Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare-November 14, 2014

• 157 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

cooolio

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#151  Edited By cooolio
Member since 2013 • 586 Posts

@Cloud_imperium said:

@cooolio said:

@Cloud_imperium said:

Looks OK . Graphics aren't anything special , you can clearly see low res shadows here and there . The game still feels like on rail shooter with scripted events after scripted events . Not convinced yet , may be gameplay will change my mind . Haven't even touched touched COD game for over 2 years now .

None of that sci fi stuff will be useful because the game will be linear and you'll only be able to use gadgets when the game will tell you . You still won't be able to carry more than 2 weapons , or use gadgets like old shooters . They should go a bit non linear with this series .

You know damn well that does graphics look good. I know that it is a COD, but that does not make it ugly. I hope that you are wrong about the gameplay because we do need more open levels.

Sorry but I am not "Oh look COD , so automatically it sucks" kinda guy . Just look at the trailer carefully , low res shadows here and there in the trailer . Those fire and smoke effects on bridge are also same old flat effects that rotate to face camera , those are not volumetric effects like benchmark games . Rest of the game looks linear as usual , any high end game from 4-5 years ago have better character models than those . Graphics are not bad but lot of games already look better .

Well, I am not going to debate with you. I do not know everything that goes in to graphics, so I know that I am out of my league. However, I still think that it looks better than most of what has been shown on current gen. I also did not meant to suggest that you were intentionally bashing it because it was a COD game, but as people we tend to unconsciously show bias towards certain things because we have come to expect less from them, at least that is how i feel sometimes. Once again, I apologize.

Cloud_imperium

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 103

User Lists: 8

#152 Cloud_imperium
Member since 2013 • 15146 Posts

@cooolio: It's OK my friend .

gameofthering

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#153 gameofthering
Member since 2004 • 11286 Posts

Since it's going a little futuristic, I hope Battlefield does the same. Say BF2143?

Kaze_no_Mirai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#154  Edited By Kaze_no_Mirai
Member since 2004 • 11763 Posts

Good to see Gameboy Advance still getting third party support.

2Chalupas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#155 2Chalupas
Member since 2009 • 7284 Posts

@IgGy621985 said:

Well, I can't believe I'm gonna say this, but I think this looks pretty damn good.

But given it's a Call of Duty title, it'll most probably suck :-(

It basically looks exactly like Black Ops II and Ghosts to me, except that the motion capture in the cutscenes is of course much better. I would never know that was the Xbox One version and not the 360 version. Looks like it's still running on the same old engine... going on a decade now...

That being said, I've still bought every CoD except for MW3. So I guess I'm part of the problem LOL. Although my time spent with them has gotten less and less. Black Ops II I think I played about 20 hours of mulitplayer, with Ghosts I literally did not play a single match of online multiplayer. Just played the campaign, the terrible aliens thing... and then sold the game.

Cyberdot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#156 Cyberdot
Member since 2013 • 3928 Posts

*facepalm*

Blabadon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 1

#157 Blabadon
Member since 2008 • 33030 Posts

Looks awesome. This alone makes me want a next gen console.

jg4xchamp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

#158  Edited By jg4xchamp
Member since 2006 • 64039 Posts

Not into call of duty and don't care for Kevin Spacey.

IgGy621985

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#159  Edited By IgGy621985
Member since 2004 • 5922 Posts

TC:

Product Description

Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare, developed by Sledgehammer Games (co-developers of Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3), harnesses the first three-year, all next-gen development cycle in franchise history.

Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare envisions the powerful battlegrounds of the future, where both technology and tactics have evolved to usher in a new era of combat for the franchise. Delivering a stunning performance, Academy Award winning actor Kevin Spacey stars as Jonathan Irons - one of the most powerful men in the world - shaping this chilling vision of the future of war.

Power Changes Everything

An Advanced World

- Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare takes place in a plausible future in which technological progress and today's military practices have converged with powerful consequences.

- In this carefully researched and crafted vision of the future, Private Military Corporations (PMCs) have become the dominant armed forces for countless nations outsourcing their military needs, redrawing borders and rewriting the rules of war.

- And Jonathan Irons, the founder and president of the world's largest PMC - Atlas Corporation - is at the center of it all.

An Advanced Soldier

- Powerful exoskeletons evolve every aspect of a soldier's battle readiness, enabling combatants to deploy with an advanced lethality and eliminating the need for specialization.

- The introduction of this gameplay mechanic delivers enhanced player movement and verticality through boost jumps and grappling, covert cloaking abilities, and biomechanics that provide unparalleled strength, awareness, endurance, and speed.

- With the advent of the exoskeleton and newly advanced armor and weaponry, every soldier commands tactical freedom in any terrain unlike ever before, fundamentally changing the way gamers play Call of Duty across all modes.

An Advanced Arsenal

- Harnessing the power of next-gen platforms, Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare brings players into the battlegrounds of the future by boasting a new hi-tech, advanced arsenal and ability set, arming players with all-new equipment, technology, perks, and vehicles like hoverbikes and highly specialized drones.

- Players can also choose between standard ammunition and an all-new class of directed-energy weaponry that enables totally new gameplay dynamics.

- And with exoskeletons delivering a massive force multiplier and unprecedented tactical freedom, Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare evolves every firefight.

Link.

lawlessx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#160 lawlessx
Member since 2004 • 48753 Posts

will support because of Kevin Spacey.

Avatar image for organic_machine
organic_machine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#161  Edited By organic_machine
Member since 2004 • 10141 Posts

Cool looking cinematics. But what does the gameplay look like?

supa_badman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

#162 supa_badman
Member since 2008 • 16714 Posts

im down with House of CoDs

Opus_Rea-333

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#163  Edited By Opus_Rea-333
Member since 2013 • 1238 Posts

Finished downloading 1080p COD AW trailer from Here

Looks hella fine for a 60FPS game, cant ask for more.