Favorite Best Selling Current Gen Exclusive?

• 72 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

iandizion713

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

User Lists: 0

Poll Favorite Best Selling Current Gen Exclusive? (71 votes)

Guild Wars 2 8%
Bloodborne 49%
Uncharted: Golden Abyss 7%
Forza 5 6%
Mario Kart 8 27%
Pokemon X/Y 6%
 • 
davem1992

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#51  Edited By davem1992
Member since 2009 • 4068 Posts

@nyadc said:
@davem1992 said:
@nyadc said:
@davem1992 said:
@nyadc said:

I know it wasn't a huge seller and I know it's borderlining on Xbox One exclusivity due to the fact that it's essentially a different game entirely than the 360 version, but I am going to have to go with Forza Horizon 2, it's such a good game with so much to do and made my Xbox One purchase worth it alone.

Nope, multiplat.

This game is as close to an exclusive as any multiplatform game has ever been and mainly just shares the name and premise with the 360 version of the game, little else; hence me highlighting that in my original post, you can piss off now.

Still on two systems, therefore it's a multiplat.

If it were the same game I would be inclined to agree but they're not, different graphics engines, different physics engines, different sound engines, different base content and cars, different base events, different DLC content, one has expansions and the other does not, one has extremely limited events and overbearing world restrictions, one has dynamic weather the other has none...

Here is the quote from the developers themselves.

"It's based in the same world, it's based on the same themes," Playground Games creative director Ralph Fulton said of the Xbox 360 version. "Rather than thinking of them as the same game on different platforms, they are different games inspired by the same ideas."

They're not the same game and even the developers are on record saying they're not... Forza Horizon 2 on the Xbox One is a current generation exclusive.

Still a multiplat mate, whether you like it or not.

Oh and I'm not disputing over the quality just in case you try and pull a fast one, I fucking LOVED Horizon 2.

NyaDC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 5

#52 NyaDC
Member since 2014 • 8006 Posts

@davem1992 said:
@nyadc said:
@davem1992 said:
@nyadc said:
@davem1992 said:
@nyadc said:

I know it wasn't a huge seller and I know it's borderlining on Xbox One exclusivity due to the fact that it's essentially a different game entirely than the 360 version, but I am going to have to go with Forza Horizon 2, it's such a good game with so much to do and made my Xbox One purchase worth it alone.

Nope, multiplat.

This game is as close to an exclusive as any multiplatform game has ever been and mainly just shares the name and premise with the 360 version of the game, little else; hence me highlighting that in my original post, you can piss off now.

If it were the same game I would be inclined to agree but they're not, different graphics engines, different physics engines, different sound engines, different base content and cars, different base events, different DLC content, one has expansions and the other does not, one has extremely limited events and overbearing world restrictions, one has dynamic weather the other has none...

"It's based in the same world, it's based on the same themes," Playground Games creative director Ralph Fulton said of the Xbox 360 version. "Rather than thinking of them as the same game on different platforms, they are different games inspired by the same ideas."

They're not the same game and even the developers are on record saying they're not... Forza Horizon 2 on the Xbox One is a current generation exclusive.

Oh and I'm not disputing over the quality just in case you try and pull a fast one, I fucking LOVED Horizon 2.

"they are different games inspired by the same ideas"

"they are different games inspired by the same"

"they are different games inspired by the"

"they are different games inspired by"

"they are different games inspired"

"they are different games"

UltimateImp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 28

#53  Edited By UltimateImp
Member since 2015 • 1192 Posts

@nyadc said:

If it were the same game I would be inclined to agree but they're not, different graphics engines, different physics engines, different sound engines, different base content and cars, different base events, different DLC content, one has expansions and the other does not, one has extremely limited events and overbearing world restrictions, one has dynamic weather the other has none, one has drivatars and the other does not and I'm sure the list goes on...

Shadow of Mordor on the X1 is not a "different" game from the PC version just because it has worse graphics, and a more limited Nemesis system, stop embarrassing yourself. Forza games have been the same shit ever since they were on the Original Xbox, shinier graphics doesn't change the fact that they're merely slightly prettier games.

davem1992

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#54  Edited By davem1992

@nyadc said:
@davem1992 said:
@nyadc said:
@davem1992 said:
@nyadc said:
@davem1992 said:
@nyadc said:

Nope, multiplat.

"they are different games inspired by the same ideas"

"they are different games inspired by the same"

"they are different games inspired by the"

"they are different games inspired by"

"they are different games inspired"

"they are different games"

Guys Persona 4 Golden is a different game because it's on a different system, has different sound effects, the same world but it's a different game.

It's a multiplat kid, deal with it.

NyaDC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#55  Edited By NyaDC

@ultimateimp said:
@nyadc said:

If it were the same game I would be inclined to agree but they're not, different graphics engines, different physics engines, different sound engines, different base content and cars, different base events, different DLC content, one has expansions and the other does not, one has extremely limited events and overbearing world restrictions, one has dynamic weather the other has none, one has drivatars and the other does not and I'm sure the list goes on...

Shadow of Mordor on the X1 is not a "different" game from the PC version just because it has worse graphics, and a more limited Nemesis system, stop embarrassing yourself. Forza games have been the same shit ever since they were on the Original Xbox, they're exactly what Blood Dragon is to Far Cry 3.

You clearly don't understand the differences between Horizon 2 on the Xbox 360 and Horizon 2 on the Xbox One, they're different games built differently from the ground up on different engines using different content.

"Shadow of Mordor on the X1 is not a "different" game from the PC version just because it has worse graphics"

This right here highlights your stupidity and lack of understanding for what is being said here, Shadow of Mordor on the Xbox One is simply the identical game with scaled back graphical settings, not even remotely comparable.

davem1992

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#56 davem1992

@nyadc: Still waiting for a response about how I don't own an Xbox One btw.

Big_Pecks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

#57 Big_Pecks
Member since 2010 • 5973 Posts

Mario Kart 8 has killer graphics, entertaining replayability and reignited a franchise that's 8 games deep. It wasn't even bad before, it's just god tier now.

UltimateImp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 28

#58  Edited By UltimateImp
Member since 2015 • 1192 Posts

@nyadc said:

You clearly don't understand the differences between Horizon 2 on the Xbox 360 and Horizon 2 on the Xbox One, they're different games built differently from the ground up on different engines using different content.

Ease up on the insults and name calling - little one. You don't want to get banned because you were throwing a fit. You're highly exaggerating the difference between Horizon 2 on X360 and X1 because you've been sucking off MS from what it looks like in your post history. The X1 version still looks like crap, and is a blurry piece of shit, and it plays the same, same world. X360 game is simply a sub-par version of the horrid X1 Forza Horizon 2. You're reaching, boy.

CTR360

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#59 CTR360
Member since 2007 • 9150 Posts

Bloodborne infamous SS

nini200

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#60 nini200
Member since 2005 • 11484 Posts

@i-rock-socks said:

Pokemon x/y what are you high, where's monster hunter?

Wow I forgot about that.

NyaDC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#61  Edited By NyaDC

@ultimateimp said:
@nyadc said:

Ease up on the insults and name calling - little one. You don't want to get banned because you were throwing a fit. You're highly exaggerating the difference between Horizon 2 on X360 and X1 because you've been sucking off MS from what it looks like in your post history. The X1 version still looks like crap, and is a blurry piece of shit, and it plays the same, same world. X360 game is simply a sub-par version of the horrid X1 Forza Horizon 2. You're reaching, boy.

Get banned for what? You must be new here, oh wait, you are.

I'm not exaggerating anything, it is what it is, if you actually bothered to look into it you wouldn't even be questioning what I'm saying.

Looks like shit? Is a blurry piece of shit and it plays the same on a completely DIFFERENT engine? Right... The Xbox 360 version is isn't a "sub-par version" of the Xbox One game, it's not even the same game downgraded to work on the 360, they're different games developed by two different developers with different engines....

Yeah, also this sure does look like a blurry sack of shit... Who would want an ugly ass open world game like this...

l34052

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#62 l34052
Member since 2005 • 3906 Posts

Its not exclusive but my fave game so far on my ps4 is Project Cars, hopefully if my wheel arrives this week it will get even better.

PD/GT are you listening, this is how you make a racing game.

Krelian-co

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#63  Edited By Krelian-co
Member since 2006 • 13274 Posts

@nyadc said:
@ultimateimp said:
@nyadc said:

I'm not exaggerating anything, it is what it is, if you actually bothered to look into it you wouldn't even be questioning what I'm saying.

Looks like shit? Is a blurry piece of shit and it plays the same on a completely DIFFERENT engine? Right... The Xbox 360 version is isn't a "sub-par version" of the Xbox One game, it's not even the same game downgraded to work on the 360, they're different games developed by two different developers with different engines....

Yeah, also this sure does look like a blurry sack of shit... Who would want an ugly ass open world game like this...

Because using bullshots are an obvious good representative of how the game really looks right? You and consolites like to forget that when people say blurry mess mostly refer to the annoying iveruse of motion blur in console games, and you need to be, you know, IN MOTION. Also keep making all the excuses you want, it is not a different game it is a cross gen multiplat #dealwithit

Loading Video...
NyaDC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#64 NyaDC

@Krelian-co said:
@nyadc said:
@ultimateimp said:
@nyadc said:

Because using bullshots are an obvious good representative of how the game really looks right? You and consolites like to forget that when people say blurry mess mostly refer to the annoying iveruse of motion blur in console games, and you need to be, you know, IN MOTION. Also keep making all the excuses you want, it is not a different game it is a cross gen multiplat #dealwithit

That's not a bullshot, that is a direct feed gameplay screen shot snapped through the Xbox One screen shot feature sitting at a turn with the HUD disabled... Here is a screen shot of me doing about 110 mph down one of the freeways, still looks good and the amount of blur is perfect given this is a racing game and I'm doing 110 mph...

But it is a different game, it's a different game in the same capacity that Need for Speed: Hot Pursuit 2 for the PlayStation 2 is a different game than Need for Speed: Hot Pursuit 2 for the Gamecube, Xbox and PC, same game concept but developed by entirely different studios with a completely different end product, they're not the same game, only in name.

Watch these videos and try to tell me these are the same game with a straight face...

Loading Video...

Loading Video...

BassMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 225

#65  Edited By BassMan
Member since 2002 • 17808 Posts

@l34052 said:

Its not exclusive but my fave game so far on my ps4 is Project Cars, hopefully if my wheel arrives this week it will get even better.

Which wheel are you getting? You should play Project Cars on PC if you got a decent PC, as it is far superior to the PS4 version. Your wheel will probably work on the PC version too. I am still using the Driving Force Pro wheel that I bought for PS2 when I got GT4.

Krelian-co

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#66 Krelian-co

@nyadc said:
@Krelian-co said:
@nyadc said:
@ultimateimp said:
@nyadc said:

That's not a bullshot, that is a direct feed gameplay screen shot snapped through the Xbox One screen shot feature sitting at a turn with the HUD disabled... Here is a screen shot of me doing about 110 mph down one of the freeways, still looks good and the amount of blur is perfect given this is a racing game and I'm doing 110 mph...

But it is a different game, it's a different game in the same capacity that Need for Speed: Hot Pursuit 2 for the PlayStation 2 is a different game than Need for Speed: Hot Pursuit 2 for the Gamecube, Xbox and PC, same game concept but developed by entirely different studios with a completely different end product, they're not the same game, only in name.

Watch these videos and try to tell me these are the same game with a straight face...

Again feel free to keep posting bullshots, i already posted a video of a real representation of how the game looks like in game, feel free to post a video of real gameplay and tell me it looks anything like those bullshots, not to mention having to hide everything in motion blur because the xbone can't handle it properly in fast motion.

And yes, they are the same games, with the obvious visual upgrade or a few features does not make it a new game when the core game is the same.

NyaDC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#67 NyaDC

@Krelian-co said:
@nyadc said:
@Krelian-co said:
@nyadc said:
@ultimateimp said:
@nyadc said:

Again feel free to keep posting bullshots, i already posted a video of a real representation of how the game looks like in game, feel free to post a video of real gameplay and tell me it looks anything like those bullshots, not to mention having to hide everything in motion blur because the xbone can't handle it properly in fast motion.

And yes, they are the same games, with the obvious visual upgrade or a few features does not make it a new game when the core game is the same.

Do you not know what a bullshot is? Clearly you don't, those are snapped directly while driving in the game as the car is moving, that's not in the photomode... It's not a visual upgrade and a few features, it's completely different engines, graphics engine, physics engine, sound engine, drivatars, weather, altered world map with heavy restrictions, restricted linear events, different amount of base cars, different events and base content, different DLC, one has an expansion and the other does not... Aside from the premise of the game, its 'story' and its name it's a different game, I also love how you ignored those Need for Speed: Hot Pursuit 2 videos, those are exactly what has taken place here... Same game concept being tackled by two completely different developers resulting in drastically different final products that only resemble each other.

This is a a bullshot

This is not

l34052

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#68 l34052

@BassMan said:
@l34052 said:

Which wheel are you getting? You should play Project Cars on PC if you got a decent PC, as it is far superior to the PS4 version. Your wheel will probably work on the PC version too. I am still using the Driving Force Pro wheel that I bought for PS2 when I got GT4.

I got a thrustmaster t300rs wheel, couldnt find one locally so had to get direct from thrustmaster. I did look at the G25/27 wheels but apparently theyre not supported on the ps4 so went with the new thrustmaster.

I have a wheel stand pro coming too:):)

BassMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 225

#69  Edited By BassMan
Member since 2002 • 17808 Posts
@l34052 said:
@BassMan said:
@l34052 said:

I got a thrustmaster t300rs wheel, couldnt find one locally so had to get direct from thrustmaster. I did look at the G25/27 wheels but apparently theyre not supported on the ps4 so went with the new thrustmaster.

Nice wheel. I wanted to buy a wheel for Forza, but I want it to work on PS4 too just in case GT7 is any good. I hate how this gen requires you to buy new wheels. I have an old 360 wheel and the DFP which I used on Playstation. Neither of them work with current gen. A good scam. I doubt they will release a multi-console wheel though. :( Forza 6 may be coming to PC. I would be very happy if that happened. :)

Krelian-co

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#70 Krelian-co

@nyadc said:
@Krelian-co said:
@nyadc said:
@Krelian-co said:
@nyadc said:
@ultimateimp said:
@nyadc said:

Do you not know what a bullshot is? Clearly you don't, those are snapped directly while driving in the game as the car is moving, that's not in the photomode... It's not a visual upgrade and a few features, it's completely different engines, graphics engine, physics engine, sound engine, drivatars, weather, altered world map with heavy restrictions, restricted linear events, different amount of base cars, different events and base content, different DLC, one has an expansion and the other does not... Aside from the premise of the game, its 'story' and its name it's a different game, I also love how you ignored those Need for Speed: Hot Pursuit 2 videos, those are exactly what has taken place here... Same game concept being tackled by two completely different developers resulting in drastically different final products that only resemble each other.

Why are you trying so hard to ignore what i said? Why do you keep trying to post bullshots instead of posting a video? As for the is not the same game, yeah keep making excuses, it is a cross generation multiplat, dealwithit.

Loading Video...

l34052

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#71 l34052

@BassMan said:
@l34052 said:
@BassMan said:
@l34052 said:

Nice wheel. I wanted to buy a wheel for Forza, but I want it to work on PS4 too just in case GT7 is any good. I hate how this gen requires you to buy new wheels. I have an old 360 wheel and the DFP which I used on Playstation. Neither of them work with current gen. A good scam. I doubt they will release a multi-console wheel though. :( Forza 6 may be coming to PC. I would be very happy if that happened. :)

I was reading it was cause of licensing issues witht he FFB technology used in the wheels and neither logitech or sony wanted to pay the $20m+ so there goes everyones old wheels.

Fuhrer_D

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#72 Fuhrer_D
Member since 2011 • 1125 Posts

Voted Mario Kart 8, but since sales don't justify my purchase or enjoyment, it would have been tied with Sunset Overdrive.