Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 0

#51 hardwenzen  Online
Member since 2005 • 39304 Posts

@kathaariancode said:

@hardwenzen: I honestly hope they change it as little as possible. There's certainly stuff to improve but if the trade of is yet another ass Creed open world no thanks.

They only need to get the AI to work and address how the system handles transitions between areas. Apart from that and other small stuff they should keep going Bethesda games for Bethesda fans. They already dumbed down their games enough through the years.

Nobody asked for an asscreed, and not every open world game that isn't Bethesda-like, is an asscreed clone. I have also never asked for dumbing down the game. The main reason i prefer Oblivion over Skyrim is because Skyrim was way more dumbed down, and if i played Morrowind before Oblivion, you can be sure i would've liked Morrowind way more than Oblivion.

If you want a good example of a Bethesda game could/should be like, look no further than New Vegas. From side stories, factions, meaningful choices, etc. Its all so much better than anything seen in a Bethesda game

KathaarianCode

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 5

#52 KathaarianCode
Member since 2022 • 3449 Posts

@hardwenzen: I can guarantee you that when it comes to story, characters etc this game is by far their best work and rivals New Vegas (not going to say it's better or worse because I really can't say right now, but by the end chances are I'm going to like it more.) But it's not like New Vegas was a well polished game either, it just wasn't a Microsoft property so people could just enjoy it for the flawed masterpiece that it was without the outrage and cancel culture thing.

I love Morrowind, never could get into Oblivion and really like Skyrim. Skyrim is the perfect game to get high, switch off and just get immersed. Super dumbed down I agree but in a good way. Also incredible sound track and world design.