GB Explosion: 5 reasons Tomb Raider is better than Uncharted

• 71 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

#51 Posted by mems_1224 (48992 posts) -

[QUOTE="mems_1224"][QUOTE="Nengo_Flow"]Lems want to claim TR as ownage for Cows, but they cant cuz the PS3 version is better than the 360 version.Krelian-co

but the differences between multiplats dont matter using cow logic so that point is pretty irrelevant

well using lem logic TR > UC and TR. LOL :lol:

can't see the "ownage" lems claims here they have the best TR from consoles and the uncharted. But leave it to the lem logic to brag with a multiplat game.

So what you're saying is that cows admit that their logic is incredibly flawed and lem logic is superior? if you say so :?
#52 Posted by Nengo_Flow (10644 posts) -
[QUOTE="Nengo_Flow"]Lems want to claim TR as ownage for Cows, but they cant cuz the PS3 version is better than the 360 version.mems_1224
but the differences between multiplats dont matter using cow logic so that point is pretty irrelevant

Im using your logic when you boast about multiplats on the 360, but now you want to agree with the people that say that minor differences in multiplats dont matter? Flip-flopping ass Mems
#53 Posted by Heil68 (48389 posts) -

[QUOTE="NathanDrakeSwag"]

96>>>>>>>>>>>>86

92>>>>>>>>>>>>86

88>>>>>>>>>>>>86

Krelian-co

#54 Posted by mems_1224 (48992 posts) -
[QUOTE="mems_1224"][QUOTE="Nengo_Flow"]Lems want to claim TR as ownage for Cows, but they cant cuz the PS3 version is better than the 360 version.Nengo_Flow

Im using your logic when you boast about multiplats on the 360, but now you want to agree with the people that say that minor differences in multiplats dont matter? Flip-flopping ass Mems

What multiplats have I boasted about being better on 360? Except for maybe skyrim.
#55 Posted by robotapple (780 posts) -

uncharted has been getting exposed lately as being the gta of this gen...

good at the time, but far from good

#56 Posted by MonsieurX (32044 posts) -

robotapple
Exposed how?
#57 Posted by robotapple (780 posts) -

[QUOTE="robotapple"]

MonsieurX

Exposed how?

Pretty much exposed for being everything wrong with modern gaming.

#58 Posted by MonsieurX (32044 posts) -

[QUOTE="MonsieurX"][QUOTE="robotapple"]

robotapple

Exposed how?

Pretty much exposed for being everything wrong with modern gaming.

And you're wrong on that.
#59 Posted by super600 (31205 posts) -

What's up with your obsession over these games.

#60 Posted by robotapple (780 posts) -

It's funny that Cows know they're owned here.

None of them even tried to argue the points they're just hiding behing old fanboy driven reviews :lol:

#61 Posted by super600 (31205 posts) -

None of them even tried to argue the points they're just hiding behing old fanboy driven reviews :lol:

robotapple

Maybe because you have been posting the same thing over and over again the last couple of weeks abonsabo.

#62 Posted by Krelian-co (13258 posts) -

robotapple

oifc having the only system with the 2 amazing franchises is pure ownage. :lol:

i think the jelly got to your brain.

#63 Posted by OldSnakePS3 (306 posts) -

uncharted 2 metacritic -96

tomb raider metacritic -87 

uncharted FTW 

i will be enjoying both games on ps3 anyway lol.gif

#64 Posted by gamefan67 (9971 posts) -
I agree with every reason except for 4. Tomb Raider is pretty interesting from the diaries and journals standpoint, but the dialogue between Drake and friends is just too enjoyable.. UC definitely has leg up in the character department, though I do agree that the villains in UC3 were not well developed.
#65 Posted by Drasonak (1515 posts) -

Tomb Raider is awesome. Uncharted is just a poor mans Jungle Hunt.

dgsfg

HaRmLeSS_RaGe
What do you mean a "poor man's" Jungle Hunt? Is Jungle Hunt more expensive than Uncharted? I'm willing to bet you can legally play that game on the computer for free. I don't think "poor man's" really fits here.
#66 Posted by kuraimen (28078 posts) -
[QUOTE="kuraimen"]Lol lems think that if they repeat this enough it'll become true.timbers_WSU
How many times are you gonna go cry to a mod when I say something to you? If you report me enough times do you get a free PS3? Is that the plan?

Reported
#67 Posted by platniumgamer (3960 posts) -

[QUOTE="timbers_WSU"][QUOTE="kuraimen"]Lol lems think that if they repeat this enough it'll become true.kuraimen
How many times are you gonna go cry to a mod when I say something to you? If you report me enough times do you get a free PS3? Is that the plan?

Reported

Same

#68 Posted by kuraimen (28078 posts) -

[QUOTE="kuraimen"][QUOTE="timbers_WSU"] How many times are you gonna go cry to a mod when I say something to you? If you report me enough times do you get a free PS3? Is that the plan?platniumgamer

Reported

Same

I reported him again for your sig.
#69 Posted by AdamPA1006 (6420 posts) -

[QUOTE="kuraimen"][QUOTE="timbers_WSU"] How many times are you gonna go cry to a mod when I say something to you? If you report me enough times do you get a free PS3? Is that the plan?platniumgamer

Reported

Same

YOU ARE butt is hurt lol
#70 Posted by DarkLink77 (31964 posts) -

Top 5 game in ALL video game HISTORY >TR Advantage=SONY Awww yeahhh Thank you Sony.Heil68

Yo, that ain't even true, Heil.

#71 Posted by xOMGITSJASONx (2634 posts) -

PS3 still wins in this situation over the PC , 360 and WiiU cause it has Uncharted + TR!!