Call of Duty: Ghosts: Defense: The Thread 2!

• 67 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

TREAL_Since

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 TREAL_Since
Member since 2005 • 11946 Posts

This post isn't strictly about "defending" a game. Rather, it is intrinsically about ministering rational perception in the study of games and their design between and amongst each other. By the way, I absolutely LOVE Killzone and Battlefield, which I'll be buying instead of Call of Duty Ghosts. Battlefield 4 on PC and Shadow Fall on Da Quad :cool:! Crazy shit, huh?  Here we go! Turn up!

- - - 

"Nothing new! Copy of Battlefield!"

^ That is the general consensus for Ghosts that I've personally come across in reading comments from various sites like System Wars, YouTube, and N4G. Another mind-numbing complaint in my opinion is for the graphics. Sure, one has got to admit that Ghosts doesn't look like an amazing next generation game. Textures in most instances are dull and animations are not as fluid and detailed as other AAA shooters. Though are the graphics that essential as long as its stability is intact? Is it true that hardcore gamers consider graphical fidelity more than anything else? It seems at first sight that many gamers around the world, who most definitely rise to any occasion to ridicule Call of Duty, will condemn the game based on merits of graphics and new engines rather than game design. The majority of complaints are more in tune with what I'd liken a casual consumer to lament about.

Just how exactly is Call of Duty Ghost more of the same from a design aspect? What makes the sequels of other AAA shooters on the market more of a worthy upgrade than their predecessors? As someone who plays and studies a myriad of shooters out there, I genuinely can't find one that is uniquely above and beyond. Let's list what Ghosts adds over previous entries:

• Seven new game modes. I'd like to take to the time to emphasize just how critical adding new game modes to an online shooter is. It's a criminally underlooked endeavor by developers around the world and rare to see with sequels. It also serves as one of the biggest ways to literally change the way you play a multplayer game. How many shooters on the market are adding even two new game modes per sequel?

• New maneuverability. Mantling, knee sliding, and lean around corners. These are not new mechanics to the genre, but add more variety in Call of Duty's gameplay creating tactical circumstances within the environments and in engaging other players. It all looks smooth and seamless, too. A general rule of thumb that I have is the more options a player has at their disposal, the deeper and varied the experience can be (if balanced correctly).

• Completely customizable soldiers. Personalize your character from head to toe and even create a female soldier. COD equality lol. A small addition on its own, but cool none-the-less. Personalization and making something your own is big for folks believe it or not.

• Squads system. Don't get this mistakened for the squad system found in Battlefield or Killzone. Here, you have up to 10 soldiers that you can separately personalize, upgrade, prestige, and play with. This acts as a revamped class system.

• Squad Points changes how you choose and unlock perks, weapons, and attachments. It's sort of like micro managing a mini role playing game.
    • You may unlock anything at anytime you wish with squad points making character progressoin more open than before.

• Squads Mode. This is not necisarrily a singular game mode, but a more of a pillar. Overall, there is Campaign, Multiplayer, and Squads. Squads is a mix of competitive and co-operative. In itself you'd presume there's nothing new here, but in its execution it provides something that hasn't exactly been done in the genre before, from my knowledge.

• From Polygon. "You can play with them either solo, co-op or competitively in four different Squad-based modes. The first is Squad vs. Squad, which pits you and up to five of your AI-controlled squad mates against another player and their five squad mates. The second is Wargame, which pits you and your team of five AI soldiers against a team of bots this mode can utilize any gametype available in the core competitive multiplayer experience. Then there's Safeguard, which pits your Squad against waves of AI enemies.

The final mode is arguably the most innovative: In Squad Assault, either you and five AI squad mates or five other actual players square off against a six-person AI Squad created by another player. You can either matchmake to find a Squad to play against, or choose to fight a friend's offline team. The map and mode that your offline Squad will defend can be chosen ahead of time, and your AI-controlled Squad can even earn you XP if they perform well while you're offline."

• This includes better programmed AI, which Infinity Ward suggests will be better than any of their other games. Bots will act more like real players than before. They'll even dropshot, side strafe, bunny hop like real players. I'm eager to see how well it's integrated and how varied their virtual characteristics are.

• Clan Wars. Similar to Killzone 2's clan system, Ghosts takes things further with an added meta game to the whole clan structure. There's a list of other clans to challenge and to be matched against automatically. Climb clan ladders and receive exclusive unlockables. This meta game also adds new dynamic and persistent battles where you vie for power against other clans in imagined locations around the globe. Once point of interest is controlled your clan will have to fight to defend it within the meta game. Various scenarios will be added throughout the lifespan of the game.

• New content. Every sequel has new content. In Ghosts, Infinity Ward adds 30 new weapons and 20 new and/or revamped killstreaks. Killstreaks are now more ground based and tactical versus aerial. For example, UAV is no longer a drone in the sky which requires special equipment to destroy. It's now more easily accessible being ground based, yet more tactical since the deployer can hide it anywhere they wish.

• Field orders. When you kill another player, random objectives in the form of a briefcase drops. If you pick it up and successfully complete the order, I'm assuming you gather more XP and/or points toward your streak. Just a small way to make the play more dynamic and engaging.

• Dynamic maps. Okay, this one is a doozy due to the instant comparisons to Battlefield. No, they are not exactly the same thing. The reworked engine used in Ghosts does not offer the ability to do the more organic and high level destruction seen in Battlefield. What Ghosts offers is a plethora of scripted changes to maps, both miniscule and map changing, triggered by players and at random by the map's timer. Each map has its own identity and set of enviormental changes. This is new for Call of Duty and it will be interesting to see how it all coincides with the new maneuverability, perks, and streak rewards.

• Cross generation transfer. Your squads, clans, XP, and DLC are all transferable from current generation platforms to the next. The DLC transfer is by far the best deal that I'm not certain many games in any genre does.

• Other details.
    • Dual rendering with the scopes, which is a creative visual feature allowing you see your focused zoomed view, as well as your normal, blurred peripheral, simultaneously.
    • Numerous balance changes; this comes with just about every game.
    • No more deathstreaks.
    • Knifing animations are slower and stickier, in a sense. You can't knife people within a nanosecond of each other, it seems lol.
    • More emblems. Customize your emblem or clan emblem with your phone lol.
    • New audio design. The sound quality may not be as good as Battlefield, Killzone, or Halo, but functionality wise, they seem to be evolving it nicely for the franchise. There are more shouts than before expressing detailed, location specific accounts of what's happening in combat. Example: "Hostile entering the rear atrium!" This can actually be useful in combat, especially for all the chumps who never communicate or are in XBL Parties. Also, guns dampening and reverb depending on your locations such as a heavily carpeted room or wide open hanger.
    • More additions to COD Elite, which with its initial implementation years ago was the first of its kind for the genre. For example, you can queue your next load out in game with your phone lol.

- - -

In conclusion, did anyone actually watch the COD Event entirely or read the new additions to the game? To me, it appears to be along the lines of any other AAA shooter. I'd dare to say it may add to, and retrofits, its respective franchise more-so than many of it's competitors. This is what is revealed for multiplayer so far. The game should undoubtedly have more to offer when it releases. I'm not here to wrongfully admonish anyone who reads this. There's far too much of that in the world of social gaming media, shit the world in general. I'm just, you know, dishing out another persepctive perhaps?

Thanks if you read it all! Hope you're all HYPEd for next gen!

- - -

NEW, CONFIRMED AIRSTRIKE KILLSTREAK!

yirw.jpg

Blabadon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 1

#2 Blabadon
Member since 2008 • 33030 Posts
I'm betting there will be some changes here. After seeing Treyarch's video on Black Ops 2's map pack, it makes me wonder even more why I didn't buy it because I liked Black Ops a lot and Black Ops 2 looked so awesome.
Blabadon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 1

#3 Blabadon
Member since 2008 • 33030 Posts
Also, I meant the latest Black Ops 2 map pack. Seriously, that looks f*cking awesome.
Avatar image for StrongBlackVine
StrongBlackVine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 StrongBlackVine
Member since 2012 • 13262 Posts

So Call Of Dogs is adding bootleg versions of things done better in other games. Nice.

TREAL_Since

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 TREAL_Since

I'm betting there will be some changes here. After seeing Treyarch's video on Black Ops 2's map pack, it makes me wonder even more why I didn't buy it because I liked Black Ops a lot and Black Ops 2 looked so awesome.Blabadon

Black Ops II is a pioneer (first shooter) in incorporating gaming broadcasting. That's huge for eSports and the genre.  There are a number of other cool additions Treyarch added to the franchise as well.

JangoWuzHere

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#6 JangoWuzHere
Member since 2007 • 19032 Posts

I don't understand why everyone wants Call of Duty to be more like Battlefield. Battlefield is an immersive open ended shooter with a lot more dynamic moments. Call of Duty is smaller in scale and focuses on fast and precise arcadey like encounters.

They're like apples and oranges. 

Lulu_Lulu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 Lulu_Lulu
Member since 2013 • 19564 Posts
Nice OP. Although I must say its weird you would stick your neck out for a billion dollar franchise. Would you be a dear and make a thread for President Evil 6 aswell :) ?
TREAL_Since

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 TREAL_Since

So Call Of Dogs is adding bootleg versions of things done better in other games. Nice.

StrongBlackVine

Nice retort. I especially like "Call of Dogs". That's genuinely funny!

Can you name another shooter that adds up to seven new game modes for its repsective franchise this year? Not just plain old TDM, but unique modes of play. One which can be defined as innovative, actually: Squads (Polygon agrees).

StrongBlackVine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 StrongBlackVine

[QUOTE="StrongBlackVine"]

TREAL_Since

Can you name another shooter that adds up to seven new game modes for its repsective franchise this year? Not just plain old TDM, but unique modes of play. One which can be defined as innovative, actually: Squads (Polygon agrees).

Maybe COD can do that this year because they haven't added much in years! Also Cranked is not much of new mode.

TREAL_Since

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 TREAL_Since

I don't understand why everyone wants Call of Duty to be more like Battlefield. Battlefield is an immersive open ended shooter with a lot more dynamic moments. Call of Duty is smaller in scale and focuses on fast and precise arcadey like encounters.

They're like apples and oranges. 

JangoWuzHere

They are apples and oranges, and should be able to co-exist. I prefer to play Battlefield myself, but both are amazing, worthwhile products. But I do think Ghosts is adding more to its franchise than Battlefield 4 (from my research). DICE just makes a game more appealing for me to play.

By the way, Battlefield is quickly growing in popularity! It's going to be like COD soon. Like Adam Sesslar said last year, "This isn't David vs Goliath. It's Goliath vs Goliath." Two of the biggest multiplat shooters in the world, backed by two of the biggest publishers in the world.

Lulu_Lulu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 Lulu_Lulu

TREAL_Since

President Evil 6 added 4 new modes, Agent Hunt being the best one.
TREAL_Since

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 TREAL_Since

[QUOTE="TREAL_Since"]

StrongBlackVine

Maybe COD can do that this year because they haven't added much in years! Also Cranked is not much of new mode.

If that's how you want to view it. Also, Cranked is one of seven new modes. How many is Battlefield adding? Or Killzone? Well, Guerrilla hasn't announced any MP info yet, so we can't say :P. I'm HYPEd.

TREAL_Since

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 TREAL_Since

[QUOTE="TREAL_Since"]

Lulu_Lulu

I think RE6 had some cool, even innovative ideas, but it faulted in execution :(. Probably could have used another year of development.

SexyJazzCat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 SexyJazzCat
Member since 2013 • 2796 Posts

I only have 2 gripes.

1. Get a better engine. Seriously. Put those billions of dollars to use.

2. Put some fvcking soul in to your animation. Jesus christ.

SuperNecro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 SuperNecro
Member since 2005 • 1423 Posts
Is quickscoping still a thing? Please, say no.
finalfantasy94

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 finalfantasy94
Member since 2004 • 27442 Posts

Those game modes dont intrest me and the only big difference was now some stuff can break ala BF and now I can dress up my guy or now girl.

Lulu_Lulu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18 Lulu_Lulu

[QUOTE="Lulu_Lulu"][QUOTE="TREAL_Since"]

TREAL_Since

I think RE6 had some cool, even innovative ideas, but it faulted in execution :(. Probably could have used another year of development.

Make that a year and a half.
TREAL_Since

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19 TREAL_Since

I only have 2 gripes.

1. Get a better engine. Seriously. Put those billions of dollars to use.

2. Put some fvcking soul in to your animation. Jesus christ.

SexyJazzCat

I completely agree with these. But I don't think they should solely deter us from potentially enjoying a game!

They should invest some of the money into dedicated servers, or something. Battlefield as well. Both of these franchises make billions of dollars for these companies.

Avatar image for Stevo_the_gamer
Stevo_the_gamer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 49

#20 Stevo_the_gamer  Moderator
Member since 2004 • 49568 Posts
The changes/additions you listed aren't particularly sizable. I do like dynamic maps however.
SaltyMeatballs

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#21 SaltyMeatballs
Member since 2009 • 25165 Posts
I wanted to be hyped, but after watching the reveal I was like meh. The part that killed it was when they showed the gameplay with marines, it looked way too similar, before that it sounded pretty good but then watching them play I realised what they talked about didn't change much of the actual gameplay. Also disappointed that they half assed the destruction, it's way too specific.
Lulu_Lulu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22 Lulu_Lulu
[QUOTE="Lulu_Lulu"]Nice OP. Although I must say its weird you would stick your neck out for a billion dollar franchise. Would you be a dear and make a thread for President Evil 6 aswell :) ? TheGuardian03
President Evil? lol

I don't even know how it started but now I can't stop saying President instead. . . . Uhm . . . . President ;) see ? I just can't say it. LOL
TREAL_Since

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23 TREAL_Since

The changes/additions you listed aren't particularly sizable. I do like dynamic maps however.Stevo_the_gamer

In the gaming environment that we consume and play in, no shooter sequel's additions are so substantial, when you look at it under a microscope. I think they're great additions worthy of the price of admission.

TREAL_Since

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24 TREAL_Since

I wanted to be hyped, but after watching the reveal I was like meh. The part that killed it was when they showed the gameplay with marines, it looked way too similar, before that it sounded pretty good but then watching them play I realised what they talked about didn't change much of the actual gameplay. Also disappointed that they half assed the destruction, it's way too specific.SaltyMeatballs

It's hard the determine the entire scope of any game in one match, but you're right, it wasn't the best demonstration. To be fair, though, they were playing Cranked, which requires a change of pace and strategy. You'd have to actually play to get that experience.

SaltyMeatballs

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25 SaltyMeatballs

[QUOTE="SaltyMeatballs"]I wanted to be hyped, but after watching the reveal I was like meh. The part that killed it was when they showed the gameplay with marines, it looked way too similar, before that it sounded pretty good but then watching them play I realised what they talked about didn't change much of the actual gameplay. Also disappointed that they half assed the destruction, it's way too specific.TREAL_Since

It's hard the determine the entire scope of any game in one match, but you're right, it wasn't the best demonstration. To be fair, though, they were playing a Cranked, which requires a change of pace and strategy. You'd have to actually play to get that experience.

I only play SnD anyway so yeah that gameplay wasn't for me, but I have played deathmatch type modes to unlock stuff in previous games and that looked like the same ol'. Not that it will be bad or I won't get it, I probably will, I'm just not rushing out to get it. Waiting to see more of BF4 and KZ SF multiplayer.
tagyhag

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26 tagyhag
Member since 2007 • 15874 Posts
Meh, it seems like a good game for COD fans but for someone wanting a new experience nothing is there.
Wasdie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 23

#27 Wasdie  Moderator
Member since 2003 • 53622 Posts

Quite a few additions. If I pick it up, and I may, it would be on my PS4 not my PC. I bought Blops 2 on my PC and it's overrun with hackers and it's dead. Nobody plays. Really sad.

TREAL_Since

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28 TREAL_Since

[QUOTE="TREAL_Since"]

[QUOTE="SaltyMeatballs"]I wanted to be hyped, but after watching the reveal I was like meh. The part that killed it was when they showed the gameplay with marines, it looked way too similar, before that it sounded pretty good but then watching them play I realised what they talked about didn't change much of the actual gameplay. Also disappointed that they half assed the destruction, it's way too specific.SaltyMeatballs

It's hard the determine the entire scope of any game in one match, but you're right, it wasn't the best demonstration. To be fair, though, they were playing a Cranked, which requires a change of pace and strategy. You'd have to actually play to get that experience.

I only play SnD anyway so yeah that gameplay wasn't for me, but I have played deathmatch type modes to unlock stuff in previous games and that looked like the same ol'. Not that it will be bad or I won't get it, I probably will, I'm just not rushing out to get it. Waiting to see more of BF4 and KZ SF multiplayer.

If you like SnD, you'd probably like Search and Rescue :).

And I simply can't wait for GG to unveil Shadow Fall's multiplayer. There's a long road to redemption for them after Killzone 3. Plus, Eric Boltjes, the creative director for Killzone 2, is back!

TREAL_Since

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29 TREAL_Since

Quite a few additions. If I pick it up, and I may, it would be on my PS4 not my PC. I bought Blops 2 on my PC and it's overrun with hackers and it's dead. Nobody plays. Really sad.

Wasdie

BLOPS 2 on PC is terrible lol.

tagyhag

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30 tagyhag
Member since 2007 • 15874 Posts

Wasdie
I'd like to believe that but 20k people played it today. We haven't fully evolved yet. :P
Avatar image for stereointegrity
stereointegrity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31 stereointegrity
Member since 2007 • 12151 Posts
New this.... New that..... LOOKS LIKE THE SAME EXACT SHITTY COD WE HAVE BEEN PLAYING SINCE COD4
SaltyMeatballs

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32 SaltyMeatballs

Wasdie
It was my first COD on PC :(
RoOodriGowW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33 RoOodriGowW
Member since 2008 • 3309 Posts

You see i'm not that narrow minded , stopped buying cod since the first BO, just yersterday i bashed Ghosts, and today i'll admit all that you posted made the game look good, might even get, along with KZ:SF and BF4 of course! :D

GOGOGOGURT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34 GOGOGOGURT
Member since 2010 • 4470 Posts

They added women.  Calm down.

RoOodriGowW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35 RoOodriGowW

GOGOGOGURT

The squad stuff and the fact you can evolve with bots instead of people is nice too.

Still CoD won't ever have anything on BF4, but it's worth a new shot at the franchise i guess, at least for me, if it's bad i'll give it a break again.

GOGOGOGURT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36 GOGOGOGURT
Member since 2010 • 4470 Posts

[QUOTE="GOGOGOGURT"]

RoOodriGowW

The squad stuff and the fact you can evolve with bots instead of people is nice too.

Still CoD won't ever have anything on BF4, but it's worth a new shot at the franchise i guess, at least for me, if it's bad i'll give it a break again.

It's like they are trying extremely hard to change nothing.  I see nothing that makes it stand out among the past CODS.  The last COD I played was COD 4.  Anytime I have a desire to play COD, I just pop that disk in.  I have saved myself $360.  Really the only franchise I can think of that manages to do so little yet sell so much.  In 20 years we will look back at this time and probably think it was a clusterf*ck in gaming.  That's why I'm not going to participate in it. 

Honestly there are dozens of other games that need to be played, so ignoring COD is very easy.  If you don't have that kind of willpower, then enjoy your rehash-browns.

StrongBlackVine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37 StrongBlackVine

[QUOTE="RoOodriGowW"]

[QUOTE="GOGOGOGURT"]

They added women. Calm down.

GOGOGOGURT

It's like they are trying extremely hard to change nothing. I see nothing that makes it stand out among the past CODS. The last COD I played was COD 4. Anytime I have a desire to play COD, I just pop that disk in. I have saved myself $360. Really the only franchise I can think of that manages to do so little yet sell so much. In 20 years we will look back at this time and probably think it was a clusterf*ck in gaming. That's why I'm not going to participate in it.

Honestly there are dozens of other games that need to be played, so ignoring COD is very easy. If you don't have that kind of willpower, then enjoy your rehash-browns.

Amazing post. Call Of Duty sucks.

Landsharkk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38 Landsharkk
Member since 2004 • 433 Posts

Is Call of Duty Ghosts really a next gen game?

http://youtu.be/weFXRmOPrxE

Avatar image for stereointegrity
stereointegrity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39 stereointegrity
Member since 2007 • 12151 Posts

Is Call of Duty Ghosts really a next gen game?

http://youtu.be/weFXRmOPrxE

Landsharkk
he sounds so bored......
Avatar image for deactivated-59b71619573a1
deactivated-59b71619573a1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40 deactivated-59b71619573a1
Member since 2007 • 38222 Posts

Well if I was going to buy it, it would have to be on PC and after BLOPS 2 I don't really fancy that

HAZE-Unit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41 HAZE-Unit
Member since 2007 • 10564 Posts

Not interested after watching their conference.

Some cool new modes but....Titanfall ( when it comes to PS4 ), Destiny, BF4 and KZ4 for my next-gen FPS fix.

campzor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42 campzor
Member since 2004 • 34932 Posts
Didnt think i'd buy it, but i guess i will lol. Ps4 version for me. Cant wait. Getting bf4 as well.
Trail_Mix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43 Trail_Mix
Member since 2011 • 2579 Posts

Great thread, TC. It's a breath of fresh air, over the cliche, bullheaded criticisms this series gets.

Looking forward to this game.

RoOodriGowW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44 RoOodriGowW

[QUOTE="RoOodriGowW"]

[QUOTE="GOGOGOGURT"]

GOGOGOGURT

It's like they are trying extremely hard to change nothing.  I see nothing that makes it stand out among the past CODS.  The last COD I played was COD 4.  Anytime I have a desire to play COD, I just pop that disk in.  I have saved myself $360.  Really the only franchise I can think of that manages to do so little yet sell so much.  In 20 years we will look back at this time and probably think it was a clusterf*ck in gaming.  That's why I'm not going to participate in it. 

Honestly there are dozens of other games that need to be played, so ignoring COD is very easy.  If you don't have that kind of willpower, then enjoy your rehash-browns.

I agree with most of you said, actually i learned from mmo's that addiction is missing all the point of playing video games, which is having fun, CoD can cause that effect, not only that as the franchise, like you said, does very little to improve their next game, if anything.It's just cash in, i'm just thinking of giving it a shot because of the bot thing (c'mon that was awesome in goldeneye 64) and because it's their first shot at next gen, wasn't for that i would agree 100% with you, for now i'll stick to 90%. :P

edit: also i stopped playing cod at the first black ops, cod 4 and ww were good, mw2 sucked major balls and bo was decent, the rest was pure trash.

silversix_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45 silversix_
Member since 2010 • 26347 Posts
this game looks graphically pathetic, even tintanfail and Ryse looks better... like wtf is that!? There's zero graphical differences between MW1 on pc and this shit... The only good thing i noticed during gameplay and i would like to have in every fps and tps is the smoke moving when you move through it, i like dat shit
StrongBlackVine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46 StrongBlackVine

Deleting any friends that buy this.

GTSaiyanjin2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47 GTSaiyanjin2
Member since 2005 • 6018 Posts

I really dont like COD games made by IW... mainly MW2 and 3. I saw the trailler and that didnt impress me at all. So I think I'll wait for a proper COD made by treyarch for my COD fix on the PS4. 

DragonfireXZ95

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48 DragonfireXZ95
Member since 2005 • 26645 Posts
Gonna be garbage. Ring dat garbage truck over, Activision.
Avatar image for deactivated-58e448fd89d82
deactivated-58e448fd89d82

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49 deactivated-58e448fd89d82
Member since 2010 • 4494 Posts

Even though i am a Battlefield Veteren, i still play Call of Duty, it's sharp quickness, and mad content is what makes it fun.

campzor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50 campzor
Member since 2004 • 34932 Posts

[QUOTE="RoOodriGowW"]

[QUOTE="GOGOGOGURT"]

GOGOGOGURT

at least they are trying to make changes within the series. What has bf4 done? Commander mode? A mode which has already been in a bf game.