Forza 3 SUV racing

• 102 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

DAZZER7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 0

#101 DAZZER7
Member since 2004 • 2422 Posts

I don't know if this is better than Nascar or not but...

SUVs + Forza 3s Physics = lots of fun!!

I mean think about it. It only works if the physics are there, its about trying to race them and not rolling over, it about hitting small bumps in the road at speed and nearly losing control, these kinds of things.

walkingdream

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#102 walkingdream
Member since 2009 • 4883 Posts

[QUOTE="walkingdream"]This game really needs a Ford Falcon GT Or F6!@ I would almost die from pleasure if they had these to cars plus the Pontiac GXP! We could do Holden Vs Ford Races:PWWIAB

I would like to see the Ford Falcon GT or F6 too

If the Pontiac G8 GXP does make it, it'll could be be in the Holden Commodore Guise; same car, different badge

or they could pull a FM2, and offer the Pontiac G8 and Holden Commodore (Lower power and higher power versions in different marques)

I think that the Car would probably turn up in Vauxhall VXR8 guise

Here in Australia the cars that were sold overseas in the Pontiac and Monaro are very similar i believe the Monaro had the 6.0 and the in Pontiac it had a 5.7? There were no Commodores in the game, the car that was sold overseas in FM2 Is called the monaro here as well (well used to be) and was based off the Commodore Platform but it was a different car.