Does the Wii > Xbox 1 graphical wise? (Poll)

• 150 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Unreal_393

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#101 Unreal_393
Member since 2007 • 620 Posts
[QUOTE="oyvoyvoyv"]

I don't understand what is going on. Am I soposed to fell humiliated or something? I don't get it.
You expected to understand what lemmings were saying? You're pretty naiv :Ppcmxms

:lol:

so you dont have enough comprehension to understand logical reasons and fail to understand how you are being humiliated after every post.....im finding hard to see the funny side :|

Avatar image for deactivated-5e836a855beb2
deactivated-5e836a855beb2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#102 deactivated-5e836a855beb2
Member since 2005 • 95573 Posts

oh wait........LMAO!!!axes03
I bet you're a joy on Xbox live.

pcmxms

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#103 pcmxms
Member since 2003 • 1596 Posts
[QUOTE="pcmxms"][QUOTE="oyvoyvoyv"]

I don't understand what is going on. Am I soposed to fell humiliated or something? I don't get it.
You expected to understand what lemmings were saying? You're pretty naiv :PUnreal_393

so you dont have enough comprehension to understand logical reasons and fail to understand how you are being humiliated after every post.....im finding hard to see the funny side :|

There is no funny side. Maybe all the effort that you and your friend have done in order to "own" me.

And also, i realy can't fell humiliated on a video game forum. Sorry.

oyvoyvoyv

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#104 oyvoyvoyv
Member since 2007 • 602 Posts
I have fun playing my gamecube with a motion sensor :) Thank you very much. And SPM is not a port. Tp is the best-selling game after the launch of 360. Show me a link that shows dead rising being a million seller. Mp3 has a bad lvl fine by me.
Unreal_393

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#105 Unreal_393
[QUOTE="axes03

oh, and all you sheep bring up RE4.....HAVE FUN PLAYING RE5 ON YOUR GAMECUBES WITH MOTION CENSORS!!!!! oh wait........LMAO!!!

thats another reason why i got my 360, CANT WAIT FOR RE5!!!! the gameplay trailer looked INSANE!!!!

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#106 deactivated-5e836a855beb2
I have fun playing my gamecube with a motion sensor :) Thank you very much. And SPM is not a port. Tp is the best-selling game after the launch of 360. Show me a link that shows dead rising being a million seller. Mp3 has a bad lvl fine by me. oyvoyvoyv
Dead Rising is a million seller I believe. And one of the best 360 titles.
Tom_Brady860

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#107 Tom_Brady860
Member since 2007 • 961 Posts

I have fun playing my gamecube with a motion sensor :) Thank you very much. And SPM is not a port. Tp is the best-selling game after the launch of 360. Show me a link that shows dead rising being a million seller. Mp3 has a bad lvl fine by me. oyvoyvoyv

deadrising is a million seller, it was last summers sleeper hit and if you missed it, you missed a great game.

oyvoyvoyv

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#108 oyvoyvoyv

[QUOTE="oyvoyvoyv"]I have fun playing my gamecube with a motion sensor :) Thank you very much. And SPM is not a port. Tp is the best-selling game after the launch of 360. Show me a link that shows dead rising being a million seller. Mp3 has a bad lvl fine by me. Jandurin
Dead Rising is a million seller I believe. And one of the best 360 titles.

Ok, then I apologize.

Tom_Brady860

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#109 Tom_Brady860
[QUOTE="Unreal_393"][QUOTE="pcmxms"][QUOTE="oyvoyvoyv"]

You expected to understand what lemmings were saying? You're pretty naiv :Ppcmxms

There is no funny side. Maybe all the effort that you and your friend have done in order to "own" me.

wait youre still here.....shoo, scram...youve been dealt with a long time ago, when you made that ridiculous comment about smasgbros being better than all the xbox games.....still makes me lol.

pcmxms

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#110 pcmxms
[QUOTE="pcmxms"][QUOTE="Unreal_393"][QUOTE="pcmxms"][QUOTE="oyvoyvoyv"]

You expected to understand what lemmings were saying? You're pretty naiv :PTom_Brady860

wait youre still here.....shoo, scram...youve been dealt with a long time ago, when you made that ridiculous comment about smasgbros being better than all the xbox games.....still makes me lol.

I want to be your friend, and all you try to do is to make me :cry: ?
oyvoyvoyv

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#111 oyvoyvoyv
Tom Brady, it's his opinion. He said his opinion, and that's okay. You in opposite, have flamed cursed and more, which is not acceptable IMO
Arnalion

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#112 Arnalion
Member since 2006 • 3316 Posts

This is a joke thread right? Looking at the clockfrequencies is just waste of time. Do you think a Pentium 3 running at 3 GHz would be equal to a Core Duo running at 3 GHz? Or that my old Ati Radeon X300 would be equally powerful as my X1900GT just because they have the same clockfrequency on their GPUs?

Btw no specs has been confirmed for the Wii yet which Wikipedia also states (if you know how to read).

axes03

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 15

#113 axes03
Member since 2005 • 4454 Posts

Tom Brady, it's his opinion. He said his opinion, and that's okay. You in opposite, have flamed cursed and more, which is not acceptable IMOoyvoyvoyv

umm, have you seen the thread, he claimed smash bros is better than all the xboxgames and then called every xbox game a piece of **** except for ninja gaiden....umm yeah if thats an "opinion"...please keep it to your self or in your blog.

oyvoyvoyv

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#114 oyvoyvoyv

This is a joke thread right? Looking at the clockfrequencies is just waste of time. Do you think a Pentium 3 running at 3 GHz would be equal to a Core Duo running at 3 GHz? Or that my old Ati Radeon X300 would be equally powerful as my X1900GT just because they have the same clockfrequency on their GPUs?

Arnalion

As I stated I know nothing about why graphics are good. I actually thought a a Pentium 3 running at 3ghz was equal to a core duo running at 3ghz :cry: cry: cry: cry:

pcmxms

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#115 pcmxms

[QUOTE="oyvoyvoyv"]Tom Brady, it's his opinion. He said his opinion, and that's okay. You in opposite, have flamed cursed and more, which is not acceptable IMOaxes03

umm, have you seen the thread, he claimed smash bros is better than all the xboxgames and then called every xbox game a piece of **** except for ninja gaiden....umm yeah if thats an "opinion"...please keep it to your self or in your blog.

Nonono... I also said that I could play them on other plataforms. But I'm realy sory if I offended some funs arround.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#116 deactivated-5e836a855beb2

[QUOTE="oyvoyvoyv"]Tom Brady, it's his opinion. He said his opinion, and that's okay. You in opposite, have flamed cursed and more, which is not acceptable IMOaxes03

No, he said they were EITHER multiplat or trash. I'm pretty sure every title mentioned was mutliplat, and as such, not necessarily trash. Though, I think he did call KORT a pos, though, as that isn't a game, I'm not sure it matters.

The original person who posted KORT was probably trying to post KotOR, but that game got boring after about 9 hours, if I remember correctly.

oyvoyvoyv

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#117 oyvoyvoyv

That's just what an opinion is. Look it up in a dictionary

Tom_Brady860

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#118 Tom_Brady860

Tom Brady, it's his opinion. He said his opinion, and that's okay. You in opposite, have flamed cursed and more, which is not acceptable IMOoyvoyvoyv

oh yeah calling some other gamestrash and claiming one game is superior than the other platforms all the games together and then calling it an opinion is nice way out of being flammed, nice try

Unreal_393

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#119 Unreal_393
first you flame the xbox and its games, then try to prove it, and THEN PHAIL MISERABLY....and now youre trying to pass it as an "opinion" to avoid pwnage........LMAO @ SHEEP!!!!
pcmxms

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#120 pcmxms
[QUOTE="axes03"]

[QUOTE="oyvoyvoyv"]Tom Brady, it's his opinion. He said his opinion, and that's okay. You in opposite, have flamed cursed and more, which is not acceptable IMOJandurin

No, he said they were EITHER multiplat or trash. I'm pretty sure every title mentioned was mutliplat, and as such, not necessarily trash. Though, I think he did call KORT a pos, though, as that isn't a game, I'm not sure it matters.

The original person who posted KORT was probably trying to post KotOR, but that game got boring after about 9 hours, if I remember correctly.

Just for the sake of correction, I said that Halo and Fable was trash. And I'm sorry for that. I will never say it again.
pcmxms

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#121 pcmxms
first you flame the xbox and its games, then try to prove it, and THEN PHAIL MISERABLY....and now youre trying to pass it as an "opinion" to avoid pwnage........LMAO @ SHEEP!!!!Unreal_393
I don't need to prove my opinion. I'll just keep it to me next time.
Unreal_393

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#122 Unreal_393
[QUOTE="axes03"]

[QUOTE="oyvoyvoyv"]Tom Brady, it's his opinion. He said his opinion, and that's okay. You in opposite, have flamed cursed and more, which is not acceptable IMOoyvoyvoyv

and if that opinion is about flaming other peoples machines, you shouldnt express it on a public forum and expect to not get flamed.

oyvoyvoyv

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#123 oyvoyvoyv

[QUOTE="oyvoyvoyv"]Tom Brady, it's his opinion. He said his opinion, and that's okay. You in opposite, have flamed cursed and more, which is not acceptable IMOTom_Brady860

oh yeah calling some other gamestrash and claiming one game is superior than the other platforms all the games together and then calling it an opinion is nice way out of being flammed, nice try

He apologizes and says it's just an opinion. What more do you want him to do? Take on a turtle mutant suit and run around in a circle?

Avatar image for deactivated-5967f36c08c33
deactivated-5967f36c08c33

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#124 deactivated-5967f36c08c33
Member since 2006 • 15614 Posts

The Wii is stronger than the Xbox 1.

pcmxms

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#125 pcmxms
[QUOTE="oyvoyvoyv"][QUOTE="axes03"]

[QUOTE="oyvoyvoyv"]Tom Brady, it's his opinion. He said his opinion, and that's okay. You in opposite, have flamed cursed and more, which is not acceptable IMOUnreal_393

and if that opinion is about flaming other peoples machines, you shouldnt express it on a public forum and expect to not get flamed.

I'm realy sorry. I didn't know that people was so touchi about their machines. Sorry.
Unreal_393

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#126 Unreal_393
[QUOTE="Tom_Brady860"]

[QUOTE="oyvoyvoyv"]Tom Brady, it's his opinion. He said his opinion, and that's okay. You in opposite, have flamed cursed and more, which is not acceptable IMOoyvoyvoyv

He apologizes and says it's just an opinion. What more do you want him to do? Take on a turtle mutant suit and run around in a circle?

YEAASS !!!! YEASSS!!! DO IT!!!! Me WANT TO SEE!!!! :)

oyvoyvoyv

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#127 oyvoyvoyv

[QUOTE="Unreal_393"]first you flame the xbox and its games, then try to prove it, and THEN PHAIL MISERABLY....and now youre trying to pass it as an "opinion" to avoid pwnage........LMAO @ SHEEP!!!!pcmxms

He said it was his opinion on the first page...

pcmxms

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#128 pcmxms
[QUOTE="oyvoyvoyv"][QUOTE="Tom_Brady860"]

[QUOTE="oyvoyvoyv"]Tom Brady, it's his opinion. He said his opinion, and that's okay. You in opposite, have flamed cursed and more, which is not acceptable IMOUnreal_393

*takes a turtle suit* :P

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#129 deactivated-5e836a855beb2
Just for the sake of correction, I said that Halo and Fable was trash. And I'm sorry for that. I will never say it again.pcmxms
Ahahaha. I guess I missed that post. No wonder the Lemmings descended :P.
oyvoyvoyv

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#130 oyvoyvoyv

So all Wii owners there is a new rule on SW it goes as this:

You are not allowed to call X360 games flops or bad.

You must also accept that they call all your games flops or bad otherways you are a hysterical fanboy

Unreal_393

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#131 Unreal_393
[QUOTE="Unreal_393"][QUOTE="oyvoyvoyv"][QUOTE="Tom_Brady860"]

[QUOTE="oyvoyvoyv"]Tom Brady, it's his opinion. He said his opinion, and that's okay. You in opposite, have flamed cursed and more, which is not acceptable IMOpcmxms

pics or it didnt happen

pcmxms

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#132 pcmxms
[QUOTE="pcmxms"]Just for the sake of correction, I said that Halo and Fable was trash. And I'm sorry for that. I will never say it again.Jandurin
Ahahaha. I guess I missed that post. No wonder the Lemmings descended :P.

hehehhee If I had known that all of this would happen, I would keep my mouth shut. I swear!
cyborgjak427

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#133 cyborgjak427
Member since 2006 • 14046 Posts
Yes, the Wii is more powerful than the original Xbox.
pcmxms

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#134 pcmxms
[QUOTE="pcmxms"][QUOTE="Unreal_393"][QUOTE="oyvoyvoyv"][QUOTE="Tom_Brady860"]

He apologizes and says it's just an opinion. What more do you want himhttp://www.4halloweencostumes.com/images/8506.jpg to do? Take on a turtle mutant suit and run around in a circle?

pics or it didnt happen

There you go

oyvoyvoyv

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#135 oyvoyvoyv
Great... 140people have polled and 25-62 have actually read the post...
Arnalion

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#136 Arnalion
Member since 2006 • 3316 Posts

The only true answer to this question is: "The future will tell."

Since we don't have any confirmed specs is everything just speculations.

oyvoyvoyv

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#137 oyvoyvoyv

The only true answer to this question is: "The future will tell."

Since we don't have any confirmed specs is everything just speculations.

Arnalion

Half of SW is speculations

Unreal_393

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#138 Unreal_393
[QUOTE="Unreal_393"][QUOTE="pcmxms"][QUOTE="Unreal_393"][QUOTE="oyvoyvoyv"][QUOTE="Tom_Brady860"]

[QUOTE="oyvoyvoyv"]Tom Brady, it's his opinion. He said his opinion, and that's okay. You in opposite, have flamed cursed and more, which is not acceptable IMOpcmxms

He apologizes and says it's just an opinion. What more do you want himhttp://www.4halloweencostumes.com/images/8506.jpg to do? Take on a turtle mutant suit and run around in a circle?

pics or it didnt happen

There you go

YEASS!!!! everythings forgiven.......until the next time you flame something....

go try the cows now, tell em MGS or finalfantasy sucks and watch the flames ASPLODE!!!! (p.s. the cows are a bit touchy since their system is in last place so watch out)

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#139 deactivated-5e836a855beb2

MGS does suck. A bunch of movies strung along with a few sneaking bits in between...

I kid.

pcmxms

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#141 pcmxms

MGS does suck. A bunch of movies strung along with a few sneaking bits in between...

I kid.

Jandurin
ZOMG!11111111111 *runs for cover*
Unreal_393

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#142 Unreal_393

I kid.

Jandurin

*gasp*....youre lucky that post is so deep in the thread, or you wouldve had a stampede run over you, even if you kid

oyvoyvoyv

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#143 oyvoyvoyv

I did a test in the beginning to check if there were more people saying "teh wii is teh best" or teh wii is teh worst" But apparently it's about equal. The lemmings aren't worse than the sheep

sonic_rusher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

#144 sonic_rusher
Member since 2007 • 2185 Posts

Those are old beta Wii specs. Nintendo does not want to show the specs for Wii, but obviously they are bigger than those numbers. Also numbers arent everything there are other factors. In conclusion the wii can do alot more than the Xbox and were starting to see that With games like RE UC , SMG, MoH2, No more Heroes and more to come.

oyvoyvoyv

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#145 oyvoyvoyv

Those are old beta Wii specs. Nintendo does not want to show the specs for Wii, but obviously they are bigger than those numbers. Also numbers arent everything there are other factors. In conclusion the wii can do alot more than the Xbox and were starting to see that With games like RE UC , SMG, MoH2, No more Heroes and more to come.

sonic_rusher

As I mentioned I know nothing about graphics so sorry for my lack of knowledge

Nitro720

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#146 Nitro720
Member since 2006 • 662 Posts
No. Not right now anyway. It will in the future. Pie Pwns all gaming platforms.:)
oyvoyvoyv

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#147 oyvoyvoyv
This thread was much better before Pc and unreal left :( :cry:
pcmxms

Forum Posts

Wiki Points