Can You Honestly Say You Don't Want a PS3 with Trailers Like This

• 54 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

dc337

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#51 dc337
Member since 2008 • 2603 Posts

I can honestly say that I don't want a ps3.

Infamous has that bland ubisoft third person shooter look to it, while god of war 3 is only a trailer. I could care less if it ends up being good since I already have a stack of good 360 games that I still haven't played. I really don't have time for a ps3. If someone gave me one I would ebay it. I already have a blu-ray player so Sony is going to have to do a lot more to get me to buy one.

Andrew_Xavier

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#52 Andrew_Xavier
Member since 2007 • 9625 Posts
I own a ps3 and have zero interest in GOW3, GOW2 was extremely short, and this gen, short doesn't seem to cut it, I'm sure it'll do terribly in reviews if it's 4 hours long like GOW2.
Steppy_76

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#53 Steppy_76
Member since 2005 • 2857 Posts
[QUOTE="Gh0st_Of_0nyx"][QUOTE="eklineage"] lol arguing that a 360 has better hardware than ps3... lol ur funny. Too much brainwashing I assume or you just can't afford one.eklineage
I dont see these so called "superior" ps3 games at all seems like all the brainwashing is done by sony on ps3 ownes into tricking them into buy a system that was hyped to be the graphics king of graphics kings. But with inferior Multiplats like Fallout 3 and Buggy Orange Box it seems this "superior" console was just ony hype train gone amuck :lol:

stop trying to change the subject. You were talking about hardware. You know it and I know it. Ps3 is much better in terms of hardware. Lol @ u.

Yet the "superior" hardware has inferior multiplats and exclusives graphics crown going back and forth between the systems? Cows love to claim hardware superiority yet the games almost never support that. The superiority claim was from when the PS3 was supposed to blow the 360 out of the water on a regular basis, yet here in the real world it occasionally has games that arguably look mildly better. "Better" hardware?....debatable....."Much better" hardware?....not even close.
Blackbond

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#54 Blackbond
Member since 2005 • 24516 Posts
Who buys consoles based on trailers?