Call of Duty: MW 2 POLL (Purchase Related)

• 73 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Dead-Memories

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 190

User Lists: 0

#51 Dead-Memories
Member since 2008 • 6587 Posts
[QUOTE="MUSH_IS_PWNs"][QUOTE="Frozzik"]

erm, why isn't PC an option? I personally won;t be getting this. Like all the other rehashes ( looking at you FIFA, Madden, Pro Evo, etc etc), they bore me to death. Sick of this type of FPS too. More games like STALKER please.

Although I disagree with you because I like the Call of Duty games, I do agree with you that there should be more FPS games like Stalker or Far Cry or Crysis or Bioshock or Borderlands but I personally don't play most FPS games like Halo, Battlefield, Rainbow Six, or any of that.

STALKER is easily one of the better FPS of this gen.
Toriko42

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 45

#52 Toriko42
Member since 2006 • 27562 Posts
Xbox 360 hardened edition is my jam come November
SilverChimera

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#53 SilverChimera
Member since 2009 • 9256 Posts

[QUOTE="SilverChimera"]most likely ps3 used. since used on pc isnt the best option.Puckhog04

You can't buy used PC games. :|

but people still sell them :P
Doolz2024

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

#54 Doolz2024
Member since 2007 • 9623 Posts
I'm getting it for the 360.
XanderZane

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#55 XanderZane
Member since 2006 • 5174 Posts

Getting it for XBox 360 because all my friends will be playing it on the XBox 360. Most of my friends do not even own a PS3.

Avatar image for TIE_Elite_Pilot
TIE_Elite_Pilot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#56 TIE_Elite_Pilot
Member since 2004 • 829 Posts

Had a blast with Cod4 online on Xbox Live, so i'll pickup the sequel for 360, and have a blast yet again.

NinjaDuckling

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#57 NinjaDuckling
Member since 2009 • 965 Posts
PC...eventually.
rcignoni

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#58 rcignoni
Member since 2004 • 8863 Posts
None, but if I did it would be on PC.
RTUUMM

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#59 RTUUMM
Member since 2008 • 4859 Posts
I dont want to give ACTIVISION my $$$ so IF I buy it (and thats one big IF), it will be used for the TREY
Spartan8907

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#60 Spartan8907
Member since 2006 • 3731 Posts
Why no PC option? If I buy it, it'll be for PC.
imprezawrx500

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#61 imprezawrx500
Member since 2004 • 19187 Posts
so there is no option for the only hd version? anyway I will only get it if it isn't just a cod4 with a new coat of paint.
NielsNL

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#62 NielsNL
Member since 2005 • 4346 Posts

None. Not my genre.

TheLordHimself

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 35

#63 TheLordHimself
Member since 2005 • 3316 Posts

Hmm part of me wants to stick it to Activision, but another part of me wants to get my Call of Duty fix... What to do?! lol

Youngins
Get the game pre-owned. That's what I'm doing.
Cyberfairy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#64 Cyberfairy
Member since 2003 • 5180 Posts

I'm not planning to buy this right away, but if I do it'll be on PC, because of free map-packs and player-created maps.

BoloTheGreat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#65 BoloTheGreat
Member since 2008 • 3483 Posts

None. Death to Activision and their microtransaction business model.

Wasdie

Did you hear the dude form infinty ward on Game Trialers? He was talking about how their business model is the future and how Devs SHOULD be doing shorter campaigns so they can sell it back to them later as DLC. He mentioned partioning resources FROM THE START of developemnt into 3 sections and working on them concurently. Im sorry IW, did i just hear you are trying to make the DLC WITH the game then withhold it?Then whining about how your Multiplayer is enough for a full game and telling us all how nice you are being NOT selling that seperately (seriosuly watch the vid)

You singleplayer is already really REALLY short and your on-line seems lacking in out of the box maps, why would you develop something side by side with no intention of putting it on the disk. This is Ubisoft level asshattery. This isn't development stratergy, it's extortion.

Cyberfairy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#66 Cyberfairy
Member since 2003 • 5180 Posts

[QUOTE="Wasdie"]

BoloTheGreat

Did you hear the dude form infinty ward on Game Trialers? He was talking about how their business model is the future and how Devs SHOULD be doing shorter campaigns so they can sell it back to them later as DLC. He mentioned partioning resources FROM THE START of developemnt into 3 sections and working on them concurently. Im sorry IW, did i just hear you are trying to make the DLC WITH the game then withhold it?Then whining about how your Multiplayer is enough for a full game and telling us all how nice you are being NOT selling that seperately (seriosuly watch the vid)

You singleplayer is already really REALLY short and your on-line seems lacking in out of the box maps, why would you develop something side by side with no intention of putting it on the disk. This is Ubisoft level asshattery. This isn't development stratergy, it's extortion.

Hmm, think I'm gonna skip this game after all after reading this. TF2 is all I need anyways.

CAPGOD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#67 CAPGOD
Member since 2009 • 237 Posts

None, they can suck it.

Racer850

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#68 Racer850
Member since 2009 • 2293 Posts

The top one since I think the 360s hardware failures and nickle and diming of MS made me switch to PS3 and E-by that PoS.

patriots7672
Please stop with the fanboyism. Anyway i'll be buying the Xbox 360 version since the 360 controller is better for FPS games.
BoloTheGreat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#69 BoloTheGreat
Member since 2008 • 3483 Posts

[QUOTE="BoloTheGreat"]

[QUOTE="Wasdie"]

Cyberfairy

Hmm, think I'm gonna skip this game after all after reading this. TF2 is all I need anyways.

Here is the vid, he sounds pretty reasonable but if you take a step back and think about what he is discussing/ hinting at you being to think "Hang on..."

Gametrailers are ultra console-centic fail most of the time anyway (their converstations are usually face-palm worthy)

NielsNL

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#70 NielsNL
Member since 2005 • 4346 Posts

[QUOTE="Wasdie"]

BoloTheGreat

The gaming press could actually make a statement by scoring the game low if it's too low on content (are you reading this Gamespot?!) That's what needs to happen.MW2 getting A scores all over the place will make Activision think twice before leaving out content to sell later next time.

InfiniteBlak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#71 InfiniteBlak
Member since 2009 • 794 Posts
dont think i am going to get it but if i were to do so, it would be on the 360.
KungfuKitten

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 42

#72 KungfuKitten
Member since 2006 • 27389 Posts

How many times do we have to answer that we're not getting it :P
It makes it easier every time though.
Not getting it.

Maqda7