Forza 5 falls to 80 on MC, lower than GT6's 81

• 103 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

adamosmaki

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

#51  Edited By adamosmaki
Member since 2007 • 10718 Posts

@lundy86_4 said:

Stop the f*cking presses.

Caseytappy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#52  Edited By Caseytappy
Member since 2005 • 2199 Posts

@Nuck81 said:

With GT6 latest Update you can earn up to 6,000,000 credits in one event. Totally eliminates any complaint of Microtransactions.

It's a shame the Gamespot reviewer couldn't be bothered to play the game thoroughly before writing the review.

He did but he got stuck !

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=&v=Qgsdb5wYMw8

PS,

I wanted to embed the video but like with most other things on here it doesn't work because this new site is a heap of shit .

Ghost120x

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#53  Edited By Ghost120x
Member since 2009 • 6059 Posts

I think it's crazy how users are bitching about micro transactions in forza like they have never been there before lol. I have forza 4 and I think that game had the token thing in it too, but no complaints there lol.

Avatar image for deactivated-5e9044657a310
deactivated-5e9044657a310

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#54 deactivated-5e9044657a310
Member since 2005 • 8136 Posts

@Caseytappy said:

@Nuck81 said:

With GT6 latest Update you can earn up to 6,000,000 credits in one event. Totally eliminates any complaint of Microtransactions.

It's a shame the Gamespot reviewer couldn't be bothered to play the game thoroughly before writing the review.

He did but he got stuck !

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=&v=Qgsdb5wYMw8

PS,

I wanted to embed the video but like with most other things on here it doesn't work because this new site is a heap of shit .

Cool, except that video isn't from GT6. It's from the GT Academy demo that came out this summer, that was meant to show off the new driving physics. The AI was bare bones in that one. Good Try though!!

Avatar image for TorqueHappens08
TorqueHappens08

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#55  Edited By TorqueHappens08
Member since 2008 • 1363 Posts

@Vatusus said:

Lems will turn a blind eye to this and claim "bla bla only GS score count" but in the real world GT6>Forza 5 lmao

Trolling aside, I hope both games fail commercially. This microtransactions BS has to stop

true, microtransactions do suck ass, but it's nice both companies are listening to their community, PD is increasing the cash pay out, (for instance some bigger events can net you 1-6.000.000$, and the bonus login is back, most events that were crappy 4500$ pay outs are now 34-50.000$ and up, depending on the race. and turn 10 is doing something about the microtransactions.

But the more i look at the reviews of both, the more things become bogus.

I do get a chuckle out of the "dated environments" like he expects a PS3 game to look as good as next gen.

And this "Acquiring the best cars is either a time-consuming grind or a major expense"

And piss poor AI, which they have. and it is atrocious. but is now fixed after update 1.02

But i guess the racing community has already spoken.

Floppy_Jim

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#56  Edited By Floppy_Jim
Member since 2007 • 25931 Posts

One percent

Hoofa king cares

blackace

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#57  Edited By blackace
Member since 2002 • 23576 Posts

@me2002 said:

Guess GT6 is the better game....TLHBO

LMAO!! GT6 = 7 (AE) & FORZA 5 = 9 (AAAE)

Sorry, NO. That's not how it works in SW. Keep dreaming though.

TCHBO again....

Forza 5 >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>GT6 = GT5. LOL!!

Suppaman100

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#58  Edited By Suppaman100
Member since 2013 • 5250 Posts

" BU...BU...BU...ONLY GS SCORES MATTER!!!!"

LMFAO!

TLHBO

Telekill

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#59 Telekill
Member since 2003 • 12061 Posts

Give me an arcade racer like NFS any day. Both Forza and GT suck IMO. They just aren't my cup of tea.

blackace

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#60  Edited By blackace

@Sweenix said:

How this game got a 9.0 here, i will never know

It's like gamespot wants to promote shitty cash ins

I said the same thing about MGS IV getting a 10. What a joke.

Forza 5 got 9.0 from many sites. So it's not that surprising really.

Hot GT6 ended up with a lower score then GT5 is what's surprising.

Forza 3, Forza 4 & Forza 5 >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>GT5 >>>>GT6.

***************************************************************************************************

@Suppaman100 said:

LMFAO!

TLHBO

Butt..butt.. Forza 5 has no content and heavy microtransactions , yet both GT5 and GT6 flopped. Even on Metacritic it shows that GT6 and worse then GT5. LMAO!!

LMAO!!!!!

TCHBO!!!! FORZA 3, 4, 5 >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> GT5>>>>>>>GT6.

I_can_haz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#61  Edited By I_can_haz
Member since 2013 • 6511 Posts

blackace is damage controlling really hard lol.

Suppaman100

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#62 Suppaman100
Member since 2013 • 5250 Posts

@blackace said:

@Sweenix said:

I said the same thing about MGS IV getting a 10. What a joke.

Forza 5 got 9.0 from many sites. So it's not that surprising really.

Hot GT6 ended up with a lower score then GT5 is what's surprising.

Forza 3, Forza 4 & Forza 5 >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>GT5 >>>>GT6.

***************************************************************************************************

@Suppaman100 said:

LMFAO!

TLHBO

Butt..butt.. Forza 5 has no content and heavy microtransactions , yet both GT5 and GT6 flopped. Even on Metacritic it shows that GT6 and worse then GT5. LMAO!!

LMAO!!!!!

TCHBO!!!! FORZA 3, 4, 5 >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> GT5>>>>>>>GT6.

Avatar image for NathanDrakeSwag
NathanDrakeSwag

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#63  Edited By NathanDrakeSwag
Member since 2013 • 17392 Posts
@I_can_haz said:

blackface is damage controlling really hard lol.

He is trying to justify all the money he wasted on Flopza 5 microtransactions.

YD_11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#64 YD_11
Member since 2006 • 1867 Posts

Forza 5 > GT6

And i am willing to bet that the main reasoning for any reviews bringing the meta down is simply due to less cars and tracks than forza 4. The game play itself is still the best racing experience on consoles.

super600

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#65 super600  Moderator
Member since 2007 • 33103 Posts

@tormentos said:
@super600 said:

@Netret0120 said:

TLHBO!!!! Yet again. This is happening alot lately. TLOU GOTY would be the icing on the cake

A 3DS game(TLOZ LBW) already won GOTY on GS.

Yeah but the TLOU won PS3 goty over 5 games that were higher rated than TLOU this year here,a score is a representation of the quality a game has,is the reason Ryse wasn't nominated for Goty neither was Killzone,other games were better period.

Ni No Kuni - 9

Beyond two Souls - 9

The Poppeteer -9

GTA5 -9

AC4 -9

The fact that TLOU beat GTA and AC4 on PS3 basically killed any opportunity those games have to win over all GOTY,in fact i even stated it on another thread about GOTY games,Either Mario,Zelda or TLOU would win because the other 2 were beat out by default,other poster i think it was charizard also claimed the same.

Gamespot screwed up that review and trying to fix it by naming TLOU Goty over other higher score games here.

Actually GTAV was close to winning, but since all the editors were okay with TLOZ ALBW winning since none of the editors had any major issues with that game that game won instead of GTAV

super600

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#66  Edited By super600  Moderator

@tormentos said:

@Sweenix said:

Gamespot actually even have an exclusive preview back when this games was unreleased.

So yeah it was a given that it would get a 9,is sad is epic because MT and GR don't lie Forza now is worse than GT6,this site downplayed GT6 because of it microtransactions,when Forza 5 has them to,and has also like 800 cars less than GT6.

Actually the person who reviewed GT6 actually gave GT6 a 7 because at the time of the review the game was kinda dated in certain aspects like the A.I He also thought it took awhile to get the best cars in the game.He also thought the game was below it's competition in certain aspects like car physics. He also thought the envirnments were dated.

foxhound_fox

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

#67 foxhound_fox
Member since 2005 • 98532 Posts

*looks at website title*

Could have sworn this was Gamespot, where Forza 5 is a 9/10 and GT6 is a 7/10.

Avatar image for StrongBlackVine
StrongBlackVine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#68 StrongBlackVine
Member since 2012 • 13262 Posts

@super600 said:

@tormentos said:
@super600 said:

@Netret0120 said:

TLHBO!!!! Yet again. This is happening alot lately. TLOU GOTY would be the icing on the cake

Yeah but the TLOU won PS3 goty over 5 games that were higher rated than TLOU this year here,a score is a representation of the quality a game has,is the reason Ryse wasn't nominated for Goty neither was Killzone,other games were better period.

Ni No Kuni - 9

Beyond two Souls - 9

The Poppeteer -9

GTA5 -9

AC4 -9

The fact that TLOU beat GTA and AC4 on PS3 basically killed any opportunity those games have to win over all GOTY,in fact i even stated it on another thread about GOTY games,Either Mario,Zelda or TLOU would win because the other 2 were beat out by default,other poster i think it was charizard also claimed the same.

Gamespot screwed up that review and trying to fix it by naming TLOU Goty over other higher score games here.

Actually GTAV was close to winning, but since all the editors were okay with TLOZ ALBW winning since none of the editors had any major issues with that game that game won instead of GTAV

How could GTAV win GOTY win it didn't even beat out TLOU on PS3? Gamespot would have just looked even more incompetent. I think Zelda was just a safe pick for them.

StrongBlackVine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#69  Edited By StrongBlackVine

So is this the lowest rated Flopza of all time?At least the scores match the sales now.

SOedipus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#70 SOedipus
Member since 2006 • 14811 Posts

Gamespot gave it a 9 and I go by what one (and only one) site says cause it just makes sense. Why bother looking at other reviews and being more open minded? Hell, I don't even play the games anymore. What's the point?

super600

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#71 super600  Moderator

@StrongBlackVine said:

@super600 said:

@tormentos said:
@super600 said:

@Netret0120 said:

Ni No Kuni - 9

Beyond two Souls - 9

The Poppeteer -9

GTA5 -9

AC4 -9

How could GTAV win GOTY win it didn't even beat out TLOU on PS3? Gamespot would have just looked even more incompetent. I think Zelda was just a safe pick for them.

A lot of the editors loved both zelda and GTAV.Some of the editors also liked TLOU, but the two choices for GOTY were most likely GTAV and Zelda

senses_fail_06

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#72  Edited By senses_fail_06
Member since 2006 • 7033 Posts

This is not surprising in the least. If you break it down, GS is backwards in a lot of its policies. First of all, why don't we have dedicated racing sim reviewers? Especially for these two flagship titles releasing within 2 weeks of another. It doesn't make any sense that we would get two separate reviewers for these games, and it shows when you actually look at what they wrote in their reviews. GT6 marked down for microtransactions. Umm, Forza 5 (released 2 weeks earlier, mind you) has much worse policies in place. It has half as much content compared to Forza 4. It's pretty much a F2P game, except it costs $60. The game actually suggests cars that are locked behind a paywall. How disgusting is that? Look at sites like Eurogamer and IGN, both these games were reviewed by the same person. Only logical way to do it.

blackace

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#73  Edited By blackace

@I_can_haz said:

Cows are damage controller a lot harder. lol!! They wouldn't even have to damage control if all of them just moved over to Metacritics forums. lol!!

Eddie-Vedder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#74 Eddie-Vedder
Member since 2003 • 7810 Posts

ROFL The Lem tears are hilarious LMFAO

SO much damage control LOOL

blackace

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#75 blackace

@NathanDrakeSwag said:
@I_can_haz said:

Aaaawwww.. is someone mad cause GT5 & GT6 both FLOPPED like a fish out of water and Forza got AAAE? Your tears are great.

http://i4.ytimg.com/vi/Ois60CobLZM/mqdefault.jpg

MrXboxOne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#76 MrXboxOne
Member since 2013 • 799 Posts

@StrongBlackVine said:

Failza...the true driving simulator.

We are all waiting for you to tell use how Titanfall is barely different from CoD. What about Titanfall makes it "identical" to CoD? lol

I_can_haz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#77 I_can_haz

@blackace said:

@I_can_haz said:

Cows are damage controller a lot harder. lol!! They wouldn't even have to damage control if all of them just moved over to Metacritics forums. lol!!

Your tears are all over this thread lol.

"b..bu...but....but only GS scores matter!"

LOL, only if you are a delusional fanboy.

MC>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>poop>>>>>>>GS scores.

EZs

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#78 EZs
Member since 2005 • 1573 Posts

@I_can_haz said:

MC>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>poop>>>>>>>GS scores.

I completely agree with you.

StrongBlackVine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#79  Edited By StrongBlackVine

@mrxboxone said:

@StrongBlackVine said:

We are all waiting for you to tell use how Titanfall is barely different from CoD. What about Titanfall makes it "identical" to CoD? lol

I didn't say identical, but only a blind person couldn't see that they are extremely similar.

StrongBlackVine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#80  Edited By StrongBlackVine

@blackace said:

@NathanDrakeSwag said:
@I_can_haz said:

Aaaawwww.. is someone mad cause GT5 & GT6 both FLOPPED like a fish out of water and Forza got AAAE? Your tears are great.

Yeah because the world doesn't exist outside this forum. There a lots of stupid things about SW, but this denial is the dumbest. Forza flopped in scores and sales. Flopza confirmed.

super600

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#81  Edited By super600  Moderator

@senses_fail_06 said:

This is not surprising in the least. If you break it down, GS is backwards in a lot of its policies. First of all, why don't we have dedicated racing sim reviewers? Especially for these two flagship titles releasing within 2 weeks of another. It doesn't make any sense that we would get two separate reviewers for these games, and it shows when you actually look at what they wrote in their reviews. GT6 marked down for microtransactions. Umm, Forza 5 (released 2 weeks earlier, mind you) has much worse policies in place. It has half as much content compared to Forza 4. It's pretty much a F2P game, except it costs $60. The game actually suggests cars that are locked behind a paywall. How disgusting is that? Look at sites like Eurogamer and IGN, both these games were reviewed by the same person. Only logical way to do it.

If you read the review for GT6 the reviewer bashed the game mostly for it's outdated aspects like A.I, the way the career mode was structured in this game and etc.

Couth_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#82 Couth_
Member since 2008 • 10369 Posts

@SOedipus said:

Gamespot gave it a 9 and I go by what one (and only one) site says cause it just makes sense. Why bother looking at other reviews and being more open minded? Hell, I don't even play the games anymore. What's the point?

This guy has the right idea.

Couth_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#83  Edited By Couth_

@senses_fail_06 said:

Justin Calvert used to do all sims. He didn't do either GT6 or FM5 though. Not sure what happened

EZs

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#84 EZs
Member since 2005 • 1573 Posts

@Couth_ said:

Justin Calvert used to do all sims. He didn't do either GT6 or FM5 though. Not sure what happened

Yeah what happened to Justin Calvert? I seriously think Shaun over scored Forza 5, not cool at all.

Couth_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#85 Couth_

@EZs said:

@Couth_ said:

Yeah what happened to Justin Calvert? I seriously think Shaun over scored Forza 5, not cool at all.

IDK... I can see why people think FM5 is a 9(or lower) and I can see why people think GT5 is a 7 +/- . I definitely think had they been reviewed by the same person side by side at least one of the scores would be different though.

Gue1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#86  Edited By Gue1
Member since 2004 • 12171 Posts

@Suppaman100 said:

LMFAO!

TLHBO

Forza dropped the ball and became irrelevant.

remiks00

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 37

#87 remiks00
Member since 2006 • 4249 Posts

@Vatusus said:

Lems will turn a blind eye to this and claim "bla bla only GS score count" but in the real world GT6>Forza 5 lmao

Trolling aside, I hope both games fail commercially. This microtransactions BS has to stop

I agree.

I don't get the hype about either of those boring racing sims. Haven't played a racing sim since SEGA GT. Street Racing & Arcade racers are much more exciting honestly. Racing around lame track is well........lame.

I_can_haz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#88  Edited By I_can_haz

@remiks00 said:

@Vatusus said:

I agree.

I don't get the hype about either of those boring racing sims. Haven't played a racing sim since SEGA GT. Street Racing & Arcade racers are much more exciting honestly. Racing around lame track is well........lame.

and also a lot less realistic. I demand realism in my racing games and so do a lot of gear heads like me. Arcade racers are too shallow and unrealistic for me hence my love for simulators.

It's kinda the same way I prefer flight sims to arcade flight games like Ace Combat. Ace Combat may be flashier and more fun looking but it isn't realistic at all hence the shallowness in my eyes. I'll play it for some casual fun but it will never grip me the same way a well made flight sim will.

remiks00

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 37

#89  Edited By remiks00
Member since 2006 • 4249 Posts

@I_can_haz said:

@remiks00 said:

@Vatusus said:

I agree.

and also a lot less realistic. I demand realism in my racing games and so do a lot of gear heads like me. Arcade racers are too shallow and unrealistic for me hence my love for simulators.

It's kinda the same way I prefer flight sims to arcade flight games like Ace Combat. Ace Combat may be flashier and more fun looking but it isn't realistic at all hence the shallowness in my eyes. I'll play it for some casual fun but it will never grip me the same way a well made flight sim will.

I understand, you have a good point, can't argue with that lol.

I think it's mostly the basic, bland tracks that most racing sims have. I like the realistic car elements though. I just like racing in a street much more, like need for speed, Burnout, etc.

MrXboxOne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#90 MrXboxOne
Member since 2013 • 799 Posts

@StrongBlackVine said:

@mrxboxone said:

@StrongBlackVine said:

I didn't say identical, but only a blind person couldn't see that they are extremely similar.

You have in the past and stated numerous times it is "Barely different". what about Titanfall is barely different from COD?

Silenthps

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#91  Edited By Silenthps
Member since 2006 • 7302 Posts

Forza 5 has higher (next gen) standards obvs

iwasgood2u

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#92 iwasgood2u
Member since 2009 • 831 Posts

GS = 1 reviewer = 1 random score worship by lemmings

Master_Live

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

#93 Master_Live
Member since 2004 • 20510 Posts

I'm sorry, I thought this was Gamespot. Forza 5>GT6. And that is that.

Joedgabe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#94  Edited By Joedgabe
Member since 2006 • 5134 Posts

lol racing sims.

Salt_The_Fries

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#97 Salt_The_Fries
Member since 2008 • 12480 Posts

Bias towards Forza? Eurogamer had a giant advert for GT6 all over their site two weeks before its release and after as well, and they gave it a 9/10 while in all honesty I'd never expect it from them.

KratosYOLOSwag

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#98  Edited By KratosYOLOSwag
Member since 2013 • 1827 Posts

In the real world GT > Forza.

Both GT and Playstation are back to the top again.

picklesurprise

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#99 picklesurprise
Member since 2013 • 185 Posts

most pathetic butthurt thread i've seen in awhile

Avatar image for deactivated-583e460ca986b
deactivated-583e460ca986b

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#100 deactivated-583e460ca986b
Member since 2004 • 7240 Posts

I can't wait until another Sony game pops AAAE on gamespot but has AAE metacritic score so we can watch all the Cows flip flop again. I swear every day the System Wars rules change. Keep moving the goal posts Cows.