Bowser= worst villain ever

• 82 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Avatar image for True_Sephiroth8
True_Sephiroth8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#51 True_Sephiroth8
Member since 2005 • 167 Posts
[QUOTE="True_Sephiroth8"][QUOTE="bionicle_lover"][QUOTE="True_Sephiroth8"][QUOTE="Hat_Damage"]

Think of this realistically,

Would you be more scared of a white haired emo with a big sword? or A Huge Ass Turtle with spikes coming out his back, wearing spikey umm braclets... and can breath fire and talk?

bionicle_lover

I'd be more afraid of an emo kid with a sword than a turtle any day :S

i dont see why. last time i check, kids arent cannibals (at least not that many). but bowser would probably eat you instantly. and bowser has an army. i dont care who you are but im pretty sure we'd all be afraid if mutant turtles came out of our toilets when we least expect it and beat us up and took are money.

Okay, I tried to be humorous.

Last time I checked, kids didn't kill anyone who remotely stood in their way, stabbed people who were praying, came quite close to becoming a god, murdered chocobos, exploited the darkness of the earth to ride as a vessel upon the cosmos, and tried to steal the keyblade. Twice. Calling Sephiroth an emo kid with a sword is an understatement, and I'm pretty sure we'd all be afraid if a pale silver haired man with a 9 foot nodachi started stalking thruogh your house with a no trace of emotion on his face.

And Sephiroth doesn't need an army; all he needs is Reunion

im not serious either. and you mentioned "emo kids." man. comon, check my edit btw. ill have the ninja turtles on my side :D

I was referring to who I was originally responding to with the emo comment.

W-w-w-well Sephiroth has all of the emo kids and bands on his side. If only he could teach them to start cutting OTHERS...

ljlrj

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 52

#52 ljlrj
Member since 2007 • 14800 Posts
[QUOTE="Tylendal"]

What about the Bowser (King Koopa) from SMB: The Movie?

Sephiroth doesn't have a bazooka ;)

True_Sephiroth8

;) As tempting as it is to post links to pr0n and make a hilarious bazooka joke, I'd rather avoid that.

Bowser doesn't have meteor :P

lmfao

Avatar image for Runningflame570
Runningflame570

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#53 Runningflame570
Member since 2005 • 10388 Posts
Bowser is definitely one of the more lame villains out there, even Sephiroth beats him (and honestly Sephiroth is pretty lame himself).
bionicle_lover

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#54 bionicle_lover
Member since 2005 • 4501 Posts

I was referring to who I was originally responding to with the emo comment.

W-w-w-well Sephiroth has all of the emo kids and bands on his side. If only he could teach them to start cutting OTHERS...

True_Sephiroth8

actually taht would be me :P but hey watever, if someone stalked into my house like that, i'd get outa there quick. assuming he's human and doesnt have super powers. if he does hve super powers, i'd stand up to him and let him kill me. i'd rather die than run and die. (i might suffer a heart attack before he gets me if i try running. knew i should have joined my cross country team :( )

and im not sure if they can cut others. dont they use like can openers or something? might as well teach them how to throw those things so it'd be more like artilery fire :D nothing was more scary in battlefield 2 as seeing 5 huge artillery shells coming down on you

ljlrj

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 52

#55 ljlrj
Member since 2007 • 14800 Posts
browser is okay boss
Foolz3h

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

#56 Foolz3h
Member since 2006 • 23739 Posts

The Thousand Year Door agrees, not that he sucks, well yes that he sucks, but he's aweosme too.

that sucked. :(

I like Bowser though, at least in TTYD.

Unforgiven2870

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#57 Unforgiven2870
Member since 2004 • 6386 Posts

The Thousand Year Door agrees, not that he sucks, well yes that he sucks, but he's aweosme too.

that sucked. :(

I like Bowser though, at least in TTYD.

Foolz3h
^Hey look,its when Foolz Rush in haha,really though That candy villian is worst then Bowser.
bionicle_lover

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#58 bionicle_lover

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bowser_and_Blitz

dont think he's a villain :D

Avatar image for Captain_Lorelli
Captain_Lorelli

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#59 Captain_Lorelli
Member since 2004 • 1078 Posts

Bowser may have more than a meteor in Mario Galaxy so that alone puts him up there.

lets go over a few facts about him

1.)He has taken control of kingdoms and dozens of worlds over the years.

2.) He controls a loyal army consisting of Bloopers,bob'oms,boo's,bullet Bill's,Buzzy beetle's,Chain Chomps,Cheep Cheeps, Dry Bones,Firebars, Goombas,Hammer Bros, Koopa Troopas,Lakitu,Magikoopa,Montymole, Piranha Plants,Pokey, Shy Guy's, Snifits, Thwomps,whomps and wigglers. Not to mention his kids ..."he got around"..... and whatever new enemies are in Galaxy.

3.) He possesses magical powers, he breathes fire and he never dies.

4.) He Jumps Higher Than Mario..(refer to mario 64).. thats like robotnik being able to beat Sonic in a footrace

So all in all Bowser is a Legendary Villian.

bionicle_lover

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#60 bionicle_lover

he could always build this. he has the right number of workers

aldez17

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#61 aldez17
Member since 2007 • 364 Posts

[QUOTE="Ibacai"]You have to put him in comparison with the hero. Would Mario be feared by Liquid Snake or Sephiroth?BlazeDragon132

So true, but Link would be feared.

Samus= best Nintendo hero

Fixed. lol

glitchgeeman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 23

#62 glitchgeeman
Member since 2005 • 5638 Posts

Of all the villains you use as an example of a good one, you use Sephiroth? :lol:

He killed one girl, Kefka probably killed hundreds if not thousands. But anyway, Bowser really isn't meant to be a horribly terrifying beast of death and destruction. He's made to match the style of Mario games. Like imagine if a boweser-like boss was in Gears of War, wouldn't fit right? It's the same idea for Mario games, a serious evil villains don't work in them.

Planeforger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#63 Planeforger
Member since 2004 • 19602 Posts

On topic though, yes, Bowser is quite bad as a villian, but it's a curse of tradition, they can't get rid of Bowser, he's iconic.

agentfred

They have to have Bowser, true, but lately he hasn't been the main villain - like in the Paper Mario series, or Super Mario Galaxy.

As it is, there have been worse villains, like that guy from Broken Sword 2 (I don't remember his name, you only see him like twice in the game, he doesn't seem to have any motivation for trying to destroy the world, and he goes down without a fight - or even a confrontation of the protagonists).

any reason why we should fear Kefka?

XenoNinja

Well, he did basically become the god-king of the world (after he almost destroyed it), wiping out entire towns whenever he felt like it.
He was extremely powerful and he was insane - it would only be logical to fear him.

x_boyfriend

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#64 x_boyfriend
Member since 2005 • 718 Posts

[QUOTE="orazinac"]Try eating mushrooms, make a living off of collecting coins, and facing hordes of mushrooms. You'd be scared of a large turtle too. slothboyadvance

The life of a homeless hippie?

I think "artist" is the politically correct term.

monkeysrfat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#65 monkeysrfat
Member since 2007 • 1789 Posts

[QUOTE="Ibacai"]You have to put him in comparison with the hero. Would Mario be feared by Liquid Snake or Sephiroth?BlazeDragon132

So true, but Link would be feared.

Link = best Nintendo hero

links gay Hes like one of the few nintendo characters I dislike. Hes just so I dunno predictable?

Now diddy kong on the other hand...

strudel420

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#66 strudel420
Member since 2006 • 3687 Posts

Bowser needs to kill Luigi. That would give him instant credibility.

hashyboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#67 hashyboy
Member since 2007 • 277 Posts
bowser is godzilla.
Immortal_Evil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#68 Immortal_Evil
Member since 2007 • 2004 Posts
Dude i could poke liquid snake and sephiroth in the eyes and kick their groin and they are down for the count. Stupid thread anyway. lol:)
Ork_Hero

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#69 Ork_Hero
Member since 2004 • 531 Posts
Sephiroth is overrated imo. Oooooh big sword, long silver hair how impressive >.>. I think bowser has more personality and makes a better villain. *Prepares for the onslaught of Sephiroth's boyfriends*
hamidious

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#70 hamidious
Member since 2007 • 1537 Posts

Shut up already about Sephiroth being cool, he's a twig that looks like a girl. He's not scary at all, unless you're homophobic.

Bowser is the classic villain, he's really cool, the kind of boss that you grow to like as much as the hero.

lightningbugx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#71 lightningbugx
Member since 2005 • 627 Posts

All Bowser needs to do is have a serious war and that will change.

Sephiroth, never seen him.

As far as Kefka, have you guys ever finished the game? Yes he poisoned a castle, but he also roasted cities and villages where a few people did not fear him with his Light of Judgement. Kefka became an evil god that brought the world to ruin and made sure everyone suffered. Kefka even gained a cult of followers after he gained his godly power.

You want to see some evil villains in the Final Fantasy series, try the queen in Final Fantasy 9 and Zidane's brother that destroyed an entire world with an empowered Ultima spell.

bc1391

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#72 bc1391
Member since 2004 • 11906 Posts
browser is okay bossljlrj
Woot, I've been sigged!
St_muscat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#73 St_muscat
Member since 2007 • 4315 Posts
WOW your bagging a villain made in 1985, dude back then it was original and great, now days he is a stupid villain but the thing is he is 22 yrs old not brand new so stop bagging a legend. Anyway if they axed him from the main Mario games it would be sad because he's been Mario arch enemy for so long. Anyway what about Mario he is a stupid hero and they should replace him :roll:.
FrozenLiquid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 22

#74 FrozenLiquid
Member since 2007 • 13555 Posts

Since when did you have to have the biggest body count before you to become the best villain ever?

I think Bowser is an awesome villain. He's got personality, he always kidnaps the Princess (but Mario puts his efforts in vain), and he looks gnarly to boot. He's evil, but he isn't flawless.

buuzer0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#75 buuzer0
Member since 2005 • 3792 Posts

As far as Kefka, have you guys ever finished the game? Yes he poisoned a castle, but he also roasted cities and villages where a few people did not fear him with his Light of Judgement. Kefka became an evil god that brought the world to ruin and made sure everyone suffered. Kefka even gained a cult of followers after he gained his godly power.

lightningbugx

Indeed, Kefka was a maniac. I mean, he ruined the world! WTF!!!

That was one of the coolest moments in gaming. The villain basically destroys the world and you have to fight him in a post-apocalyptic setting.

So cool.

buuzer0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#76 buuzer0
Member since 2005 • 3792 Posts

lightningbugx

Indeed, Kefka was a maniac. I mean, he ruined the world! WTF!!!

That was one of the coolest moments in gaming. The villain basically destroys the world and you have to fight him in a post-apocalyptic setting.

So cool.

chocolate1325

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 306

#77 chocolate1325
Member since 2006 • 33007 Posts
Bowser is easy but he is a good villain. He was diffcult in Paper Mario and he has been easy recentlylike Ganondorf now seems easy to beat in Zelda games. Bowser is a great villain.
True_Sephiroth8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#78 True_Sephiroth8

/Thread

Avatar image for nintendo_fan675
nintendo_fan675

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#79 nintendo_fan675
Member since 2007 • 14578 Posts
How about Giga Bowser that thing can be vicious
c_smithii

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#80 c_smithii
Member since 2003 • 1505 Posts

Dr. Robotnick pwns King Koopa.

The Super Mario and early Sonic cartoons potray the villan characters the best.

picture of King Koopa from Super Mario cartoon

Dr. Robotnik from Adventures of Sonic the Hedgehog

gingerdivid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#81 gingerdivid
Member since 2006 • 7206 Posts
You don't have to kill girls and have long hair to be a great villain.
True_Sephiroth8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#82 True_Sephiroth8

You don't have to kill girls and have long hair to be a great villain.gingerdivid

Killing *someone* Usually helps. --hint hint--

And dammit, killing Aeris wasn't all Sephiroth did, need I link you to the Nibelheim incident, ShinRa incident, Wutai incident, and other **** of mass destruction.

Not to mention, all of Sephrioth's s*** pales to what even Kuja did, and he's still a better villain than bowser. Kuja was like a gayer Kefka :P

c_smithii

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#83 c_smithii
Member since 2003 • 1505 Posts

Lord Zedd

/Thread

True_Sephiroth8

Oh snap! I forgot about Lord Zedd from the Power Rangers, that was a really good villian, almost frieghtening when he first came along.

But you know, I think Saban was inspired by this villian when he created Zedd.

picture of Shao Khan from Mortal Kombat

Shao Khan ruled! best villian since...

Picture of Wrath-Amon from Conan the Adventurer

Picture of Wrath-Amon from Conan the Adventurer

Wrath-Amon!