Does mass effect 2 have multiplayer?

• 61 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

asdasdrgr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#51 asdasdrgr
Member since 2010 • 489 Posts

[QUOTE="asdasdrgr"] what excuses? most people are hyping it because they played the first one.clone01

and it floped on 360, so they have to believe...

yes, it did flop according to SW rules. however, many felt the game was tremendous (myself included) and are looking forward to the 2nd installment. apparently, you enjoy playing review scores more than games, though.

Not really, didn't like Uncharted 2 and it got a 9.5?
clone01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#52 clone01
Member since 2003 • 29826 Posts
[QUOTE="asdasdrgr"] I played the AAA version, barely deserves a A.

then why do you even care about the 2nd one, if you disliked the first one so much?
clone01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#53 clone01
[QUOTE="asdasdrgr"] Not really, didn't like Uncharted 2 and it got a 9.5?

that's fine. that's your opinion, and you're certainly entitled to it. many feel differently.
Avatar image for deactivated-5d6e91f5c147a
deactivated-5d6e91f5c147a

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 28

#54 deactivated-5d6e91f5c147a
Member since 2008 • 26108 Posts
No and it doesn't need one.
asdasdrgr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#55 asdasdrgr
Member since 2010 • 489 Posts
[QUOTE="clone01"][QUOTE="asdasdrgr"] I played the AAA version, barely deserves a A.

then why do you even care about the 2nd one, if you disliked the first one so much?

Because i feel that this game has alot of "multiplayer potential"
OreoMilkshake

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

#56 OreoMilkshake
Member since 2009 • 12833 Posts
[QUOTE="DoomZaW"]

okay... so you just by principle missed out on Uncharted 1 because it doesn't have multiplayer

asdasdrgr
Played it and it is overrated, deserves a 7 at best.

What about MGS4?
Twin-Blade

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#57 Twin-Blade
Member since 2005 • 6806 Posts

[QUOTE="clone01"][QUOTE="asdasdrgr"] Just like how some make excuses to like ME2,before playing it :P Thing is i didn't like the first and this one doesn't have multiplayer and is more of shooter then a rpg from what i hear.asdasdrgr

what excuses? most people are hyping it because they played the first one.

and it floped on 360, so they have to believe...

Only complaint I'd have for the original were the technical issues, & once the game is installed on the hard drive they frame rate issues are rare. A negative Gamespot gave the game was clunky combat, but the game is an RPG first, & the combat, while not Gears standard, was fine for the game. The other was the vehicle controls. The vehicle controls were so bad that they become kind of funny. Imagine driving over mountains, almost 90 degree angles, in a monster truck with a burst/hover ability that lasts about a second. But unless you explore planets & do all the side quests, you barely ever have to go through any vehicle sections.

What I'm trying to get at is, the 360 version deserved a 9 at least. Technical issues aren't a major problem, combat is good if you don't Rambo everything & use your squad, & the vehicle sections are mostly optional, & even then they aren't bad, just tedious. The vehicle controls are pretty poor though. Everything else was top notch, & the theme was one of the best I've experienced, the voice acting awesome & Seth Green is in it. Seth Green.

clone01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#58 clone01
[QUOTE="asdasdrgr"][QUOTE="clone01"][QUOTE="asdasdrgr"] I played the AAA version, barely deserves a A.

Because i feel that this game has alot of "multiplayer potential"

well, too bad, no multiplayer. i would suggest you don't purchase it if that was a selling point. oh, and we're still waiting on that gamertag.
AGMing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#59 AGMing
Member since 2003 • 1694 Posts

[QUOTE="fueled-system"]

[QUOTE="asdasdrgr"] Demon's Souls is also a SP RPG and it has MP...i just think bioware shouldn't be lazy, that's all.

asdasdrgr

*sigh* dude are you serious? Come on now. Not every game has to have multiplayer to be great.

But why am I bothering this is just probably a lame attack on the 360/PC

erm...diablo 2 also has SP and MP. I never said it won't be great, i just think that this gen, there should be some kind of multiplayer in every big game, that's all.

go fall under a bus or somet, hate that kind of mentality. no game should have an added multiplayer just for the sake of it, personally i hate how multiplayer has worked its way into almost every game at the expense of single player campaigns.
donalbane

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 19

#60 donalbane
Member since 2003 • 16383 Posts
No, but I will probably be talking to all my 360 friends when I play it, as they will all be playing Mass Effect 2 for the next 2 weeks.
Avatar image for Cerberus_Legion
Cerberus_Legion

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#61 Cerberus_Legion
Member since 2007 • 1233 Posts

I for one am glad the game is not bogged down by a useless MP mode. Games like this do not need multiplayer. In fact, many games that have MP (and will have) do not need MP.