Can anybody say Square's a hypocrite?

• 111 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Avatar image for blazinpuertoroc
blazinpuertoroc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 0

#101 blazinpuertoroc
Member since 2004 • 12245 Posts
if square wanted money then infinite undiscovery and star ocean 4 should be MULTIPLAT not excluse to 360, but microsoft has money...
ocinom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#102 ocinom
Member since 2008 • 1385 Posts
So much cow insecurity. Face it SE like the 360 and Wii more than the PS3. Only fanboys think FFXIII versus can only run on the PS3 so there's really no point arguing here, you lose a great exclusive, awww soooo sad :cry:
Jyuusandaime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#103 Jyuusandaime
Member since 2007 • 195 Posts
[QUOTE="jazreal"][QUOTE="rybe1025"]

Wow there is cows still this upset by this? Face it SQuare sems to prefer the 360 over PS3. Look at all the games either been developed or published by SE

Last Remant(360 timed exclusive) -360 does not have to wait unlike how the cows have to wait with FF13

FF mmo (360 only current gen console with it )

Project Sylpheed ( 360 exclusive) Say what you want about the game but it is another game for the 360 libary that SE did not want to take the time to put on PS3.

FF13 (same day release everywhere in the world but Japan) SE wants to make sure the 360 fans do not have to wait unlike how the PS3 fans have to on Last Remant

Star Ocean 4( 360 exclusive ) Star Ocean was known as Playstation title and now not even announced for the PS3

Infinite Undiscovery ( 360 exclusive )

njean777

Good call my friend ;) I'd like to see how the cows spin THOSE facts ;)

lol i love your sig because it wont happen and you want it to so bad

1. ill give you that one thats bs but whatever

[ Yes it's being fanboyish. ]

2.on ps2 and pc you lose

[ The PS2 version sucked and that's last gen. And just so you know, PC is a system, not a console. So no, you lose. ]

3.lol

[ Oh they got another game from SE?! :lol: ]

4.lol at you guys saying we (ps3) owners have to wait cuz we do not have to wait

[ Actually, many did and most of them were obviously pissed when they heard that FFXIII is going to the 360. You're just not one of them. ]

5. so4 is not confirmed exclusive and it wont be

[ SE said that they had no plans on making SO4 in the PS3. SO4's website also said that they're for the 360, for now. I won't brag about its exclusivity (since I know what happened to FFXIII) though SE made the right choice because their dev problems in the 360 will be minimal or might be nothing at all :lol: ]

infinite undiscovery looks like a generic pos so......

[ What about PS3's "Untitled and TBA" RPG games? That's even more generic ]

Foxhound_spy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#104 Foxhound_spy
Member since 2007 • 658 Posts

Lems keep confusing me these days...........

They keep praising SE for their desicion to make all ex-PS3 exclusive games multiplat because SE need money and so everyone can enjoy playing it together...........

But at the same time they praising SE for making exclusive games for 360 and then making fun at cows.........

HYPOCRITE ?

njean777

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#105 njean777
Member since 2007 • 3807 Posts
[QUOTE="njean777"][QUOTE="jazreal"][QUOTE="rybe1025"]

Wow there is cows still this upset by this? Face it SQuare sems to prefer the 360 over PS3. Look at all the games either been developed or published by SE

Last Remant(360 timed exclusive) -360 does not have to wait unlike how the cows have to wait with FF13

Project Sylpheed ( 360 exclusive) Say what you want about the game but it is another game for the 360 libary that SE did not want to take the time to put on PS3.

FF13 (same day release everywhere in the world but Japan) SE wants to make sure the 360 fans do not have to wait unlike how the PS3 fans have to on Last Remant

Star Ocean 4( 360 exclusive ) Star Ocean was known as Playstation title and now not even announced for the PS3

Jyuusandaime

2.on ps2 and pc you lose

[ The PS2 version sucked and that's last gen. And just so you know, PC is a system, not a console. So no, you lose. ]

3.lol

4.lol at you guys saying we (ps3) owners have to wait cuz we do not have to wait

[ Actually, many did and most of them were obviously pissed when they heard that FFXIII is going to the 360. You're just not one of them. ]

[ SE said that they had no plans on making SO4 in the PS3. SO4's website also said that they're for the 360, for now. I won't brag about its exclusivity (since I know what happened to FFXIII) though SE made the right choice because their dev problems in the 360 will be minimal or might be nothing at all :lol: ]

2. still on ps2 and pc so you really cant count it for anything

3. game sucked nuff said

4. no i was a little mad not much but i love how you guys say that we have to wait just so you know the ps3 is not region coded so we dont have to wait for anything but 360 fanboys do.

5. after the sales im sure it will go to ps3 nomura is a ps3 fanboy and we can see this because his game FF13vs is still exclusive to ps3 and he didnt want FF13 on ps3 the shareholders did and just to let you know for every 360 owner that buys FF13 you are paying sony also.

6. Valkyria chronicles looks actually very good and different, Last remnant looks ok ill wait for reviews but im excited for it, FF13vs looks 10x better then FF13 (to me at least). all the rest i could care less for so......

SSCyborg

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#106 SSCyborg
Member since 2007 • 7625 Posts

if square wanted money then infinite undiscovery and star ocean 4 should be MULTIPLAT not excluse to 360, but microsoft has money...blazinpuertoroc

Because Square has power over a MS IP amirite?

HawtHawt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#107 HawtHawt
Member since 2008 • 115 Posts

maybe sony fans think that...i can't believe there actually crying in a corner because the 360 got final fantasy 13mlbslugger86

lol, it's truely sad how sony fanboys react to this news

HawtHawt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#108 HawtHawt
Member since 2008 • 115 Posts

They keep praising SE for their desicion to make all ex-PS3 exclusive games multiplat because SE need money and so everyone can enjoy playing it together...........

But at the same time they praising SE for making exclusive games for 360 and then making fun at cows.........

HYPOCRITE ?

Foxhound_spy

sony fanboys are the most hypocritical...they whine and cry about 360 owners getting a great game

njean777

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#109 njean777
Member since 2007 • 3807 Posts
[QUOTE="Foxhound_spy"]

HYPOCRITE ?

HawtHawt

sony fanboys are the most hypocritical...they whine and cry about 360 owners getting a great game

so what we still get the game plus we can play it when it comes out in japan. it doesnt matter if its multi-plat i still can get it before the lemmings.

Ragnarok1051

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#110 Ragnarok1051
Member since 2007 • 20238 Posts
[QUOTE="Foxhound_spy"]

HYPOCRITE ?

HawtHawt

No what he said is pretty true, nothing you said proved anything.

Jyuusandaime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#111 Jyuusandaime
Member since 2007 • 195 Posts
[QUOTE="Jyuusandaime"][QUOTE="njean777"][QUOTE="jazreal"][QUOTE="rybe1025"]

njean777

2.on ps2 and pc you lose

3.lol

2. still on ps2 and pc so you really cant count it for anything

[ Still a lose since you can't count it in the "the only current gen console with FFXI" topic ]

3. game sucked nuff said

[ In your sense it did. ]

4. no i was a little mad not much but i love how you guys say that we have to wait just so you know the ps3 is not region coded so we dont have to wait for anything but 360 fanboys do.

[ And I love it how you state your opinion that 360 users have to wait, the fact that their hands are actually full in playing games that are more than enough to keep them occupied. With 360's gaming library, why wait if still satisfied? :lol:]

5. after the sales im sure it will go to ps3 nomura is a ps3 fanboy and we can see this because his game FF13vs is still exclusive to ps3 and he didnt want FF13 on ps3 the shareholders did and just to let you know for every 360 owner that buys FF13 you are paying sony also.

[ Is that so? Oh poor Sony, now they are clinging to 360's gaming advantage just to boost their sales that the PS3 never gave them :lol: ]

6. Valkyria chronicles looks actually very good and different, Last remnant looks ok ill wait for reviews but im excited for it, FF13vs looks 10x better then FF13 (to me at least). all the rest i could care less for so......

[ 10x better? In my goggles it was greater than that :lol: and my opinion would be "Infinite Undiscovey looks great in its own way. And it's good to know that the PS3 is getting more games that will give cows another insane boost of strength and aggression to charge the lemmings since the Movie Gear Salad 4: Project Perfect 10 incident because it's going to be another fun time in SW. " ]