Dont believe Everything you read Mass.......

This topic is locked from further discussion.

LoganZRun

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#1 LoganZRun
Member since 2006 • 307 Posts

Effect will be game of the year guaranteed this comment is from one of the developers...........read up haterz.... Chris priestly

"We're actually pretty proud of the eyes in Mass Effect, so I think it was just a mistake or something. If there was anything wrong with them, it would have had to be specific to that build (minor problems do arise from time to time).

As far as the frame rate and such "minor quibbles", what the folks at GDC saw was a build of the game. It wasn't some special build made to show off progress or hype up a particular feature. It was what gets made daily around here. Sometimes the builds work great, sometimes they have a few small flaws, sometimes they explode like supernovas sending the team into hysterics trying to fix it. These things happen. Generally the game gets better and better with each passing build (barring Nova-type builds, but these get fixed darned fast).

The game is not optimized yet (as mentioned). It will still get multiple layers of polish and optimization before you fans get your hands on it. Personally, I'm really pleased that the only thing 1Up could find to complain about was stuff that I know will be fixed before we ship the game"

So thats that stop the hating,now everybody purchase that 360 to play this awsome game when it comes out............

JiveT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2 JiveT
Member since 2005 • 8619 Posts
I knew it was all just lies spread by desperate cows. Thank you LoganZRun for setting the record straight.
bman784

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#3 bman784
Member since 2004 • 6755 Posts
"It's just another lame generic 360 shooter from Bioware. Bioware always makes lame generic shooters, because any game with a gun in it=shooter." :roll: I'm distressed that I've actually been hearing things like this today.
-DarthVader-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 -DarthVader-
Member since 2003 • 12590 Posts
teh cows have been grasping for something to bash since MS flopped

bman784

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 bman784
teh cows have been grasping for something to bash since MS flopped

-DarthVader-
Mass Effect of all things? Surely they have some better material than that:? It's pretty hard to find flaws with Mass Effect aside from technical issues that are assuredly going to be ironed out before release.
pundog

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 pundog
Member since 2006 • 4491 Posts
If the worst part of the game is that the eyes aren't on par with the E3 demo, I can live with that.
LoganZRun

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 LoganZRun
Member since 2006 • 307 Posts
im done hyping this game, everything that has been said about it,or visually seen speaks for itself, as a matter of fact this is one of the main reasons why i got my 360 for my birthday this feb, ive even payed for it in full on the reserve list at Gamestop, if everyone wants to be negative about it  its there loss there just gonna miss out on one of the games to own for '07....
tacubano

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#8 tacubano
Member since 2005 • 947 Posts

This game will compete with Halo 3 for game of the year....i don't think there will be anything like these two at the end of the year......and best of all they are both on 360!!! i have to say that personally Mass effect will get Goty....because we have not seen enough halo to predict....come the beta and my mind may change.........

killab2oo5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 killab2oo5
Member since 2005 • 13621 Posts
Good find,now to post this in that other thread.
bman784

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 bman784

This game will compete with Halo 3 for game of the year....i don't think there will be anything like these two at the end of the year......and best of all they are both on 360!!! i have to say that personally Mass effect will get Goty....because we have not seen enough halo to predict....come the beta and my mind may change.........

tacubano
We haven't seen enough of Halo 3 to pass judgement. We've seen plenty of Mass Effect however. I'd wait on that prediction until we know more of Halo 3.
Episode_Eve

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 Episode_Eve
Member since 2004 • 16986 Posts
I will never buy a system for one game! What a waste of money. Anyways I have Mass Effect reserved and I cant wait to play it!
LabWarrior1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 LabWarrior1
Member since 2007 • 490 Posts
FF13 characters look like PS1 comparing to the detail, shaders and lighting of Mass Effect models