trugs26

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#2501 trugs26
Member since 2004 • 7539 Posts

Bleh. All this shitty propaganda derived from relationship issues and the onslaught of the worst parts of the internet.

KittenNose

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#2502  Edited By KittenNose
Member since 2014 • 2470 Posts

@super600 said:

@kittennose: I am not saying he should have covered it up.I wanted to talk about how he kinda made the public notice this story a couple of months before it would have came out with that facebook post of his,but his intentions of ending the discussion of what he did before it did occur backfried on him and helped the victims come out eventually which was a good thing in the end.I do support the victims of this guy and what that guy did was a case of bad pr that helped his victims.

Look, screw Gamergate. If you find the need to talk about a rapist's PR, and how it is lacking, and how a Rapist's PR could be better, how better PR might have avoided arrest or whatever, you need to watch a freaking truckload of Kitten Videos.

Seriously Super, watch like fifty. Something is obviously very wrong.

EJ902

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2504 EJ902
Member since 2005 • 14338 Posts

@mikhail said:

@Gue1: Oh, this ride is ending alright.

So gamergate is ending because interest is maintaining more or less the level it's been at since it started?

mikhail

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#2505 mikhail
Member since 2003 • 2697 Posts

@EJ902:

If the all-time high interest in Gamergate according to Google peaked in late October 2012, interest is now sitting at a fraction of that - near around the time the term Gamergate was first used. Back when no one knew what it was or meant.

Roler42

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2506 Roler42
Member since 2013 • 1067 Posts

There's one thing people aren't taking into account: the majority of gamergate is moving to OPSkynet, wich is funny because all the anti-gamergate people are blacklisting any new tag gamergate is doing, even though a lot of them (including in this forum) insist people in GG should be using a different tag since GG is "tainted"

super600

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#2507  Edited By super600  Moderator
Member since 2007 • 33103 Posts

@EJ902 said:

@mikhail said:

So gamergate is ending because interest is maintaining more or less the level it's been at since it started?

If I remember interest spiked up like crazy in the middle of october, but went straight back to were it was when the hashtag was struggling to get past 40K tweets per day on twitter according to topsy.

WilliamRLBaker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2508  Edited By WilliamRLBaker
Member since 2006 • 28915 Posts

@super600:

lol I love how you have to use the word struggling as some sort of knock instead of it just returning to its usual levels.

Gue1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#2509 Gue1
Member since 2004 • 12171 Posts

@super600 said:

@EJ902 said:

@mikhail said:

If I remember interest spiked up like crazy in the middle of october, but went straight back to were it was when the hashtag was struggling to get past 40K tweets per day on twitter according to topsy.

Maybe because msnbc, colbert report, washinton post, newyork times, etc. were reporting about it during the month but now they aren't?

Although when you use topsy, click on the points and look at the top tweets, they are always negative. So the people helping the hashtag to stay alive are the anti-gamergate people.

http://topsy.com/analytics?q1=gamergate&via=Topsy

EJ902

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2510 EJ902
Member since 2005 • 14338 Posts

@mikhail said:

@EJ902:

If the all-time high interest in Gamergate according to Google peaked in late October 2012, interest is now sitting at a fraction of that - near around the time the term Gamergate was first used. Back when no one knew what it was or meant.

And that period coincided with news outlets talking about it a lot, something they've now stopped doing. Frankly the fact that it's still going on after three months is remarkable to me.

Ten_Pints

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2511  Edited By Ten_Pints
Member since 2014 • 4072 Posts

The_Last_Ride

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 122

User Lists: 2

#2512 The_Last_Ride
Member since 2004 • 76371 Posts

Hey if anyone wants on my stream about GG let me know and pm me

The_Last_Ride

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2513 The_Last_Ride
Loading Video...

So has anyone seen this?

Gue1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2514  Edited By Gue1
Loading Video...

#GamerGate lives!

@The_Last_Ride:

nope but gonna watch it now. I'm expecting tons of negativity though.

Backpedal to the max.

Was checking out twitter and oh my god, not even during Christmas these feminists and social justice warriors can stop spreading their toxicity while the so called hate mob known as gamergate are wishing happy holidays to everyone. haha

dr_jashugan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#2515 dr_jashugan
Member since 2006 • 2665 Posts

@Gue1:

Thanks for the update. :-)

WilliamRLBaker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2516 WilliamRLBaker

@The_Last_Ride:

yeah I saw it, its funny the most SJW's took from it like Wu was the mural on that guys wall....about how its so sexist...then we watched as Wu was destroyed when we pulled out some of Wu's character art *half naked women in garter belts* as well as the images from Wu's game Revolution 60 *skin tight clothes wearing women*

Vaasman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#2517  Edited By Vaasman
Member since 2008 • 15569 Posts

@The_Last_Ride said:

So has anyone seen this?

Wu looks like she might have stabbed the reporter for saying the wrong thing. She definitely has a crazy-stare problem.

Avatar image for LostProphetFLCL
LostProphetFLCL

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2518 LostProphetFLCL
Member since 2006 • 18526 Posts

@Vaasman said:

@The_Last_Ride said:

So has anyone seen this?

Wu looks like she might have stabbed the reporter for saying the wrong thing. She definitely has a crazy-stare problem.

Wu is the definition of a crazy chick. She looks crazy and says crazy stupid shit. She freaking believes the Gamergate movement is a terrorist group. Apparently a couple of internet morons making baseless threats=terrorism. Like what the actual ****..

Also, I would NOT be surprised if Wu turned out to murder or seriously assault someone. I actually kind of expect it to happen at some point.

The_Last_Ride

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2519 The_Last_Ride

@WilliamRLBaker said:

@The_Last_Ride:

yeah I saw it, its funny the most SJW's took from it like Wu was the mural on that guys wall....about how its so sexist...then we watched as Wu was destroyed when we pulled out some of Wu's character art *half naked women in garter belts* as well as the images from Wu's game Revolution 60 *skin tight clothes wearing women*

I've had all of them on my stream. Those three are awesome

Bardock47

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2520 Bardock47
Member since 2008 • 5429 Posts

How is the movement going? Haven't been in the know.

The_Last_Ride

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2521 The_Last_Ride

@LostProphetFLCL said:

@Vaasman said:

@The_Last_Ride said:

So has anyone seen this?

Wu is the definition of a crazy chick. She looks crazy and says crazy stupid shit. She freaking believes the Gamergate movement is a terrorist group. Apparently a couple of internet morons making baseless threats=terrorism. Like what the actual ****..

Also, I would NOT be surprised if Wu turned out to murder or seriously assault someone. I actually kind of expect it to happen at some point.

she is crazy as hell. She never even left her apartment

dr_jashugan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2522 dr_jashugan

This should have been said from the beginning:

Loading Video...

The_Last_Ride

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2523 The_Last_Ride

I found this little nugget from last year

Loading Video...

Thunderdrone

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2524 Thunderdrone
Member since 2009 • 7154 Posts

Gamergate

lool I cringe just saying that fucking dumb ass name

Thunderdrone

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2525  Edited By Thunderdrone
Member since 2009 • 7154 Posts

@Gue1 said:

------

Sony pulls PlayStation Vita ad filled with sexual innuendos from YouTube

http://www.shacknews.com/article/87217/sony-pulls-playstation-vita-ad-filled-with-sexual-innuendos-from-youtube

-----

An example of how much power these people have to change things. The censoring is off the charts. Artistic freedom is not so free anymore.

Guess what, this is what happens when people have the moral high-ground. Video games HAVE indeed portrayed women primarily the way men want to see them and counter-movements are never about being just in the means by which they achieve their goals. They are about being so fucking loud, and at times really, REALLY unfairly so, that as a whole things start to change BY FORCE.

The same way the integrity of the entire american police force is being dragged through the mud all around the world due to one too many cases of discrimination and excessive violence against black people. Is it fair? Nope, not every cop is a racist killer. In fact most aren't. But thats how long going discriminatory trends reach their end. Shit suddenly explodes in a way that people will definitely take notice and being super sensible is the last thing in the minds of people who finally get the chance to vent.

And this is someone who absolutely hates artistic censorship and finds no issues with sexualizing humans if it supports the spirit of the work.

Gamergate... lol good lord talk about delusions of grandeur and misplaced outrage

Shinobishyguy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2526 Shinobishyguy
Member since 2006 • 22928 Posts

See kotaku backpedal on their gamers are dead bullshit is one of the sweetest gifts I've gotten this christmas

Minishdriveby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 23

#2527  Edited By Minishdriveby
Member since 2006 • 10519 Posts

@The_Last_Ride said:
Loading Video...

So has anyone seen this?

HOLY CRAP! GAMERGATE DID THE IMPOSSIBLE!!!!!

They're playing GTA V on a Wii U...

Avatar image for LostProphetFLCL
LostProphetFLCL

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2528 LostProphetFLCL
Member since 2006 • 18526 Posts

@Shinobishyguy said:

See kotaku backpedal on their gamers are dead bullshit is one of the sweetest gifts I've gotten this christmas

Still a shit site that no one should give traffic to...

The_Last_Ride

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2529 The_Last_Ride

@Minishdriveby: I've talked to all of them on my streams. They played several games during the interview

GarGx1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#2530  Edited By GarGx1
Member since 2011 • 10934 Posts

@LostProphetFLCL said:

@Shinobishyguy said:

Still a shit site that no one should give traffic to...

They can back pedal all the way into non existence before I give them any traffic

Avatar image for deactivated-5acbb9993d0bd
deactivated-5acbb9993d0bd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2531  Edited By deactivated-5acbb9993d0bd
Member since 2012 • 12449 Posts

A few months later and nothing has changed....

such a pointless load of drama.... good with some popcorn... watching idiots fight idiots. (much like this forum! :D)

The_Last_Ride

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2532 The_Last_Ride

@Shinobishyguy said:

Just shows us how full of shit they are

The_Last_Ride

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2533 The_Last_Ride

@MBirdy88 said:

such a pointless load of drama.... good with some popcorn... watching idiots fight idiots. (much like this forum! :D)

Nice troll post... Gawker has lost seven figure. ign, escapist, kotaku and polygon have all changed their ethic policies. GameJournosPros has been discovered and they're not getting away with they bs

dr_jashugan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2534 dr_jashugan

@The_Last_Ride said:

@MBirdy88 said:

Nice troll post... Gawker has lost seven figure. ign, escapist, kotaku and polygon have all changed their ethic policies. GameJournosPros has been discovered and they're not getting away with they bs

Amen to THAT! :-)

super600

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2535  Edited By super600  Moderator

@The_Last_Ride said:

@LostProphetFLCL said:

@Vaasman said:

@The_Last_Ride said:

So has anyone seen this?

She actually did leave her apartment. She just used that apartment during the day for some work(If gamergate did not distract her) and to show people that interview her how her workspace looked like.

This is what brianna wu has to say about this situation

I hope you actually determine if what you posted is the truth in the future before posting it. It can be dangerous for the person involved if false info about them spreads on the internet.

Please do not post pictures of the house and links to articles that have pictures of the house or other private info in this thread to prove your point because it will be deleted since it violates the TOU.This applies to everyone else in this thread

The_Last_Ride

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2536 The_Last_Ride

@super600: Bullshit, people have put this together in several interviews. David Pakman, Al Jazeera, etc. Stop apologizing for her. She lied, deal with it

super600

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2537 super600  Moderator

@The_Last_Ride said:

@super600: Bullshit, people have put this together in several interviews. David Pakman, Al Jazeera, etc. Stop apologizing for her. She lied, deal with it

People have been gathering this info through shady means that can be dangerous for Brianna if it spreads.All we know is that she left her home, but she may have come back at times for interviews and work. It is possible that she actually is at her home now, but I kinda doubt it since I do not feel she feels safe enough yet.

The_Last_Ride

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2538  Edited By The_Last_Ride

@super600 said:

@The_Last_Ride said:

People have been gathering this info through shady means that can be dangerous for Brianna if it spreads.All we know is that she left her home, but she may have come back at times for interviews and work. It is possible that she actually is at her home now, but I kinda doubt it since I do not feel she feels safe enough yet.

Dude, face it. She lied. She has been lying about a lot of things. She wrote a letter of someone leaving GamerGate and sent it to herself...

Gue1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2539  Edited By Gue1

@The_Last_Ride said:

@super600 said:

@The_Last_Ride said:

Dude, face it. She lied. She has been lying about a lot of things. She wrote a letter of someone leaving GamerGate and sent it to herself...

she posted some stuff on twitter saying that hundreds of people were sending her emails about leaving GG because misogyny. Then to test her someone sent her a false email... And out of the "hundreds" of emails she was supposedly receiving she published that one email alone, the one that was sent as bait.

The reason she has to explain herself it's because she's a liar.

But this came in today, more drama:

BANDAI NAMCO Games America Inc. stands with what’s been shared by the Entertainment Software Association (ESA) regarding GamerGate in that threats of violence and harassment are wrong. They have to stop. There is no place in the video game community—or our society—for personal attacks and threats.

http://www.gameranx.com/updates/id/25839/article/bandai-namco-speaks-out-against-gamergate-harassment/

And Angry Joe's rant: http://angryjoeshow.com/ajsa/topic/25598-final-ajsa-gg-thread-angry-joes-gg-position/

The decline of GG: http://www.twitlonger.com/show/n_1sjj38b

The_Last_Ride

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2540 The_Last_Ride

@Gue1: Brianna Wu is irrelevant at this point. Bandai Namco just made a huge mistake...

dakan45

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

#2541 dakan45
Member since 2009 • 18819 Posts

I cant believe how stupid some people can be, stop listening to mainstream media and the sites that created gamergate by attacking gamers, do some actual research, you will see there is a huge problem.

Are there trolls? Clearly on both sites ,anyone can put a hashtag and claim what they want, but everyone needs to reallize that the professional victim trio are con artists who have been doing various nonsense over the years.Yet they get to be heard because they are women. Thats it. They talk about equality but they actually want to have privilages because they are women and be treated better.

Gue1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2542 Gue1

best recap for December by someone obviously suffering from internalized misogyny.

Loading Video...

WilliamRLBaker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2543  Edited By WilliamRLBaker

@super600 said:

@The_Last_Ride said:

@LostProphetFLCL said:

@Vaasman said:

@The_Last_Ride said:

So has anyone seen this?

She actually did leave her apartment. She just used that apartment during the day for some work(If gamergate did not distract her) and to show people that interview her how her workspace looked like.

This is what brianna wu has to say about this situation

I hope you actually determine if what you posted is the truth in the future before posting it. It can be dangerous for the person involved if false info about them spreads on the internet.

Please do not post pictures of the house and links to articles that have pictures of the house or other private info in this thread to prove your point because it will be deleted since it violates the TOU.This applies to everyone else in this thread

so basically Wu lied, and continued to lie and you bought it?

Wu claims Wu was driven from home *quite a shit ton of proof was given Wu didn't actually leave Wu's home* and the proof Wu did leave home is Wu's word? lolololololololololololol

Note: I use the word Wu because I refuse to call anyone that wants to be called a gender when they aren't that gender.

The_Last_Ride

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2544  Edited By The_Last_Ride

@WilliamRLBaker: yup, she lied and he's still buying it. Nobody should care what she does, she makes stuff up, she sends herself letters and just wants attention. She's harmless, but those who actually give her money on patreon are fucking idiots. Her parents gave her 200k to make her game. She's not poor. Her parents are loaded