Dante's Inferno Demo me likely

This topic is locked from further discussion.

caseypayne69

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 43

User Lists: 0

#1 caseypayne69
Member since 2002 • 5395 Posts

Well, I was without a PS3 from September to December 25. Due to my old 60 GB breaking down. So I took the liberty of downloading all the demo's during that time frame. I have to admit Dante's Inferno is a HUGE copy of God of War 3, which every one bickers about. But I look at it this way.

God of War is one of the coolest games around, so if someone is copying it, its out of admiration because they know its a good product and of course they want money. Devil May Cry has its copy, Bayo something and GoW has Conan and now Dante's Inferno.

Personally, I loved EVERY minute of the demo. It as bibical elements then stretches things fictional and I love it even though I'm a Christian. I just can't believe some people are bashing it for being a copy. Enjoy a good game coming.

Avatar image for GreenGoblin2099
GreenGoblin2099

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#2 GreenGoblin2099
Member since 2004 • 16988 Posts

Kudos for not creating yet another "ZOMG T3H UBB3R GOW RIP-OFF!1!1!" thread.

kweeni

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#3 kweeni
Member since 2007 • 11413 Posts
lol i still haven't download it :/ i'll download it later xD
sillaris

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#4 sillaris
Member since 2008 • 1083 Posts

blog it , thanks

topgunmv

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#5 topgunmv
Member since 2003 • 10880 Posts

I must not like god of war style games then, because I found the gameplay in the demo incredibly dull.

navyguy21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#6 navyguy21
Member since 2003 • 17426 Posts
I think its actually a little better than God of War honestly. Dont get me wrong, i LOVE the GOW collection (first time playing the series) but from the demo, it seems Dantes Inferno has deeper combat, better story, and smoother gameplay than GOW imo, although GoW3 could be better than the previous 2.
ronisize15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#7 ronisize15
Member since 2008 • 143 Posts

blog it , thanks

sillaris
Isn't a forum for the purpose of discussion? Why would he blog it, who reads those? Anyway, I enjoyed the demo, I thought it was interesting and the story seemed pretty sweet. I enjoyed it more than the Bayonetta demo
Flipyap28

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#8 Flipyap28
Member since 2008 • 3865 Posts
Grrr... I want my 360 demo....
CRUSHER88

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 20

User Lists: 3

#9 CRUSHER88
Member since 2003 • 2037 Posts
Its a bit odd really. I remember watching a gameplay video a little while back and the game looked terrible. I decided to give the demo a shot and it turned out amazing. The videos were intense and the gameplay was fun. The skills/talent chart shows that there may be some depth to the combat system in the full version too. Very fun game.
ronisize15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#10 ronisize15
Member since 2008 • 143 Posts
Grrr... I want my 360 demo....Flipyap28
It's out I just got it today!
caseypayne69

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 43

#11 caseypayne69
Member since 2002 • 5395 Posts

Its a bit odd really. I remember watching a gameplay video a little while back and the game looked terrible. I decided to give the demo a shot and it turned out amazing. The videos were intense and the gameplay was fun. The skills/talent chart shows that there may be some depth to the combat system in the full version too. Very fun game.CRUSHER88

Same here, but I still think God of War fighting feels smoother.

I think its actually a little better than God of War honestly. Dont get me wrong, i LOVE the GOW collection (first time playing the series) but from the demo, it seems Dantes Inferno has deeper combat, better story, and smoother gameplay than GOW imo, although GoW3 could be better than the previous 2.navyguy21

It looks to have a deeper combat system and more realistic story and more boobs. But GoW still seams a bit more epic. GoW shows more polish, but DI isn't finished. And that Devil May Cry rip off is boring, I couldn't finish the demo.

aaronmullan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

#12 aaronmullan
Member since 2004 • 33425 Posts
I played the demo on Friday there, and I was quite disappointed.