Forza 3 SUV racing

• 102 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

DeadMagazines

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#51 DeadMagazines
Member since 2009 • 1593 Posts

Waait why are there SUVs in racing games? Wheres the fun in that? (Not bashing, just curious)

NoobisMaxcimus
Because it's flippin hilarious. I hope there's a Hummer LOL :D
druggyjoe3000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#52 druggyjoe3000
Member since 2006 • 1523 Posts

Hmm what to due with an suv....

Slap on some upgrades say a better turbo, new tires, weight reduction

Get a paint job that says I support global warming

Then ram it into a mini copper.....

Sounds fun

f50p90

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

#53 f50p90
Member since 2008 • 3767 Posts

Sounds fun

druggyjoe3000
Well it's clear this is attracting a lot of non sim fans Way to sell out turn10
The_Game21x

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 32

#54 The_Game21x
Member since 2005 • 26440 Posts

[QUOTE="druggyjoe3000"]

Sounds fun

f50p90

:roll: How did I know that you'd have something negative to say about the inclusion of SUVs?

How, exactly, does the inclusion of SUV's reach out to non sim fans and cause Turn 10 to "sell out"?

f50p90

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#55 f50p90

[QUOTE="f50p90"][QUOTE="druggyjoe3000"]

Sounds fun

The_Game21x

:roll: How did I know that you'd have something negative to say about the inclusion of SUVs?

How, exactly, does the inclusion of SUV's reach out to non sim fans and cause Turn 10 to "sell out"?

Um. Read the thread. Smashing SUVs into other cars. What does that have to do with racing? Nothing. It looks cool though. It might attract more people that arn't into sims.. It's not like you would be a fan if this was in Gran Turismo
lvgaming

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#56 lvgaming
Member since 2006 • 739 Posts

[QUOTE="masiisam"]

[QUOTE="Tobin09"]

It's better than formula one or something, were they are always all strung out and a single pass is like amazing.navyguy21

:evil:

Lets not go that far..;)

Indeed, Formula 1 is an under appreciated, and under used racing class. It takes WAY MORE talent than making left turns :P Nascar is good though, but F1 is so badass shooting

I don't watch much of either, but last I heard the open wheel guys were not doing so well in NASCAR. :P

I would rather watch F1 between the two, but I try to watch Le Mans, MotoGP, WRC, and AMA.

The_Game21x

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#57 The_Game21x

[QUOTE="The_Game21x"]

[QUOTE="f50p90"] Well it's clear this is attracting a lot of non sim fans Way to sell out turn10f50p90

Um. Read the thread. Smashing SUVs into other cars. What does that have to do with racing? Nothing. It looks cool though. It might attract more people that arn't into sims.. It's not like you would be a fan if this was in Gran Turismo

Grasping for straws much? If you want, you can smash cars into other cars already in Forza. How does this make SUVs any different? The majority of people will be using them to race against one another, not engage in demolition derbies. :|

And here you go again. Where have I expressed this fervent dislike of Gran Turismo that you constantly accuse me of having? I think Forza is the better series, not that Gran Turismo is crap. Learn the difference please.

f50p90

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#58 f50p90

[QUOTE="f50p90"][QUOTE="The_Game21x"]

The_Game21x

Grasping for straws much? If you want, you can smash cars into other cars already in Forza. How does this make SUVs any different? The majority of people will be using them to race against one another, not engage in demolition derbies. :|

And here you go again. Where have I expressed this fervent dislike of Gran Turismo that you constantly accuse me of having? I think Forza is the better series, not that Gran Turismo is crap. Learn the difference please.

SUVs aren't built for racing. They are made for off road, hauling, carrying more passengers, or carrying more cargo. They literally have no purpose on a race track. Why include SUVs? Why not include another race form. Even motorcycles, or trucks. SUVs have zero purpose in this game. It's lame. It's pointless
Nedemis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#59 Nedemis
Member since 2002 • 10715 Posts
I just have to do a 10 lap race on Nurburgring with these now. :).....use to set up 7 lap races in PGR2 with the SVT Lightning and talk about a long race. :lol:
The_Game21x

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#60 The_Game21x

[QUOTE="The_Game21x"]

[QUOTE="f50p90"] Um. Read the thread. Smashing SUVs into other cars. What does that have to do with racing? Nothing. It looks cool though. It might attract more people that arn't into sims.. It's not like you would be a fan if this was in Gran Turismof50p90

SUVs aren't built for racing. They are made for off road, hauling, carrying more passengers, or carrying more cargo. They literally have no purpose on a race track. Why include SUVs? Why not include another race form. Even motorcycles, or trucks. SUVs have zero purpose in this game. It's lame. It's pointless

Then, by all means, don't use them. Geez.

If you don't see a place for them, that's fine but that doesn't mean your opinion is a universal truth. There are many people who find value in their inclusion and likely many more by the time the game ships.

navyguy21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#61 navyguy21
Member since 2003 • 17466 Posts

[QUOTE="f50p90"][QUOTE="The_Game21x"]

The_Game21x

If you don't see a place for them, that's fine but that doesn't mean your opinion is a universal truth. There are many people who find value in their inclusion and likely many more by the time the game ships.

i agree, i think the inclusion of SUVs is more "exciting" than Nascar or Rally being included in GT. Not that im not a fan of either, but PD cant beat DiRT in rally racing, and including Nascar seems to be more "selling out" than SUVs. Dont get me wrong, before this gen, i only played GT games, and love them, But i refuse to play Nascar in GT, with the physics and sound effects of GT cars applied to them, same with rally racing.
lvgaming

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#62 lvgaming

Waait why are there SUVs in racing games? Wheres the fun in that? (Not bashing, just curious)

NoobisMaxcimus

Sometimes there isn't anything more entertaining then wrecking people in race games and these will come in handy. :) I've never heard so much screaming when this happens since Forza 2. And Yes, Rubbing is Racing!

You can race SUVs type vehicles in Dirt, that was fun until you hit a jump then good luck with steering.

Avatar image for _Peoples_Champ_
_Peoples_Champ_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#63 _Peoples_Champ_
Member since 2002 • 4695 Posts

Personally I don'tlike the idea of having SUV in a racing game, trucks (maybe) not SUV's.

I guess Turn 10 just want's to show the flipping or rolling of automobiles in the game, take the range rover, if you go around any corner at 70 mph (it maybe less) your guaranteed a roll.

lvgaming

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#64 lvgaming

Personally I don'tlike the idea of having SUV in a racing game, trucks (maybe) not SUV's.

I guess Turn 10 just want's to show the flipping or rolling of automobiles in the game, take the range rover, if you go around any corner at 70 mph (it maybe less) your guaranteed a roll.

_Peoples_Champ_

Or a Ford Explorer with Firestone tires would do the trick. :o

navyguy21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#65 navyguy21

_Peoples_Champ_
i think it has more to do with having fun, i mean, thats why we play games right?? Many critics have stated that GT is getting stale. While i dont completely agree with them, i can see why they could say that. Not EVERyTHING has to be true to life, i mean it is a GAME at the end of the day, and i think PD is losing what it takes to make the game fun. Nascar is just another sim, and not much room for "fun" . Rally racing is fun regardless :P but i think they will never be able to perfect the rally racing the way Dirt has. Just my opinion though
Avatar image for _Peoples_Champ_
_Peoples_Champ_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#66 _Peoples_Champ_
Member since 2002 • 4695 Posts

Great now they just need to add my Jeep Liberty, and maybe a Nissan X-terra which are the rivals to the range rover.

Adrian_Cloud

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#67 Adrian_Cloud
Member since 2006 • 7169 Posts
[QUOTE="The_Game21x"]

[QUOTE="f50p90"]SUVs aren't built for racing. They are made for off road, hauling, carrying more passengers, or carrying more cargo. They literally have no purpose on a race track. Why include SUVs? Why not include another race form. Even motorcycles, or trucks. SUVs have zero purpose in this game. It's lame. It's pointlessnavyguy21

i agree, i think the inclusion of SUVs is more "exciting" than Nascar or Rally being included in GT. Not that im not a fan of either, but PD cant beat DiRT in rally racing, and including Nascar seems to be more "selling out" than SUVs. Dont get me wrong, before this gen, i only played GT games, and love them, But i refuse to play Nascar in GT, with the physics and sound effects of GT cars applied to them, same with rally racing.

I hope your joking :| Having SUVs is better than two completely different styles of racing, that require two completely different type of cars and driving skills. Sorry bud, its not going to fly.
navyguy21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#68 navyguy21

[QUOTE="_Peoples_Champ_"]

lvgaming

Hey, hey, hey!! I used to work for firestone!! So im gonna need you to stop telling the truth :P
lvgaming

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#69 lvgaming

[QUOTE="lvgaming"]

[QUOTE="_Peoples_Champ_"]

navyguy21

Hey, hey, hey!! I used to work for firestone!! So im gonna need you to stop telling the truth :P

My bad, I'll do some damage control.. They make great Drag Slicks.

Edit Overhaul

navyguy21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#70 navyguy21

[QUOTE="navyguy21"][QUOTE="The_Game21x"]

Adrian_Cloud

I hope your joking :| Having SUVs is better than two completely different styles of racing, that require two completely different type of cars and driving skills. Sorry bud, its not going to fly.

Dude, calm down, put your fanboyism aside, and re-read what i wrote. I said SUV inclusion was more FUN. F-U-N!! Not better than Nascar or Rally. Geez!! Sony fanboys are..............just great! (trying to avoid getting modded :P )

masiisam

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#71 masiisam
Member since 2003 • 5723 Posts

Hey, no need to be saying I'm not a "real" racing fan, I watch almost everything, I just think it's a little ignorant to say NASCAR is just left turns, is boring, and that it takes little skill. It's very underappreciated. In my oppinion, The racing itself is of much higher quality, and as a driver vs. driver standpoint, it's much more exciting. This is of course just me. Go watch one of the nascar roadcourses, or a ristrictor plate race, I will not take you seriously if you try to tell me it's not good action.Tobin09

Tobin...we're just playing around...... I do respect the guys that are hucking around the track at those speeds and it does make for some good racing

NASCAR is just an easy target is all ...It's kind of funny NASCAR is the Zoolander of motor sports..

lvgaming

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#72 lvgaming

No love for the circle track, well there goes my enjoyment of dirt track Outlaws.

masiisam

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#73 masiisam

I don't watch much of either, but last I heard the open wheel guys were not doing so well in NASCAR. :P

I would rather watch F1 between the two, but I try to watch Le Mans, MotoGP, WRC, and AMA.

lvgaming

Ohhh god..... Montoya is such a tool......He had his 15 minutes of fame in F1( more like 8 minutes).....Because of his D-bag attitude and lack of pace is why he is no longer in F1..Now I am not saying that's why he went to NASCAR..but lets not use some tool as the example of open wheel racers..:P

I would like to watch some WRC....but I have no idea who broadcasts it here in the states.:(

Adrian_Cloud

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#74 Adrian_Cloud

[QUOTE="Adrian_Cloud"][QUOTE="navyguy21"] i agree, i think the inclusion of SUVs is more "exciting" than Nascar or Rally being included in GT. Not that im not a fan of either, but PD cant beat DiRT in rally racing, and including Nascar seems to be more "selling out" than SUVs. Dont get me wrong, before this gen, i only played GT games, and love them, But i refuse to play Nascar in GT, with the physics and sound effects of GT cars applied to them, same with rally racing.navyguy21

Dude, calm down, put your fanboyism aside, and re-read what i wrote. I said SUV inclusion was more FUN. F-U-N!! Not better than Nascar or Rally. Geez!! Sony fanboys are..............just great! (trying to avoid getting modded :P )

But its not more fun, at all.
MyopicCanadian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 15

#75 MyopicCanadian
Member since 2004 • 8345 Posts

It's so stupid.. if they have extra time on their hands to add crap like this, why don't they add a few motorcycles instead? That would actually be fun and interesting.

navyguy21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#76 navyguy21
[QUOTE="navyguy21"]

[QUOTE="Adrian_Cloud"] I hope your joking :| Having SUVs is better than two completely different styles of racing, that require two completely different type of cars and driving skills. Sorry bud, its not going to fly. Adrian_Cloud

To YOU it may not be, but to ME it is. Come on dude, not EVERYTHING has to be a fanboy war. We know you love PS3, so you are going to support it regardless, and its nothing wrong with that, but please, stop attacking people because their opinion differs from yours :roll:
Adrian_Cloud

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#77 Adrian_Cloud

[QUOTE="Adrian_Cloud"][QUOTE="navyguy21"]Dude, calm down, put your fanboyism aside, and re-read what i wrote. I said SUV inclusion was more FUN. F-U-N!! Not better than Nascar or Rally. Geez!! Sony fanboys are..............just great! (trying to avoid getting modded :P )

navyguy21

To YOU it may not be, but to ME it is. Come on dude, not EVERYTHING has to be a fanboy war. We know you love PS3, so you are going to support it regardless, and its nothing wrong with that, but please, stop attacking people because their opinion differs from yours :roll:

this has nothing to do with ps3 :| the fact that you honestly think that racing suvs on a paved track, is more fun than driving a rally car on a rally course, or nascar with full pit stops, damage,and 16 cars on track is nonsense.

navyguy21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#78 navyguy21

[QUOTE="navyguy21"][QUOTE="Adrian_Cloud"] But its not more fun, at all.Adrian_Cloud

this has nothing to do with ps3 :| the fact that you honestly think that racing suvs on a paved track, is more fun than driving a rally car on a rally course, or nascar with full pit stops, damage,and 16 cars on track is nonsense.

dude lol, Rally racing in itself, is more fun than ANY racing genre, game or not. By partitioning the gaming community with ONE GAME is not as fun IMO. What im saying is, GT is a sim racer right? So most people who buy it are sim racers right?? Ok, so in my freaking opinion, i dont see rally gamers choosing GT over dirt. So the community for rally racing (through GT) will be very small. Rally racing, and Nascar is fun when there is a community who takes it seriously, and we have other games for that, that does that alot better. Thats ALL IM SAYING. SUVs in games are rare, so i think it is more exciting ok. I could bet that if SUVs were to somehow make it into GT, you and your fellow sony fanatics would be all over it, and bashing F3 if it had nascar. Why cant you just respect someone's opinion, and stop trying to call mine "nonsense". We are two different people, we like different things, end of story. Geez man, take a step back and try to realize that gaming is about having fun, dont take system wars so seriously dude. How old are you?? Im not trying to be cynical or anything, i just think its childish to insult someone else's opinion because they dont feel the same way you do.

waynehead895

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#79 waynehead895
Member since 2005 • 18660 Posts

While they're not necessarily appreciated for their racing abilities, it's still a nice addition and adds another layer of game to try and master.

That Range Rover looks freakin' sweet. So what else do they need?

Oh yeah baby 8)

FrozenLiquid

Smexiest SUV on the Planet 8)

lvgaming

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#80 lvgaming

[QUOTE="lvgaming"]

masiisam

Ohhh god..... Montoya is such a tool......He had his 15 minutes of fame in F1( more like 8 minutes).....Because of his D-bag attitude and lack of pace is why he is no longer in F1..Now I am not saying that's why he went to NASCAR..but lets not use some tool as the example of open wheel racers..:P

I would like to watch some WRC....but I have no idea who broadcasts it here in the states.:(

When I get a chance to watch WRC and Motorcycle racing, it's on Speedvision (Speedtv) and Fox Sports. You would have a lot more knowledge about Open Wheel and Nascar, I just mentioned it because I saw a segment on ESPN.

masiisam

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#81 masiisam

[QUOTE="masiisam"]

[QUOTE="lvgaming"]

lvgaming

When I get a chance to watch WRC and Motorcycle racing, it's on Speedvision (Speedtv) and Fox Sports. You would have a lot more knowledge about Open Wheel and Nascar, I just mentioned it because I saw a segment on ESPN.

Speed does not do rally:(.......There web site that shows all the listings for anything power sports and they do not list a time or date....

Maybe fox..but again after doing some searches in the past..I could not find anything... ..Maybe I missed something on fox or espn.....I hope so because it's so freaking fun to watch..

And the Montoya comment was just for comedy......True......but just for comedy

Wubba

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#82 Wubba
Member since 2009 • 173 Posts

[QUOTE="navyguy21"]

[QUOTE="Adrian_Cloud"] I hope your joking :| Having SUVs is better than two completely different styles of racing, that require two completely different type of cars and driving skills. Sorry bud, its not going to fly. Adrian_Cloud

Look out! The fun police are here making sure that everyone is having fun the correct way.

Wubba

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#83 Wubba
Member since 2009 • 173 Posts

[QUOTE="lvgaming"]

[QUOTE="masiisam"]

masiisam

Speed does not do rally:(.......There web site that shows all the listings for anything power sports and they do not list a time or date....

Maybe fox..but again after doing some searches in the past..I could not find anything... ..Maybe I missed something on fox or espn.....I hope so because it's so freaking fun to watch..

http://www.autoblog.com/2009/07/16/discovery-channels-hd-theater-bringing-wrc-coverage-back-to-u-s/

WRC back in the US.

NinjaMunkey01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#84 NinjaMunkey01
Member since 2007 • 7485 Posts

For artwork it would be brilliant.

Well I might spend a ton upgrading one fully. Itd be great racing some supercar to have it beated by a jeep :P

First thing Im doing thoguh online is taking a normal car and fully upgrading it, but keep it looking the same so no one realises how good it is. Then stick it up online against really good cars only for mine to go zooming past XD Golf GTI would be good for that =D

Tobin09

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#85 Tobin09
Member since 2006 • 1579 Posts

[QUOTE="navyguy21"][QUOTE="Adrian_Cloud"] But its not more fun, at all.Adrian_Cloud

I dunno, if it's only 16 cars, and a few tracks, it's not really nascar. Just a new car model to race on the oval. It's wrong going by what we know to say that GT has NASCAR, it's just the COT it seems. Forza has ovals too. Rally seems epic though. I'm kinda curious if they gotta do it dirt style, or if a realistic rally is possible. Besides, The Car of tomorrow is comparable to an SUV right? I gotta say though, Everyone in awhile, Ive done R3 with stock setups on the 2.5 mile in forza, and online that makes for some good races. I just got an idea, Wouldn't it be 100% better if those races in gran turismo, were you have to pass so many cars in so many laps, you wouldn't be able to make contact with another car? That way, it wouldn't Promote bumpercar style passing like the current mode does?
masiisam

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#87 masiisam

[QUOTE="masiisam"]

[QUOTE="lvgaming"]

Wubba

http://www.autoblog.com/2009/07/16/discovery-channels-hd-theater-bringing-wrc-coverage-back-to-u-s/

WRC back in the US.

That made my weekend..Thank you for the link!!

masiisam

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#88 masiisam

I dunno, if it's only 16 cars, and a few tracks, it's not really nascar. Just a new car model to race on the oval. It's wrong going by what we know to say that GT has NASCAR, it's just the COT it seems. Forza has ovals too. Rally seems epic though. I'm kinda curious if they gotta do it dirt style, or if a realistic rally is possible. Besides, The Car of tomorrow is comparable to an SUV right? I gotta say though, Everyone in awhile, Ive done R3 with stock setups on the 2.5 mile in forza, and online that makes for some good races. I just got an idea, Wouldn't it be 100% better if those races in gran turismo, were you have to pass so many cars in so many laps, you wouldn't be able to make contact with another car? That way, it wouldn't Promote bumpercar style passing like the current mode does?Tobin09

That's an idea...but to help promote clean races there has to be a consistent method of applying consequences for improper driving...

IMO bump drafting is ok..a touch here and there is cool. Riding a rail to achieve a faster lap time is not..nor is a late braking quarter panel hit..

I hope GT5 does not use the useless... inconsistent.... garbage...penalty system they have now.....For a developer that tries to claim they are perfectionists at everything they do.... I find it funny they would allow for such garbage to be implemented.....

aero250

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#89 aero250
Member since 2009 • 3613 Posts
This is a few days late however its still awesome.
lvgaming

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#90 lvgaming

[QUOTE="lvgaming"]

[QUOTE="masiisam"]

masiisam

Speed shows Moto GP & AMA though. :)

Fox Sports showed WRC I thought at one time, but WRC made that deal with Discovery HD Theater to start showing in October. Well there is always youtube for now.

rybe1025

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#91 rybe1025
Member since 2004 • 6362 Posts
It is funny seeing the PS3 fans try as hard as they can to make this into a bad thing.
lvgaming

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#92 lvgaming

I wonder if they will have Lamborghini's SUV Concept? And not the LM002 "Rambo Lambo" :lol:

The_Game21x

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#93 The_Game21x

[QUOTE="navyguy21"][QUOTE="The_Game21x"]

Adrian_Cloud

Oh no! Heaven forbid someone have an opinion that differs from yours! :roll:

Rza_rectah

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#94 Rza_rectah
Member since 2005 • 3959 Posts
It is funny seeing the PS3 fans try as hard as they can to make this into a bad thing.rybe1025
Just how you guys were making fun of GT for having Weather and Night effects? Truth is racing a SUV is pointless i would much rather spend my time racing Tuners, Exotics, Le Mans, F1, Rally cars then driving these soccer mom cars. I rolled over plenty of cars in GTA so I don't care much to tip these SUV's. Weather and Day and Night cycles are more important then SUV's in my opinion but maybe that's just me.
WWIAB

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#96 WWIAB
Member since 2006 • 4352 Posts

[QUOTE="WWIAB"][QUOTE="10thwonder"]

We can finally settle the Range Rover Sport vs X5 4.6i debate :)

rybe1025

Ah but a new debate will arise (BTW the Range Rover in the pic is the standard) BMW X5M vs 2010 Range Rover Sport (with the New Jaguar 5.0 Supercharged beast) I saw a leaked list of cars so time ago....the new Mercedes ML63 AMG is also included I hope the Touareg is the V10 Tdi!

You have a list of all the cars that are supposed to be in Forza 3? If so link that please. I would love to see it. All I have seen is a few new ones here and there as Turn 10 teases us.

Its not a full list....CVG released it a couple of weeks ago Road Cars: Corvette Z06 Corvette ZR1 Alfa Romeo 8C Aston Martin DBS Aston Martin DB5 Vantage Audi R8 4.2L V8 Audi R8 5.2L V10 BMW 135i BMW E92 M3 Cadillac 2009 CTS-V Dodge Challenger SRT8 Dodge Viper SRT10 ACR Ferrari California Ferrari F430 Scuderia Ferrari 599 GTB Fiorano Fiat 500 Ford 1968 Shelby Mustang GT-500KR Ford GT Ford RS200 Honda Civic Honda NSX Jaguar XKR Lamborghini LP640-4 Lotus Elise Lotus Evora Maserati Gran Turismo Mercedes-McLaren SLR Mercedes-Benz CLS 63 AMG Mercedes-Benz ML 63 AMG Mercedes-Benz SL 65 AMG Black Series MINI Cooper S Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution X GSR Nissan 370Z Nissan Sentra Nissan Skyline GT-R R33 Pagani Zonda C12-S Porsche 997 GT2 Subaru Impreza WRX STI Tesla Roadster TVR Sagaris Race Cars: #2 Audi Sport North America R8 #7 Team Bentley Speed 8 #8 Audi Sport Team Joest Audi R10 TDI #15 BMW Motorsport V12 LMR # 6 Team Cadillac Northstar LMP-02 #30 MOMO Doran Racing F333 SP #3 Peugeot Talbot Sport 905 Evo 1C #8 Peugeot Sport 908 #3 Toyota Motorsports GT-ONE TS020 #2 Audi Sport North America R10 TDI There ya go!
walkingdream

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#97 walkingdream
Member since 2009 • 4883 Posts
This game really needs a Ford Falcon GT Or F6!@ I would almost die from pleasure if they had these to cars plus the Pontiac GXP! We could do Holden Vs Ford Races:P
rybe1025

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#98 rybe1025
Member since 2004 • 6362 Posts

[QUOTE="rybe1025"]

[QUOTE="WWIAB"] Ah but a new debate will arise (BTW the Range Rover in the pic is the standard) BMW X5M vs 2010 Range Rover Sport (with the New Jaguar 5.0 Supercharged beast) I saw a leaked list of cars so time ago....the new Mercedes ML63 AMG is also included I hope the Touareg is the V10 Tdi!WWIAB

You have a list of all the cars that are supposed to be in Forza 3? If so link that please. I would love to see it. All I have seen is a few new ones here and there as Turn 10 teases us.

Its not a full list....CVG released it a couple of weeks ago

Lots of cars

!

Thank you.I can wait to see the full list but that probably will not be till around 2 months before release.

WWIAB

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#99 WWIAB
Member since 2006 • 4352 Posts

This game really needs a Ford Falcon GT Or F6!@ I would almost die from pleasure if they had these to cars plus the Pontiac GXP! We could do Holden Vs Ford Races:Pwalkingdream

I would like to see the Ford Falcon GT or F6 too

If the Pontiac G8 GXP does make it, it'll could be be in the Holden Commodore Guise; same car, different badge

or they could pull a FM2, and offer the Pontiac G8 and Holden Commodore (Lower power and higher power versions in different marques)

I think that the Car would probably turn up in Vauxhall VXR8 guise

Adrian_Cloud

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#100 Adrian_Cloud
[QUOTE="Adrian_Cloud"]

[QUOTE="navyguy21"] To YOU it may not be, but to ME it is. Come on dude, not EVERYTHING has to be a fanboy war. We know you love PS3, so you are going to support it regardless, and its nothing wrong with that, but please, stop attacking people because their opinion differs from yours :roll:Tobin09

I dunno, if it's only 16 cars, and a few tracks, it's not really nascar. Just a new car model to race on the oval. It's wrong going by what we know to say that GT has NASCAR, it's just the COT it seems. Forza has ovals too. Rally seems epic though. I'm kinda curious if they gotta do it dirt style, or if a realistic rally is possible. Besides, The Car of tomorrow is comparable to an SUV right? I gotta say though, Everyone in awhile, Ive done R3 with stock setups on the 2.5 mile in forza, and online that makes for some good races. I just got an idea, Wouldn't it be 100% better if those races in gran turismo, were you have to pass so many cars in so many laps, you wouldn't be able to make contact with another car? That way, it wouldn't Promote bumpercar style passing like the current mode does?

It may not be all the cars, but all the teams, drivers and most of the tracks should be there. GT5 has all the PSP tracks, so i'd assume they would map the nascar tracks, i guess we'll have to see. Rally won't be like Dirt, you won't be able to go far off tracks, the camera angle won't be so close to the car, you won't be able to break through some of the barriers you would in Dirt, you won't be automatically put back on track as in Dirt. Aside from that all the teams,cars, drivers, courses should be there which is the purpose of getting a liscence. When you put this all online or with a good career mode, then this could really go far. Bumber car style playing happens in any game, its unavoidable, but it doesn't guarantee that you will win the race.