Come on consoles, try to keep up. Too slow!

• 180 results
BassMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 227

User Lists: 0

#101 BassMan
Member since 2002 • 17943 Posts
@i_p_daily said:
@Pedro said:

@BassMan: As usual you are upset and console gamers continue to enjoy their gaming experience. The struggle is real.

Yeah he seems upset lol

This sums up bass perfectly :)

More like...

Avatar image for deactivated-6092a2d005fba
deactivated-6092a2d005fba

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#102 deactivated-6092a2d005fba
Member since 2015 • 22663 Posts

@BassMan said:
@i_p_daily said:
@Pedro said:

@BassMan: As usual you are upset and console gamers continue to enjoy their gaming experience. The struggle is real.

Yeah he seems upset lol

More like...

No, Pedro nailed it, you just can't get over the fact that I enjoy my games whatever the resolution/frame rate.

Now i'm taking a little break from AC Odyssey to post, and the best part is I have no idea of the resolution/frame rate, i'm just playing the game, sucks to be you :)

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#103 deactivated-6092a2d005fba

@HalcyonScarlet said:
@i_p_daily said:
@Pedro said:

Yeah he seems upset lol

Doesn't that work every time there's an 'inter-console' battle about resolution or tech specs? I think the only one's that can probably claim that is Nintendo fans. Let's not pretend Playstation and Xbox fans are just about that fun. They love their nerd wars here, as long as they can fight it. The new one is load times for next gen... You couldn't make it up.

You see there are lems/sheep/cows here that don't care about resolution/frame rates, and I happen to be one of them. Now find me a hermit who can say the same thing and that person is a liar. Enjoy your frames/resolution what ever they may be, and I will just enjoy the games I play :)

NoodleFighter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#104 NoodleFighter
Member since 2011 • 11821 Posts
@bluestars said:

just played forza 7 on my x (4k60) and switched to RDR2 (4k30) what difference is there supposed to be now because I didn’t see any

Both gorgeous looking and smooth running games

Now I know not one single pc gamer has the option to do what I have on there rig because of its ‘not having the best games’ restrictions on its platform, but if your one of the 100’s of millions slumming it at 1080/60 on pc and pretending you got better,then buy an x or next gen console and pretend no more

Your missing out on some great games being a pc only fanboy.

So what are these 'best games' on Xbox One X that aren't on PC? RDR2 is going to come to PC at some point. You do realize that people that own Xbox One X's are in the extreme minority and there are in fact far more people with PCs that rival and surpass it let alone the base consoles.

Avatar image for deactivated-5ea0704839e9e
deactivated-5ea0704839e9e

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#105 deactivated-5ea0704839e9e
Member since 2017 • 2335 Posts

@baelnergal: @NoodleFighter:

Yes i wouldnt call World of Warcraft low budget. Warcraft was one of *the* names in pc games. Id have to take a look at Warcraft. I dont follow the game scene like most here. Maybe im wrong on Dota as i was never at all into it. However i knew plenty of people that were, mainly because it seemed it could run easily on many hardware configurations. This was maybe 7 years ago? I could be wrong on that. A long time ago, lets say that.

Theres a difference in that type of comparison, anyways, where theres a constant revenue stream.

Lol whats the arguments being made again?

I forgot Half Life started as a mod but using a half life 2 analogy is not a good one.

So people are saying that Dota and WoW are big budget pc games?

PC_Rocks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#106 PC_Rocks
Member since 2018 • 8515 Posts

@ahmad_fj said:

@pc_rocks:

What's the special games for you then!!

Call of duty: modern warfare ?! ?

Can list dozens but feeling too lazy for that right now. Look up Noodle's PC exclusive thread for starters.

Anyway, the list you showed was nothing but cinematic TPS/TPA press 'X' to win with no variety or depth at all. That's what all Sony exclusives are, shallow gameplay propped up by presentation/cutscenes with an exception of Bloodborne.

Avatar image for deactivated-5ea0704839e9e
deactivated-5ea0704839e9e

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#107 deactivated-5ea0704839e9e
Member since 2017 • 2335 Posts

@pc_rocks:

Yah well to be fair the majority of modern fps games are designed for controllers and are point and click games on pc.

DaVillain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#108 DaVillain  Moderator  Online
Member since 2014 • 56560 Posts

@i_p_daily said:

No, Pedro nailed it, you just can't get over the fact that I enjoy my games whatever the resolution/frame rate.

Now i'm taking a little break from AC Odyssey to post, and the best part is I have no idea of the resolution/frame rate, i'm just playing the game, sucks to be you :)

Black Flag is still my favorite AC but it's always nice hearing you are playing something different for once.

Ahmad_FJ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#109 Ahmad_FJ
Member since 2019 • 14 Posts

@pc_rocks:

You don't have to drop a list of games, you just have to understand that your special games list aren't special for someone else.

For me I rather play a turn based rpg or open world rpg or a story telling cinematic cut scenes game than playing call of duty or fortnite or apex, other people prefer those games or lol and wow, it's all about you and what games you like to play

What you think of ghost of tsushima ?

Bluestars

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#110  Edited By Bluestars
Member since 2019 • 2789 Posts

@NoodleFighter:

You show me where I said xb1x games are not on pc then we can talk.

I’ll wait

But in the mean time i’m Going to have an hour on RDR2 in 4k on my X(not on pc)

But we’ll done on not mentioning my 60/30 FPS comment,there is little noticeable difference between the two in my experience

Pc misses out on games that are highly acclaimed on console...FACT

Pedro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 72

#111 Pedro
Member since 2002 • 70664 Posts

@BassMan said:

More like...

And the worse graphics. :)

HalcyonScarlet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#112  Edited By HalcyonScarlet
Member since 2011 • 13672 Posts

@i_p_daily said:
@HalcyonScarlet said:
@i_p_daily said:
@Pedro said:

Yeah he seems upset lol

Doesn't that work every time there's an 'inter-console' battle about resolution or tech specs? I think the only one's that can probably claim that is Nintendo fans. Let's not pretend Playstation and Xbox fans are just about that fun. They love their nerd wars here, as long as they can fight it. The new one is load times for next gen... You couldn't make it up.

You see there are lems/sheep/cows here that don't care about resolution/frame rates, and I happen to be one of them. Now find me a hermit who can say the same thing and that person is a liar. Enjoy your frames/resolution what ever they may be, and I will just enjoy the games I play :)

Me. I am willing to drop ALL settings including resolution (if computer is old) to hit that 60fps, gameplay comes first.

I'm the one who argues that PC gaming isn't about powerful computers, but customisation/choice in all areas and access to a ton of cheap digital games.

You can call me a liar, but I've been making this argument for long enough. Also there are tons of PC gamers who are the same. A lot of people still use older hardware to game. Lems and Cows can't argue steam statistics only when it suits them.

But coming on System Wars and talking about being 'only into games' is a bit of a cop out isn't it? I'd hope most people are different outside of the system wars game. Surely people aren't still fanboys when they log off from SWs.

PC_Rocks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#113 PC_Rocks
Member since 2018 • 8515 Posts

@ahmad_fj said:

@pc_rocks:

You don't have to drop a list of games, you just have to understand that your special games list aren't special for someone else.

For me I rather play a turn based rpg or open world rpg or a story telling cinematic cut scenes game than playing call of duty or fortnite or apex, other people prefer those games or lol and wow, it's all about you and what games you like to play

What you think of ghost of tsushima ?

Well, it was you who brought up a list of 'great' exclusives one can't play on PC. I was responding to that.

What I think of GoT? Well another Sony template cinematic TP action title or in other words Assassins Creed Japan.

DaVillain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#114 DaVillain  Moderator  Online

@HalcyonScarlet said:
@i_p_daily said:

Me. I am willing to drop ALL settings including resolution (if computer is old) to hit that 60fps, gameplay comes first.

I'm the one who argues that PC gaming isn't about powerful computers, but customisation/choice in all areas and access to a ton of cheap digital games.

You can call me a liar, but I've been making this argument for long enough. Also there are tons of PC gamers who are the same. A lot of people still use older hardware to game. Lems and Cows can't argue steam statistics only when it suits them.

But coming on System Wars and talking about being 'only into games' is a bit of a cop out isn't it? I'd hope most people are different outside of the system wars game. Surely people aren't still fanboys when they log off from SWs.

Make that two here!

I game on PC for several reasons, free online, ultimate BC, multitasking, cheaper games to buy then consoles, and what's the point about bragging about higher framerates when it's already available on PC? When it comes to console exclusives, I don't mind gaming in 30fps cause hey, there's no other way to play that game but on that console. It's true I game in 1440p, but at the same time, I for one don't even care about 4K gaming at all. I don't even brag about power, I'm a gamer first & foremost.

NoodleFighter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#115 NoodleFighter
Member since 2011 • 11821 Posts
@bluestars said:

@NoodleFighter:

You show me where I said xb1x games are not on pc then we can talk.

I’ll wait

But in the mean time i’m Going to have an hour on RDR2 in 4k on my X(not on pc)

But we’ll done on not mentioning my 60/30 FPS comment,there is little noticeable difference between the two in my experience

Pc misses out on games that are highly acclaimed on console...FACT

You implied it with RDR2. Also PC has the largest amount of high rated games both exclusive and non-exclusive. Consoles may have 2-3 more AAAs than PC a year but PC makes up for it with a much larger selection of AA and A games.

Not even going to bother arguing 60 vs 30 fps since despite OP's video not only showing the difference between 30 and 60 but 60 vs 140 and 240. It showed that it isn't just looking smoother but also quicker response times you get with higher frame rates. You and every other console gamer here simply replied with the typical "can't see a difference" comment. No matter how objectively true and obvious it becomes its clear that you guys will continue to wear blindfolds and try to push your subjectivity as fact. If 60fps doesn't matter then why is Forza 7 in 60fps then? Even on consoles devs won't go 30fps for certain types of games such as racing and fighting games. Instead of switching from games of different genres try playing a single game that allows you to switch between 30fps and 60fps or better yet try playing a fast paced shooter at 30fps and then 60fps. If you still can't see the difference after then either you're not using a 60hz display or you really are blind. You console gamers probably don't notice it because you're use to the limited movement and accuracy of your controllers with aim assist on top of it not making it as obvious and overall lack of 60fps games.

Pedro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 72

#116 Pedro
Member since 2002 • 70664 Posts

@HalcyonScarlet said:

Bit of a straw man argument. Developers always choose 30fps on consoles, because the graphics performance is an easier sell than gameplay performance to the mainstream and they need to show improvements generation on generation. Next gen they'll continue to choose 30fps.

I don't even think this is about preferences, but what console gamers are willing to accept. They could have made a big noise about this like they do with loot-boxes or other issues they get mad and vocal about. So I'm not buying the 'some people just prefer consoles'. That's a lazy way out of an argument console gamers struggle with, but they're all in with those tedious resolution and tech spec debates aren't they. They even don't mind a frame rate debate between them if they can show console x 'teh pwns' console y.

Straw man argument? You follow up that false claim with demonstrably false claim. Interesting.

Its all about preference. If console gamers wanted more performance they will game on devices with more performance. Its really that simple. Unless you are of the mindset that anyone that games on the consoles cannot game on PC. Your inability to understand preference is your shortcoming and unfortunately a sad state of ignorance.

Bluestars

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#117  Edited By Bluestars
Member since 2019 • 2789 Posts

@NoodleFighter:

WRONG

Read my post again

I’ll keep waiting

I’ve got plenty of non pc award winning games to play while I wait

And plenty of 60 FPS shooters on my consoles too

But I can’t tell the difference, you crying won’t change that

BassMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#118  Edited By BassMan

@i_p_daily said:
@BassMan said:
@i_p_daily said:
@Pedro said:

Yeah he seems upset lol

More like...

We have already established many times that you don't care about quality. I also don't care if your choice/preference is to play on console. None of this changes the fact that PC is better than consoles when it comes to quality. It is not about you or me, it is about comparing the platforms.

blueinheaven

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#119 blueinheaven
Member since 2008 • 5554 Posts
@BassMan said:
@blueinheaven said:

So you get an extra few frames in some games is that your big news? Most games there is very little improvement it's negligible most notably the exclusives you claim to have bought the Pro for.

You're the one constantly crying about 30fps on consoles so why are you now trying to argue the Pro gives improved framerates lol. The Pro's CPU is barely an improvement over standard PS4. Look up the specs. No wait, it wouldn't mean anything to you. You'll just have to take my word for it.

Go take a look at the launch of the Pro and listen to Cerny. Everything is 4K and HDR he didn't even mention the CPU because he was too embarrassed (and so he should be).

When the PS4 Pro came out, you had to rely on the developers to patch the game to enable a performance boost at 1080p. Now, you can actually enable boost mode in the PS4 Pro system settings and it will provide a performance boost when possible in all games.

http://www.pushsquare.com/news/2018/12/guide_ps4_pro_-_how_to_enable_boost_mode_4k_and_hdr_to_make_the_most_of_the_playstation_4_pro

I know all about performance and bottlenecks. The moment they announced the specs for the PS4 and X1, I was telling everyone the hardware was shit and the CPU was going to be a bottleneck. However, the GPU is also a bottleneck on some games for the base PS4. In these situations, the added GPU power of the Pro comes in to play.

I use my PS4 Pro to play Sony exclusives and NHL at 4K. I do not regret buying it as I play NHL a lot. It just sucks that these games are not available on PC and a lot of them don't run properly on console.

There are precious few games bottlenecked on PS4 by the GPU since most of the demanding games run at 30fps anyway you know this yourself you never stop crying about it.

Honestly, boost mode on Pro... I can't even remember if I have it switched on or not it makes so little difference. Of course every little helps and I don't blame anyone for buying a Pro over a standard PS4 (specially since I did the same thing myself) I'm just saying the extremely marginal increases in framerate are not what the Pro brings to the table it is ALL about resolution since that is what it was designed for.

Sony and MS both completely dropped the ball with the Pro and the X. At least MS are finally admitting framerate is important which presumably means Sony will have to do likewise for next gen or literally every game will be considered better on Xbox if they guarantee 60fps.

HalcyonScarlet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#120  Edited By HalcyonScarlet

@Pedro said:
@HalcyonScarlet said:

Bit of a straw man argument. Developers always choose 30fps on consoles, because the graphics performance is an easier sell than gameplay performance to the mainstream and they need to show improvements generation on generation. Next gen they'll continue to choose 30fps.

I don't even think this is about preferences, but what console gamers are willing to accept. They could have made a big noise about this like they do with loot-boxes or other issues they get mad and vocal about. So I'm not buying the 'some people just prefer consoles'. That's a lazy way out of an argument console gamers struggle with, but they're all in with those tedious resolution and tech spec debates aren't they. They even don't mind a frame rate debate between them if they can show console x 'teh pwns' console y.

Straw man argument? You follow up that false claim with demonstrably false claim. Interesting.

Its all about preference. If console gamers wanted more performance they will game on devices with more performance. Its really that simple. Unless you are of the mindset that anyone that games on the consoles cannot game on PC. Your inability to understand preference is your shortcoming and unfortunately a sad state of ignorance.

You and I both know what I was calling a straw man argument: "So you are saying that 7 year old hardware is not as strong as hardware today?". No one said that. And it isn't the point.

How is that a false claim? They cut the frame rate to get more out of the GPU. This is not news. It doesn't need a diagram. $400 launch hardware budget, diminishing gen on gen returns and block buster budgets to push those graphics as a selling point. And Sony and MS launched mid gen upgrades for what?

In fact, it's not your benign preference argument which I take issue with. It's the implication that console gamers are suddenly just about the games: "As usual you are upset and console gamers continue to enjoy their gaming experience." as if console gamers don't make a big noise about tech stuff.

Lets call this preference what it is. Console gamers do choose performance, they prefer graphical performance over gameplay performance (frame rate).

The most vocal group of gamers, console gamers, could ask for higher frame rates.

They're capable of making a big enough noise about graphics and developers hear them loud and clear:

""In fact, if you do a comparison shot between the native 1152x640 image and the scaled 1280x720, it's practically impossible to discern the difference. We would ignore it entirely were it not for the Internet's propensity for drama where none exists.

"In fact the reason we haven't mentioned this before in weekly updates, is the simple fact that it would have distracted conversation away from more important aspects of the game, and given tinfoil hats some new gristle to chew on as they catalogued their toenail clippings.""

https://www.eurogamer.net/articles/bungie-explains-halo-resolution

ThatDBFan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#121  Edited By ThatDBFan
Member since 2019 • 939 Posts

@BassMan: Oh look, it's Mr. Bass "Console Graphics give me migraines but I still play on consoles" Man, back at it bashing console graphics.

BassMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#122 BassMan

@thatdbfan said:

@BassMan: Oh look, it's Mr. Bass "Console Graphics give me migraines" Man, back at it bashing console graphics.

Please provide me with a quote where I said that. I am still waiting for quotes from @blueinheaven too.

blueinheaven

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#123 blueinheaven
@BassMan said:
@thatdbfan said:

@BassMan: Oh look, it's Mr. Bass "Console Graphics give me migraines" Man, back at it bashing console graphics.

Please provide me with a quote where I said that. I am still waiting for quotes from @blueinheaven too.

Hey @thatdbfan he has deleted all his comments claiming things like 30fps made him ill or someone on here has deleted them at his request. I remember replying to him and taking him to task over his moronic claims and those posts have gone too.

No drama, every single poster on here remembers and knows him for what he is no matter how much he denies it. He's not very well, if you know what I mean.

ThatDBFan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#124 ThatDBFan

@BassMan said:
@thatdbfan said:

Not a direct quote, but judging how your high horse ass is always spewing shit about console graphics, calling consoles a 'cancer', and making titles like, "come on consoles, try to keep up"- constantly taunting console gamers with your superior rig as if you're trying to make up for your man-size, or that you need to feel that you have to validate yourself.

As well as you seeming to have trouble accepting that some console gamers are content where they're at.

BassMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#125  Edited By BassMan

@blueinheaven said:
@BassMan said:
@thatdbfan said:

Hey @thatdbfan he has deleted all his comments claiming things like 30fps made him ill or someone on here has deleted them at his request. I remember replying to him and taking him to task over his moronic claims and those posts have gone too.

No drama, every single poster on here remembers and knows him for what he is no matter how much he denies it. He's not very well, if you know what I mean.

You guys are hilarious with your false claims and conspiracy theories. So desperate. LOL

ThatDBFan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#126 ThatDBFan

@BassMan said:
@blueinheaven said:
@BassMan said:
@thatdbfan said:

You guys are hilarious with your false claims and conspiracy theories. So desperate. LOL

LOL conspiracy theories

blueinheaven

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#128 blueinheaven
@BassMan said:
@blueinheaven said:
@BassMan said:
@thatdbfan said:

No conspiracy theories mate. You're not a well man. You literally live on here hating on consoles and bigging up your PC which trust me literally not one person in the world gives a shit about.

I think you need the kind of help you're not going to get on here.

BassMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#129 BassMan
@thatdbfan said:
@BassMan said:
@thatdbfan said:

Not a direct quote, but judging how your high horse ass is always spewing shit about console graphics, calling consoles a 'cancer', and making titles like, "come on consoles, try to keep up"- constantly taunting console gamers with your superior rig as if you're trying to make up for your man-size, or that you need to feel that you have to validate yourself.

As well as you seeming to have trouble accepting that some console gamers are content where they're at.

See, that is where the issue lies. You try to make things personal. It is not about me. My rig is one of many rigs that own consoles. You guys even mix up comments from other users and think that they come from me. I am in your heads and your fixation clouds your judgment and prevents you from making rational comments.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#130 deactivated-6092a2d005fba

@davillain-: @HalcyonScarlet: I resolution/frame rate, and here you are caring about at least 60fps.

ThatDBFan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#131  Edited By ThatDBFan

@BassMan said:
@thatdbfan said:
@BassMan said:
@thatdbfan said:

See, that is where the issue lies. You try to make things personal. It is not about me. My rig is one of many rigs that own consoles. You guys even mix up comments from other users and think that they come from me. I am in your heads and your fixation clouds your judgment and prevents you from making rational comments.

And here you are shooting yourself in the foot. You tried to refute my post... by doing exactly what I and others were talking about. Your obsession with how superior you are to console gamers prevents you from making a thread that leaves good discussions. As seen in the bold, you continue- even when you're trying to refute that you do this- to tell us how superior your setup is.

Here's a tip... Maybe... Just maybe... Console gamers wouldn't have such a problem with you if you could figure how to NOT flex your rig in every post and tell them how inferior they are. And maybe if you learned to accept some of them are content with where they're at, that could help.

BaelNergal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#132  Edited By BaelNergal
Member since 2019 • 570 Posts
@heirren said:

@baelnergal: @NoodleFighter:

Yes i wouldnt call World of Warcraft low budget. Warcraft was one of *the* names in pc games. Id have to take a look at Warcraft. I dont follow the game scene like most here. Maybe im wrong on Dota as i was never at all into it. However i knew plenty of people that were, mainly because it seemed it could run easily on many hardware configurations. This was maybe 7 years ago? I could be wrong on that. A long time ago, lets say that.

Theres a difference in that type of comparison, anyways, where theres a constant revenue stream.

Lol whats the arguments being made again?

I forgot Half Life started as a mod but using a half life 2 analogy is not a good one.

So people are saying that Dota and WoW are big budget pc games?

WoW is among one of the extremely rare set of video games that cost more than $50 million by current standards to develop prior to release. Keep in mind the actual development cost is probably much higher.

And, in general, if you check the list you'll notice that the vast majority of the list are ones that have a PC release. And with the release of Playstation Now, the list of non-PC releases has shrunk quite a bit. Looks to be Destiny and games like E.T. that no one wants to play.

BassMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#133  Edited By BassMan

@thatdbfan said:
@BassMan said:
@thatdbfan said:
@BassMan said:

And here you are shooting yourself in the foot. You tried to refute my post... by doing exactly what I and others were talking about. Your obsession with how superior you are to console gamers prevents you from making a thread that leaves good discussions. As seen in the bold, you continue- even when you're trying to refute that you do this- to tell us how superior your setup is.

Here's a tip... Maybe... Just maybe... Console gamers wouldn't have such a problem with you if you could figure how to NOT flex your rig in every post and tell them how inferior they are. And maybe if you learned to accept some of them are content with where they're at, that could help.

LOL, I had just finished saying that it is not about me. One of many means that it is not special. Seriously, get help.

Loading Video...

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#134 deactivated-6092a2d005fba

@davillain-: What do you mean for once? When I finish Odyssey I'm considering starting the Witcher 3.

I play a range of different games, just because I mainly talk about racers doesn't mean that's all I play, you have been reading to many posts from ghosts lol

HalcyonScarlet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#135 HalcyonScarlet

@i_p_daily: Yeah, caring about gameplay performance... That's awful. :-S

ThatDBFan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#136  Edited By ThatDBFan

@BassMan said:
@thatdbfan said:
@BassMan said:
@thatdbfan said:

LOL, I had just finished saying that it is not about me. One of many means that it is not special. Seriously, get help.

Loading Video...

When saying the shit you do, it becomes about you.

"come on consoles, try to keep up." With that title, you were taunting console gamers.

So to use this against you-

Loading Video...

lundy86_4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#137  Edited By lundy86_4  Online
Member since 2003 • 61551 Posts

@thatdbfan: It's clickbait, my man. Plenty of posters use provocative titles to entice opposing factions. Also, it's kinda hilarious how you're criticizing someone for favouring a system... In System Wars.

BassMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#138  Edited By BassMan

@thatdbfan said:
@BassMan said:
@thatdbfan said:
@BassMan said:

Loading Video...

"come on consoles, try to keep up." With that title, you were taunting console gamers.

Of course I am taunting. It is System Wars. My taunting was backed up with the video. I don't talk shit and not back it up like some others.

clone01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#139 clone01
Member since 2003 • 29835 Posts

Why do you care so much?

ThatDBFan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#140  Edited By ThatDBFan

@lundy86_4 said:

@thatdbfan: It's clickbait, my man. Plenty of posters use provocative titles to entice opposing factions. Also, it's kinda hilarious how you're criticizing someone for favouring a system... In System Wars.

It's not that he's favoring one... Heck I favor Xbox. To each their own. But it's how this dude goes about it.

ThatDBFan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#141 ThatDBFan

@BassMan said:
@thatdbfan said:
@BassMan said:
@thatdbfan said:
@BassMan said:

Loading Video...

Of course I am taunting. It is System Wars. My taunting was backed up with the video. I don't talk shit and not back it up like some others.

Do you not realize that you just further proved my point? Lol I am DONE.

lundy86_4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#142 lundy86_4  Online
Member since 2003 • 61551 Posts

@thatdbfan said:

It's not that he's favoring one... Heck I favor Xbox. To each their own. But it's how this dude goes about it.

Much like many posters on this board. Par for the course around here.

BassMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#143 BassMan

@thatdbfan said:
@BassMan said:
@thatdbfan said:
@BassMan said:
@thatdbfan said:

Loading Video...

Do you not realize that you just further proved my point? Lol I am DONE.

You are making it about me. You should focus on what I am actually saying instead of how I say it. Nothing I have said in this thread is dishonest. I have not made the focus about me except when defending personal attacks.

DaVillain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#144 DaVillain  Moderator  Online

@i_p_daily said:

@davillain-: @HalcyonScarlet: I resolution/frame rate, and here you are caring about at least 60fps.

Because it's already their to begin with I_P_Daily.

JasonOfA36

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#145 JasonOfA36
Member since 2016 • 3725 Posts

I was a person who thought going from 60 to 120/144hz wasn't a big difference. Boy, was I wrong.

If Persona 5: Royal and TOCS 3 aren't console exclusives, I've sold my PS4 a long time ago. Switch and PC gaming is all I'm doing atm.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#146 deactivated-6092a2d005fba

@HalcyonScarlet said:

@i_p_daily: Yeah, caring about gameplay performance... That's awful. :-S

Hey you're the one who said you also didn't care, I was just pointing out that you do :)

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#147 deactivated-6092a2d005fba

@davillain- said:
@i_p_daily said:

So what you're saying it that you do care gotcha :)

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#148 deactivated-6092a2d005fba

@BassMan said:
@i_p_daily said:
@BassMan said:
@i_p_daily said:
@Pedro said:

Yeah he seems upset lol

More like...

We have already established many times that you don't care about quality. I also don't care if your choice/preference is to play on console. None of this changes the fact that PC is better than consoles when it comes to quality. It is not about you or me, it is about comparing the platforms.

What we have established is that you're a hypocrite and can't stand gamers who play games for fun and not frames. Maybe one day you will learn how to play games properly :)

Epak_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#149  Edited By Epak_
Member since 2004 • 11911 Posts

Lawl, and here I just bought a N64 for my gf and am enjoying Mario 64 at 20-25 fps :D :D :D :D

DaVillain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#150  Edited By DaVillain  Moderator  Online

@i_p_daily said:
@davillain- said:
@i_p_daily said:

So what you're saying it that you do care gotcha :)

If that's how you see it, then be my guest.