Can We All Agree The 360 Was The Best Hardcore Console This Gen?

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Miketheman83

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#101 Miketheman83
Member since 2010 • 3156 Posts

[QUOTE="PurpleMan5000"][QUOTE="Ribnarak"]

no thanks.
I myself don't like the Halo series or the Gears series.
That means: A 360 without halo 3, odst, 4, gears 2, 3.
You can have your Forza, and fable. 

However take any 2 franchises out of sony: ill take out resistance and killzone.
im left with:
Uncharted1,2,3, God of war, demons souls, warhawk, LBP, all stars battle royale, infamous, mgs4, MAG, heavenly sword, val. chronicles, heavy rain, ratched and clank: crack in time, journey, motorstorm apocalypse, yakuza 4, GT5

Upcoming:

• The Last of Us
  • God of War: Ascension
  • Dust 514
  • Beyond: Two Souls
  • Ni no Kuni
  • Sly Cooper: Thieves in Time
  • Tales of Xillia
  • The Witch and the Hundred Knights
  • Puppeteer
  • Atelier Ayesha: The Alchemist of Twilight Land
  • Until Dawn
  • Hyperdemsion Neptunia Victory
  • MLB 13: The Show

Ill take games over anything. Sorry thats just me tho ;) 
So for me. PS3 easily wins. 

Ribnarak

I couldn't imagine how somebody could like Uncharted but dislike Gears. I think both series are great, but they are also both 3rd person corridor shooters with chest-high walls when you get down to it. Uncharted gives a better illusion of openness and does a better job with set pieces, but the gameplay is pretty similar.

you're missing the point.
There's people out there that don't like halo and gears. What exclusives are they left with on the 360 that are top tier?.

whereas lets say you don't like a couple franchises on the ps3( i just picked any two), you're left with so many other top-notch exclusives.

Hypothetical: let a sony fanboy takeout 2 franchise from the 360 and let a 360 fanboy take out 2 franchises from the ps3. 

At most the 360 fanboy will takeout uncharted and the god of war series. BUt that still leaves with so many other awesome exclusives.

ANOTHER POINT: people don't have the money to buy all the games in a systems library. On average , kids/people buy the quality exclusives that get nice reviews. So in my opinion, ps3 wins in that category and by a long shot. :) 

You're missing the point. By saying "some people don't like this and that" you're using hypothetical situations. This thread isn't about hypothetical situations, it's about fact. Based on fact the 360 is a technically superior gaming console.

locopatho

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#102 locopatho
Member since 2003 • 24259 Posts

[QUOTE="Miketheman83"][QUOTE="Ribnarak"]

no thanks.

However take any 2 franchises out of sony: ill take out resistance and killzone.
im left with:
Uncharted1,2,3, God of war, demons souls, warhawk, LBP, all stars battle royale, infamous, mgs4, MAG, heavenly sword, val. chronicles, heavy rain, ratched and clank: crack in time, journey, motorstorm apocalypse, yakuza 4, GT5

Upcoming:

• The Last of Us
  • Dust 514
  • Ni no Kuni
  • Tales of Xillia
  • Puppeteer
  • Until Dawn

NathanDrakeSwag

Cool list of games bro. How is it possible that the PS3 gas this many exclusives yet the 360 still has more high rated games?

Because you are going by some 90+ rating scale that includes garbage like GRAW and PDZ because its the only way 360 doesn't get exposed as the joke it is.

Yeah only by including 360s tons of awesome games can 360 win :roll:

Just say what you fvcking mean: you're a fanboy and NO 360 games will EVER count for you no matter how brilliant or superior or new they are.

6_Shooter_25

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#103 6_Shooter_25
Member since 2013 • 219 Posts

Didn't really answer my question.Miketheman83

Would it surprise you to know that I don't really care to answer your question, because it's a stupid question?

Avatar image for deactivated-5e0e425ee91d8
deactivated-5e0e425ee91d8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#104 deactivated-5e0e425ee91d8
Member since 2007 • 22399 Posts
big a*s post/Heil68
So do you have that saved somewhere, or do you type it up each time? :P On topic, I haven't taken Xbox seriously since 2008. They stopped caring about giving me games Sony wasn't. I stopped giving them my money.
PurpleMan5000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#105 PurpleMan5000
Member since 2011 • 10531 Posts

[QUOTE="PurpleMan5000"][QUOTE="Ribnarak"]

no thanks.

im left with:

Upcoming:

• The Last of Us
  • Dust 514
  • Ni no Kuni
  • Tales of Xillia
  • Puppeteer
  • Until Dawn

Ribnarak

I couldn't imagine how somebody could like Uncharted but dislike Gears. I think both series are great, but they are also both 3rd person corridor shooters with chest-high walls when you get down to it. Uncharted gives a better illusion of openness and does a better job with set pieces, but the gameplay is pretty similar.

There's people out there that don't like halo and gears. What exclusives are they left with on the 360 that are top tier?.

whereas lets say you don't like a couple franchises on the ps3( i just picked any two), you're left with so many other top-notch exclusives.

Hypothetical: let a sony fanboy takeout 2 franchise from the 360 and let a 360 fanboy take out 2 franchises from the ps3. 

At most the 360 fanboy will takeout uncharted and the god of war series. BUt that still leaves with so many other awesome exclusives.

ANOTHER POINT: people don't have the money to buy all the games in a systems library. On average , kids/people buy the quality exclusives that get nice reviews. So in my opinion, ps3 wins in that category and by a long shot. :) 

Yeah, the PS3 has the better list of exclusives. The Wii is better still, and the PC is king, though we are only talking about consoles here.
McSkombi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#106 McSkombi
Member since 2006 • 842 Posts

-Most high rated game library (fact)

-More hardware and software sales  than the PS3 (fact)

-Better multiplat games (fact)

-Most  amount of downloadable content including games, movies, music and TV (fact)

- Most online features (fact)

-Most  comfortable controller (popular  opinion)

-Faster  download speeds and no mandatory installs(fact)

I'm  not sure how any true gamer can overlook these facts. Most Sony fans will say that none of this matters, it's all about exclusives. However if you look at the exclusive games on both platforms over 90 on Metacriric, they have the exact same amount. When you factor in 360/PC games the PS3 doesn't get the 360 comes out on top with more high rated games.

Sony fans can hate the 360 all you want but the 360 is technically a superior console based on facts. 

Miketheman83
It sure is in Bizarro World!!!
Avatar image for NathanDrakeSwag
NathanDrakeSwag

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#107 NathanDrakeSwag
Member since 2013 • 17392 Posts

[QUOTE="RR360DD"]

[QUOTE="NathanDrakeSwag"]

Please do tell us all these other features besides cross game chat.

locopatho

You can't even send voice messages on PSN. How fu*king archaic is that.

XBL is just a lot more intuitve in areas, such as sending mass invites. Being able to open numerous voice channels or chat with groups of people in parties. Even simple things like showing you on one screen what most of your friends are playing, what they've played recently etc. With PSN, you have to go into each of your friends individual profiles, and even then I don't think it shows what they played recently or what app theyve been using etc.

How about comparing trophies? NOW SYNCING TROPHIES! PLEASE WAIT 1 - 2 MINUTES!!!!

That sounds like the time it takes for 360s home page to load since the Kinect dashboard update.

Heil68

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#108 Heil68
Member since 2004 • 60721 Posts
Yeah, the PS3 has the better list of exclusives. .PurpleMan5000
Yup, the most hardcore, corest of core too.
Ribnarak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#109 Ribnarak
Member since 2008 • 2299 Posts

[QUOTE="Ribnarak"]

[QUOTE="PurpleMan5000"] I couldn't imagine how somebody could like Uncharted but dislike Gears. I think both series are great, but they are also both 3rd person corridor shooters with chest-high walls when you get down to it. Uncharted gives a better illusion of openness and does a better job with set pieces, but the gameplay is pretty similar.PurpleMan5000

Yeah, the PS3 has the better list of exclusives. The Wii is better still, and the PC is king, though we are only talking about consoles here.

yup lol. im not sure about wii since i haven't played it too often. I love their exclusives tho like mario galaxy, smash bros, etc.

And yes i agree, PC is the KING. but thats just a fact and itll always remain that way.  

Miketheman83

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#110 Miketheman83
[QUOTE="PurpleMan5000"]Yeah, the PS3 has the better list of exclusives. .Heil68

It's a shame every critic in the business disagrees with you guys. Better luck next gen?
PurpleMan5000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#111 PurpleMan5000

[QUOTE="Miketheman83"] Cool list of games bro. How is it possible that the PS3 gas this many exclusives yet the 360 still has more high rated games?locopatho

Because you are going by some 90+ rating scale that includes garbage like GRAW and PDZ because its the only way 360 doesn't get exposed as the joke it is.

Just say what you fvcking mean: you're a fanboy and NO 360 games will EVER count for you no matter how brilliant or superior or new they are.

He does sort of have a point about how the 360 has some high-scoring sports titles that get annual releases that came out before the PS3 was launched and games like Perfect Dark Zero scored AAA, while it would probably score below a 6.0 if it released today. What he doesn't bother to bring up, however, is just how awful the PS3 games were during its first couple of years in comparison, and how almost none of them would have scored above a 7.0 if reviewed by today's standards.
locopatho

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#112 locopatho

[QUOTE="locopatho"][QUOTE="RR360DD"]

You can't even send voice messages on PSN. How fu*king archaic is that.

XBL is just a lot more intuitve in areas, such as sending mass invites. Being able to open numerous voice channels or chat with groups of people in parties. Even simple things like showing you on one screen what most of your friends are playing, what they've played recently etc. With PSN, you have to go into each of your friends individual profiles, and even then I don't think it shows what they played recently or what app theyve been using etc.

NathanDrakeSwag

How about comparing trophies? NOW SYNCING TROPHIES! PLEASE WAIT 1 - 2 MINUTES!!!!

That sounds like the time it takes for 360s home page to load since the Kinect dashboard update.

Rule 1 of Cows: if in doubt, start lying and throw the word "Kinect" in there. I don't own Kinect. My dashboard loads straight away. I can compare achievements in 5 - 10 seconds.
Ribnarak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#113 Ribnarak

[QUOTE="Heil68"][QUOTE="PurpleMan5000"]Yeah, the PS3 has the better list of exclusives. .Miketheman83

It's a shame every critic in the business disagrees with you guys. Better luck next gen?

I asked for your list and you still havent. is it really that hard to provide a list? BTw those games i listed were off the top of my head.

locopatho

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#114 locopatho
[QUOTE="locopatho"]

PurpleMan5000

He does sort of have a point about how the 360 has some high-scoring sports titles that get annual releases that came out before the PS3 was launched and games like Perfect Dark Zero scored AAA, while it would probably score below a 6.0 if it released today. What he doesn't bother to bring up, however, is just how awful the PS3 games were during its first couple of years in comparison, and how almost none of them would have scored above a 7.0 if reviewed by today's standards.

Both of them have old games. Some of them are still worth playing. Kameo, a 360 launch game is still great. Resistance, a PS3 launch game, is laughably dated. It's just another dumbass Cow argument. Any made up reason to ignore a massive chunk of 360's 1st place library.
Heil68

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#115 Heil68
Member since 2004 • 60721 Posts

[QUOTE="Miketheman83"][QUOTE="Heil68"] Yup, the most hardcore, corest of core too. Ribnarak

I asked for your list and you still havent. is it really that hard to provide a list? BTw those games i listed were off the top of my head.

Halo/Gears/forza..done.
BPoole96

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#116 BPoole96
Member since 2008 • 22818 Posts

[QUOTE="BPoole96"][QUOTE="Miketheman83"] I'm not, I'm using 90+ as desirable games. The fact that they are all hardcore games is just an observation.

Miketheman83

What is a hardcore game? Examples please.

A game that isn't made for casuals.

Are you really going to obsess about the wording in the title and ignore the original post? 

Are you admitting that the wording in your title has nothing to do with the OP? You used the word hardcore, and then you list things such as:

• -More hardware and software sales  than the PS3 (fact)
  • -Most  amount of downloadable content including games, movies, music and TV (fact)
  • - Most online features (fact)
  • -Most  comfortable controller (popular  opinion)
  • -Faster  download speeds and no mandatory installs(fact)

which have absolutely nothing to do with a console being "Hardcore". You are unable to even give me examples of games that are hardcore. You say a hardcore game is one that is not made for casuals, but then we have games lke COD, which are rated higher than 90, and are clearly aimed towards casual gamers and is meant to be as accessible as possible. Matter of fact, tons of games this gen are meant to be super accessible for casual audiences.

NathanDrakeSwag

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#117 NathanDrakeSwag

[QUOTE="Miketheman83"] Cool list of games bro. How is it possible that the PS3 gas this many exclusives yet the 360 still has more high rated games?locopatho

I think Nintendo is a bigger joke than M$ but even they have more exclusives than 360. It is not an opinion man, 360 just doesn't have many exclusives and most of the ones it does have are really shitty failures like Too Human and Blue Dragon. It didn't coin the phrase HaloGearsForza by mistake, there is truth to it and you know it.

Krelian-co

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#118 Krelian-co
Member since 2006 • 13274 Posts

:lol:

oh wait, you are serious?

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Ribnarak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#119 Ribnarak

[QUOTE="Ribnarak"]

[QUOTE="Miketheman83"] It's a shame every critic in the business disagrees with you guys. Better luck next gen?Heil68

Halo/Gears/forza..done.

nice list. :lol: , too bad the OP won't ever understand how lame that "list" is.

Miketheman83

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#120 Miketheman83

[QUOTE="Miketheman83"]

[QUOTE="BPoole96"] What is a hardcore game? Examples please.BPoole96

Are you really going to obsess about the wording in the title and ignore the original post? 

Are you admitting that the wording in your title has nothing to do with the OP? You used the word hardcore, and then you list things such as:

• -Most  amount of downloadable content including games, movies, music and TV (fact)

which have absolutely nothing to do with a console being "Hardcore". You are unable to even give me examples of games that are hardcore. You say a hardcore game is one that is not made for casuals, but then we have games lke COD, which are rated higher than 90, and are clearly aimed towards casual gamers and is meant to be as accessible as possible. Matter of fact, tons of games this gen are meant to be super accessible for casual audiences.

The game console with the best multiplat GAMES, most amount of downloadable GAME content and most high rated GAMES has nothing to do with GAMES? Are you on crack?
PurpleMan5000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#121 PurpleMan5000
[QUOTE="Ribnarak"]

[QUOTE="Miketheman83"] It's a shame every critic in the business disagrees with you guys. Better luck next gen?Heil68

Halo/Gears/forza..done.

Don't forget Dance Central. I bet they come out with a new one that just steals the show at E3.
locopatho

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#122 locopatho

[QUOTE="locopatho"]

NathanDrakeSwag

I think Nintendo is a bigger joke than M$ but even they have more exclusives than 360. It is not an opinion man, 360 just doesn't have many exclusives and most of the ones it does have are really shitty failures like Too Human and Blue Dragon. It didn't coin the phrase HaloGearsForza by mistake, there is truth to it and you know it.

As I said: none of their games will ever count for you. There's literally hundreds of great games on 360 but you'll smash your head into a brick wall over and over again going LOL NO GAMEZ KINECT. 360 kicked PS3's ass in overall library and Wii kicked PS3's ass in exclusives. So enjoy your lastplacestation, it didn't win a thing ;)
Ribnarak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#123 Ribnarak

[QUOTE="locopatho"]

locopatho

As I said: none of their games will ever count for you. There's literally hundreds of great games on 360 but you'll smash your head into a brick wall over and over again going LOL NO GAMEZ KINECT. 360 kicked PS3's ass in overall library and Wii kicked PS3's ass in exclusives. So enjoy your lastplacestation, it didn't win a thing ;)

can you list some of these "great" games.

Krelian-co

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#124 Krelian-co

[QUOTE="BPoole96"][QUOTE="Miketheman83"] I'm not, I'm using 90+ as desirable games. The fact that they are all hardcore games is just an observation.

Miketheman83

What is a hardcore game? Examples please.

Sohardcore.jpg

NathanDrakeSwag

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#125 NathanDrakeSwag

[QUOTE="locopatho"]

locopatho

And they are all available on other platforms except for HaloGearsForza.

BPoole96

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#126 BPoole96

[QUOTE="BPoole96"]

[QUOTE="Miketheman83"] A game that isn't made for casuals.

Miketheman83

The game console with the best multiplat GAMES, most amount of downloadable GAME content and most high rated GAMES has nothing to do with GAMES? Are you on crack?

Hence why I bolded movies, music and TV numb nuts. Plus you mentioned game sales, download speeds, online features, and control comfort, all of which have nothing at all to do with determining how hardcore something is.

Krelian-co

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#127 Krelian-co

[QUOTE="locopatho"]

locopatho

why would anyone play multiplats on 360? it is a poor mans pc and 99% of their library is better played on a real pc.

Miketheman83

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#128 Miketheman83

[QUOTE="Miketheman83"][QUOTE="BPoole96"]

BPoole96

Hence why I bolded movies, music and TV numb nuts. Plus you mentioned game sales, download speeds, online features, and control comfort, all of which have nothing at all to do with determining how hardcore something is.

Obsessing about what is hardcore and casual is semantics. You and I both know what is hardcore and what isn't. If you have an argument that proves the original post isn't based on fact I'd love to hear it.
PurpleMan5000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#129 PurpleMan5000

[QUOTE="locopatho"][QUOTE="NathanDrakeSwag"]

Krelian-co

why would anyone play multiplats on 360? it is a poor mans pc and 99% of their library is better played on a real pc.

I feel the same way, but a lot of people just buy one console and stick with it.
Miketheman83

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#130 Miketheman83

Krelian-co

Only in cow fantasy world does move not exist and everyone plays games on the PC :lol: Digging deep.
kuraimen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#131 kuraimen
Member since 2010 • 28078 Posts
If by hardcore you mean that it has no games then I agree.
Frostbite24

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#133 Frostbite24
Member since 2003 • 4536 Posts

There's no such thing as a hardcore console. They're all casualized. The hardcore experience can be found only on the PC.

locopatho

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#134 locopatho

Krelian-co

Cos I want to. If you want to say the PS3 goes better as a secondary with a PC, then a 360, then sure, I agree with that. When discussing which console is better in general, they have to stand on their own merits though.
tenaka2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#135 tenaka2
Member since 2004 • 17958 Posts

kinect

Krelian-co

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#136 Krelian-co

[QUOTE="Krelian-co"]

[QUOTE="locopatho"] As I said: none of their games will ever count for you. There's literally hundreds of great games on 360 but you'll smash your head into a brick wall over and over again going LOL NO GAMEZ KINECT. 360 kicked PS3's ass in overall library and Wii kicked PS3's ass in exclusives. So enjoy your lastplacestation, it didn't win a thing ;)Miketheman83

Only in cow fantasy world does move not exist and everyone plays games on the PC :lol: Digging deep.

i think your trauma with cows is affecting your thinking, or just your usual lack of neurones, please elaborate:

how is a cow fantasy that everyone plays on pc, do tell me please.

locopatho

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#137 locopatho

NathanDrakeSwag

So what? (and there's tons more exclusives then that. You just ignore them cos you're a lying fanboy) If you need to strap a PC to your PS3 to beat 360, it just shows how weak the PS3 is.

If all you care about is exclusives then the Wii won.

Miketheman83

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#138 Miketheman83

There's no such thing as a hardcore console. They're all casualized. The hardcore experience can be found only on the PC.

Frostbite24
The PC has no place in this thread. Most console gamers don't care about PC, nor do I. This is a strictly 360 vs. PS3 thread.
Avatar image for deactivated-58b6232955e4a
deactivated-58b6232955e4a

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#139 deactivated-58b6232955e4a
Member since 2006 • 15594 Posts
The fecalbox was the worst console this gen.
Krelian-co

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#140 Krelian-co

[QUOTE="Krelian-co"]

[QUOTE="locopatho"] As I said: none of their games will ever count for you. There's literally hundreds of great games on 360 but you'll smash your head into a brick wall over and over again going LOL NO GAMEZ KINECT. 360 kicked PS3's ass in overall library and Wii kicked PS3's ass in exclusives. So enjoy your lastplacestation, it didn't win a thing ;)locopatho

Cos I want to. If you want to say the PS3 goes better as a secondary with a PC, then a 360, then sure, I agree with that. When discussing which console is better in general, they have to stand on their own merits though.

but in the real world most people can afford two systems, or at least the better one the pc, which makes the xbox highly irrelevant.

BPoole96

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#141 BPoole96

[QUOTE="BPoole96"]

[QUOTE="Miketheman83"] The game console with the best multiplat GAMES, most amount of downloadable GAME content and most high rated GAMES has nothing to do with GAMES? Are you on crack?Miketheman83

Obsessing about what is hardcore and casual is semantics. You and I both know what is hardcore and what isn't. If you have an argument that proves the original post isn't based on fact I'd love to hear it.

I'm pointing out that your majority of support for your OP is irrelevent. Take away all those irreleent things and we are left with "360 has more high rated hardcore games". Since that is really you're only relevant point, I feel it should be looked into more, and determining what is hardcore and what is not is important to your argument, since that is really your only point.

ChaltierX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#142 ChaltierX
Member since 2009 • 1128 Posts

The highlight was definitely RROD. 

locopatho

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#143 locopatho

[QUOTE="locopatho"][QUOTE="Krelian-co"]

Krelian-co

but in the real world most people can afford two systems, or at least the better one the pc, which makes the xbox highly irrelevant.

In the real world 10s of millions of people prefer consoles. It makes 360 the least relevant SECONDARY console. Many, many people use it as their main machine tho. And at that job, it's the best.
Miketheman83

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#144 Miketheman83

Krelian-co

PC gamers are a very small minority of the gaming community as a whole. It's really not even relevant outside of system wars. Most retail outlets don't even sell PC games.

The 360 having tons if multiplats the PS3 doesn't alone makes the 360 a Better  standalone console. 

Eddie-Vedder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#145 Eddie-Vedder
Member since 2003 • 7810 Posts

Facts are the PS3 has more high rated retail games according to industry critics(Metacritic+Gamerankings)

Facts are the PS3 has more high rated exclusives.

Facts are the PS3 has more high rated New IP's.

Facts are the PS3 had more award winning games.

More GOTY's.

More Console Graphics Kings.

TLHBFR.

:lol:

Frostbite24

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#146 Frostbite24
Member since 2003 • 4536 Posts
[QUOTE="Frostbite24"]

Miketheman83
The PC has no place in this thread. Most console gamers don't care about PC, nor do I. This is a strictly 360 vs. PS3 thread.

I think it is funny you say most console gamers don't care about the pc when there are tons in this thread asking why they would play multiplats on the 360 when they could play the superior version on the PC. So PC doesn't matter to consolites but if it fits their agenda squabbling over who's best, they do care about the PC? Make up your mind.
Krelian-co

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#147 Krelian-co

[QUOTE="Krelian-co"]

[QUOTE="locopatho"] Cos I want to. If you want to say the PS3 goes better as a secondary with a PC, then a 360, then sure, I agree with that. When discussing which console is better in general, they have to stand on their own merits though.locopatho

In the real world 10s of millions of people prefer consoles. It makes 360 the least relevant SECONDARY console. Many, many people use it as their main machine tho. And at that job, it's the best.

well to each their own, i still think pc + ps3 is the way to go.

locopatho

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#148 locopatho

Krelian-co

We agree, we are just discussing different things. When talking about a console to pair with a PC, PS3 > Xbox. When talking about a standalone console, Xbox > PS3.
NathanDrakeSwag

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#149 NathanDrakeSwag

[QUOTE="locopatho"] As I said: none of their games will ever count for you. There's literally hundreds of great games on 360 but you'll smash your head into a brick wall over and over again going LOL NO GAMEZ KINECT. 360 kicked PS3's ass in overall library and Wii kicked PS3's ass in exclusives. So enjoy your lastplacestation, it didn't win a thing ;)locopatho

So what? (and there's tons more exclusives then that. You just ignore them cos you're a lying fanboy) If you need to strap a PC to your PS3 to beat 360, it just shows how weak the PS3 is.

If all you care about is exclusives then the Wii won.

In terms of games it goes PS3>Wii>360, in sales it goes Wii>PS3>360. Multiplats will always be better on PC so you have no argument there. What does 360 win at? $60 a year to watch netflix and play Call of Halo online?

The only people who benefit from 360 is M$ and Duracell. Gamers get nothing in return but multiplats that are better elsewhere.

SecretPolice

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#150 SecretPolice
Member since 2007 • 44277 Posts

Krelian-co

One system, 360, needing 2 systems PC / PS3 to beat it has always been the last refuge for cows this entire gen. :P