Every game on xbox one will have dedicated servers...

• 138 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Mr720fan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#51 Mr720fan
Member since 2013 • 2795 Posts

[QUOTE="Mr720fan"]

https://twitter.com/JamesStevenson/status/336955409187348482

Sony like usually is just mum on the subject, but then again they dont have azura network... thank you microsoft.

sirk1264

You know there were many ps3 games that had dedicated servers already right? Microsoft is actually playing catch up in this department.

EVERYYYYYYYYYYYY GAME is on dedis for the xbox one, lets see if SONY keeps up... doubt it

legalize82

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#52 legalize82
Member since 2013 • 2293 Posts

[QUOTE="legalize82"][QUOTE="Mr720fan"]

yeah ok and x1 wouldnt do 1080p at 60FPS shill cow...... enjoy paying for P2P :lol:

Mr720fan

link me to a page where sony told u they wont use dedicated servers... ohhh wait u cant...

shut up, nobody uses lebrat but you, wish someone thought you were funny. DEALWITHIT

labrat it sounds nice huh... i agree
clyde46

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#53 clyde46
Member since 2005 • 49061 Posts

[QUOTE="sirk1264"][QUOTE="Mr720fan"]

Sony like usually is just mum on the subject, but then again they dont have azura network... thank you microsoft.

Mr720fan

You know there were many ps3 games that had dedicated servers already right? Microsoft is actually playing catch up in this department.

EVERYYYYYYYYYYYY GAME is on dedis for the xbox one, lets see if SONY keeps up... doubt it

COD wont.
legalize82

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#54 legalize82

Mr720fan

cod wont and battelfield wont there goes your dream
sirk1264

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

#55 sirk1264
Member since 2003 • 6242 Posts

Mr720fan

Highly doubt that.
PhazonBlazer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

#56 PhazonBlazer
Member since 2007 • 12013 Posts

Fvck yes, Sesame Street Kinect with dedicated servers.

I_can_haz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#57 I_can_haz
Member since 2013 • 6511 Posts
[QUOTE="Nengo_Flow"]How many times are you going to spam the same thing over and over? Dedicated servers is nothing new. Been around since 1995, and the PS3 had plenty of games with dedicated servers. Let me guess, the PS4 cant handle dedicated servers? Of course PS4 games will have it aswell. WTF are you bragging about?

Go easy on him, he's used to paying for P2P networks from M$. :lol: This is probably the first time he'll experience dedicated servers in his life so he's excited.
Avatar image for ShoulderOfOrion
ShoulderOfOrion

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#58 ShoulderOfOrion
Member since 2013 • 3379 Posts
Amazing how Sony somehow managed to convince people that so many games on PS3 were running dedicated servers, when in reality it was pretty much the same number as 360. Cows gonna cow. They believe anything Sony tells them.
legalize82

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#59 legalize82
Xbox one get windows dedicated servers, ps4 will get linux dedicated servers linux>>>>> windows
sirk1264

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#60 sirk1264
Amazing how Sony somehow managed to convince people that so many games on PS3 were running dedicated servers, when in reality it was pretty much the same number as 360. Cows gonna cow. They believe anything Sony tells them. ShoulderOfOrion
And lems will believe everything Microsoft says too. Also, no cow has said that every ps3 game had dedicated servers. Show me where that was said.
ShoulderOfOrion

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#61 ShoulderOfOrion
[QUOTE="ShoulderOfOrion"]Amazing how Sony somehow managed to convince people that so many games on PS3 were running dedicated servers, when in reality it was pretty much the same number as 360. Cows gonna cow. They believe anything Sony tells them. sirk1264
And less will believe everything Microsoft says too. Also. No cow has said that every ps3 game had dedicated servers. Show me where that was said.

Well they keep bringing up like it means something. There were like 15-20 games on PS3 and Xbox 360 that were running dedicated servers, most of those were third party titles. That's a laughable amount. Also it's not lemmings claiming this. Microsoft is saying that every game will be running on dedicated servers. If PS4 was the same way don't you think Sony would have said it by now?
Wolfetan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#62 Wolfetan
Member since 2010 • 7522 Posts

[QUOTE="APiranhaAteMyVa"]That is a big plus, if it really does mean every game first and third party. Good move by Microsoft, hopefully Sony does the same.Mr720fan

wondering did they confirmed Dedis to Killzone shadowfall??

Not yet. The people making KZ are going to talk about the game, not how its going to have dedicated servers. Anyways, the score right now is: Sony: 1000 MSFT: 1.
legalize82

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#63 legalize82
thsi is the only advantage Xbox has over ps4 dedicated servers.... tooooo bad it wont last long rest goes to ps4... ps4 wins labrats cry
sirk1264

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#64 sirk1264
[QUOTE="sirk1264"][QUOTE="ShoulderOfOrion"]Amazing how Sony somehow managed to convince people that so many games on PS3 were running dedicated servers, when in reality it was pretty much the same number as 360. Cows gonna cow. They believe anything Sony tells them. ShoulderOfOrion
And less will believe everything Microsoft says too. Also. No cow has said that every ps3 game had dedicated servers. Show me where that was said.

Well they keep bringing up like it means something. There were like 15-20 games on PS3 and Xbox 360 that were running dedicated servers, most of those were third party titles. That's a laughable amount. Also it's not lemmings claiming this. Microsoft is saying that every game will be running on dedicated servers. If PS4 was the same way don't you think Sony would have said it by now?

Live is a closed system whereas PSN is open. Most likely Sony will leave it up to developers like last gen on whether they want to use dedicated servers. Also, doesn't live on the 360 provide servers for developers? So Microsoft using dedicated servers might not mean much. Dedicated servers only really benefit FPS games in my opinion.
Mr720fan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#65 Mr720fan

[QUOTE="ShoulderOfOrion"][QUOTE="sirk1264"] And less will believe everything Microsoft says too. Also. No cow has said that every ps3 game had dedicated servers. Show me where that was said. sirk1264

Live is a closed system whereas PSN is open. Most likely Sony will leave it up to developers like last gen on whether they want to use dedicated servers. Also, doesn't live on the 360 provide servers for developers? So Microsoft using dedicated servers might not mean much. Dedicated servers only really benefit FPS games in my opinion.

Damage controlling shill confirmed

ShoulderOfOrion

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#66 ShoulderOfOrion
[QUOTE="sirk1264"] Live is a closed system whereas PSN is open. Most likely Sony will leave it up to developers like last gen on whether they want to use dedicated servers. Also, doesn't live on the 360 provide servers for developers? So Microsoft using dedicated servers might not mean much. Dedicated servers only really benefit FPS games in my opinion.

It was always up to developers lol. The reason why not much developers use it right now is because it costs money to run those servers. What Microsoft is doing is offering their Azure platform to developers to host their games on. Sony doesn't have anything to offer them except tell them to "host them yourselves, pay for them yourselves."
sirk1264

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#67 sirk1264

[QUOTE="sirk1264"][QUOTE="ShoulderOfOrion"] Well they keep bringing up like it means something. There were like 15-20 games on PS3 and Xbox 360 that were running dedicated servers, most of those were third party titles. That's a laughable amount. Also it's not lemmings claiming this. Microsoft is saying that every game will be running on dedicated servers. If PS4 was the same way don't you think Sony would have said it by now?Mr720fan

Damage controlling shill confirmed

Says the person that is a known Xbox shill. Look up my posting history moron and you'd know I'm no shill.
sirk1264

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#68 sirk1264
[QUOTE="ShoulderOfOrion"][QUOTE="sirk1264"] Live is a closed system whereas PSN is open. Most likely Sony will leave it up to developers like last gen on whether they want to use dedicated servers. Also, doesn't live on the 360 provide servers for developers? So Microsoft using dedicated servers might not mean much. Dedicated servers only really benefit FPS games in my opinion.

It was always up to developers lol. The reason why not much developers use it right now is because it costs money to run those servers. What Microsoft is doing is offering their Azure platform to developers to host their games on. Sony doesn't have anything to offer them except tell them to "host them yourselves, pay for them yourselves."

Well that is a plus then. I always wondered what Microsoft was doing with that azure platform. Hopefully developers do take advantage of it.
Miketheman83

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#69 Miketheman83
Member since 2010 • 3156 Posts
[QUOTE="legalize82"]thsi is the only advantage Xbox has over ps4 dedicated servers.... tooooo bad it wont last long rest goes to ps4... ps4 wins labrats cry

Dedicated servers Cloud functionality HDMI input Cable box integration HD camera Voice control Windows 8 OS Better controller More exclusive games I have no idea why anyone would buy a PS4 at this point.
MonsieurX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#70 MonsieurX
Member since 2008 • 39858 Posts
[QUOTE="Miketheman83"][QUOTE="legalize82"]thsi is the only advantage Xbox has over ps4 dedicated servers.... tooooo bad it wont last long rest goes to ps4... ps4 wins labrats cry

Dedicated servers Cloud functionality HDMI input Cable box integration HD camera Voice control Windows 8 OS Better controller More exclusive games I have no idea why anyone would buy a PS4 at this point.

Cool When it'll work Already have a received Already have a cable box To spy on you W8 is bad Subjective More kinect games,yay
Avatar image for Stevo_the_gamer
Stevo_the_gamer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 49

#71 Stevo_the_gamer  Moderator
Member since 2004 • 49568 Posts
That's some pretty big news.
CanYouDiglt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#72 CanYouDiglt
Member since 2009 • 8474 Posts
Only on SW could a console doing dedicated servers for every game be spun into a bad thing.
Avatar image for deactivated-5f19d4c9d7318
deactivated-5f19d4c9d7318

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#73 deactivated-5f19d4c9d7318
Member since 2008 • 4166 Posts
[QUOTE="ShoulderOfOrion"][QUOTE="sirk1264"] Live is a closed system whereas PSN is open. Most likely Sony will leave it up to developers like last gen on whether they want to use dedicated servers. Also, doesn't live on the 360 provide servers for developers? So Microsoft using dedicated servers might not mean much. Dedicated servers only really benefit FPS games in my opinion.

Yeh for a fee. There's nothing to suggest MS are giving away server space. Wired have got the wrong end of the stick, MS are offering Azure and it's benefits as they state but it ain't free, they still have to buy them and there's no evidence it's compulsory. Need for Speed Rivals is running P2P and there's been nothing said by any of MS' top dogs confirming dedicated servers as standard across all games.
legalize82

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#74 legalize82
[QUOTE="Miketheman83"][QUOTE="legalize82"]thsi is the only advantage Xbox has over ps4 dedicated servers.... tooooo bad it wont last long rest goes to ps4... ps4 wins labrats cry

hdmi in hahaha omfg
Mr720fan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#75 Mr720fan

:lol: at cows in this thread there online suckssssssssss

kuraimen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#76 kuraimen
Member since 2010 • 28078 Posts

Only smart people would chose a ps4 over the xbone so it's not really surprising why you have "no idea" about that.
Ragnarok1051

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#77 Ragnarok1051
Member since 2007 • 20238 Posts

This thread is full of lemming hypocrisy.

legalize82

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#78 legalize82

Mr720fan
joke is boring
Mr720fan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#79 Mr720fan

[QUOTE="Nengo_Flow"]How many times are you going to spam the same thing over and over? Dedicated servers is nothing new. Been around since 1995, and the PS3 had plenty of games with dedicated servers. Let me guess, the PS4 cant handle dedicated servers? Of course PS4 games will have it aswell. WTF are you bragging about?I_can_haz
Go easy on him, he's used to paying for P2P networks from M$. :lol: This is probably the first time he'll experience dedicated servers in his life so he's excited.

says the guys who will be paying for P2P for a dogshit network PSN HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Mr720fan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#80 Mr720fan

[QUOTE="Mr720fan"]

legalize82

joke is boring

truth hurts

Mr720fan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#81 Mr720fan

[QUOTE="Miketheman83"][QUOTE="legalize82"]thsi is the only advantage Xbox has over ps4 dedicated servers.... tooooo bad it wont last long rest goes to ps4... ps4 wins labrats crykuraimen

Only smart people would chose a ps4 over the xbone so it's not really surprising why you have "no idea" about that.

ps4 is a piece of sh*t compared to xbox one, get a game that plays over 30fps and doesnt look like driveclub :lol: truth be hurting cows feeling in this thread.

clone01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#82 clone01
Member since 2003 • 29824 Posts
[QUOTE="Mr720fan"]

[QUOTE="Nengo_Flow"]How many times are you going to spam the same thing over and over? Dedicated servers is nothing new. Been around since 1995, and the PS3 had plenty of games with dedicated servers. Let me guess, the PS4 cant handle dedicated servers? Of course PS4 games will have it aswell. WTF are you bragging about?Nengo_Flow

every game shill? dont think so, still a very cool thing. good luck with your p2p service that you will pay for lol

cuz you didnt play with P2P on LIVE all gen on your 360, and yet claimed that LIVE>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> PSN? troll harder

Which games on ps3 had dedicated servers?
clone01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#83 clone01

[QUOTE="kuraimen"][QUOTE="Miketheman83"] Dedicated servers Cloud functionality HDMI input Cable box integration HD camera Voice control Windows 8 OS Better controller More exclusive games I have no idea why anyone would buy a PS4 at this point. Mr720fan

ps4 is a piece of sh*t compared to xbox one, get a game that plays over 30fps and doesnt look like driveclub :lol: truth be hurting cows feeling in this thread.

Oh, idiot fanboy slap fight!!!!! Nice!!!!!!!
Mr720fan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#84 Mr720fan

[QUOTE="Mr720fan"]

[QUOTE="kuraimen"] Only smart people would chose a ps4 over the xbone so it's not really surprising why you have "no idea" about that.clone01

yeah from the guy who sends out random messages to people over XBL because of Systemwars, ahahahahahaha

clone01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#85 clone01

[QUOTE="clone01"][QUOTE="Mr720fan"]

Mr720fan

yeah from the guy who sends out random messages to people over XBL because of Systemwars, ahahahahahaha

Please explain. I'd like to hear this, and the evidence to support your claim. So you don't deny that you're an idiot fanboy?
Mr720fan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#86 Mr720fan

[QUOTE="Mr720fan"]

[QUOTE="clone01"] Oh, idiot fanboy slap fight!!!!! Nice!!!!!!!clone01

Please explain. I'd like to hear this, and the evidence to support your claim. So you don't deny that you're an idiot fanboy?

you are the idiot my friend, dont take systemwars too seriously, or get a hobby, you are a fool, already proven to be.. now get all mad and call me a name and better yet, send me a message on XBL ranting and raving like some whacko :lol:

Mr720fan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#87 Mr720fan

now clone is gonna start to talk all tough lol this guy is just pure comedy... probably a mouse in real life lol

wasted_wiisdom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#88 wasted_wiisdom
Member since 2013 • 233 Posts

[QUOTE="kuraimen"][QUOTE="Miketheman83"] Dedicated servers Cloud functionality HDMI input Cable box integration HD camera Voice control Windows 8 OS Better controller More exclusive games I have no idea why anyone would buy a PS4 at this point. Mr720fan

holy shit look at the lemmings go! SOoo cute. Lol Dear Dumbass, You do realize that half of the games 90% of the 360 will be crap, and even the decent ones will get sent to PC with better versions, Don't you? YOu do realize that MS will just continue to charge you guys more fees to use things you're already paying for such as Netflix and Hulu?? You do realize that 6 years from now cows will ask you to list the good games on your system and you'll only be able to mention 4 games? 2 shooters and 2 racers?
clone01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#89 clone01

Mr720fan

you are the idiot my friend, dont take systemwars too seriously, or get a hobby, you are a fool, already proven to be.. now get all mad and call me a name and better yet, send me a message on XBL ranting and raving like some whacko :lol:

You didn't answer the question. I'm still waiting on the evidence to support your claim
Mr720fan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#91 Mr720fan

[QUOTE="Mr720fan"]

[QUOTE="clone01"] Please explain. I'd like to hear this, and the evidence to support your claim. So you don't deny that you're an idiot fanboy?clone01

You didn't answer the question. Instill waiting on the evidence to support your claim

instill lol dude relax, be the mouse you know you are.

Mr720fan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#92 Mr720fan

Ackad

The guy's an idiot. Couldn't even provide links in regards to Sony not having dedicated servers.

cow paying for p2p service hating on me, oh yeah i hurt his feelings.

wasted_wiisdom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#93 wasted_wiisdom
[QUOTE="Mr720fan"]

[QUOTE="clone01"] Oh, idiot fanboy slap fight!!!!! Nice!!!!!!!clone01

lol dude everyone in system wars knows since e3 2013 when MS announced all the stupid requirements and conditions for the XB1, and lemmings were still support them, that day was a mark of how low and sad and lost lemmings are. So you do realize that any lemming isn't in the rightful place to call any other fanboy idiots?
Mr720fan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#94 Mr720fan

[QUOTE="Mr720fan"]

[QUOTE="kuraimen"] Only smart people would chose a ps4 over the xbone so it's not really surprising why you have "no idea" about that.wasted_wiisdom

holy shit look at the lemmings go! SOoo cute. Lol Dear Dumbass, You do realize that half of the games 90% of the 360 will be crap, and even the decent ones will get sent to PC with better versions, Don't you? YOu do realize that MS will just continue to charge you guys more fees to use things you're already paying for such as Netflix and Hulu?? You do realize that 6 years from now cows will ask you to list the good games on your system and you'll only be able to mention 4 games? 2 shooters and 2 racers?

enjoy driveclub :lol: cows would play with dogshit if you gave it to them and hype it AAE hahaha

clone01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#95 clone01

now clone is gonna start to talk all tough lol this guy is just pure comedy... probably a mouse in real life lol

Mr720fan
How is talking tough asking you to cite evidence? You must think accountants and lawyers are real badasses.
wasted_wiisdom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#96 wasted_wiisdom
[QUOTE="Mr720fan"]

[QUOTE="clone01"] Please explain. I'd like to hear this, and the evidence to support your claim. So you don't deny that you're an idiot fanboy?clone01

You didn't answer the question. I'm still waiting on the evidence to support your claim

you should accuse him of being my alternate account, clone01.
Mr720fan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#97 Mr720fan

[QUOTE="Mr720fan"]

clone01

How is talking tough asking you to cite evidence? You must think accountants and lawyers are real badasses.

not that big of a deal, glad you didnt come out talking tough like you usually do, its only systemwars buddy. mouse on !!!

Mr720fan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#98 Mr720fan

wasted_wiisdom

you should accuse him of being my alternate account, clone01.

:lol: :roll: this guy is upset he is paying for that GARBAGE p2p network pSN

clone01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#99 clone01

wasted_wiisdom

lol dude everyone in system wars knows since e3 2013 when MS announced all the stupid requirements and conditions for the XB1, and lemmings were still support them, that day was a mark of how low and sad and lost lemmings are. So you do realize that any lemming isn't in the rightful place to call any other fanboy idiots?

So what? 3 months until the ban? Didn't read the rest considering that you're a useless human being. Just wasn't worth the time. Tick tick wasted idiot.
clone01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#100 clone01

Mr720fan

not that big of a deal, glad you didnt come out talking tough like you usually do, its only systemwars buddy. mouse on !!!

Again, you didn't answer the question at hand.