Disc Swapping vs Installs?

• 122 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

blackace

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 0

#51 blackace
Member since 2002 • 23576 Posts
[QUOTE="chikenfriedrice"][QUOTE="Ninten007"]

[QUOTE="chikenfriedrice"]easy...swap a disc....I hate installing...sometimes I just want to pop in a game and check it out like with Hot shots golf I just wanted to play it real fast but instead I had to wait 10-15 minutes for FREAKING HOT SHOTS GOLF!!!!!!hyperboy152000

Pfft. You waited months for the game to come out so therefore you can wait 10-15 minutes. Simple go outside for a little walk or do something productive in those 10 to 15 minutes instead of sitting there pulling out your hair.

Oh boy, these newfangled days where everybody has these attention disorders. Makes you just wonder for the sake of our future in education. How will these kids sit in an one hour class, do homework, and researching? All that takes longer than 10 to 15 minutes.

I didn't wait months for Hot Shots Golf lol...go for a walk? what I wanted to play a game not go for a walk and i'm not a kid I am an adult and when I insert a game in to my CONSOLE not PC I expect it to start up right away

so you proven two things...your an adult that has less patience then a child...good job

No, it proves that he's an adult who expects a game console to play like a game console, and not a PC. It has nothing to do with patiences. It has to do with paying $600 for a game console, that doesn't do exactly what a game console is suppose to do. In the history of game consoles, I don't know too many that has you waiting 10-20mins to play a game. As game consoles get more powerful the amount of time it takes to put a DVD/Blu-Ray into the console and play is suppose to become shorter, not greater. This is just proving that you are ignorant to the problem and like to dodge the issues. Something children tend to do in life.

kostmpekir

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#52 kostmpekir
Member since 2008 • 780 Posts
Definatly would hate any kind of install
blackace

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#53 blackace
[QUOTE="blackace"][QUOTE="returnOfSaolin"]

Would you rather

A. Get your lazy ass up for 4-12 seconds and swap discs

B. Go make a sandwich for 5-20 min and install?

anshul89

I'd rather swap a disc. Like you said, it only takes a few seconds and NOT 5-20mins. Also, once you swap a disc, you are usually on that said disc for awhile. I don't keep any of my discs in my game consoles, so every time I go to play a game, I have to put the disc in the console. Whether it's the 1st or 3rd disc, I'm doing this anyways. Also, once your 20GB PS3 gets full, how many times are you going to have to uninstall and reinstall a game just to play a new one?

So swapping discs is definitely the easier of the two options.

now lets compare it to a PC with a 1 TB hdd....

We're talking about game consoles, NOT PC's. Why do hermits always chime in on things that have nothing to do with them? How long did it take to install World of Warcraft again? Almost 3hrs with all that patches? :lol: Hermit then wonder why more gamers prefer game consoles over PC's. :roll:

GazzaB

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 25

#54 GazzaB
Member since 2004 • 27139 Posts
Disk swapping doesnt eat up my poor 40GB HDD, so ill go with that.
blackace

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#55 blackace
[QUOTE="blackace"][QUOTE="Javy03"][QUOTE="returnOfSaolin"]

Would you rather

NinjaMunkey01

Why do people compare these two. Disk swaps dont in any way benefit the game or your gaming experience its just a solution for having a smaller format.

HDD installs however improve the framerate and the way a game runs as well as reducing loading times.

Its a no brainer which one is better unless your just a fanboy. Expect HDD installs to be the norm.

Ummm.. he wasn't asking which one was better or what benefits you get from them. He was asking which one was more convenient for you to deal with. To me, swapping discs in the easier of the 2 and waste less time. The fact that you may have to actually uninstall a game as well, just to play a new one is a real downer to me. i feel bad for people who have 20GB or 40GB PS3's. They're going to have to uninstall one day.

or you get one of these:

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16822148184

its pretty cheap, and it means you can store TONS of music and video too. I might get one!

I own an XBox360 & Wii, so I don't need to. ;) See my point. Why should PS3 owners have to buy a $70 HDD after playing $500 - $600 for the system?

The problem is that disc swapping isn't a viable option for many sandbox type games. How would you be able to swap disks in Grand Theft Auto? In order to do so, the order that you would be able to do the missions would have to be severely limited, and a lot of redundant level data would have to be stored on both disks.

PS: 360 games do install. They just call it cacheing and do it in the background. Ever wonder why the initial load times in Bioshock or Oblivion are so large. There's your reason why.

AmyMizuno

Hhhmm.. there is only ONE DISC for GTA games. Every game is ONLY ONE DISC. So, there isn't any problem there. Stop making things up to try and prove your theory to be correct. Yes, some of XBox 360 games do cache and it does it on the fly while you are playing. The load times are not that large. Ok, Oblivion's load times were a bit long, but Bioshock was fine. Still, why doesn't the PS3 use caching for their games instead of mandatory installs? The PS3 should be able to do this with ease, it's sp powerful. :roll:

Ultra-BEN27

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#56 Ultra-BEN27
Member since 2008 • 109 Posts

easy...swap a disc....I hate installing...sometimes I just want to pop in a game and check it out like with Hot shots golf I just wanted to play it real fast but instead I had to wait 10-15 minutes for FREAKING HOT SHOTS GOLF!!!!!!chikenfriedrice

Euh??? You don'T have to install the game eveytime you put the disc in.
DUH!!!!

masiisam

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#57 masiisam
Member since 2003 • 5723 Posts
[QUOTE="masiisam"][QUOTE="Javy03"][QUOTE="returnOfSaolin"]

Would you rather

Javy03

Why do people compare these two. Disk swaps dont in any way benefit the game or your gaming experience its just a solution for having a smaller format.

HDD installs however improve the framerate and the way a game runs as well as reducing loading times.

Its a no brainer which one is better unless your just a fanboy. Expect HDD installs to be the norm.

My question is ....would you state that if the PS3 had a x6 drive?..I don't believe so..

It can be easily said ...That installs are made to offset the x2 drive found in the PS3 and it is just a solution for having such a slow drive.

Yes I would. Even with a fast drive its still easier for the devs and the game to upload from the HDD. Why do you think PC games do this, they were installing CDs when most games were on DVDs. Because its faster. And the Blu ray drive is not the problem it reads just as fast as the 360 drive because most 360 games are on DVD9s which severly reduce the read speed. COD 4 on the PS3 loaded just as fast as the 360 version and it had 0 installs and there are many other cases like this.

Devs push installs because it makes their games run smoother so critics will have one less thing to citique and gamers can have a smoother experience.

I understand...but the problem I have with that is if that was the case..why do only a certain amount of games require the install? If it was that much of an advantage why wouldn't all the developers use large HDD installs to that advantage..

Because they don't leads me to believe that it is something else..

foxhound_fox

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

#58 foxhound_fox
Member since 2005 • 98532 Posts
I myself would rather just install it and forget it like on PC. I can deal with loading times and I don't care about putting in discs to play games... I just don't like the fact that consoles are trying to be more like PC's (and failing at it) and less like their plug-n-play predecessors.
_en1gma_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#59 _en1gma_
Member since 2004 • 14617 Posts
It really depends. I personally don't think consoles should have installs. I'd rather disk swap for consoles. Installing is a PC thing.
Nagidar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#61 Nagidar
Member since 2006 • 6231 Posts
[QUOTE="masiisam"][QUOTE="Javy03"][QUOTE="returnOfSaolin"]

Would you rather

Javy03

My question is ....would you state that if the PS3 had a x6 drive?..I don't believe so..

It can be easily said ...That installs are made to offset the x2 drive found in the PS3 and it is just a solution for having such a slow drive.

Yes I would. Even with a fast drive its still easier for the devs and the game to upload from the HDD. Why do you think PC games do this, they were installing CDs when most games were on DVDs. Because its faster. And the Blu ray drive is not the problem it reads just as fast as the 360 drive because most 360 games are on DVD9s which severly reduce the read speed. COD 4 on the PS3 loaded just as fast as the 360 version and it had 0 installs and there are many other cases like this.

Devs push installs because it makes their games run smoother so critics will have one less thing to citique and gamers can have a smoother experience.

Thats not the reason for installs, devs make games install because the read speed on the 2x BD drive in the PS3 is slow, they wouldn't even have installs if the drive was faster because there would be no need.

Veterngamer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#62 Veterngamer
Member since 2007 • 2037 Posts

Exactly. Sorry that Sony made a great move by choosing an OS that effectively uses resources. I would much rather have something running Linux or Unix than the bs that Microsoft calls an OS.

I guess its a bad move by Sony that I was able to upgrade my 60gb to 100gb for free since I had a 100gb SATA drive laying around?

[QUOTE="sSubZerOo"][QUOTE="Vasichko"]

How are they forcing people? Its the same process when you fill your Master HD up in your PC. You either buy a slave drive, USB drive, or get rid of crap that you dont use.

So how is it different?

[QUOTE="Stonin"][QUOTE="Vasichko"]

I hope everyone here complaining about installs only has an OS on their PC. You guys hate installing stuff that could be streamed from a disk.....

Vasichko

I think the problem is PC's now have 250gb + HDD's as standard where the majority of PS3's have 20 - 60 gig. There is no complain if you have the space but Sony is essentially forcing all of their customers to buy and fit new HDD's or have to install and remove games all the time (a royal PITA if you fancy a quick blast on something you finished and had to delete for extra space...).

Because thats odviously too much thought and effort for the kiddies that complain about this stuff.

Wow you're such a fanboy, every one of your comments reaks of fanboyism, so you can upgrade for FREE,huh? cuz you have a 100GB SATA just lying around, huh? Tell me something, did this 100GB HDD just fall out of the sky, or did you steal it? No, I'm guessing you bought it at some point.... Buying something doesn't make it free, I know its a difficult concept to grasp, but I'm sure if you can manage, just keep trying.

thrones

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#63 thrones
Member since 2004 • 12178 Posts
Installs, by far. You can do other stuff on the PC while installing.
anshul89

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#64 anshul89
Member since 2006 • 5705 Posts
[QUOTE="anshul89"][QUOTE="blackace"][QUOTE="returnOfSaolin"]

Would you rather

blackace

I'd rather swap a disc. Like you said, it only takes a few seconds and NOT 5-20mins. Also, once you swap a disc, you are usually on that said disc for awhile. I don't keep any of my discs in my game consoles, so every time I go to play a game, I have to put the disc in the console. Whether it's the 1st or 3rd disc, I'm doing this anyways. Also, once your 20GB PS3 gets full, how many times are you going to have to uninstall and reinstall a game just to play a new one?

We're talking about game consoles, NOT PC's. Why do hermits always chime in on things that have nothing to do with them? How long did it take to install World of Warcraft again? Almost 3hrs with all that patches? :lol: Hermit then wonder why more gamers prefer game consoles over PC's. :roll:

This is system wars, not console wars. Oh and i'll take much faster loading times over disc scratching any time.
PandaBear86

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#65 PandaBear86
Member since 2007 • 3389 Posts
Installs for sure, because they reduce load times when you are playing the game, so you can compensate for that 20 minutes lost during the install.
VirtuaCast

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#66 VirtuaCast
Member since 2008 • 840 Posts
I would rather have intalls but not like the way PS3 has them, 20 min istalls because of the slow Blu-Ray drives ,screw that, and always having to clearing space. I's more of a hassle then it's worth get up and swap a disc for god sakes.
OhSnapitz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#67 OhSnapitz
Member since 2002 • 19282 Posts
[QUOTE="blackace"][QUOTE="anshul89"][QUOTE="blackace"][QUOTE="returnOfSaolin"]

Would you rather

anshul89

This is system wars, not console wars. Oh and i'll take much faster loading times over disc scratching any time.

So what happens when 5-6 games fill up your HDD? :|

Javy03

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#68 Javy03
Member since 2006 • 6886 Posts

Thats not the reason for installs, devs make games install because the read speed on the 2x BD drive in the PS3 is slow, they wouldn't even have installs if the drive was faster because there would be no need.

Nagidar

Except for the fact that there are many games that both the 360 and PS3 has that dont have installs and dont have longer loading times like COD4. Blu ray drive speed 2X is just as fast as the 360 DVD drive because their games are on DVD9s which cause the read speed to take a huge dive.

beast667

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#69 beast667
Member since 2005 • 3397 Posts
Disc swapping on consoles, I don't wanna eat up harddrive space before I even know if I like the game.
Riki101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#70 Riki101
Member since 2004 • 2339 Posts
install, do it once, forget about it!, allso faster load times and a more silent operation
shoeman12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#71 shoeman12
Member since 2005 • 8744 Posts
i would rather get up once and swap discs than drop another $100 on a new hard drive because of 5 GB mandatory installs.
VirtuaCast

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#72 VirtuaCast

Disc swapping on consoles, I don't wanna eat up harddrive space before I even know if I like the game.beast667

What if you like the game and want to play it again, Ghees it's a hassle when my little nephews come over the want to try a bunch of games. Put the game in and install it, (had to previously clear the install to make space) got the game going but they don't like, clear space put in a nother game install, they like this one but want to try another game. I tell them alright but you will have to wait, I want to play 360 now they say. There is doubt PC handles install way better and is more suited then consoles.

anshul89

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#73 anshul89
Member since 2006 • 5705 Posts

So what happens when 5-6 games fill up your HDD? :|

OhSnapitz
lol wut ? i have a 750gb and 500gb hdd in my pc
Chutebox

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#74 Chutebox
Member since 2007 • 50662 Posts

[QUOTE="ONLYDOD"]I choose installs, im laxy not impatient. And like you said, the time it takes to install a game can be used for pre-game preperation!IDateWhiteChick

What about going to your PS3 home screen, then to file management, then scrolling through your old PS3 game install files, to painstakingly choose which one to delete from your 20gb PS3, so that you can play a new game? That could take some time too.

Are you serious? lol

Nagidar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#75 Nagidar
Member since 2006 • 6231 Posts
[QUOTE="Nagidar"]

Javy03

Except for the fact that there are many games that both the 360 and PS3 has that dont have installs and dont have longer loading times like COD4. Blu ray drive speed 2X is just as fast as the 360 DVD drive because their games are on DVD9s which cause the read speed to take a huge dive.

The average read speed of the 360's DVD9 drive is faster than the constant read speed of the PS3's BD drive, many games are proof of this, multiplats on the PS3 and 360 show the 360 version loading faster than the PS3 counterpart, which is why devs have installs for the PS3, the read speed on the PS3's drive is slow.

Link.

Another.

DivergeUnify

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#76 DivergeUnify
Member since 2007 • 15150 Posts
I really don't care. The disc switching is essentially a breather for you to do other stuff like more food
DivergeUnify

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#77 DivergeUnify
Member since 2007 • 15150 Posts
[QUOTE="anshul89"][QUOTE="blackace"][QUOTE="returnOfSaolin"]

Would you rather

blackace

A smart PC gamer would start downloading patches while he installs a game. PC games also don't always need a disc to play, so unlike your archaic problems of losing/scratching discs, I can play whenever I want. Those patches ensure a game is balanced and fixing bugs. You know that game STALKER? Yeah, if it was on consoles, it would've been abandoned and left a buggy wreck
Steppy_76

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#78 Steppy_76
Member since 2005 • 2857 Posts
It's funny, before this gen cows were screaming(some still do)"bluray is needed!!!! Have fun swapping discs all the time". Lemmings said that most games would fit on DVD just fine except for maybe some RPG's(which BTW are the PERFECT candidates for disc swapping). Now cows already have more games that have mandatory installs in a year, than lems have multidisc games in over two. IMO bluray has been more of a hindrance to the PS3 than a help as far as games go, and DVD9 has hampered the 360 less than bluray hampered the PS3.
SOedipus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#79 SOedipus
Member since 2006 • 14824 Posts
That depends on the disk swapping. In some games when you make it to the later disk, you won't ever have to go back to the original one (Metal Gear Solid), because a lot of data was for cutscenes and to trigger events. I don't mind that at all. However, when they cut them up by areas, I get irritated depending on the game, like on Legend of Dragoon. I also have a love/hate feeling about installs. If they take a lot of data but do their job, like in Oblivion for PS3, then I'm fine with it. If it's something like Devil May Cry 4 (PS3) where the loading is just a tad better than the 360's, then I get angry.
krunkfu2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#80 krunkfu2
Member since 2007 • 4218 Posts

disc swapping.

I always think multidisc games are EPIC

0rin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 23

#81 0rin
Member since 2006 • 7179 Posts
If I Have to chose, I'd say Installs. For instance, If I want to jump into a game to play a specific part, I'd rather not have to swap discs in order to do so. Disc swapping doesn't bother me to the point where i would refuse to buy a game because it was on more than one disc, but of the two options, I find installs to be the lesser of the two evils.
opex07

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#82 opex07
Member since 2007 • 2236 Posts

Disc swapping is easier, and doesnt require nearly the same amount of time.

Installs not only take longer, but take up space to a HDD, eventually leading to future re-installs, or paying more for a bigger HDD.

Installs havent been used to improve games, but to make up for the PS3s slower drive speeds, looking at multiplat games will show you this:

GTAIV: PS3 shorter load times, less pop in, but still has a lower frame rate, no native HD resolution, and no AA.

DMC4: 20 min install leads to only 2-3 second reduce in load times, leading to the PS3 having a much larger final load time due to a 20 min initial wait.

Quake wars: installs yet still has a lower frame-rate, no AA, less detailed enviroment

etc..

AIH_PSP

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#83 AIH_PSP
Member since 2005 • 2318 Posts
Biased topic. Anyways, I'd rather the install. That way I don't have to swap discs everytime I switch levels or I want to go back. Plus, sandwiches taste good :D
SHuN_G0Ku

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

#84 SHuN_G0Ku
Member since 2008 • 480 Posts

swapping sometimes causes disc scratches and it's even more worse if one of them can't load which you would probably end up purchasing another copy..

i'd take installation over disc swapping since you're already getting rid of the bad part at the beginning and enjoying the rest of the good part without any hassle.

moving from FFIX to FFX was a relief :D

terdoo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 15

#85 terdoo
Member since 2006 • 5306 Posts
I would rather just swap a disc instead of filling the crap outa my hard drive.Its just laziness if you cant get up for a few seconds to swap a disc.
chansaet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#86 chansaet
Member since 2003 • 6281 Posts
Why do PS3 fanboys act like every gameon the X360 is multi-disc.I can only think of 2 (Lost Oddessy and Blue Dragon). On my X360 I never have to disc swap or install. For PS3 however a lot of the games come out with mandatory installations which take up GB of space. The only time I need to make room is demos. Which I just delete and deleting demos is no big deal.
0rin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 23

#87 0rin
Member since 2006 • 7179 Posts
If a time arrises that I need more room, I will simply upgrade to a larger HDD. No big deal. And by that time, they will be cheaper than they are now.
*zoomin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#88 *zoomin
Member since 2004 • 103 Posts

Lol... Maybe it should be changed to:

Disc swapping

VS

Installs & harddrive swapping

Veterngamer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#89 Veterngamer
Member since 2007 • 2037 Posts

If I Have to chose, I'd say Installs. For instance, If I want to jump into a game to play a specific part, I'd rather not have to swap discs in order to do so. Disc swapping doesn't bother me to the point where i would refuse to buy a game because it was on more than one disc, but of the two options, I find installs to be the lesser of the two evils.
0rin

Wow.... I really wish people that don't know what they are talking about were somehow unable to post comments.

When was the last time you played a Multi-Disk game that required you to change a disc to return back to a certain area of a game?

The game world is put on each disk...... ugh.... I'll just give an example.... Lost Odyssey is 4 discs, I'm on the 4th disc and yet I can go back to any area of the game I've previously visited and play around there, kill enemies, talk to NPC's etc.

Are you really this oblivious to what you're commenting on, or are you just a blind fanboy? Pick whichever you think is the "lesser of two evils".

user_nat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#90 user_nat
Member since 2006 • 3130 Posts

Seeing as installing adds benefits like reduced loading in the long run.. I would rather that.

BUT if I see stuff like this MGS4, installing between levels, more often in the future.. that will be freaking rediculous.

masiisam

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#91 masiisam
Member since 2003 • 5723 Posts

Seeing as installing adds benefits like reduced loading in the long run.. I would rather that.

BUT if I see stuff like this MGS4, installing between levels, more often in the future.. that will be freaking rediculous.

user_nat

buwaaahhh?...where did you read that? I am not calling you out..I just have not heard of that before..

opex07

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#92 opex07
Member since 2007 • 2236 Posts

If a time arrises that I need more room, I will simply upgrade to a larger HDD. No big deal. And by that time, they will be cheaper than they are now.
0rin

I don't see how having to pay more is a benefit

starmetroid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#93 starmetroid
Member since 2007 • 5000 Posts
the only 2disc game ive played is ToS and it was like 2 minutes out of the 40hours of gameplay per play through
elektrixxx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#94 elektrixxx
Member since 2004 • 11804 Posts
I think we can all agree that nobody would care about the installs if they didn't take so damn long! A 5GB install would be fine if it only took as long as it does to copy the same amount on your PC.
DrinkDuff

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#95 DrinkDuff
Member since 2004 • 6762 Posts

I hope everyone here complaining about installs only has an OS on their PC. You guys hate installing stuff that could be streamed from a disk.....

Vasichko
I think you forget that console HDDs are much smaller than their PC counterparts. It can take 4 games with mandatory installs to fill up a 20gb harddrive. Not only is disc swapping faster than installing, but extra discs don't take up space in your HDD and they likely don't even take up any extra space on your disc shelf either.
VirtuaCast

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#96 VirtuaCast

0rin

There is like 2 360 games on multiple discs. Also if you wanted to play DMC again some time and jump into any level you have to leave the install on the HD, or reinstall, and buying a bigger HD only puts a band-aid on the problem as the PS3 library gets bigger and more stuff like PSN and home take up more space. How can buying a bigger HD be lesser evil when so few 360 games have multiple disc?

wiistation360

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#97 wiistation360
Member since 2006 • 4209 Posts

i choose swapping.

what do i do when i want to play a different game?....swap

i do not mind swipping disc every 8 hrs(can beat heavenly sword and drake less than 8 hrs0.

you still swap disc even if you choose to install,i want to use my hdd for demos,music games,not installtion

user_nat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#98 user_nat
Member since 2006 • 3130 Posts
[QUOTE="user_nat"]

masiisam

buwaaahhh?...where did you read that? I am not calling you out..I just have not heard of that before..

Kotaku..

I'll edit this if I find a link

edit:

Link

The game requires an eight minute install, as well as a number of two to three-minute installs between acts.

Someone

VirtuaCast

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#99 VirtuaCast
[QUOTE="masiisam"][QUOTE="user_nat"]

user_nat

Kotaku..

I'll edit this if I find a link

edit:

Link

The game requires an eight minute install, as well as a number of two to three-minute installs between acts.

Someone

Great now this threads getting locked. Have you not heard of the restrictions on GameSpot?

beinss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#100 beinss
Member since 2004 • 1838 Posts
b