Cows (Damage Control Overload)

• 55 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Heith

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 Heith
Member since 2003 • 1231 Posts
With so much bad mouthing going on about the PS3, and all of it's glaringly obvious faults, it's become clear that if you haven't been disuaded from the brand by now, you probably never will.  So why dont you quit trying to justify your investment into the PS3 and just enjoy it.  Just stop the damage control, step away from the keyboard, and go play your PS3.  No logical argument can justify this anymore.. just surrender.  It's over.. you can stop fighting.
ImagineGamer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2 ImagineGamer
Member since 2007 • 644 Posts
damage control is cows' life. it's the only thing they do-deny ownage
reddemon502

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 reddemon502
Member since 2006 • 486 Posts
With so much bad mouthing going on about the PS3, and all of it's glaringly obvious faults, it's become clear that if you haven't been disuaded from the brand by now, you probably never will. So why dont you quit trying to justify your investment into the PS3 and just enjoy it. Just stop the damage control, step away from the keyboard, and go play your PS3. No logical argument can justify this anymore.. just surrender. It's over.. you can stop fighting.Heith
Sounds like your getting a bit defensive, is that becuase you know sony's kicking microsoft's a$$, just like they did last gen?
MaTT2011

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 MaTT2011
Member since 2005 • 3949 Posts
Insults are so unnecessary. PS3 costs $600
Heith

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 Heith
[QUOTE="Heith"]With so much bad mouthing going on about the PS3, and all of it's glaringly obvious faults, it's become clear that if you haven't been disuaded from the brand by now, you probably never will. So why dont you quit trying to justify your investment into the PS3 and just enjoy it. Just stop the damage control, step away from the keyboard, and go play your PS3. No logical argument can justify this anymore.. just surrender. It's over.. you can stop fighting.reddemon502
Sounds like your getting a bit defensive, is that becuase you know sony's kicking microsoft's a$$, just like they did last gen?

Would you look at that.. even Gamespot has seen the light, surly you can, too
DrCoCoPiMp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 DrCoCoPiMp
Member since 2005 • 4088 Posts
Insults are so unnecessary. PS3 costs $600MaTT2011

lol

/forums
ImagineGamer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 ImagineGamer

[QUOTE="Heith"]With so much bad mouthing going on about the PS3, and all of it's glaringly obvious faults, it's become clear that if you haven't been disuaded from the brand by now, you probably never will. So why dont you quit trying to justify your investment into the PS3 and just enjoy it. Just stop the damage control, step away from the keyboard, and go play your PS3. No logical argument can justify this anymore.. just surrender. It's over.. you can stop fighting.reddemon502

please...act like you have some intelligence
thank you

reddemon502

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 reddemon502
[QUOTE="reddemon502"][QUOTE="Heith"]With so much bad mouthing going on about the PS3, and all of it's glaringly obvious faults, it's become clear that if you haven't been disuaded from the brand by now, you probably never will. So why dont you quit trying to justify your investment into the PS3 and just enjoy it. Just stop the damage control, step away from the keyboard, and go play your PS3. No logical argument can justify this anymore.. just surrender. It's over.. you can stop fighting.Heith

oh whats that, some guys posting their opinions on a web site, wow.... you got me there, hey look i can do it to, "xbox1.5 sucks, ps3 is cool" ... o snap i owned you
reddemon502

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 reddemon502

[QUOTE="reddemon502"][QUOTE="Heith"]With so much bad mouthing going on about the PS3, and all of it's glaringly obvious faults, it's become clear that if you haven't been disuaded from the brand by now, you probably never will. So why dont you quit trying to justify your investment into the PS3 and just enjoy it. Just stop the damage control, step away from the keyboard, and go play your PS3. No logical argument can justify this anymore.. just surrender. It's over.. you can stop fighting.ImagineGamer

please...act like you have some intelligence
thank you

no thanks
Heith

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 Heith
[QUOTE="Heith"][QUOTE="reddemon502"][QUOTE="Heith"]With so much bad mouthing going on about the PS3, and all of it's glaringly obvious faults, it's become clear that if you haven't been disuaded from the brand by now, you probably never will. So why dont you quit trying to justify your investment into the PS3 and just enjoy it. Just stop the damage control, step away from the keyboard, and go play your PS3. No logical argument can justify this anymore.. just surrender. It's over.. you can stop fighting.reddemon502

oh whats that, some guys posting their opinions on a web site, wow.... you got me there, hey look i can do it to, "xbox1.5 sucks, ps3 is cool" ... o snap i owned you

Your opinion is like a fat kid on a diet with a cake.  You can try not to, but eventually, you will have to eat it.  Enjoy :)
tonythestudent

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 tonythestudent
Member since 2004 • 2592 Posts

[QUOTE="reddemon502"][QUOTE="Heith"][QUOTE="reddemon502"][QUOTE="Heith"]With so much bad mouthing going on about the PS3, and all of it's glaringly obvious faults, it's become clear that if you haven't been disuaded from the brand by now, you probably never will. So why dont you quit trying to justify your investment into the PS3 and just enjoy it. Just stop the damage control, step away from the keyboard, and go play your PS3. No logical argument can justify this anymore.. just surrender. It's over.. you can stop fighting.ImagineGamer

oh whats that, some guys posting there opinions on a web site, wow.... you got me there, hey look i can do it to, "xbox1.5 sucks, ps3 is cool" ... o snap i owned you

your opinion is trash in my opinion

And you're just trolling SW...
-Super-Fly-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#14 -Super-Fly-
Member since 2002 • 8641 Posts

Would you care to explain how Sony is winning against MS?

reddemon502

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 reddemon502
[QUOTE="reddemon502"][QUOTE="Heith"][QUOTE="reddemon502"][QUOTE="Heith"]With so much bad mouthing going on about the PS3, and all of it's glaringly obvious faults, it's become clear that if you haven't been disuaded from the brand by now, you probably never will. So why dont you quit trying to justify your investment into the PS3 and just enjoy it. Just stop the damage control, step away from the keyboard, and go play your PS3. No logical argument can justify this anymore.. just surrender. It's over.. you can stop fighting.Heith

Your opinion is like a fat kid on a diet with a cake. You can try not to, but eventually, you will have to eat it. Enjoy :)

whats that suppose to mean, i will have to buy a xbox 1.5 , eventually..... lol no thanks, I like to stick away from the crap systems and buy the good expensive ones, so i get what i pay for
reddemon502

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 reddemon502

[QUOTE="reddemon502"][QUOTE="Heith"]With so much bad mouthing going on about the PS3, and all of it's glaringly obvious faults, it's become clear that if you haven't been disuaded from the brand by now, you probably never will. So why dont you quit trying to justify your investment into the PS3 and just enjoy it. Just stop the damage control, step away from the keyboard, and go play your PS3. No logical argument can justify this anymore.. just surrender. It's over.. you can stop fighting.-Super-Fly-

Nope, it doesnt matter becuase its my opinion, which some of you ****** think that a guy posting an article with his opinions in it is a fact.
air0123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#17 air0123
Member since 2006 • 1411 Posts
[QUOTE="ImagineGamer"]

[QUOTE="reddemon502"][QUOTE="Heith"][QUOTE="reddemon502"][QUOTE="Heith"]With so much bad mouthing going on about the PS3, and all of it's glaringly obvious faults, it's become clear that if you haven't been disuaded from the brand by now, you probably never will. So why dont you quit trying to justify your investment into the PS3 and just enjoy it. Just stop the damage control, step away from the keyboard, and go play your PS3. No logical argument can justify this anymore.. just surrender. It's over.. you can stop fighting.tonythestudent

oh whats that, some guys posting there opinions on a web site, wow.... you got me there, hey look i can do it to, "xbox1.5 sucks, ps3 is cool" ... o snap i owned you

And you aren't?
reddemon502

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18 reddemon502
ok.... sense i shut all the lemmings up already, im going to go
tonythestudent

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19 tonythestudent
Member since 2004 • 2592 Posts
[QUOTE="tonythestudent"][QUOTE="ImagineGamer"]

[QUOTE="reddemon502"][QUOTE="Heith"][QUOTE="reddemon502"][QUOTE="Heith"]With so much bad mouthing going on about the PS3, and all of it's glaringly obvious faults, it's become clear that if you haven't been disuaded from the brand by now, you probably never will. So why dont you quit trying to justify your investment into the PS3 and just enjoy it. Just stop the damage control, step away from the keyboard, and go play your PS3. No logical argument can justify this anymore.. just surrender. It's over.. you can stop fighting.air0123

And you aren't?

Hmm putting people down and calling there opinions trash, real constructive posting. But i suppose you had nothing better to say as he was sticking up for your beloved console sigh
-Super-Fly-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20 -Super-Fly-
[QUOTE="-Super-Fly-"]

[QUOTE="reddemon502"][QUOTE="Heith"]With so much bad mouthing going on about the PS3, and all of it's glaringly obvious faults, it's become clear that if you haven't been disuaded from the brand by now, you probably never will. So why dont you quit trying to justify your investment into the PS3 and just enjoy it. Just stop the damage control, step away from the keyboard, and go play your PS3. No logical argument can justify this anymore.. just surrender. It's over.. you can stop fighting.reddemon502

Nope, it doesnt matter becuase its my opinion, which some of you ****** think that a guy posting an article with his opinions in it is a fact.

So you have no real reason to even form that opinion other then your blind fanboyism towards Sony? Your credibility just got shot down. Usually people can give a reason behind their statements unless they know they are wrong and are just wishful thinkers.

reddemon502

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21 reddemon502
[QUOTE="reddemon502"][QUOTE="-Super-Fly-"]

[QUOTE="reddemon502"][QUOTE="Heith"]With so much bad mouthing going on about the PS3, and all of it's glaringly obvious faults, it's become clear that if you haven't been disuaded from the brand by now, you probably never will. So why dont you quit trying to justify your investment into the PS3 and just enjoy it. Just stop the damage control, step away from the keyboard, and go play your PS3. No logical argument can justify this anymore.. just surrender. It's over.. you can stop fighting.-Super-Fly-

So you have no real reason to even form that opinion other then your blind fanboyism towards Sony? Your credibility just got shot down. Usually people can give a reason behind their statements unless they know they are wrong and are just wishful thinkers.

Did you just say im fanboyish towards sony? was that a typo lol, you should re-read this whole post
reddemon502

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22 reddemon502
alright, im done owning the lemmings
l1mIt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23 l1mIt
Member since 2007 • 452 Posts
you know for a FACT the just with the "playstation" name, Sony will sell more PS3s than xflop1.5s by next gen
slystallion26

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24 slystallion26
Member since 2005 • 819 Posts
I just modded you
-Super-Fly-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25 -Super-Fly-
[QUOTE="-Super-Fly-"][QUOTE="reddemon502"][QUOTE="-Super-Fly-"]

[QUOTE="reddemon502"][QUOTE="Heith"]With so much bad mouthing going on about the PS3, and all of it's glaringly obvious faults, it's become clear that if you haven't been disuaded from the brand by now, you probably never will. So why dont you quit trying to justify your investment into the PS3 and just enjoy it. Just stop the damage control, step away from the keyboard, and go play your PS3. No logical argument can justify this anymore.. just surrender. It's over.. you can stop fighting.reddemon502

Did you just say im fanboyish towards sony? was that a typo lol, you should re-read this whole post

If your not showing Sony Fanboyism then why would you make a ridiculous statement that Sony is kicking MS ass? The whole entire industry knows this is not true which is a fact not an opinion.

Ericvon71

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26 Ericvon71
Member since 2004 • 3219 Posts

With so much bad mouthing going on about the PS3, and all of it's glaringly obvious faults, it's become clear that if you haven't been disuaded from the brand by now, you probably never will.  So why dont you quit trying to justify your investment into the PS3 and just enjoy it.  Just stop the damage control, step away from the keyboard, and go play your PS3.  No logical argument can justify this anymore.. just surrender.  It's over.. you can stop fighting.Heith

And we all know how great the trust worthy MS hardware is.......LOL

Go hide your head in a whole somewhere............until a company comes out with a perfect console.........Nintendo, MS, or Sony fans can't say S!@#@!!!!! Because all 3 systems have there faults!!

tranhgiang

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27 tranhgiang
Member since 2005 • 365 Posts
[QUOTE="reddemon502"][QUOTE="-Super-Fly-"][QUOTE="reddemon502"][QUOTE="-Super-Fly-"]

If your not showing Sony Fanboyism the why would you make a ridiculous statement that Sony is kicking MS ass? The whole entire industry knows this is not true which is a fact not an opinion.

The entire industry knows that Microsoft have never beaten Sony in the Console gaming arena (did I hear Xbox?) and the next battle is still undecided.

With the amount of damage controls lemming dish out on this board, especially after GDC, the thread title is kinda funny.
Sgt_Hale

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28 Sgt_Hale
Member since 2007 • 2257 Posts
Actually, GS & lems have been doing far more damage control than cows.... they haven't had to lately :-). Sony has been pretty impressive lately.
Sgt_Hale

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29 Sgt_Hale
Member since 2007 • 2257 Posts

[QUOTE="Heith"]With so much bad mouthing going on about the PS3, and all of it's glaringly obvious faults, it's become clear that if you haven't been disuaded from the brand by now, you probably never will.  So why dont you quit trying to justify your investment into the PS3 and just enjoy it.  Just stop the damage control, step away from the keyboard, and go play your PS3.  No logical argument can justify this anymore.. just surrender.  It's over.. you can stop fighting.Ericvon71

And we all know how great the trust worthy MS hardware is.......LOL

Go hide your head in a whole somewhere............until a company comes out with a perfect console.........Nintendo, MS, or Sony fans can't say S!@#@!!!!! Because all 3 systems have there faults!!

Precisely. And it was interesting that GS seemed to be one of they only sites that DIDN'T report on the negative PR the 360 recieved. At any rate, their latest article was pretty funny.... just showed how much fanboys are grasping for straws at this point.

-Super-Fly-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30 -Super-Fly-
[QUOTE="-Super-Fly-"][QUOTE="reddemon502"][QUOTE="-Super-Fly-"][QUOTE="reddemon502"][QUOTE="-Super-Fly-"]

[QUOTE="reddemon502"][QUOTE="Heith"]With so much bad mouthing going on about the PS3, and all of it's glaringly obvious faults, it's become clear that if you haven't been disuaded from the brand by now, you probably never will. So why dont you quit trying to justify your investment into the PS3 and just enjoy it. Just stop the damage control, step away from the keyboard, and go play your PS3. No logical argument can justify this anymore.. just surrender. It's over.. you can stop fighting.tranhgiang

If your not showing Sony Fanboyism the why would you make a ridiculous statement that Sony is kicking MS ass? The whole entire industry knows this is not true which is a fact not an opinion.

The entire industry knows that Microsoft have never beaten Sony in the Console gaming arena (did I hear Xbox?) and the next battle is still undecided.

With the amount of damage controls lemming dish out on this board, especially after GDC, the thread title is kinda funny.

Are you serious :o? You do know that they have only competed one genaration of gaming and that MS wasn't even a well welcomed newcomer to the console market. This time people have come to accept MS as a console maker and they are making all the right moves. Sony has decided to rest on their brand name thinking that it alone will get them by, but I don't think it will this time.

TheSolution3k

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31 TheSolution3k
Member since 2005 • 224 Posts
Is there anyone here who likes both PS3 and 360?
ImagineGamer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32 ImagineGamer

alright, im done owning the lemmingsreddemon502

you mean you're done getting owned?

Magical_Zebra

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#33 Magical_Zebra
Member since 2003 • 7960 Posts

With so much bad mouthing going on about the PS3, and all of it's glaringly obvious faults, it's become clear that if you haven't been disuaded from the brand by now, you probably never will.  So why dont you quit trying to justify your investment into the PS3 and just enjoy it.  Just stop the damage control, step away from the keyboard, and go play your PS3.  No logical argument can justify this anymore.. just surrender.  It's over.. you can stop fighting.Heith

Bu bu bu bu bu bu bu bu bu bu teh cell 4 j0o?

Thats what I assume the response will be?

xX0LDSCH00LXx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34 xX0LDSCH00LXx
Member since 2007 • 1423 Posts

???
El_Fanboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35 El_Fanboy
Member since 2002 • 5789 Posts
im just glad the cows are back. its been too long.
MGS9150

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36 MGS9150
Member since 2004 • 2491 Posts
I'm going to point out PS3s faults and 360s faults.

Horribly unreliable hardware
Its been out over a year and only has 2 EXCLUSIVE AAAs and PD0 doesnt deserve to be AAA
All of its good games are shooters
bad customer service
NO innovation
uses dvd 9
zephyr is coming out so all current 360 owners got screwed
no standard HDD
no standard wireless controllers

PS3
Only 2 good exclusives, But its only been out 4 months
Ok online until fall, in fall home>>XBL cuz its free and better
expensive

360 has way more problems than PS3 and they should have all been solved considering its been out for a year.

Avatar image for Hungry_Homer111
Hungry_Homer111

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

#37 Hungry_Homer111
Member since 2005 • 22479 Posts
you know for a FACT the just with the "playstation" name, Sony will sell more PS3s than xflop1.5s by next genl1mIt
Before the PS1/N64 generation, people thought that just because it was an Nintendo console, it would sell much more than the Playstantion. Just because it's popular one generation doesn't mean it will be as popular the next. And the N64 did not cost $600.
xX0LDSCH00LXx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38 xX0LDSCH00LXx
Member since 2007 • 1423 Posts

Its been out over a year and only has 2 EXCLUSIVE AAAs and PD0 doesnt deserve to be AAA
bad customer service
NO innovation
uses dvd 9
no standard HDD

PS3
expensive

360 has way more problems than PS3 and they should have all been solved considering its been out for a year.

MGS9150
your joking right?
-Super-Fly-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39 -Super-Fly-

Horribly unreliable hardware / The returns are becoming less frequent but it did stumble here
Its been out over a year and only has 2 EXCLUSIVE AAAs and PD0 doesnt deserve to be AAA / It still has AAA titkes and you only say 2 but they have more if you consider Console Exclusive.
All of its good games are shooters / Opinions are so fun. I consider Kameo to be one of my favorite games on the system.
bad customer service/ Another opinon based on nothing
NO innovation / Are you kidding me Which other console could you have cross gaming chat, DL Movies and TV shows, Online arcade games, and more.
uses dvd 9 / Which has yet to be proven unusable
zephyr is coming out so all current 360 owners got screwed / Rumors are not facts
no standard HDD / Not needed unless you plan on going online which in that case you would buy the $399 system anyway.
no standard wireless controllers /  It's standard in the $399 system.

PS3
Only 2 good exclusives, But its only been out 4 months / You mean 2 Flops
Ok online until fall, in fall home>>XBL cuz its free and better / LOL! Glad to see that your psychic powers are working.
expensive / Yes very.

MGS9150

Silvereign

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40 Silvereign
Member since 2006 • 3006 Posts
With so much bad mouthing going on about the PS3, and all of it's glaringly obvious faults, it's become clear that if you haven't been disuaded from the brand by now, you probably never will. So why dont you quit trying to justify your investment into the PS3 and just enjoy it. Just stop the damage control, step away from the keyboard, and go play your PS3. No logical argument can justify this anymore.. just surrender. It's over.. you can stop fighting.Heith

Wow your telling them to surrender. The war is over when the console flops not when you say so. WHen the PS3 surpassess 360's in sells or get more AAA titles you can believe Im going to repost this thread.
Heith

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41 Heith
[QUOTE="Heith"]With so much bad mouthing going on about the PS3, and all of it's glaringly obvious faults, it's become clear that if you haven't been disuaded from the brand by now, you probably never will. So why dont you quit trying to justify your investment into the PS3 and just enjoy it. Just stop the damage control, step away from the keyboard, and go play your PS3. No logical argument can justify this anymore.. just surrender. It's over.. you can stop fighting.Silvereign

Wow your telling them to surrender. The war is over when the console flops not when you say so. WHen the PS3 surpassess 360's in sells or get more AAA titles you can believe Im going to repost this thread.

You'll be waiting a long time for that.  Assuming the PS3 even ever gets an AAA title before it's Sony turns SCEA third party (it's gonna happen, lol)
Truth-slayer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42 Truth-slayer
Member since 2004 • 2510 Posts
[QUOTE="MGS9150"]I'm going to point out PS3s faults and 360s faults.

bad customer service
NO innovation
uses dvd 9
no standard HDD

PS3
expensive

xX0LDSCH00LXx
your joking right?

Why don't you prove him wrong instead...
Truth-slayer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43 Truth-slayer
Member since 2004 • 2510 Posts
Am I the only one who finds the title kinda of ironic? "Cows(Damage Control Overload)" but really the TC is the one going DC to the max.....
tranhgiang

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44 tranhgiang
Member since 2005 • 365 Posts
Am I the only one who finds the title kinda of ironic? "Cows(Damage Control Overload)" but really the TC is the one going DC to the max.....
Truth-slayer

Second that.
krunkmastax

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45 krunkmastax
Member since 2004 • 36027 Posts
Hey I'm a fan of the 360 (not fanboy because that would require me to blindy hate SONY and the PS3 which I don't) and I know the PS3 is in a bad spot right now but really. Why are we judging it so soon? Its only a few months old for gods sake. When the 360 was this old was it in its prime with all those must have games and AAAs? NO! So people should just stop bashing and give the PS3 a little more time...thats all I'm saying. All this "PS3 will fail" "Xbox 360 has already won" crap is getting on my nerves, SONY has been the market leader for 2 generations in a row. You better believe they'll fight tooth and nail to keep it that way too. So don't count them or their 3rd console out yet. Like me and others have said before its too early to tell just who'll win right now and this will be one of the closest console races ever. May the best one win.
gnutux

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46 gnutux
Member since 2005 • 1341 Posts
[QUOTE="xX0LDSCH00LXx"][QUOTE="MGS9150"]I'm going to point out PS3s faults and 360s faults.

bad customer service
NO innovation
uses dvd 9
no standard HDD

PS3
expensive

Truth-slayer
your joking right?

Horrible hardware - have yet to see or hear about a broken XBOX (in reality, not the Internet) Good games shooters - then you're also saying Oblivion wasn't a good game? Not even Need for Speed: Carbon? NO innovation - look at the achievements, Trueskill, Media Extender, ATI Xenos, a working online service, and more Uses DVD9 - there's no problems using DVD9. It works great, most of the market DOESN'T plan to go high def. anytime soon. No standard HDD - The 20GB is quite standard, there's no other size, it's standardized. No standard wireless controllers - My controllers are all wireless, all four of them. I don't hate Sony, btw, I have 2 Sony TVs, and my battery for my laptop is a Sony battery and they work great. I just hate PS3. gnutux
Magical_Zebra

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#47 Magical_Zebra
Member since 2003 • 7960 Posts

[QUOTE="MGS9150"]I'm going to point out PS3s faults and 360s faults.

bad customer service
NO innovation
uses dvd 9
no standard HDD

PS3
expensive

xX0LDSCH00LXx
your joking right?

Interesting how he left out that the PS3

Has no rumble, the whole damn controller has to be replaced when batteries die, no damn games, every multiplat looks worse on PS3, PSN is a joke (but its teh free!!) and Blu ray is a joke!  Yea he has to be joking, that and a fanboy seeing how he conviently left out the PS3's faults...  :lol:

SkyRaid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48 SkyRaid
Member since 2004 • 2001 Posts
One problem What would they play?
mc2k4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49 mc2k4
Member since 2004 • 2525 Posts
You know what's caused this entire storm?  All of this fanboyism and bias?  Hype.  A HUGE amount of hype.  People expect Sony to live up to the hype right out of the launch gates.  Well, guess what?  It doesn't work that way.  Everyone needs time to get used to the console.  Developers, as well as gamers.  Once things come together, we can truly reign in the hype machine and calculate similarities.
ImagineGamer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50 ImagineGamer

[QUOTE="Truth-slayer"][QUOTE="xX0LDSCH00LXx"][QUOTE="MGS9150"]I'm going to point out PS3s faults and 360s faults.

bad customer service
NO innovation
uses dvd 9
no standard HDD

PS3
expensive

gnutux
your joking right?

Horrible hardware - have yet to see or hear about a broken XBOX (in reality, not the Internet) Good games shooters - then you're also saying Oblivion wasn't a good game? Not even Need for Speed: Carbon? NO innovation - look at the achievements, Trueskill, Media Extender, ATI Xenos, a working online service, and more Uses DVD9 - there's no problems using DVD9. It works great, most of the market DOESN'T plan to go high def. anytime soon. No standard HDD - The 20GB is quite standard, there's no other size, it's standardized. No standard wireless controllers - My controllers are all wireless, all four of them. I don't hate Sony, btw, I have 2 Sony TVs, and my battery for my laptop is a Sony battery and they work great. I just hate PS3. gnutux

you sir just totally owned him