Black Ops III beta coming to PS4 first, starting August 19th

• 71 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

davem1992

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 0

#51 davem1992
Member since 2009 • 4068 Posts

@kingtito said:
@davem1992 said:
@kingtito said:
@davem1992 said:
@kingtito said:
@davem1992 said:
@kingtito said:
@HalcyonScarlet said:

Wait, didn't cows laugh at this sort of shit when it was on the Xbox?

Oh you know cows...they're haters until it's on the PS, then they become hypocrites and Solid is one of the biggest there is.

Yeah because lems don't do the same thing at all right?

Not nearly to the same effect as cows but you keep fighting the good fight for the cows. It seems as though I'm hitting on a few nerves when I talk about cows.

You seem a tad delusional mate, the PS fans aren't the ones creating petitions and off crying to Spencer.

I royally don't care, I just hate the lems more than the rest.

Hahaha are you serious? How old are you? Were you even around during the gen 7? Selective memory I'm guessing. Cows had all kinds of petitions last gen are you kidding.

Dude your inner cow is coming out.

I never said cows don't make petitions but the ones doing it here are the lems such as yourself, you lot are just as bad so don't try the victim card here.

I don't really care, if not siding with you lems makes me a cow then fine, I prefer Nintendo and PC but whatever helps your little fanboy mind.

Please cow, don't pretend you don't care because clearly you do.

Oh which petitions have I done? Would be nice to know just for my own records cow.

Sure you do cow, that's why you're in here protecting the cows every time someone says something negative about them.

Oh BTW I don't even own an Xbox but I do own a PS4 and I primarily game on my PC. So if you're not a cow then I guess I'm not a lem.

Oh ho trust me, CoD is a series I royally don't give a **** about (just love seeing lems get their comeuppance)

Did I state YOU, no I stated lems.

I don't protect them, I just insult you lot.

Congratulations? I own all 4 of them and use my WiiU/PC the most but since I don't stick up for the Xbox online I'm a cow, see how stupid these names are?

Avatar image for deactivated-58abb194ab6fb
deactivated-58abb194ab6fb

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#52  Edited By deactivated-58abb194ab6fb
Member since 2010 • 3984 Posts

@ProtossX said:
@BigShotSmoov007 said:

Good that they finally understanding how important beta's are nowadays. Hopefully this means that this years CoD will be working great with the right adjustments at launch.

i bought advanced warfare at launch at total biscuit and toher reviewer said it was great at launch much better than MCC and what 343 did with multiplayer

Good for you, what did you buy it on?

ProtossX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#53  Edited By ProtossX
Member since 2005 • 2880 Posts

@BigShotSmoov007 said:
@ProtossX said:
@BigShotSmoov007 said:

Good that they finally understanding how important beta's are nowadays. Hopefully this means that this years CoD will be working great with the right adjustments at launch.

i bought advanced warfare at launch at total biscuit and toher reviewer said it was great at launch much better than MCC and what 343 did with multiplayer

I bought MCC on xbox one and it was published by microsoft studios and it didnt work online

GreySeal9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 41

#54  Edited By GreySeal9
Member since 2010 • 28247 Posts

@kingtito said:
@davem1992 said:
@kingtito said:
@davem1992 said:
@kingtito said:
@davem1992 said:
@kingtito said:
@HalcyonScarlet said:

Oh you know cows...they're haters until it's on the PS, then they become hypocrites and Solid is one of the biggest there is.

Not nearly to the same effect as cows but you keep fighting the good fight for the cows. It seems as though I'm hitting on a few nerves when I talk about cows.

You seem a tad delusional mate, the PS fans aren't the ones creating petitions and off crying to Spencer.

Hahaha are you serious? How old are you? Were you even around during the gen 7? Selective memory I'm guessing. Cows had all kinds of petitions last gen are you kidding.

I never said cows don't make petitions but the ones doing it here are the lems such as yourself, you lot are just as bad so don't try the victim card here.

I don't really care, if not siding with you lems makes me a cow then fine, I prefer Nintendo and PC but whatever helps your little fanboy mind.

Oh which petitions have I done? Would be nice to know just for my own records cow.

Sure you do cow, that's why you're in here protecting the cows every time someone says something negative about them.

Oh BTW I don't even own an Xbox but I do own a PS4 and I primarily game on my PC. So if you're not a cow then I guess I'm not a lem.

Haha. Pretty much. dave is a huge cow with a raging lemming hate boner. It's weird.

That being said, you're a lem regardless of what you own since you Stan for the Xbox on SW.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#55  Edited By deactivated-58abb194ab6fb

@ProtossX said:
@BigShotSmoov007 said:
@ProtossX said:
@BigShotSmoov007 said:

I bought MCC on xbox one and it was published by microsoft studios and it didnt work online

Are you serious dude? I'm not talking about where you got MCC, you can only get that on the Xbox One, get Halo off your brain for a minute smh. You're the first one to bring up Xbox has no new IP's and no new games but you're the first one to bring up Halo and all you play on your Xbox is the same old "IP's" you claim MS has. All you play is Forza, CoD and Halo cause those are the games on your playlist for Xbox. So make up your mind, what do you even want in gaming.

kingtito

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#56 kingtito
Member since 2003 • 11775 Posts

@davem1992 said:
@kingtito said:

Oh ho trust me, CoD is a series I royally don't give a **** about (just love seeing lems get their comeuppance)

Congratulations? I own all 4 of them and use my WiiU/PC the most but since I don't stick up for the Xbox online I'm a cow,see how stupid these names are?

And what does CoD have to do with this conversation? What exactly is it that lems are getting? You talking about the beta/demo coming out on the PS4 1st? Like anyone really cares about that.

Hate to break it to you buddy but you're defending them now. BTW, you're not insulting me amigo. I don't take SWs seriously, it's all entertainment for me.

Owning all systems doesn't exclude you from being a cow. Just look at El Tormented. He claims to have owned an original Xbox and 360 yet NOBODY would ever accuse him of being a lem. What makes people lems, cows, sheep or hermits are there actions in SWs. This is the only place where these factions names are applicable. Stupid as it may be, it is what it is in SWs.

It's futile to try and fight it, roll with it.......cow

davem1992

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#57  Edited By davem1992

@GreySeal9 said:
@kingtito said:
@davem1992 said:
@kingtito said:
@davem1992 said:
@kingtito said:
@davem1992 said:
@kingtito said:
@HalcyonScarlet said:

Haha. Pretty much. dave is a huge cow with a raging lemming hate boner. It's weird.

That being said, you're a lem regardless of what you own since you Stan for the Xbox on SW.

-pauses Bravely Default- b....but I likes the Nintendo man.

davem1992

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#58  Edited By davem1992

@kingtito said:
@davem1992 said:
@kingtito said:

Congratulations? I own all 4 of them and use my WiiU/PC the most but since I don't stick up for the Xbox online I'm a cow,see how stupid these names are?

And what does CoD have to do with this conversation? What exactly is it that lems are getting? You talking about the beta/demo coming out on the PS4 1st? Like anyone really cares about that.

Hate to break it to you buddy but you're defending them now. BTW, you're not insulting me amigo. I don't take SWs seriously, it's all entertainment for me.

Owning all systems doesn't exclude you from being a cow. Just look at El Tormented. He claims to have owned an original Xbox and 360 yet NOBODY would ever accuse him of being a lem. What makes people lems, cows, sheep or hermits are there actions in SWs. This is the only place where these factions names are applicable. Stupid as it may be, it is what it is in SWs.

Uh we're in a CoD thread so that's why we're mentioning CoD.

I don't take SW seriously either bud, I just love fucking around with angry lems XD

Well if sticking up for a console you prefer makes you a cow then damn, better start going into pro-amiibo faze to show my real colours fast

Oh you first lem.

kingtito

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#59 kingtito

@davem1992 said:
@kingtito said:

I don't take SW seriously either bud, I just love fucking around with angry lems XD

Well if sticking up for a console you prefer makes you a cow then damn, better start going into pro-amiibo faze to show my real colours fast

Oh you first lem.

True, this is a CoD thread but with that being said our conversation wasn't about CoD.

Cows are probably the most angry faction in SWs and pretty much every where.

Here, I'll just leave you with this article about mad cows MadCows this is pretty much spot on

davem1992

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#60 davem1992

@kingtito said:
@davem1992 said:
@kingtito said:

Oh you first lem.

True, this is a CoD thread but with that being said our conversation wasn't about CoD.

Here, I'll just leave you with this article about mad cows MadCows this is pretty much spot on

Hmm no my comments were always centered around CoD dude.

Yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeah, that denial man.

Oh I've read this, it's just the EXACT same thing that the lems do as well.

Shibua

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#61 Shibua
Member since 2014 • 467 Posts

Sony is late to the party COD is over its on a steady decline, once MS gets all the CODs BC on X1 everyone will go back to the best one MW2

ProtossX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#62 ProtossX
Member since 2005 • 2880 Posts

@BigShotSmoov007 said:
@ProtossX said:
@BigShotSmoov007 said:
@ProtossX said:
@BigShotSmoov007 said:

Are you serious dude? I'm not talking about where you got MCC, you can only get that on the Xbox One, get Halo off your brain for a minute smh. You're the first one to bring up Xbox has no new IP's and no new games but you're the first one to bring up Halo and all you play on your Xbox is the same old "IP's" you claim MS has. All you play is Forza, CoD and Halo cause those are the games on your playlist for Xbox. So make up your mind, what do you even want in gaming.

im buying blops 3 / battlefront on ps4 its my new shooter console of choice, i had a bad experience with mcc on xb1 and good experience with destiny on ps4

I just like the controller better and the online seems to have more people and the service was down less from what ive played on both

i picked up xb1 first an since i got my ps4 i haven't gone bck much to my xb1 gonna buy all those shooters on ps4 this christmas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#63  Edited By deactivated-58abb194ab6fb

@ProtossX said:
@BigShotSmoov007 said:
@ProtossX said:
@BigShotSmoov007 said:
@ProtossX said:
@BigShotSmoov007 said:

im buying blops 3 / battlefront on ps4 its my new shooter console of choice, i had a bad experience with mcc on xb1 and good experience with destiny on ps4

I just like the controller better and the online seems to have more people and the service was down less from what ive played on both

i picked up xb1 first an since i got my ps4 i haven't gone bck much to my xb1 gonna buy all those shooters on ps4 this christmas

Okay good job, still didn't answery my question but it's all good. I mean when you only have 1 on your friends list on your Xbox, of course the PS4 will seem to have more people to play with lol. That's your fault you can't make any friends online. As far as service being down less, that's debatable cause both have had down times often but enjoy whatever gaming you claim to do.

silversix_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#64 silversix_
Member since 2010 • 26347 Posts

Is it just me or this game downgrades its visuals instead of improving them. I mean, look at this shit, what the hell is this ugly turd? Even their promotional pics look like shit lmao.

-God-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#65  Edited By -God-
Member since 2004 • 3627 Posts

Well, at least PS4 gets SOMETHING other than bloodborne after 2 years, right?

even if it is a timed beta of a CoD. lol.

lostrib

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#66  Edited By lostrib
Member since 2009 • 49999 Posts

@silversix_ said:

Is it just me or this game downgrades its visuals instead of improving them. I mean, look at this shit, what the hell is this ugly turd? Even their promotional pics look like shit lmao.

it's COD and it looks like COD. If someone is looking to COD for great graphics, they're gonna have a bad time

silversix_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#67 silversix_
Member since 2010 • 26347 Posts

@lostrib: but they improved them last year, now they're back at looking a gen behind the competition

kingtito

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#68  Edited By kingtito
@davem1992 said:
@kingtito said:
@davem1992 said:
@kingtito said:

Oh you first lem.

No they weren't because MINE never were and you responded to my comments.

I forgot you are the jaded cow that hates lems because he was bullied. Dude you need to seek help or learn to defend yourself

Not nearly to the extent of cows. Sorry but it's pretty much a well known fact that Sony fans are the worst. They're not called cockroaches for nothing

davem1992

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#69 davem1992

@kingtito said:
@davem1992 said:
@kingtito said:
@davem1992 said:
@kingtito said:

Oh you first lem.

I forgot you are the jaded cow that hates lems because he was bullied. Dude you need to seek help or learn to defend yourself

Not nearly to the extent of cows. Sorry but it's pretty much a well known fact that Sony fans are the worst. They're not called cockroaches for nothing

lol do you genuinely believe this nonsense? Offt becoming the bitches to Sony this gen seems to really have affected the lems.

kingtito

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#70 kingtito

@davem1992 said:
@kingtito said:
@davem1992 said:
@kingtito said:
@davem1992 said:
@kingtito said:

Oh you first lem.

lol do you genuinely believe this nonsense? Offt becoming the bitches to Sony this gen seems to really have affected the lems.

Facts are facts cow. Jaded cows don't get an opinion, sorry kid.

Heil68

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#71 Heil68
Member since 2004 • 60714 Posts

Makes sense that #1 selling console in the world gets the game first.

xhawk27

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#72 xhawk27
Member since 2010 • 12183 Posts

Halo 5 is going to destroy COD this year. see the new map on the front page of Gamespot.