Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#51 Zaryia
Member since 2016 • 21607 Posts

@Buckhannah said:

Congrats on having a smoother looking version of a medicore game no one will remember exists within a month.

And pretty much every other game.

Zaryia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#52  Edited By Zaryia
Member since 2016 • 21607 Posts

@GoldenElementXL said:
@casharmy said:
@Crossel777 said:

A more accurate representation of 30 FPS Dead Island Remaster, OP video was just pure unadulterated herm bullshit. It's quite funny and confusing as to why some herms will go as far as to lie to claim dominance over consoles. I guess they have to justify paying that over £400 on a graphics card that they will no doubt have to replace in a year. Any way, going to play Doom at 60fps / 1080p on PS4 now, see ya.

Don't know what the hell was going on with TC's vid, but yeah I've never seen 30fps look like that before. Something was seriously wrong there.

First off, it's not my video. That is a Digital Foundry video. Second, DF slowed down the video to show differences in motion blur, assets and textures. Third, did I ever claim dominance or call out consoles? All I said was that seeing the 2 running side by side at those framerates made me physically sick. Anything else you two pulled from my comments is your own doing.

The console kid inferiority complex is alive and well.

Did these two morons say a DF analysis video was fanboy bullshit?

Man, things are looking grim for the kiddies. The awful 30 fps has started causing major brain problems. Or could it be thumbsticks on Doom4 melted his brain?

Shawty_Beatz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#53 Shawty_Beatz
Member since 2014 • 1269 Posts

The only real difference is 60FPS here.

kvally

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

User Lists: 9

#54 kvally
Member since 2014 • 8445 Posts

@Cheleman said:

ps4 version definitely looks better

while PC obviously runs better

Someone must have forgot to open their eyes when watching the video. Try again, lol.