lundy86_4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 0

#151 lundy86_4
Member since 2003 • 61534 Posts

I'mma go smoke and go to bed @louixiii, but i'll probably respond tomorrow. Gonna get high and watch James May: Our Man in Japan. F*cking great show.

NfamousLegend

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#152  Edited By NfamousLegend
Member since 2016 • 1010 Posts

@davillain-: since when did people that do voice acting have to be the race or nationality of the character they are portraying? This is one of the weirdest arguments I've seen in a while. Do people really believe all Pixar, anime, cartoon, or game characters are being voiced by their portrayed race or nationality😆

Not saying it's what you said or anything but others seem to be very hung up on this.

LouiXIII

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#153 LouiXIII
Member since 2015 • 10052 Posts

@lundy86_4 said:

I'mma go smoke and go to bed @louixiii, but i'll probably respond tomorrow. Gonna get high and watch James May: Our Man in Japan. F*cking great show.

mrbojangles25

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#154  Edited By mrbojangles25  Online
Member since 2005 • 58511 Posts

It's a mess on PC, too.

AMD Ryzen 7 with an RTX 2080 and 32 GB memory and an SSD and it runs worse than Star Citizen haha.

I think I'm going to sit on this game for a while and finish AC Valhalla while they iron out the bugs.

Other than that, I see a lot of potential. But I have some other issues (more personal opinion) with the game as well, but I will reserve that for later.

@Syn_Valence said:

Dude, after playing this game for a minute I'm wondering how they got this game to run on old ass consoles. Like the PS4 should smack its owner and runaway when they try to play this game lol.

lol right? I'm sitting here ticking things down from high to medium trying to get some frames out of it, I can't imagine how it runs/looks on current consoles like PS4.

@xantufrog said:

@appariti0n: IMO they really tarnished their rep around this thing in general.

For one thing, they quietly hid the console versions

For another thing, they broke release promises several times - delays? no big deal on its own. Don't ship an unfinished product (but see next point...). BUT the issue is they very clearly and directly stated, even in response to people asking them if it was safe to take time off work to play, that those customers could go for it. They simply overplayed that hand when they didn't need to. They didn't need to make those promises and could have been up front about it.

Finally, they ultimately released it half baked to revs and 3/4 baked to customers.

Not well handled - they should have been more up front and held off until it was truly ready (as they have touted being their philosophy...). This shit would have sold the same amount in Feb or March when truly polished up to a shine.

Yeah ,well said.

Always a fan of CD Projekt due to GoG and The Witcher, but it might be that they're a one-trick pony. We shall see.

Bit off more than they could chew; should have developed for PC, then downscale for current- and next-gen console.

Instead they did...whatever they decided to do...build for two gens and PC? I don't know.

I wonder if CDPR is the next Crytek? Maybe they got a little too big for their britches, saw that console money from The Witcher 3 and were like "I want that gain ,but MOAR!" and here we are with *ugh* their "Crysis 2".

NoodleFighter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#155 NoodleFighter
Member since 2011 • 11816 Posts
@mrbojangles25 said:

Yeah ,well said.

Always a fan of CD Projekt due to GoG and The Witcher, but it might be that they're a one-trick pony. We shall see.

Bit off more than they could chew; should have developed for PC, then downscale for current- and next-gen console.

Instead they did...whatever they decided to do...build for two gens and PC? I don't know.

I wonder if CDPR is the next Crytek? Maybe they got a little too big for their britches, saw that console money from The Witcher 3 and were like "I want that gain ,but MOAR!" and here we are with *ugh* their "Crysis 2".

Cyberpunk 2077 is a huge success on PC more than consoles too. The PC made up 59% of the 8 million preorders and the game has 1 million concurrent players on Steam. This isn't even factoring in all they made from copies bought from GOG which would be at least a third of the preorder sales on PC., Perhaps this will convince them that they don't have to pander to consoles to make a huge success like they thought when they we're developing The Witcher 3. CD Projekt is also aware of how the Chinese market which exclusively plays on PC and mobile had the highest number of preorders out of all countries. If CD Projekt has half a mind they'd make to sure to treat the PC as a main priority for their future titles and not let consoles hold things back as much.

mrbojangles25

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#156  Edited By mrbojangles25  Online

@louixiii said:
@fedor said:
@louixiii said:
@fedor said:

No it's not BS, the VA is fine. What black characters are voiced by white guys? What trailer are you referring to? Where in the review does it talk about the voice acting? Can I get the quote?

https://www.ign.com/videos/cyberpunk-2077-gameplay-on-xbox-series-x-xbox-one-x

Start at 6:40. black guy with dreadlocks but with a white guy voicing him.

I just provided a video that's a prime example of what I consider to be bad voice acting. The guy that's voicing that "black" character is not black... In 2020, that's crazy. The voice does not match the character, simple as that.

You can dismiss it as a "throwaway" all you want but I've proven my point with the link to the video above. But if it makes you feel better, feel free to damage control this all you want lol

Because at the end of the day, that's all it is...Damage Control xD

How do you know the voice actor is white?

Genuine question. You got proof?

The reason I ask is I really enjoy soul music and mo-town and such, and when I heard Dusty Springfield sing "Son of a Preacher Man" for the first time, I thought she was a black woman (no video when I saw it, just the song).

When I called my future roommate I thought she was a white woman on the phone, but lo and behold she turned out to be a black woman. Great roommate, too, miss her a lot.

I don't think people, naturally, sound white or black or asian or whatever. I think they just pick up certain ways of speaking from their environment that impart things. If a Chinese couple adopt a black baby in China, that baby is going to sound Chinese. Even when speaking English.

LouiXIII

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#157 LouiXIII

@mrbojangles25 said:
@louixiii said:
@fedor said:
@louixiii said:
@fedor said:

No it's not BS, the VA is fine. What black characters are voiced by white guys? What trailer are you referring to? Where in the review does it talk about the voice acting? Can I get the quote?

I just provided a video that's a prime example of what I consider to be bad voice acting. The guy that's voicing that "black" character is not black... In 2020, that's crazy. The voice does not match the character, simple as that.

You can dismiss it as a "throwaway" all you want but I've proven my point with the link to the video above. But if it makes you feel better, feel free to damage control this all you want lol

The reason I ask is I really enjoy soul music and mo-town and such, and when I heard Dusty Springfield sing "Son of a Preacher Man" for the first time, I thought she was a black woman (no video when I saw it, just the song).

When I called my future roommate I thought she was a white woman on the phone, but lo and behold she turned out to be a black woman. Great roommate, too, miss her a lot.

I don't think people, naturally, sound white or black or asian or whatever. I think they just pick up certain ways of speaking from their environment that impart things. If a Chinese couple adopt a black baby in China, that baby is going to sound Chinese. Even when speaking English.

You're right

mrbojangles25

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#158 mrbojangles25  Online

@louixiii said:
@mrbojangles25 said:
@louixiii said:
@fedor said:
@louixiii said:

You're right

I...am?

Was hoping for some sort of discussion. Wasn't trying to start any specific kind of shit.

LouiXIII

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#159 LouiXIII

@mrbojangles25 said:
@louixiii said:
@mrbojangles25 said:
@louixiii said:
@fedor said:

You're right

I...am?

Was hoping for some sort of discussion. Wasn't trying to start any specific kind of shit.

Hey, when you're right you're right. I still think the voice acting sounded awful in that video but everything you said was true so what could I say?

Consider this a victory my friend. Hugs

Cloud_Man

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 5

#160 Cloud_Man
Member since 2020 • 201 Posts

LMAO. Who TF plays CDPR and Bathesda games on Consoles.

PS: Wait what... It's 720p and 15fps on PS4? I can't even XD XD XD

sakaiXx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

#161 sakaiXx
Member since 2013 • 16019 Posts
Loading Video...

Ouch xbox ver. Seriously most review sites needs to do a separate console edition reviews.

mobius_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#162  Edited By mobius_basic
Member since 2002 • 708 Posts

Lolz....

That is just awful!!! They shouldn't have even released the game on console then.

Loading Video...

Ghosts4ever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 18

#163 Ghosts4ever
Member since 2015 • 25064 Posts

@cloud_man said:

LMAO. Who TF plays CDPR and Bathesda games on Consoles.

PS: Wait what... It's 720p and 15fps on PS4? I can't even XD XD XD

Hey cloud, long time no see.

My prediction turn out right

https://store.steampowered.com/app/238010/Deus_Ex_Human_Revolution__Directors_Cut/

https://store.steampowered.com/app/1091500/Cyberpunk_2077/

Deus Ex HR still remain better game. let alone original especially according to fans.

sonny2dap

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#164 sonny2dap  Online
Member since 2008 • 2092 Posts

The PC with Ray tracing and DLSS etc. going is an achievement and looks great, but oh my do not turn those settings off.

SBan83

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#165 SBan83
Member since 2019 • 119 Posts

The lack of base console footage should've sent out a red flag to cancel preorders for those platforms. But as someone who experienced Fallout 4's 20 fps on base PS4, I am surprised CP77 even runs at all.

Duckyindiana

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#166 Duckyindiana
Member since 2006 • 3040 Posts

@sakaixx: It’s just as bad on the PS4 even on my pro they definitely fucked this up

Bluestars

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#167  Edited By Bluestars
Member since 2019 • 2789 Posts

i have had more problems with cold war than this on the one x....that shuts my console down just for shits n giggles

tho they never had 7 years to make that game...had 2 lengthy in game freezes while it loaded on CP

hah

HalcyonScarlet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#168  Edited By HalcyonScarlet
Member since 2011 • 13670 Posts

"It turns out that Cyberpunk 2077 on PS5 does not have the "quality mode" that is available on Xbox Series X. That is to say, the game on PS5 runs in "performance mode" by default. On Xbox Series X you can switch between the two. Quality mode shoots for a high resolution, something approaching 4K and 30 frames per second, whereas performance mode aims for a smooth experience."

Bu bu bu all the pseudo developers in here told us "the PS5 is CONFIRMED more powerful". Eurogamer must be lying. Huh... Strange.

Litchie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

#169 Litchie
Member since 2003 • 34775 Posts

Not sure about you guys, but my respect for CDPR has kind of plummeted with this game.

Gatygun

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#170  Edited By Gatygun
Member since 2010 • 2709 Posts

Its a PC game company, dunno what u guys did expect to happen. If it would run well on consoles it was horrible hold back.

Also this was witcher 3 launch day benchmark

Loading Video...

Avatar image for deactivated-628e6669daebe
deactivated-628e6669daebe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#171 deactivated-628e6669daebe
Member since 2020 • 3637 Posts

OK I'm officially dropping this game for now.

I'm playing this on the Series X, performance is pathetic, once in the busy streets it's constantly dropping frames. And the game doesn't look sharp at all. Then it's a buggy mess, there's constantly stupid shit happening, NPCs going through other NPCs, objects floating in the air my companion going through doors. **** this shit, **** CDPR for not delaying it further and **** whoever thinks this is acceptable.

I'll wait for future updates. I really want to enjoy this game but at this rate I'll end up hate it. Better stop.

Litchie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#172 Litchie

@Gatygun said:

Its a PC game company, dunno what u guys did expect to happen. If it would run well on consoles it was horrible hold back.

It started as a PC game company, and they abandoned their fans for console sales. Kinda like Crytek, but not as bad.

Litchie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#173  Edited By Litchie

@ghost_of_phobos said:

OK I'm officially dropping this game for now.

I'm playing this on the Series X, performance is pathetic, once in the busy streets it's constantly dropping frames. And the game doesn't look sharp at all. Then it's a buggy mess, there's constantly stupid shit happening, NPCs going through other NPCs, objects floating in the air my companion going through doors. **** this shit, **** CDPR for not delaying it further and **** whoever thinks this is acceptable.

I'll wait for future updates. I really want to enjoy this game but at this rate I'll end up hate it. Better stop.

Also, **** people blindly buying broken games on day 1, awarding them for this kind of shit.

Avatar image for deactivated-628e6669daebe
deactivated-628e6669daebe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#174  Edited By deactivated-628e6669daebe
Member since 2020 • 3637 Posts

@Litchie: Yeah I can take that criticism, no issues with that.

Edit: But to be fair this is the first time something like this happens to me. Pre-ordering a product and it coming out broken.

I'm fine with the risks associated with it but in this case it does feel scummy with them not providing console review copies and such. I have 0 respect for CDPR right now.

Gatygun

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#175  Edited By Gatygun
Member since 2010 • 2709 Posts

@Litchie said:
@Gatygun said:

It started as a PC game company, and they abandoned their fans for console sales. Kinda like Crytek, but not as bad.

Not really, witcher 3 was all that pc could handle at the time the same as with cyberpunk 3080 hits low 60's with raytracing and dlss on at 1080p. witcher 3 980 couldn't even hit 60 fps in 1080p and that without hairworks. as resolution moves upwards cyberpunk does exactly what witcher 3 did for higher top end gpu's.

Cosnoles where never the focus anybody with a brain would know this, they showed on top of it zero footage of it until the moment they had a small event for the xbox series x version.

rmpumper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#176  Edited By rmpumper
Member since 2016 • 2150 Posts

@HalcyonScarlet: The game is an unoptimized buggy mess on all platforms (people with recommended spec PCs can't run the game at 1080p60 with low settings for ****'s sake), so let's hold off on those console performance comparisons for a few months.

Ballroompirate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#177 Ballroompirate
Member since 2005 • 26695 Posts

If anyone is having problems with textures and bland objects on the PS4, disable Motion Blur, DoF and Film Grain, it sorta helps the game look better.

Ghosts4ever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 18

#178 Ghosts4ever
Member since 2015 • 25064 Posts

@Litchie said:
@Gatygun said:

Crysis 2 still have better gameplay than any of CDPR game and its not even close.

HalcyonScarlet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#179 HalcyonScarlet
Member since 2011 • 13670 Posts

@rmpumper said:

@HalcyonScarlet: The game is an unoptimized buggy mess on all platforms (people with recommended spec PCs can't run the game at 1080p60 with low settings for ****'s sake), so let's hold off on those console performance comparisons for a few months.

Perhaps, but if it was the other way around, people here wouldn't hesitate to point out these differences.

Avatar image for deactivated-5fd4737f5f083
deactivated-5fd4737f5f083

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#180 deactivated-5fd4737f5f083
Member since 2018 • 937 Posts

It actually runs (and looks) better than Watch Dogs: Legion for me (although I knew that was poorly optimised anyway). But with RT on ultra and Quality DLSS setting I am ~65 to 70FPS minimum @1440p ultra settings. Without RT I'm at well over 100fps. I'd say that is pretty bang on with what would be expected on my hardware at least (3080).

Seems that there is a lot of variation PC to PC, though I wonder if the game is sensitive to cleanly installed drivers and that kind of thing.

Consoles....well yeah.

Ten_Pints

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#181  Edited By Ten_Pints
Member since 2014 • 4072 Posts

Did everyone forget the witcher 3 bugs and option!isation issues on release on consoles, they'll fix it.

One thing I will give plus point to CDPR, they worked with Valve to make sure it runs on Linux which I will be trying later, be nice if they released the Vulkan version.

SecretPolice

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#182 SecretPolice
Member since 2007 • 44277 Posts

Hilarious...

https://www.gamespot.com/articles/cyberpunk-2077-suffers-from-erectile-dysfunction/1100-6485370/

Litchie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#183  Edited By Litchie

@Gatygun said:
@Litchie said:
@Gatygun said:

Not really, witcher 3 was all that pc could handle at the time the same as with cyberpunk 3080 hits low 60's with raytracing and dlss on at 1080p. witcher 3 980 couldn't even hit 60 fps in 1080p and that without hairworks. as resolution moves upwards cyberpunk does exactly what witcher 3 did for higher top end gpu's.

Cosnoles where never the focus anybody with a brain would know this, they showed on top of it zero footage of it until the moment they had a small event for the xbox series x version.

W3 was all that a PC could handle? That may be, but this could be said about Crysis 2 and 3 as well. Those games being incredible graphically didn't stop them from being dumbed down console bullshit, abandoning its fans for profit.

I still think CDPR aren't good enough to make a game work great on many different platforms at once, which will make the PC version not as good as it could've been. I think they know this, but went ahead with 10 different platforms anyway, because profit. Hence why I compared them to Crytek who did the exact same thing, but even worse. Hadn't they focused on releasing the game on freaking Stadia and last gen consoles, I bet PC (where the largest amount of fans are at) version would be more polished. Instead of PC gamers getting a great game and consoles getting it shortly after, everyone gets a broken game instead.

I think it'll be good, in due time, but releasing the game now in this state makes them look like assholes.

appariti0n

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#184 appariti0n
Member since 2009 • 5014 Posts

Definitely needs some optimization.

Playing on a 2700x, with a gtx 1080 and 16 gb ram, and I got it "playable" at 1080p, with a mix of mostly medium, with anisotropic set to 16x. I don't have the fps counter up, but I'm probably around 60ish fps. Not consistent at all tho.

Mostly, it just feels like crap tho. As though there's some sort of extra input lag a la vsync, but without vsync being on.

Avatar image for deactivated-642321fb121ca
deactivated-642321fb121ca

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 20

#185 deactivated-642321fb121ca
Member since 2013 • 7142 Posts

Just another shit developer.

mojito1988

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#186 mojito1988
Member since 2006 • 4726 Posts

@uninspiredcup said:
@Juub1990 said:

I thought PC was second-class and that devs targeted consoles first?

From what I read the controls for this are pretty bad on PC clearly designed for console.

But then haven't played it, could be bullshittys.

As if it is hard to use a controller on PC....

Drunk_PI

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#187 Drunk_PI
Member since 2014 • 3358 Posts

I have Cyberpunk 2077 for the PS4. So far, I've noticed some glitches at the start where V's leather jacket appeared out of nowhere when I ripped my patch. Then throughout the game, I've noticed some disappearing A.I.s and vehicles right in my line of sight that ruined the immersion. Graphically, the game is ok.

I don't have a full opinion on it yet. The story has a good start to it (picked the nomad beginning), and I'm intrigued to what may happen throughout the main story. Other than that, it's somewhat disappointing. I've heard good things about the developers and this is my first game from them. I'll continue playing it though. A lot of people criticizing the game are comparing it to RDR2 or the Last of Us 2. I don't feel like that's a good comparison since RDR2 is pretty much a vast open world where everything is spaced apart (even then, I've noticed framerate issues time to time in towns and cities) and the Last of Us 2 is a very linear game. Cyberpunk 2077's setting is pretty much a city that's condensed with so much going on. Doesn't excuse some of the bad things I've and others have noticed in their playthrough.

I understand the PC is the best way to go (as always and I'm really, really considering buying one or at least a gaming laptop) but how's the game on the PS5?

BlackShirt20

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#188 BlackShirt20
Member since 2005 • 2631 Posts

I’m playing it on Xbox series X. Performance mode. Yes it has blurry pixels. But it looks better than the PS4 and PS4 Pro versions. It could definitely use a series X pants but for sure. But I’m having a blast. Game is so much fucking fun

hardwenzen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#189 hardwenzen
Member since 2005 • 39707 Posts

I bet you that if they didn't waste all this time trying to optimize for a potato (and failing at doing so), the final product on PC would've been much smoother and more stable than it currently is. Last gen consoles is the reason why the launch is so f*ckedup.

Vaasman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#190  Edited By Vaasman
Member since 2008 • 15594 Posts

@mojito1988 said:
@uninspiredcup said:
@Juub1990 said:

I thought PC was second-class and that devs targeted consoles first?

From what I read the controls for this are pretty bad on PC clearly designed for console.

But then haven't played it, could be bullshittys.

As if it is hard to use a controller on PC....

The controls are pretty rough either way but at least on PC there are some options for dramatically improving them from baseline. You can, for example, remove the terrible controller oversteering, hotkey fix some bad placements, and manually add a walking hotkey with the config files.

TBH I've enjoyed the game so far but it really highlights that the game is a janky beta, that these basic control options aren't on by default, and it still has nonsense like double tapping directions to dodge which feels lousy regardless of control method.

I'm playing at ultra (no rtx) with 60fps and don't have much issue after the necessary control tweaks, but I can't imagine having to deal with them on top of awful input lag of sub 30 at shit resolution, the sprinting and dodging especially must feel like a nightmare.

Jippo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#191 Jippo
Member since 2018 • 183 Posts

@BlackShirt20 said:

I’m playing it on Xbox series X. Performance mode. Yes it has blurry pixels. But it looks better than the PS4 and PS4 Pro versions. It could definitely use a series X pants but for sure. But I’m having a blast. Game is so much fucking fun

I playing it on PS4 pro i don 't see nothing wrong with it at all

pmanden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#192 pmanden
Member since 2016 • 2966 Posts

@briguyb13: I don't want to play it and complete it on my One X. I want the best experience (on Series X or PS5) right from the beginning. I'm also waiting to buy and play visually stunning games such as Red Dead Redemption 2, Ghost of Tsusiama and Last of Us 2, as I expect an improved experience if I wait. Until then, some other old games have to keep me busy until I buy a next-gen console sometimes next year.

pmanden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#193 pmanden
Member since 2016 • 2966 Posts

@svaubel: Yeah, it is ludicrous . Seems like CD Projekt really wanted this game out before Christmas. "First we sell the game, and oh yeah, we can always fix it later".

BlackShirt20

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#194 BlackShirt20
Member since 2005 • 2631 Posts

@jippo: If you claim 1188p-927p with frames in the teens and “fuzzy pixels” great than yeah.

But this game desperately needs a next gen patch. It doesn’t look bad or perform bad on Series X, but it still uses the One X version. Thankfully the CPU in the Series X can push stable frames.

2Chalupas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#195 2Chalupas
Member since 2009 • 7284 Posts

I wouldn't have thought it would be such a mess considering it was being developed for the PS4/XBO gen the entire time. It's not like the specs caught them off guard. Kind of strange. The framerate issues are really inexcusable for a dev. Any game engine should be more scalable than that even on older hardware.

Sounds like they probably let some feature creep type issues cause a big mess of the console versions. At some point, when they realized how long the development cycle was getting, they should have just abandoned the last gen consoles and made it a true PS5/XBox Series X game along with the PC version.

hardwenzen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#196  Edited By hardwenzen
Member since 2005 • 39707 Posts
Loading Video...

Im real sorry for every single one of you playing this game on any console, including current gen

npiet1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#197 npiet1
Member since 2018 • 3576 Posts

I was humming and harring, if I should wait till after the PC upgrade or just get it for console. I'm gonna wait lol.

lundy86_4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#198 lundy86_4

@npiet1 said:

I was humming and harring, if I should wait till after the PC upgrade or just get it for console. I'm gonna wait lol.

You should...

I do believe he put the one afterwards in error, as I saw another pic where it was edited.

Pedro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 72

#199 Pedro
Member since 2002 • 70408 Posts

@lundy86_4: That is more like a comparison between PC and Xbox One.

lundy86_4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#200  Edited By lundy86_4

@Pedro said:

@lundy86_4: That is more like a comparison between PC and Xbox One.

Definitely could be. I did see another edited version, but stupid me cropped the @, so i'll try and find it again.

Edit: Just checked some One X gameplay, and it seems so.