Bone has more features, but PS4 has more useful features

• 74 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

SinjinSmythe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 0

#51 SinjinSmythe
Member since 2008 • 1049 Posts

@BattlefieldFan1 said:

@CloudStrife213 said:

@BattlefieldFan1 said:

@CloudStrife213 said:

Another thread by this immature fanboy made in order to make himself feel better about his pathetic life. Why even bother replying to this diehard Sony fanboy? You reek of insecurity.

He is so insecure about his precious PS4, that in order to make himself feel better about himself, he makes threads degrading Microsoft and Xbox in any way.

You can have party chat anytime even without playing the same game. If your friend is at the dashboard/home, you can still have a party chat with that person even if you are playing a game, or are playing different games. Stop spreading MISINFORMATION. It works just like the Xbox 360 party chat.

http://www.destructoid.com/party-chat-with-up-to-eight-people-on-xbox-one-264175.phtml

http://www.gameinformer.com/b/news/archive/2013/10/24/xbox-one-will-support-eight-for-party-chat-at-launch.aspx

Xbox One has twitch and streaming will be available early 2014. Do you even bother to research before posting?

I don't really care if it comes next year, as I will be buying mine next year, together with a PS4.

http://www.ign.com/articles/2013/11/19/xbox-one-twitch-app-detailed-broadcast-from-2014

Again, I'm not denying that the Xbone has party chat. It doesn't have x-game chat.

What do you mean by x-game chat? And how do you even know it doesn't have x-game chat / cross-game chat? Because of a rumor?

The Xbox 360 has a party chat feature that allows you to talk to anybody regardless of what you or they are doing. What makes you think that the Xbox One won't do the same? Because of a rumor?

Your rumor has not been proven nor is it credible.

Gaming/Credible sites have already said that the Xbox One's party chat will act the same way as the Xbox 360's party chat.

X-game chat = chatting with people playing different games that you are.

Party chat does not mean x-game chat.

Yes, and the guy who wrote that blogpost was the one who leaked the 720p resolution of Ghosts on the Bone, so I'd say he's pretty reliable.

Furthermore, no x-game chat on the Bone wasn't started by Famousmortimor. It was stated by our very own TheShensolidus. He's a confirmed insider and has stated that the Xbone doesn't have x-game chat months before Famousmortimor even said anything about it.

Well there you have it. Don't use GAF as a source. Famous is a class 5 troll who has been nothing but wrong lately. Go back to playing BF4 and try to improve on your 3-24 average.

Avatar image for BattlefieldFan1
BattlefieldFan1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#52 BattlefieldFan1
Member since 2012 • 841 Posts

@SinjinSmythe said:

@BattlefieldFan1 said:

@CloudStrife213 said:

@BattlefieldFan1 said:

@CloudStrife213 said:

Another thread by this immature fanboy made in order to make himself feel better about his pathetic life. Why even bother replying to this diehard Sony fanboy? You reek of insecurity.

He is so insecure about his precious PS4, that in order to make himself feel better about himself, he makes threads degrading Microsoft and Xbox in any way.

You can have party chat anytime even without playing the same game. If your friend is at the dashboard/home, you can still have a party chat with that person even if you are playing a game, or are playing different games. Stop spreading MISINFORMATION. It works just like the Xbox 360 party chat.

http://www.destructoid.com/party-chat-with-up-to-eight-people-on-xbox-one-264175.phtml

http://www.gameinformer.com/b/news/archive/2013/10/24/xbox-one-will-support-eight-for-party-chat-at-launch.aspx

Xbox One has twitch and streaming will be available early 2014. Do you even bother to research before posting?

I don't really care if it comes next year, as I will be buying mine next year, together with a PS4.

http://www.ign.com/articles/2013/11/19/xbox-one-twitch-app-detailed-broadcast-from-2014

Again, I'm not denying that the Xbone has party chat. It doesn't have x-game chat.

What do you mean by x-game chat? And how do you even know it doesn't have x-game chat / cross-game chat? Because of a rumor?

The Xbox 360 has a party chat feature that allows you to talk to anybody regardless of what you or they are doing. What makes you think that the Xbox One won't do the same? Because of a rumor?

Gaming/Credible sites have already said that the Xbox One's party chat will act the same way as the Xbox 360's party chat.

Yes, and the guy who wrote that blogpost was the one who leaked the 720p resolution of Ghosts on the Bone, so I'd say he's pretty reliable.

Furthermore, no x-game chat on the Bone wasn't started by Famousmortimor. It was stated by our very own TheShensolidus. He's a confirmed insider and has stated that the Xbone doesn't have x-game chat months before Famousmortimor even said anything about it.

Well there you have it. Don't use GAF as a source. Famous is a class 5 troll who has been nothing but wrong lately. Go back to playing BF4 and try to improve on your 3-24 average.

LOL... GAF has been right about everything.

CoD: Ghosts 720p on the Bone

BF4 720p on the bone

Xbone has yield issues

Xbone is a weaksauce 1.1 TF machine

Everything they have leaked has come true.

SinjinSmythe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#53 SinjinSmythe

@BattlefieldFan1 said:

@SinjinSmythe said:

@BattlefieldFan1 said:

@psymon100 said:

xbox one does not have a party chat facility?

It has an extremely limited party chat feature.

If you're not playing games, you can chat with other people who aren't play games.

If you are playing a game, you can only chat with other people who are playing the same game as you are.

You are guess this sh7t. Obviously you know nothing about XBL. No streaming options? Check again.

Famousmortimor, Thuway, and Shensolidus all said the same thing.

Shensolidus said right here at System Wars that Xbone didn't have X-game chat months before both Famousmortimor and Thuway have said anything about it.

You are stupid for believing them. Xbox innovated the feature and will improve on it. The 360 had this feature since 2008 and Sony is only now trying to copy. Those idiots on Gaf only try to tarnish the X1 brand. Don't listen to them.

cainetao11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 77

User Lists: 1

#54 cainetao11
Member since 2006 • 38036 Posts

@good_sk8er7 said:

@cainetao11 said:

@good_sk8er7 said:

@cainetao11 said:

@BattlefieldFan1 said:

So now we know that the Xbone has no x-game chat and no streaming options while the PS4 has both.

Number of features don't mean squat if you're not going to use any of them.

That's what I always said about the number of exclusives. What good are having games like Ni No thank you if I'm not going to play them? I however will use Skype on my TV, the NFL features, and gaming. So X1 will work for me.

Hey, be nice to Ni No Kuni! Personal GOTY >.<

All in fun dude. Hope it gets GOTY somewhere for fans like you. I however I try cant get into these games. I want to, really I do. I feel like I'm missing out on something in gaming. But I just cant.

That's okay, not everyone can like the same things. If that's how things were we'd probably only have like one genre. That would suck!

Different opinions are always welcome here :)

I feel the same with RTS and fighting games :/

oh well we're on the same page there. RTS' bore me and fighters are ok with a group of people

c0din3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#55  Edited By c0din3
Member since 2013 • 63 Posts

@renegade311 said:

Does Battlefieldfan1 have autism?

Very much so. lmao

SinjinSmythe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#56 SinjinSmythe

@BattlefieldFan1 said:

@SinjinSmythe said:

@BattlefieldFan1 said:

@CloudStrife213 said:

@BattlefieldFan1 said:

@CloudStrife213 said:

LOL... GAF has been right about everything.

CoD: Ghosts 720p on the Bone

BF4 720p on the bone

Xbone has yield issues

Xbone is a weaksauce 1.1 TF machine

Everything they have leaked has come true.

Everything? Yeah ok far from it. You are one of those trolls that think Cboat is a God. He is nothing but an account they pull out in times of DAmage Control.

SonofK

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#57  Edited By SonofK
Member since 2013 • 1088 Posts

Pretty much sums up Battlefieldfan1

BattlefieldFan1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#58 BattlefieldFan1

@SinjinSmythe said:

@BattlefieldFan1 said:

@SinjinSmythe said:

@BattlefieldFan1 said:

@psymon100 said:

If you're not playing games, you can chat with other people who aren't play games.

If you are playing a game, you can only chat with other people who are playing the same game as you are.

You are guess this sh7t. Obviously you know nothing about XBL. No streaming options? Check again.

Shensolidus said right here at System Wars that Xbone didn't have X-game chat months before both Famousmortimor and Thuway have said anything about it.

You are stupid for believing them. Xbox innovated the feature and will improve on it. The 360 had this feature since 2008 and Sony is only now trying to copy. Those idiots on Gaf only try to tarnish the X1 brand. Don't listen to them.

Yeah, and?

The Xbox 360 controller was the best controller in the history of video games. Didn't stop microsoft from screwing up the Xbone controller and making it worse than the DS3.

CloudStrife213

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#59 CloudStrife213
Member since 2006 • 430 Posts

@BattlefieldFan1 said:

@CloudStrife213 said:

@BattlefieldFan1 said:

@CloudStrife213 said:

The party chat in Xbox 360 supported x-game chat. And so will Xbox One's party chat.

c0din3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#60 c0din3
Member since 2013 • 63 Posts
@renegade311 said:

@renegade311 said:

Very much so. lmao

BattlefieldFan1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#61  Edited By BattlefieldFan1

@CloudStrife213 said:

@BattlefieldFan1 said:

@CloudStrife213 said:

@BattlefieldFan1 said:

@CloudStrife213 said:

The party chat in Xbox 360 supported x-game chat. And so will Xbox One's party chat.

The VOiP API on the 360 was uniform throughout the OS and games.

The Xbone VOiP API forces devs to come up with their own VOiP API, killing uniformity. That's why you can't talk to people playing different games than you are.

SolidTy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#62 SolidTy
Member since 2005 • 49991 Posts

@BattlefieldFan1 said:

@psymon100 said:

I read this a few weeks ago, and I didn't believe it. Is this true, did Party chat on Xbone become worse than 360/Vita/PS4?

SinjinSmythe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#63 SinjinSmythe

@BattlefieldFan1 said:

@SinjinSmythe said:

@BattlefieldFan1 said:

@SinjinSmythe said:

@BattlefieldFan1 said:

@psymon100 said:

Yeah, and?

The Xbox 360 controller was the best controller in the history of video games. Didn't stop microsoft from screwing up the Xbone controller and making it worse than the DS3.

Ok ill be back here SAturday to tell you that their is x-chat and that the controller is improved. Go troll GAF in the meantime since you feel they are Gods or whatever.

BattlefieldFan1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#64 BattlefieldFan1

@SolidTy said:

@BattlefieldFan1 said:

@psymon100 said:

I read this a few weeks ago, and I didn't believe it. Is this true, did Party chat on Xbone become worse than 360/Vita/PS4?

I think there are way too many insiders saying the same thing to believe it's just coincidence.

TheShensolidus here said this months back. He specifically said that the party leader for party chat switches when you enter a game so that you can't be in the same chat lobby if you're doing something else. Everyone on this board called him a liar and a fake dev.

Then, Thuway hinted at a similar f*ck-up on October. Then Famousmortimor (The guy who leaked the 720p res on Ghosts for Xbone) made a blog-post detailing the exact same thing that our TheShensolidus has said during the summer of this year.

SolidTy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#65 SolidTy
Member since 2005 • 49991 Posts

@BattlefieldFan1 said:

@SolidTy said:

@BattlefieldFan1 said:

@psymon100 said:

I think there are way too many insiders saying the same thing to believe it's just coincidence.

TheShensolidus here said this months back. He specifically said that the party leader for party chat switches when you enter a game so that you can't be in the same chat lobby if you're doing something else. Everyone on this board called him a liar and a fake dev.

Then, Thuway hinted at a similar f*ck-up on October. Then Famousmortimor (The guy who leaked the 720p res on Ghosts for Xbone) made a blog-post detailing the exact same thing that our TheShensolidus has said during the summer of this year.

I as up to speed with regards to the users over the months, but I was hoping M$ PR spoke about this X-Game Voice Chat issue directly, although I know it wouldn't be in their best interest to address this if it were true.

I'll guess we'll all find out in a couple of days with the Xbone's release.

BattlefieldFan1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#66 BattlefieldFan1

@SolidTy said:

@BattlefieldFan1 said:

@SolidTy said:

@BattlefieldFan1 said:

@psymon100 said:

I as up to speed with regards to the users over the months, but I was hoping M$ PR spoke about this X-Game Voice Chat issue directly, although I know it wouldn't be in their best interest to address this if it were true.

I'll guess we'll all find out in a couple of days with the Xbone's release.

After what's happened leading up to the release of both consoles, if a company doesn't debunk a rumor, it's most likely true.

BattlefieldFan1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#67 BattlefieldFan1

It's be nice if TheShensolidus can come here and clear things up.

I doubt Microsoft will be able to add x-game chat.

psymon100

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#68  Edited By psymon100
Member since 2012 • 6835 Posts

@theshensolidus

BattlefieldFan1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#69 BattlefieldFan1

Another feature: 15 min recording on the PS4

7 minute recording on the Xbone.

I admit, the Xbone has more features than the PS4 like being able to watch TV and implement negative colors on your screen, but are these features are necessary? Why in the f*ck would anyone would to invert the colors on their TV? These are features that no one with an Xbone will use.

On the features that matter like game recording, x-game chat, socializing with your friends when gaming, streaming, and 1080p, the PS4 has the Bone beat.

YD_11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#70  Edited By YD_11
Member since 2006 • 1867 Posts

@BattlefieldFan1 said:

I admit, the Xbone has more features than the PS4 like being able to watch TV and implement negative colors on your screen, but are these features are necessary? Why in the f*ck would anyone would to invert the colors on their TV? These are features that no one with an Xbone will use.

On the features that matter like game recording, x-game chat, socializing with your friends when gaming, streaming, and 1080p, the PS4 has the Bone beat.

You can upload multiple clips together via skydrive on the X1. Plus you picture in picture your commentary and use different editing tools.

CloudStrife213

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#71  Edited By CloudStrife213
Member since 2006 • 430 Posts

@BattlefieldFan1 said:

So you keep on posting this around here. Why? To make yourself feel better about yourself? To feel superior? Pathetic.

If you were truly confident about your precious PS4, you wouldn't be so insecure.

We'll know for sure if the rumor is true come Friday.

navyguy21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#72  Edited By navyguy21
Member since 2003 • 17454 Posts

@BattlefieldFan1 said:

@psymon100 said:

Thats not true AT ALL and i dont know why you insist on repeating the same lie.

XB1 has a system that builds upon the 360. Why in the hell would they go BACKWARDS?

It has been confirmed to have cross game chat. Only PS3 was limited to same game chatting.

XBOunity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#73 XBOunity
Member since 2013 • 3837 Posts

@renegade311: spot on.

lundy86_4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#74 lundy86_4
Member since 2003 • 61526 Posts

There is no cross-platform chat. There is cross-game chat.

TheRealBigRich

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#75  Edited By TheRealBigRich
Member since 2010 • 784 Posts

I don't even know what x game chat is but I really wish this battlefield guy would stop making 10 threads a day

urbansys

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#76 urbansys
Member since 2003 • 235 Posts

I am starting to think GS should read new threads before allowing them to be posted. Another useless thread without an OUNCE of credible information. Are these forums dominated by 15 year olds?

mtradr43

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#77 mtradr43
Member since 2005 • 5272 Posts

Lol lots of cows bored with the ps4. Spend more time in sw than they play their one decent indie game.

T-Aldous

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#78 T-Aldous
Member since 2006 • 1244 Posts

@BattlefieldFan1: The Xbone will stream video and music just fine. The PS4 does not though.

http://www.examiner.com/article/ps4-will-not-play-mp3s-or-stream-video-from-home-pcs

StormyJoe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#79 StormyJoe
Member since 2011 • 7806 Posts

@BattlefieldFan1 said:

@SinjinSmythe said:

@BattlefieldFan1 said:

@psymon100 said:

ZOK. I'll bite. Never heard of X-Game chat unless it is used as an abbreviation of "cross game chat". Tell me, what is x-game chat?

SonofK

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#80  Edited By SonofK
Member since 2013 • 1088 Posts

@navyguy21 said:

@BattlefieldFan1 said:

@psymon100 said:

Thats not true AT ALL and i dont know why you insist on repeating the same lie.

XB1 has a system that builds upon the 360. Why in the hell would they go BACKWARDS?

It has been confirmed to have cross game chat. Only PS3 was limited to same game chatting.

I've never seen someone so terrified of a console like Battlefieldfan1 is of the XB1, all of his nonsense has been debunked already

In other news

http://www.ign.com/videos/2013/11/19/xbox-one-vs-ps4-camera-and-headset-audio-comparison

XB1 chat audio destroys the PS4.

Get ready for more wrist slashing by our resident emo Battlefieldfan1