First Wii Zelda artwork finally leaked????

• 165 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

AvIdGaMeR444

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#151 AvIdGaMeR444
Member since 2004 • 7031 Posts

Wow, this could end up being one of Nintendo's worst kept secrets ever. Remember when we didn't speculate that Link would turn into a wolf until after a video trailer? Now, with ONLY concept art, it is pretty much figured out that the white figure in the picture will be used as a sword.

Avatar image for Nintendo_Ownes7
Nintendo_Ownes7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#152 Nintendo_Ownes7
Member since 2005 • 30973 Posts

[QUOTE="princeofshapeir"]I really hope this new Zelda uses orchestrated music and voices for people other than Link. Also, give us GOOD remixes of classic Zelda themes; the crappy LTTP Castle Music in TP's Hyrule Castle did NOT cut it. 789shadow

I can't see why the music won't be orchestrated, seeing the success of SMG.

I'm not sure about Orchestrated music it sounds better but for a game like Zelda I want a quick transition between songs which means Midi is the way to go since because Koji Kondo said Midi they don't have to load separate songs since midi you can have it more dynamic. Also Midi can still song orchestrated if they want it to sound Orchestrated.

Avatar image for deactivated-5f6dd6241fdcc
deactivated-5f6dd6241fdcc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#153 deactivated-5f6dd6241fdcc
Member since 2003 • 6249 Posts

Could that gem in the middle be a new Zora's Sapphire?

Nintendo_Ownes7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#154 Nintendo_Ownes7

wapahala

I don't think so I still think it is the design on the Master Sword.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#155 deactivated-5f6dd6241fdcc

[QUOTE="wapahala"]

Nintendo_Ownes7

Just throwing it out there. It does look like the Master Sword. And it looks like the closed design the Master Sword has in the WW before it's restored.

Nintendo_Ownes7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#156 Nintendo_Ownes7

[QUOTE="Nintendo_Ownes7"]

[QUOTE="wapahala"]

wapahala

Just throwing it out there. It does look like the Master Sword. And it looks like the closed design the Master Sword has in the WW before it's restored.

I mentioned that earlier in this thread when Kansas said that the design on the sword with her wings was upside down and I brought up WW.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#157 deactivated-5f6dd6241fdcc

[QUOTE="wapahala"]

[QUOTE="Nintendo_Ownes7"]I don't think so I still think it is the design on the Master Sword.

Nintendo_Ownes7

I mentioned that earlier in this thread when Kansas said that the design on the sword with her wings was upside down and I brought up WW.

Yeah... maybe this hints at the Master Sword having to be restored. Who knows... this is so typical Nintendo :P

Savvy30039

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#158 Savvy30039
Member since 2003 • 273 Posts

Regarding the MIDI vs orchestrated for music transitions, I believe it was Shadow of the Colossus that used an orchestrated sountrack and managed to pull of the transitions fairly well. And considering the pure awesome that was the orchestration of the Mario Galaxy soundtrack, I'd really like to see how they manage the music for the new Zelda. It seems Koji Kondo can make something marvelous no matter what resources he has on hand.

Zerocrossings

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#159 Zerocrossings
Member since 2006 • 7988 Posts

Link doesnt look that old.

Redonkulous_D

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#160 Redonkulous_D
Member since 2008 • 1018 Posts

link

He looks way older. His face is less round and that look in his eye makes him look much more mature. His body's for also suggests he's older.

Avatar image for darth-pyschosis
darth-pyschosis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#161 darth-pyschosis
Member since 2006 • 9322 Posts

he looks (link) as though he's reaching behind himself for his sword, and theres the girl

God, do you guys think they'll show more info, trailers at Nintendo Conference in early October? I hope so

I think they will know now, with this leak, and the speculation that they will need at least a trailer ready, maybe just showing cut scenes. I hope so.

If not then, then at GDC in March 2010, or e3 in June 2010

Redonkulous_D

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#162 Redonkulous_D
Member since 2008 • 1018 Posts

[QUOTE="kansasdude2009"][QUOTE="Weslii"] And we've got an answer...GundamGuy0
no, there are the same problems imo. The gem and the wings don't fit.

Who said it had to be 1 to 1... maybe the wings are upside down when she transforms... because it makes more sense that way...?

True. It's not Transformers, people. The parts don't have to fit together perfectly. She looks like the sword, that's what matters.

goblaa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#163 goblaa
Member since 2006 • 19304 Posts

[QUOTE="GundamGuy0"][QUOTE="kansasdude2009"] no, there are the same problems imo. The gem and the wings don't fit. Redonkulous_D

Who said it had to be 1 to 1... maybe the wings are upside down when she transforms... because it makes more sense that way...?

True. It's not Transformers, people. The parts don't have to fit together perfectly. She looks like the sword, that's what matters.

Also, things get re-designed all the time. Look how link has evolved over the years. It's wouldn't be impossible if N's art department decided to give the mastersword a bit of a face lift too. I mean, were comparing a new pic of zelda, to an old pic of the master sword...

Nintendo_Ownes7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#164 Nintendo_Ownes7

[QUOTE="Nintendo_Ownes7"]

[QUOTE="wapahala"]

wapahala

Yeah... maybe this hints at the Master Sword having to be restored. Who knows... this is so typical Nintendo :P

Aslong as it isn't like Wind Waker and had to spend money on treasure maps. If it was like Legend of Zelda (NES) where when you beat a dungeon you got a new peice of the Tri-Force.

nintendo-4life

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#165 nintendo-4life
Member since 2004 • 18281 Posts

Wow, this could end up being one of Nintendo's worst kept secrets ever. Remember when we didn't speculate that Link would turn into a wolf until after a video trailer? Now, with ONLY concept art, it is pretty much figured out that the white figure in the picture will be used as a sword.

AvIdGaMeR444
uhhh... actually people picked up on the wolf thing from the second trailer. Furthermore, this artwork is leaked... give Ninty a break dammit.