Day after Xbone Returns: Riots Incoming?

• 56 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Suppaman100

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#51 Suppaman100
Member since 2013 • 5250 Posts

@xboxdone74 said:

@Suppaman100: wow. so much butthurt in this little rot tooth. hmmm, and let's talk about how many times euros have conquered and re conquered other folks in Europe. heh.... how many more nerves are tingling in that toothless mouth? B-)

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Is our pathetic, fat, ignorant, uncultured americunt still going? GOOD! PLS continue your butthurt, it's too funny!

Let dem tears flow!

XboxDone74

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#52 XboxDone74
Member since 2013 • 2116 Posts

@Suppaman100:

stay jelly :)

clyde46

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#53 clyde46
Member since 2005 • 49061 Posts

@xboxdone74 said:

@Suppaman100:

stay jelly :)

Avatar image for Midnightshade29
Midnightshade29

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 301

#54 Midnightshade29
Member since 2008 • 6003 Posts

@Suppaman100 said:

Lol americans and their hypocrite holidays.

Thanksgiving...LMFAO

what do you mean hypocrite holiday.... the pilgrims, after fleeing from Britian to worship as the please, held the day as feast of the autumn harvest in the "new world" and said their thanks for obtaining it. We so celebrate this day by feasting and festing and having a good time. How is that being hypocritical?

Not our fault you Brits aren't thankful for anything... (or whatever country you are from... )

I am assuming from the Uk, form your arrogance, :P

For a systems war appropriate response: Next time please don't support the xbox as you Brits love to do, and follow the rest of continental Europe in having some sense. As for the my compatriots that followed the xbox camp.... I am just ashamed of them, but many are brainwashed by the media... Free thinkers know better.)

Avatar image for supercowelitist
SuperCowElitist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#55  Edited By SuperCowElitist
Member since 2013 • 732 Posts

My friends who just bought Xbone today are going to return their Xbone because it brick on them. That was the 5th Xbone that each of them had to go through.

Not looking good for Microsoft.

XxR3m1xInHDn3D

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#57  Edited By XxR3m1xInHDn3D
Member since 2013 • 2365 Posts

@Midnightshade29 said:

@Suppaman100 said:

Lol americans and their hypocrite holidays.

Thanksgiving...LMFAO

what do you mean hypocrite holiday.... the pilgrims, after fleeing from Britian to worship as the please, held the day as feast of the autumn harvest in the "new world" and said their thanks for obtaining it. We so celebrate this day by feasting and festing and having a good time. How is that being hypocritical?

Not our fault you Brits aren't thankful for anything... (or whatever country you are from... )

I am assuming from the Uk, form your arrogance, :P

For a systems war appropriate response: Next time please don't support the xbox as you Brits love to do, and follow the rest of continental Europe in having some sense. As for the my compatriots that followed the xbox camp.... I am just ashamed of them, but many are brainwashed by the media... Free thinkers know better.)

Bigboi500

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#58 Bigboi500
Member since 2007 • 35550 Posts

I wonder how many people bought Xbox One with no home internet, and have to return them because they can't download the patch that allows offline play? lol

sukraj

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 22

#59 sukraj
Member since 2008 • 27859 Posts

@mems_1224 said:

@xboxdone74 said:

@mems_1224: And you had jelly too, yes? B-)

No, no jelly. There was pumpkin pie, banana cream pie, some sort of chocolate pie.

meh chana saga gunna get me some meat tonight ok.