Forza Motorsport 5: 'The Xbox One Controller Is The Real Revelation'

• 70 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

XBOunity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#51 XBOunity
Member since 2013 • 3837 Posts

best controller on the planet.....  ds4 is a big improvement, but definitely not going to be as good as XB1 controller.

Avatar image for blue_hazy_basic
blue_hazy_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#52 blue_hazy_basic  Moderator
Member since 2002 • 30854 Posts
Will work lovely.....on my PC.ShadowDeathX
Can we buy a wired one? I'd rather not get an adapter for the PC ...
Avatar image for deactivated-58e448fd89d82
deactivated-58e448fd89d82

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#53 deactivated-58e448fd89d82
Member since 2010 • 4494 Posts

[QUOTE="ShadowDeathX"]Will work lovely.....on my PC.blue_hazy_basic

Hope so, it will also give people a cheaper alternative.

Snugenz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#54 Snugenz
Member since 2006 • 13388 Posts

I don't see why they wouldn't have a wired one, then again it is MS we're talking about. Could be Windows 8 only :P

Avatar image for blue_hazy_basic
blue_hazy_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#55 blue_hazy_basic  Moderator
Member since 2002 • 30854 Posts

[QUOTE="blue_hazy_basic"][QUOTE="ShadowDeathX"]Will work lovely.....on my PC.Snugenz

I don't see why they wouldn't have a wired one, then again it is MS we're talking about. Could be Windows 8 only :P

Those bastards! :x
edidili

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#56 edidili
Member since 2004 • 3449 Posts

Can't find the link right now but yeah there is a wired one too. It's $75 though.

ayoox1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#57 ayoox1
Member since 2010 • 197 Posts
[QUOTE="ayoox1"]

[QUOTE="Douevenlift_bro"]Dude, stop creating alt accounts just cuz u got suspended you sad little pig.

Murderstyle75

i been here since 2010, not a alt. i use shared computer so i not on my accounts much, and i am quite busy and i am low level. who got suspended?  

how am i sad little pig? butthurt cow mad of truth :lol: just like vampire in sunlight, they absolutely cant take it it kill them inside :lol: 

You better hope Titanfall doesn't flop just like every other multiplayer only shooter to ever be on the platform.

butthurt cow, titanfall won ton e3 awards at E3, everyone want to play this game and everyone want it, including Kaz_son and douevenliftbro...:lol: all they do talk about it
Murderstyle75

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#58 Murderstyle75
Member since 2011 • 4412 Posts
[QUOTE="Murderstyle75"][QUOTE="ayoox1"]

i been here since 2010, not a alt. i use shared computer so i not on my accounts much, and i am quite busy and i am low level. who got suspended?  

how am i sad little pig? butthurt cow mad of truth :lol: just like vampire in sunlight, they absolutely cant take it it kill them inside :lol: 

ayoox1
You better hope Titanfall doesn't flop just like every other multiplayer only shooter to ever be on the platform.

butthurt cow, titanfall won ton e3 awards at E3, everyone want to play this game and everyone want it, including Kaz_son and douevenliftbro...:lol: all they do talk about it

I'm not a cow and im pretty sure you were drinking from sippy cups when I made my first Xbox Live account. Plenty of highly rated, highly rewarded games have flopped in the past. Especially if they are multiplayer only. Now unless Titanfall turns out to be some newbish COD type game, its going to have trouble selling.
ayoox1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#59 ayoox1
[QUOTE="Murderstyle75"][QUOTE="ayoox1"][QUOTE="Murderstyle75"] You better hope Titanfall doesn't flop just like every other multiplayer only shooter to ever be on the platform.

I'm not a cow and im pretty sure you were drinking from sippy cups when I made my first Xbox Live account. Plenty of highly rated, highly rewarded games have flopped in the past. Especially if they are multiplayer only. Now unless Titanfall turns out to be some newbish COD type game, its going to have trouble selling.

I older then you man :lol: get out of here
Jakandsigz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#60 Jakandsigz
Member since 2013 • 6341 Posts
This is like 2 weeks old. I think I posted this awhile back.
Murderstyle75

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#61 Murderstyle75
[QUOTE="ayoox1"][QUOTE="Murderstyle75"][QUOTE="ayoox1"] butthurt cow, titanfall won ton e3 awards at E3, everyone want to play this game and everyone want it, including Kaz_son and douevenliftbro...:lol: all they do talk about it

I highly doubt that or you wouldn't be suckered into corporation worship.
ayoox1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#62 ayoox1
[QUOTE="Murderstyle75"][QUOTE="ayoox1"][QUOTE="Murderstyle75"] I'm not a cow and im pretty sure you were drinking from sippy cups when I made my first Xbox Live account. Plenty of highly rated, highly rewarded games have flopped in the past. Especially if they are multiplayer only. Now unless Titanfall turns out to be some newbish COD type game, its going to have trouble selling.

No body sucked in corporation worship but you, i simply state facts and just because you get mad over it doesnt mean im wrong or trolling... :lol: If titanfall dev and ubisoft dev say xbox one run their games better and will be superior on xbox one, i take their word over some random nobody system warer
Avatar image for deactivated-5c79c3cfce222
deactivated-5c79c3cfce222

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#63 deactivated-5c79c3cfce222
Member since 2009 • 4715 Posts
I've never once had the problem of not being able to tell when I'm losing traction in a racing game. You can sort of tell by your tires making noises and the car going in directions it shouldn't. And I don't really know if having the triggers vibrate rather than just the handles will have much of an impact on things.
HadOne2Many

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#64 HadOne2Many
Member since 2012 • 1485 Posts
I've never once had the problem of not being able to tell when I'm losing traction in a racing game. You can sort of tell by your tires making noises and the car going in directions it shouldn't. And I don't really know if having the triggers vibrate rather than just the handles will have much of an impact on things.McStrongfast
Are you running top 100 times?
scoots9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 19

#65 scoots9
Member since 2006 • 3505 Posts

Will work lovely.....on my PC.ShadowDeathX

RR360DD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#66 RR360DD
Member since 2011 • 14099 Posts

Just when you thought it couldn't get any better, Microsoft outdo themselves with the XOne controller.

Thank you MicroGod

:cool:

ayoox1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#67 ayoox1

Just when you thought it couldn't get any better, Microsoft outdo themselves with the XOne controller.

Thank you MicroGod

:cool:

RR360DD
Murderstyle75

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#68 Murderstyle75
[QUOTE="ayoox1"][QUOTE="Murderstyle75"][QUOTE="ayoox1"] I older then you man :lol: get out of here

No body sucked in corporation worship but you, i simply state facts and just because you get mad over it doesnt mean im wrong or trolling... :lol: If titanfall dev and ubisoft dev say xbox one run their games better and will be superior on xbox one, i take their word over some random nobody system warer

Its no different than Anheiser-Busch claiming Beechwood Aging makes their fizzy yellow lager the best beer on the planet. Its a marketing spin and nothing more. Launching the game as an exclusive and then hyping it up as some superior IP.
Avatar image for deactivated-5c79c3cfce222
deactivated-5c79c3cfce222

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#69 deactivated-5c79c3cfce222
Member since 2009 • 4715 Posts
[QUOTE="McStrongfast"]I've never once had the problem of not being able to tell when I'm losing traction in a racing game. You can sort of tell by your tires making noises and the car going in directions it shouldn't. And I don't really know if having the triggers vibrate rather than just the handles will have much of an impact on things.HadOne2Many

Yes.
HadOne2Many

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#70 HadOne2Many
Member since 2012 • 1485 Posts
[QUOTE="HadOne2Many"][QUOTE="McStrongfast"]I've never once had the problem of not being able to tell when I'm losing traction in a racing game. You can sort of tell by your tires making noises and the car going in directions it shouldn't. And I don't really know if having the triggers vibrate rather than just the handles will have much of an impact on things.McStrongfast

Yes.

Yeah, I don't believe you. If your car's tires are making too much noise and it is going in directions it shouldn't you've already scrubbed enough time to ruin a lap. Being able to know when you are reaching the threshold before you've exceeded maximum grip is key is setting good laps, and you can't do that with audio and visual cues only. In other words, for casual racers rumble makes no difference, but for the top racers it is a huge factor. If you really were setting top times you wouldn't have made such a ridiculous claim in the first place.