Do you set times for how long youre going to play a videogame.

This topic is locked from further discussion.

rpgfan360

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 rpgfan360
Member since 2007 • 465 Posts
Like say this fall and winter win some big games come out, do play games for a certain amount of time before moving on to the next, or do you play multiple games at the same time.
Oroin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2 Oroin
Member since 2006 • 3041 Posts

I pretty much play whatever games I feel like at the moment so I mix it up. What about you TC, how you play??

rpgfan360

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 rpgfan360
Member since 2007 • 465 Posts

I pretty much play whatever games I feel like at the moment so I mix it up. What about you TC, how you play??

Oroin

well how i plant play because say when bluie dragon comes out in september i wanna play that and area 51 and possibly halo 3 in september but i wanna get the most out of each game, but the multiplayer in the other two games will have me playing for a while then blue dragon is an rpg.

Ragashahs

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 Ragashahs
Member since 2005 • 8785 Posts
rule for is to to beat a game's single player and then playing it online(if it has any) for atleat a week before i go on to the next game
Teh_Stevz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 Teh_Stevz
Member since 2005 • 5678 Posts
I don't think I ever organise what games I want to play. Dependant on my mood I'll play what I see fit and what's available to me, no matter the time or length.
Grasshopper_12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 Grasshopper_12
Member since 2007 • 315 Posts
Very rarely am I ever playing 2 new games at once. I usually continue to play one game until it's beaten completely, or I get bored of it and move on.
_en1gma_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 _en1gma_
Member since 2004 • 14617 Posts
It's one at a time for me. If I get bored with it then I usually don't finish it or play it ever again. If I love it I'll play it all the time.