Crytek-authorised Timesplitters Rewind in development for PC

This topic is locked from further discussion.

#101 Posted by Michael0134567 (28651 posts) -

[QUOTE="Michael0134567"][QUOTE="crippledmachine"]

Says the guy who plays COD on the Wii while sporting out girls in his avatar and signature with random numbers next to his own name. Lololololol.

The irony.

crippledmachine

Because that makes me a complete fool? You don't think a whole lot, do you?

Yep. You're a fool given by your track record on here.

Yes, I'm the fool. It's like you're blind to what you say on here.
#102 Posted by crippledmachine (256 posts) -

[QUOTE="crippledmachine"]

[QUOTE="Michael0134567"] Because that makes me a complete fool? You don't think a whole lot, do you?Michael0134567

:lol:

#103 Posted by Michael0134567 (28651 posts) -

crippledmachine

:lol:

So no comeback? Typical Willz.
#104 Posted by crippledmachine (256 posts) -

PC only?

R.I.P Timesplitters.

Obviously_Right

I'm pretty sure you're trolling since the fact that Crysis died when it moved to consoles.

#105 Posted by freedomfreak (42890 posts) -

[QUOTE="freedomfreak"][QUOTE="crippledmachine"]

[QUOTE="Stringerboy"]

A PC only release really sucks.

crippledmachine

It's good news actually. Making games as PC exclusive is always welcome.

We don't want the game to be dumbed down.

Did you really post the same nonsense you did earlier in this thread? You really don't get the idea behind this game, do you? Stop sporting that "hardcore" attitude, and speak for your own. It has tool written all over it.

Don't be upset that your PC isn't capable enough for this game. Don't pour nonsense from your emotions into this.

I played the franchise on PS2, I loved it, yes, but making it a PC exclusive means a lot. It will add good things to the game such as more options, customisations and gameplay enhancements - FOV and more PC-specific settings. Having more controls leads to better gameplay.

If you are still confused by my logic, take a look at Crysis for example. Compare Crysis 2 and 3 with the original Crysis and Warhead. There you go.

I can remember you saying that you used to be PC gamer, right? I'm sorry but judging from your comments here, I think you're lying. You haven't got a clue what you're talking about.

No, no. Nothing of what you said has any relevance to the point of this game. We can adjust our FOV. Thank God, we'd be screwed otherwise. The Crysis comparison is not applicable to this in any way. You're just trying to pull the dumb down excuse. Doesn't apply in this case. Try listing some relevant reasons as to why this console centered game would be dumbed down by also being available on consoles. I doubt you even read the article. You know what? Talking about it being better as an exclusive. Where's splitscreen? You know, the best part of this game. And puhlease, don't talk about what I know and don't know about PC gaming. At least I didn't create a new account because it had PS in it. "Omg omg I'm hermitz nao. Not dum dum cow anymore"
#106 Posted by locopatho (20691 posts) -

[QUOTE="freedomfreak"] Did you really post the same nonsense you did earlier in this thread? You really don't get the idea behind this game, do you? Stop sporting that "hardcore" attitude, and speak for your own. It has tool written all over it.freedomfreak

Don't be upset that your PC isn't capable enough for this game. Don't pour nonsense from your emotions into this.

I played the franchise on PS2, I loved it, yes, but making it a PC exclusive means a lot. It will add good things to the game such as more options, customisations and gameplay enhancements - FOV and more PC-specific settings. Having more controls leads to better gameplay.

If you are still confused by my logic, take a look at Crysis for example. Compare Crysis 2 and 3 with the original Crysis and Warhead. There you go.

I can remember you saying that you used to be PC gamer, right? I'm sorry but judging from your comments here, I think you're lying. You haven't got a clue what you're talking about.

No, no. Nothing of what you said has any relevance to the point of this game. We can adjust our FOV. Thank God, we'd be screwed otherwise. The Crysis comparison is not applicable to this in any way. You're just trying to pull the dumb down excuse. Doesn't apply in this case. Try listing some relevant reasons as to why this console centered game would be dumbed down by also being available on consoles. I doubt you even read the article. You know what? Talking about it being better as an exclusive. Where's splitscreen? You know, the best part of this game. And puhlease, don't talk about what I know and don't know about PC gaming. At least I didn't create a new account because it had PS in it. "Omg omg I'm hermitz nao. Not dum dum cow anymore"

It's the final stage in the Cow life cycle. They must cast off their filthy old cocoon of Cow lies and fly free as a hermit :P
#107 Posted by freedomfreak (42890 posts) -

Says the guy who plays COD on the Wii while sporting out girls in his avatar and signature with random numbers next to his own name. Lololololol.

The irony.

crippledmachine

Because that makes me a complete fool? You don't think a whole lot, do you?

And who started with a new account because of that :lol:
#108 Posted by Michael0134567 (28651 posts) -

Is this the part where Willz leaves because he lost the argument and acts like he's right? This wouldn't be the first time.

#109 Posted by archvile_78 (8384 posts) -

Had to play some splitscreen goodness yesterday after creating this thread.

TS2 <3

#110 Posted by NaveedLife (17179 posts) -

[QUOTE="locopatho"]No splitscreen kills my interest.MrYaotubo
Well it´s a largely irrelevant feature in the eyes of the majority of the devs these days,so no wonder.

it is on PC.  who plays splitscreen PC :?

Onilne would be my go to all the time, even with friends, just as I always do.

#111 Posted by crippledmachine (256 posts) -

[QUOTE="freedomfreak"] Did you really post the same nonsense you did earlier in this thread? You really don't get the idea behind this game, do you? Stop sporting that "hardcore" attitude, and speak for your own. It has tool written all over it.freedomfreak

First of all, I'm not sure why you went on to talk about other users, particularly that "Willz" guy, when it has nothing to do with this discussion. Did you fall off your bike today and injured your head?

Secondly, you're being defensive. Console gamers usually get defensive when it comes to PC. The Crysis comparison does apply in this case because it shows how a game changed for the worse when it shifted from the PC to consoles. It's called "consolisation" and it's when franchises are coming closer to their graves.

This is why I'm glad that the new TimeSplitters is a PC exclusive, because it's the opposite to consolisation. The developer will take advantages of the platform and will make the game even better than the console counterpart.

#112 Posted by Michael0134567 (28651 posts) -

We all know it's you Willz. Give it up.

#113 Posted by crippledmachine (256 posts) -

Michael0134567

I don't know what you're talking about.

Oh, I've just had a look at your blog and had a good laugh. Did you really play Baby Simulator?

My day just got better.

#114 Posted by Michael0134567 (28651 posts) -

[QUOTE="Michael0134567"]

crippledmachine

Oh, I've just had a look at your blog and had a good laugh. Did you really play Baby Simulator?

My day just got better.

Played Baby Simulator? The hell?
#115 Posted by crippledmachine (256 posts) -

[QUOTE="Michael0134567"]

Michael0134567

My day just got better.

Well, whatever the hell it is, it's rather funny.

#116 Posted by Michael0134567 (28651 posts) -

My day just got better.

crippledmachine

You mean I took care of a baby simulator for a class? I see you can't read well :lol:.
#117 Posted by Obviously_Right (5320 posts) -

GamerWillz is GeForce- not crippledmachine

Although crippledmachine appears to be quite stupid too.

#118 Posted by crippledmachine (256 posts) -

[QUOTE="Michael0134567"] Played Baby Simulator? The hell?Michael0134567

You mean I took care of a baby simulator for a class? I see you can't read well :lol:.

The great laughter clouded my reading ability.

#119 Posted by Michael0134567 (28651 posts) -

GamerWillz is GeForce- not crippledmachine

Although crippledmachine appears to be quite stupid too.

Obviously_Right
Just as stupid, if not stupider.
#120 Posted by dobzilian (2817 posts) -
i will build a PC just for that game. Best FPS i've ever played.....
#121 Posted by Michael0134567 (28651 posts) -

crippledmachine

I fail to see what's so funny, but whatever.
#122 Posted by freedomfreak (42890 posts) -
Keep denying it's not you. You're the only try-hard hermit on this board. You can spot that attitude from miles away. You even left your Geforce account because people were laughing at you because you were a gpu fanboy. But no, the Crysis comparison doesn't make sense. Crysis 2 is a sequel. Whine about that being consolized as much as you want. This is a reworked new entry that uses the assets of previous games(these were console games, mind you) without splitscreen. It being exclusive to PC does not make it better, or not prone to it being dumbed down. It even misses splitscreen, lol. Thank god, it's exclusive. Anyway keep flinging the "consolites this, defensive that" comments all you want. I'd do the same if my argument made no sense to begin with.
#123 Posted by Obviously_Right (5320 posts) -

Keep denying it's not you. You're the only try-hard hermit on this board. You can spot that attitude from miles away. You even left your Geforce account because people were laughing at you because you were a gpu fanboy. But no, the Crysis comparison doesn't make sense. Crysis 2 is a sequel. Whine about that being consolized as much as you want. This is a reworked new entry that uses the assets of previous games(these were console games, mind you) without splitscreen. It being exclusive to PC does not make it better, or not prone to it being dumbed down. It even misses splitscreen, lol. Thank god, it's exclusive. Anyway keep flinging the "consolites this, defensive that" comments all you want. I'd do the same if my argument made no sense to begin with.freedomfreak

Wait he ditched his GeForce- account already? I thought this guy was someone else.

Heh.

#124 Posted by ionusX (25716 posts) -

[QUOTE="Michael0134567"] You mean I took care of a baby simulator for a class? I see you can't read well :lol:.Michael0134567

well the fact that ur confusing chubbyguy for gamewillz for starters..

#125 Posted by Michael0134567 (28651 posts) -

ionusX

well the fact that ur confusing chubbyguy for gamewillz for starters..

Lol it can't be chubbyguy.
#126 Posted by freedomfreak (42890 posts) -
well the fact that ur confusing chubbyguy for gamewillz for starters..ionusX
Both have serious sam avatars.
#127 Posted by ionusX (25716 posts) -

[QUOTE="ionusX"]well the fact that ur confusing chubbyguy for gamewillz for starters..freedomfreak

and one appears 24hrs after the other left.

so proove me wrong there mrs lollypop?

#128 Posted by freedomfreak (42890 posts) -

[QUOTE="freedomfreak"][QUOTE="ionusX"]well the fact that ur confusing chubbyguy for gamewillz for starters..ionusX

Chubby doesn't have alts. I'm a purdy kitty cat
#129 Posted by VanDammFan (4285 posts) -

so hermits are happy to get a console handMEdown?

#130 Posted by DragonfireXZ95 (19822 posts) -

VanDammFan
No, we're happy that you're not getting it.
#131 Posted by dobzilian (2817 posts) -

VanDammFan
Which was better than CoD, Halo, killzone.... Oh yeah i went there and i dont own a PC.
#132 Posted by VanDammFan (4285 posts) -

[QUOTE="VanDammFan"]

dobzilian

Which was better than CoD, Halo, killzone.... Oh yeah i went there and i dont own a PC.

timesplitters was a horrible game for me..the controls the environment ect..BUT to each their own..

#133 Posted by clyde46 (47428 posts) -

VanDammFan
Calling TS a console handme down. :lol:
#134 Posted by crippledmachine (256 posts) -

[QUOTE="VanDammFan"]

DragonfireXZ95

Me too.

I was grilled in this thread by consolites. It takes little to startle them.

#135 Posted by NaveedLife (17179 posts) -

[QUOTE="VanDammFan"]

dobzilian

it is funny.  it went from Goldeneye, to Halo, and now to CoD.  I respect GOldeneye and Halo, but how CoD got the crown baffles me.  Timesplitters is phenomenal and I really hope they nail this.  If they do, you can guarantee there will be hours upon hours upon hours of fun had by me and my friends :).

#136 Posted by freedomfreak (42890 posts) -

[QUOTE="DragonfireXZ95"][QUOTE="VanDammFan"]

crippledmachine

Me too.

Classic Willz. Says something stupid. Gets called out. Can't make an argument. Acts like the victim. Haha.
#137 Posted by archvile_78 (8384 posts) -

[QUOTE="freedomfreak"][QUOTE="ionusX"]well the fact that ur confusing chubbyguy for gamewillz for starters..ionusX

chubbyguy doesn't need to hide behind an alt if he wanna troll.

@Naveed: Part of me wanna save up for a better PC just for TS Rewind.

#138 Posted by Michael0134567 (28651 posts) -

[QUOTE="DragonfireXZ95"] No, we're happy that you're not getting it.freedomfreak

Me too.

Classic Willz. Says something stupid. Gets called out. Can't make an argument. Acts like the victim. Haha.

Lol Willz.
#139 Posted by nextgenjoke (1676 posts) -

Why are you excited about a 007 goldeneye clone?

#140 Posted by nextgenjoke (1676 posts) -

no jump it's just like bulletstorm or perfect dark zero or perfect dark or 007 goldeneye n64 or goldeneye remake.

#142 Posted by nextgenjoke (1676 posts) -

timesplitters on the original xbox actually wasnt a bad game superior to gamecube and ps2 versions.

But it's just goldeneye gameplay something i played back in 1997 so im not too excited.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YsHnxiyAqjw

#145 Posted by mariokart64fan (19650 posts) -

it was a huge mistake when they killed off development for timesplitters 4 as a launch title for the ps4 and nextbox.

http://www.computerandvideogames.com/307242/xbox-720-reveal-within-a-year-timesplitters-4-coming-rumour/

Riverwolf007

and the wiiu 

#146 Posted by campzor (34932 posts) -
No splitscreen kills my interest.locopatho
no ps3/ps4 kills my interest.
#147 Posted by faizan_faizan (7868 posts) -
Meh.
#148 Posted by skrat_01 (33767 posts) -
It'll be free to play with their own 'game head thing' front end. (I bet).
#149 Posted by zeeshanhaider (2859 posts) -

Which further proves that Crytek lost their ways when going to consoles.