just announced and no one knows anything for sure about the nextbox. dont be stupid c'mon, you're spitting the same useless gibberish as the other cows around here. think for yourself, gimme something interesting to work with cow.

""quality of those games are opinions"" it still a fact that ps3 have alot of exclusives this year and that my main point ...and aa fact you like them or not that's another story "more opinions plus you didnt explain why they're better and what other multiplats are better and reasons why" go to DF and see for your self "opinions everywhere. lets wait until both consoles are announced before claiming one has more hype than the other. of course the ps4 is going to be talked about right now because it was just announced and no one knows anything for sure about the nextbox. dont be stupid" again ps4 is getting all the hype now from every site and every devs is only saying good things about it...that's not a fact too ?! even on youtube ps4 reveal have 27+million view http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x7QhUL8NUK4
xhawk27

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#75 xhawk27

I have a backlog of games to play so I won't be getting it right away. 

NathanDrakeSwag

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#76 NathanDrakeSwag

xhawk27

Lems don't buy their games confirmed :lol:

xhawk27

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#78 xhawk27

[QUOTE="xhawk27"]

NathanDrakeSwag

No we do, unlike you guys that only Rent games. ;)

Sagem28

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#80 Sagem28
Member since 2010 • 10498 Posts

I'll probably pick up Ascension when it's cheap.

NathanDrakeSwag

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#81 NathanDrakeSwag

[QUOTE="NathanDrakeSwag"]

[QUOTE="xhawk27"]

sts106mat

so lems actually DO HAVE games

CONFIRMED BY COWS !! 

:lol:  :lol:

Whoops i accidentally put an "s" on the end. Meant to say lems don't buy their game. Can u name another exclusive besides Gears this year? Thought so.

xhawk27

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#82 xhawk27

[QUOTE="sts106mat"]

NathanDrakeSwag

CONFIRMED BY COWS !! 

Whoops i accidentally put an "s" on the end. Meant to say lems don't buy their game. Can u name another exclusive besides Gears this year? Thought so.

Maybe MS has some secret games to show at E3 that will be out this fall for the 360. ;)

mems_1224

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#83 mems_1224
[QUOTE="shadiezz2012"][QUOTE="mems_1224"][QUOTE="shadiezz2012"] ok point me to what opinion in my comment and while at it prove me wrong too

""quality of those games are opinions"" it still a fact that ps3 have alot of exclusives this year and that my main point ...and aa fact you like them or not that's another story "more opinions plus you didnt explain why they're better and what other multiplats are better and reasons why" go to DF and see for your self "opinions everywhere. lets wait until both consoles are announced before claiming one has more hype than the other. of course the ps4 is going to be talked about right now because it was just announced and no one knows anything for sure about the nextbox. dont be stupid" again ps4 is getting all the hype now from every site and every devs is only saying good things about it...that's not a fact too ?! even on youtube ps4 reveal have 27+million view http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x7QhUL8NUK4

Who cares how many exclusives it has if they're mediocre or not interesting? Plus, there are plenty of XBLA and multiplats that dont come to PS3. There were at least 10 quality games last year that the 360 got that the PS3 didnt. Im sure there will be more awesome arcade games and multiplats on the 360 this year as well. No, Im not gonna go to a website just to see that a game might looks slightly better on PS3. If you can't explain it then its not really a strong point. Comparing console graphics is stupid anyways. again, PS4 is getting all the hype because it was just announced. yes its technicaly a fact but its an irrelevant one. stop being stupid. is that all you have? im going to bed, feel free to take all morning to think of a better comeback. you're not very good at this.
mems_1224

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#84 mems_1224

[QUOTE="xhawk27"]

sts106mat

CONFIRMED BY COWS !! 

:lol: owned.
mems_1224

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#86 mems_1224

[QUOTE="sts106mat"] so lems actually DO HAVE games

CONFIRMED BY COWS !! 

sts106mat

not sure, i dont invest time in worrying about weather i should be playing exclusives or not, i play the games that appeal to me. this year top of my list are gears, GTA and bioshock.   i also dont limit myself to retail, i buy arcade games and DLC for games i fancy.

Its really sad that cows miss out on all this gen's best games because they only play exclusives :?
shadiezz2012

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#87 shadiezz2012

[QUOTE="shadiezz2012"][QUOTE="mems_1224"] "lems are getting worse though angry and reall butthurt" Opinion "cows have been playing awesome exclusives games this year so far" quality of those games are opinions "and many of the multiplate games this year are better on ps3 like TR and MGR etc" more opinions plus you didnt explain why they're better and what other multiplats are better and reasons why. "ps4 got all the hype now since it showed first and loved by all the devs" opinions everywhere. lets wait until both consoles are announced before claiming one has more hype than the other. of course the ps4 is going to be talked about right now because it was just announced and no one knows anything for sure about the nextbox. dont be stupid c'mon, you're spitting the same useless gibberish as the other cows around here. think for yourself, gimme something interesting to work with cow. mems_1224

Who cares how many exclusives it has if they're mediocre or not interesting? Plus, there are plenty of XBLA and multiplats that dont come to PS3. There were at least 10 quality games last year that the 360 got that the PS3 didnt. Im sure there will be more awesome arcade games and multiplats on the 360 this year as well. No, Im not gonna go to a website just to see that a game might looks slightly better on PS3. If you can't explain it then its not really a strong point. Comparing console graphics is stupid anyways. again, PS4 is getting all the hype because it was just announced. yes its technicaly a fact but its an irrelevant one. stop being stupid. is that all you have? im going to bed, feel free to take all morning to think of a better comeback. you're not very good at this.

OMG, it's like talking to a child :roll:

you turn the facts i say to opinion of yours

1.ps3 have alot more games than xbox 1 game this year ?! YES it's a fact...what ever your opinion about them i really don't care what you think

2. here

http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/digitalfoundry-tomb-raider-face-off

http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/digitalfoundry-metal-gear-rising-face-off

3.you just admit what i said is a fact about ps4 here but again you run to insults to hide your weak opinion

don't be this butthurt:lol:

shadiezz2012

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#90 shadiezz2012

[QUOTE="mems_1224"][QUOTE="sts106mat"] Who cares how many exclusives it has if they're mediocre or not interesting? Plus, there are plenty of XBLA and multiplats that dont come to PS3. There were at least 10 quality games last year that the 360 got that the PS3 didnt. Im sure there will be more awesome arcade games and multiplats on the 360 this year as well. No, Im not gonna go to a website just to see that a game might looks slightly better on PS3. If you can't explain it then its not really a strong point. Comparing console graphics is stupid anyways. again, PS4 is getting all the hype because it was just announced. yes its technicaly a fact but its an irrelevant one. stop being stupid. is that all you have? im going to bed, feel free to take all morning to think of a better comeback. you're not very good at this. sts106mat
OMG, it's like talking to a child you turn the facts i say to opinion of yours 1.ps3 have alot more games than xbox 1 game this year ?! YES it's a fact...

are you a bit thick?  

or is this one of those XBOX only has 1 game if we dont include arcade, kinect, PC/360 only crap?       

pretty sure when all is said and done at the end of the year, both consoles will have had a fairly equal amount of games released (rather like last year where we were told "360 has no games"

only to have it have it end with more exclusives than PS3 IIRC.

i didn't say any thing about move and psn games too.... did i ?!

at the end of the day ps3 have over 20 exclusive this year (including psn and move games)

http://www.ign.com/articles/2013/03/07/the-20-playstation-3-exclusives-of-2013

how many xbox "exclusive" you have ?!

and what games xbox share with pc (which mean multiplat game not exclusive) that not on ps3 ?!

shadiezz2012

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#92 shadiezz2012

[QUOTE="shadiezz2012"][QUOTE="sts106mat"]

are you a bit thick?  

or is this one of those XBOX only has 1 game if we dont include arcade, kinect, PC/360 only crap?       

pretty sure when all is said and done at the end of the year, both consoles will have had a fairly equal amount of games released (rather like last year where we were told "360 has no games"

only to have it have it end with more exclusives than PS3 IIRC.

sts106mat

i didn't say any thing about move and psn games too.... did i ?! and what games xbox share with pc (which mean multiplat game not exclusive) that not on ps3

there have been loads like Left 4 Dead series,  sherlock holmes V jack the ripper (awesome).   like i said, i dont really keep track on them,  but a quick google search finds me this one:-

http://www.vg247.com/2013/02/28/deadfall-adventures-announced-is-essentially-first-person-uncharted/

not sure what it'll be like though.

a look through the PS3 lists shows me several games that i would have less than ZERO interest in:-

Hyperdemsion Neptunia Victory

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQ69A7INtUnccBHnY3eJEH

Atelier Ayesha: The Alchemist of Dusk

The Witch and The Hundred Knights

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS3bNJNDxNUHoW-RoJv9qE

Puppeteer

puppeteerA_320w.jpg

see....none of those games interest me in the slightest,  the fact they are on "the list" means nothing.   i play games i know i will enjoy. 

now,  to be honest,  some of the PS3 games like "The last of us"  and beyond two souls,   look good,  though i'd probably pick    gears judgement above all of them.  whilst "the last of us" does look good, it may not be as awesome as people hope.      

gears is a proven franchise that always delivers, i aint even a massive fan of the series,  i just know what to expect and always enjoy the campaign and MP for a while.

so far i'm only reading just your opinion about what you like and don't like which is ok with me look i respect your opinion but still does not change what i said at all
shadiezz2012

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#94 shadiezz2012

[QUOTE="shadiezz2012"]

so far i'm only reading just your opinion about what you like and don't like which is ok with me look i respect your opinion but still does not change what i said at all sts106mat

it does change it, because you seemed to be discounting a load of games that will be on 360, purely on the basis that they are downloadable.

Journey was Download, The Walking dead was download.......why'd you want to pretend those awesome games that were well received across the board wouldn't count?

ok count them no problem with me

even if xbox have few more exclusives than just gears

it won't hold a candle the "amount" of games coming to ps3 "ONLY"

you want to count xbl games and pc/360 games(multiplat) just to feel better about your self ...ok

tell me how many xbox exclusives are coming to it aganist what on ps3 this year

i will wait:roll:

mems_1224

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#96 mems_1224

OMG, it's like talking to a child :roll:

you turn the facts i say to opinion of yours

1.ps3 have alot more games than xbox 1 game this year ?! YES it's a fact...what ever your opinion about them i really don't care what you think

2. here

http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/digitalfoundry-tomb-raider-face-off

http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/digitalfoundry-metal-gear-rising-face-off

3.you just admit what i said is a fact about ps4 here but again you run to insults to hide your weak opinion

don't be this butthurt:lol:

shadiezz2012

Its still the beginning of the year. We still dont know all the games coming out for PS3 and 360. Its a little early to say that the PS3 has a lot more games when we dont know all the arcade and pc/360 multiplats out this year. Plus that ign list is really really really bad. Last of Us is the only interesting game on that list.

From the article you posted of MGR, "In the final call, both versions of Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance are well worth considering, with each fronting unique advantages. Call it a tie overall: the performance nod goes to the 360 rendition of the game, often running with a 10FPS lead, while image quality purists are strongly advised to seek out the crisper PS3 version."

From the Tomb Raider article, "The console versions of Tomb Raider are still thoroughly recommended though. Despite some performance issues on both systems when the action is situated in more complex environments, the game manages to stick closely to the desired 30FPS update with only momentary lapses that impact the quality of the gameplay. While the 360 offers up slightly more consistent overall performance, for the most part the difference between the two games isn't significant, and it's also fair to say that the PS3 holds the advantage with regards to image quality and the general refinement of the overall presentation. This is a game where much of the experience is built around the spectacle and in that respect, PS3 offers an advantage of its 360 sibling. Aside from various instances where performance is visibly lower, the gameplay is otherwise just as enjoyable on Sony's system, and the sharper visuals better suit the overall feel of the game, highlighting the richness of the environments without as many unwanted side-effects. In that respect the PS3 version gets our recommendation as the preferred choice of the two console releases."

Fact: the games play better on the 360. Gameplay>graphics when comparing consoles. Way to own yourself. 

I didn't run to insults, I merely pointed out the obvious. If you think that the PS4 having a lot of hype a few weeks after its announcement is a big advantage then you clearly lack common sense. Whether its a fact or not that point is irrelevant.

I also find it funny that you cry because I called you stupid and then insult me in the first line of your post. Hypocrite. 

campzor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#97 campzor
Member since 2004 • 34932 Posts
both are 80 on metacritic. quick, someone make a thread saying gears is no longer an AAAE franchise.
mems_1224

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#98 mems_1224

[QUOTE="sts106mat"]

[QUOTE="shadiezz2012"]

so far i'm only reading just your opinion about what you like and don't like which is ok with me look i respect your opinion but still does not change what i said at all shadiezz2012

it does change it, because you seemed to be discounting a load of games that will be on 360, purely on the basis that they are downloadable.

Journey was Download, The Walking dead was download.......why'd you want to pretend those awesome games that were well received across the board wouldn't count?

you want to count xbl games and pc/360 games(multiplat) just to feel better about your self ...ok

What does it matter if a game is PS3 only? Exclusivity doesnt make a game better or worse.
inggrish

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#99 inggrish
Member since 2005 • 10502 Posts

[QUOTE="shadiezz2012"]

[QUOTE="sts106mat"]

mems_1224

What does it matter if a game is PS3 only? Exclusivity doesnt make a game better or worse.

Mems I would just save my breath (typing?); he just keeps owning himself anyway.

mems_1224

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#100 mems_1224

[QUOTE="mems_1224"][QUOTE="shadiezz2012"] ok count them no problem with me

_Matt_

Mems I would just save my breath (typing?); he just keeps owning himself anyway.

:lol: good point, its 5am and I gotta wake up in a few hours