Buh buh Wii is not next gen!

• 55 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

springz300

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#51 springz300
Member since 2004 • 2050 Posts

Also, I am not saying any of those games will be AAAA, but they sure as hell are going to be great. Go back and play your prissy 360/PS3 you stuck up troll, maybe once you get your head out of the mud and open your eyes, you will finally realise that the Wii is the next PS2 of gaming and that all your pretty little graphics are not going to beat out the future of gameplay.

no sheep, just no.

You cant be the next ps2 with shovelware. sheep amaze me.

Wii cannot be ps2 because:

No:

Rachet and Clank

Socom

GTA

Main Series Final Fantasy

Main Series Resident Evil

God of War

Metal Gear Solid

Gran Turismo

you fail

DSgamer64

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 18

#52 DSgamer64
Member since 2007 • 4449 Posts

Also, I am not saying any of those games will be AAAA, but they sure as hell are going to be great. Go back and play your prissy 360/PS3 you stuck up troll, maybe once you get your head out of the mud and open your eyes, you will finally realise that the Wii is the next PS2 of gaming and that all your pretty little graphics are not going to beat out the future of gameplay.

springz300

no sheep, just no.

You cant be the next ps2 with shovelware. sheep amaze me.

Wii cannot be ps2 because:

No:

Rachet and Clank

Socom

GTA

Main Series Final Fantasy

Main Series Resident Evil

God of War

Metal Gear Solid

Gran Turismo

you fail

Who really gives about those crappy Sony made games anyway? Socom? Rehash. Rachet and Clank? Rehash. Grand Turismo? Rehash (racing games pretty much suck now anyway). God of War? Meh, its the only thing decent that Sony has made in the last 5years and Zelda still pwns it. MGS, whoopdeedoo, I am sure once Kojima gets around to it, he will make one for the Wii, he has made a number of exclusive DS and GBA games.

I don't even want to start with how pathetic putting Final Fantasy and Resident Evil in there, especially when FF13 is going to be a rehash with a new story, no doubt once again based around the crystal theory. And Resident Evil 5 will no doubt be multiplat, sorry but I would rather have an exclusive.

ramen613

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#53 ramen613
Member since 2007 • 621 Posts

[QUOTE="Heil68"]The Wii isn't next-generation, its current generation along with the PS3 and X360.PhoebusFlows

But it's one generation behind in power.

the ps3 are 2 gens behind in next gen controls and controls is how you enjoy gameplay so controls>>graphics
ramen613

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#54 ramen613
Member since 2007 • 621 Posts
and this is what cows are going to say bu buh the wii has tacked on controls bu buh the wii is a gimmick bu buh the graphics>>>>>>>>>>>controls bu buh the ps3 has more aaas (and reviews are one mans opinions not facts)

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#55 00173
Member since 2007 • 372 Posts

the wii is nothing special

ithose games you listed just arent good and probaly wont get past an 8 here.

and the graphics look like an xbox in hd.

tree-branch
wow tree branch... thats the first time you didnt completely try to bash/ and tear the wii apart... im proud of you :) i have a wii/60 and i love both. sorry guys but as of now i like my 360 more for halo 2 and GoW but give it until december and my 360 will be a thing of the past.. P.S wii has a better lineup by far (in my opinion)
Mil-m5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#56 Mil-m5
Member since 2005 • 3354 Posts

But where is the 3rd party support? They are all still busy making their exclusives like No More Heroes, Boogie, MySims, Dewy's Adventure, Resident Evil: Umbrella Chronicles, Sadness, Raid Over The River, Orband multiplat games like Beautiful Katamari, Guitar Hero 3, Madden 08 and many others are going to be great. True we might not be seeing much right now for the Wii, but lots of games are stillin development and probably will not be unveiled until E3.

DSgamer64
Wow,that list is really impressive but do you think it will be able to compete with gamecube?