Black Ops best-selling PS3 title in history

• 142 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Espada12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 0

#51 Espada12
Member since 2008 • 23247 Posts

Isn't that the same case for the 360?

Avatar image for Infinite_Access
Infinite_Access

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#52 Infinite_Access
Member since 2007 • 2483 Posts

worst damage control ever.

PAL360

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 31

#53 PAL360
Member since 2007 • 30574 Posts

Espada12

Indeed, it´s fans get bashed for it all the time! Wasnt the PS3 owners supposed to not like shooters?

Diviniuz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 73

#54 Diviniuz
Member since 2009 • 6460 Posts

Appears that PS3 gamers only buy CoD since they have nothing else to purchase or play. :)

SHR3DD3D
So then Halo 3 and COD MW2 are the only games the 360 gamers play? since they have nothing else to purchase or play? Must suck considering Halo 3 came out like 4 years ago....great logic
Diviniuz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 73

#55 Diviniuz
Member since 2009 • 6460 Posts

[QUOTE="Espada12"]

PAL360

Indeed, it´s fans get bashed for it all the time! Wasnt the PS3 owners supposed to not like shooters?

At least half of system wars (or more) owns Black ops or MW2 and don't admit it

omho88

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#56 omho88
Member since 2007 • 3967 Posts
[QUOTE="themyth01"]

[QUOTE="SHR3DD3D"]

I'm happy it beats out all the PS3 exclusives. It's the best title that PS3 has to offer at the moment. :)

Oh boy :shock:

I dun know why i found ur comment very funny .... lol .
cainetao11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 77

User Lists: 1

#57 cainetao11
Member since 2006 • 38036 Posts

Thats a sad comment on the state of things I think. When BO sells more than the gems that are on PS3 theres something wrong.

rzepak
Disagree. It's comments like these that are a sign of the sad state of things. People obviously like COD and because so many here have a differing opinion the ones who like it are responsible for what the highbrows percieve is wrong with gaming. I don't own blips probably won't until it's 20 bucks, but I won't insult someone else because they like it. That is sad, IMO
Avatar image for Infinite_Access
Infinite_Access

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#58 Infinite_Access
Member since 2007 • 2483 Posts

[QUOTE="rzepak"]

Thats a sad comment on the state of things I think. When BO sells more than the gems that are on PS3 theres something wrong.

cainetao11

Disagree. It's comments like these that are a sign of the sad state of things. People obviously like COD and because so many here have a differing opinion the ones who like it are responsible for what the highbrows percieve is wrong with gaming. I don't own blips probably won't until it's 20 bucks, but I won't insult someone else because they like it. That is sad, IMO

This guy knows what he is talking about! Every game that reaches "most popular" status gets hated on until it leaves that status. Just so the anti-fanboys can say "told you so" and feel glorified later.

rzepak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#59 rzepak
Member since 2005 • 5758 Posts

[QUOTE="rzepak"]

cainetao11

Well Im sorry but when I see unique games or new ips underperform and then see that the most derivitive crap sells millions I feel sad.

Espada12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#60 Espada12
Member since 2008 • 23247 Posts

[QUOTE="PAL360"]

[QUOTE="Espada12"]

Diviniuz

At least half of system wars (or more) owns Black ops or MW2 and don't admit it

I wouldn't doubt that. I have both but honestly I am skipping this next one until I can get it from a friend to play through the campaign!

NeonNinja

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 115

#61 NeonNinja
Member since 2005 • 17318 Posts

I'm amazed how the most rehashed FPS in history with an outdated engine can sell as much as MGS4 or UnCharted.

MobilechicaneX

Same here, but it just goes to show you how gullible people are in the end. I've got family members still excited to play the next Call of Duty and Black Ops has only been around for a few months. There is inherently a problem with that. People keep buying the same thing over and over again. I would have much preferred to have heard that Metal Gear Solid 4 or some other game that took a chance with its design was the best-selling PS3 game.

Hell, I'm practically certain that Black Ops is the best selling 360 game as well. Oh well, I'll stick to playing Project GothamRacing for now and worry about how Activision are ruining the FPS genre later. :P

cainetao11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#62 cainetao11

[QUOTE="cainetao11"][QUOTE="rzepak"]

rzepak

Well Im sorry but when I see unique games or new ips underperform and then see that the most derivitive crap sells millions I feel sad.

And I don't begrudge you your feelings. But this whole idea that a game deserves something is ridiculous. It's like one of my friends who says after Man United loses," they deserved to win". If they did, they would have. Because we believe games are more to our liking than COD doesn't mean they some how deserve other peoples money. Games get what they deserve. A shot to bebought in a free market. COD is the most bought right now, it deserves what those who CHOSE to spend on it did.
rzepak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#63 rzepak

[QUOTE="rzepak"]

[QUOTE="cainetao11"] Disagree. It's comments like these that are a sign of the sad state of things. People obviously like COD and because so many here have a differing opinion the ones who like it are responsible for what the highbrows percieve is wrong with gaming. I don't own blips probably won't until it's 20 bucks, but I won't insult someone else because they like it. That is sad, IMO cainetao11

And I don't begrudge you your feelings. But this whole idea that a game deserves something is ridiculous. It's like one of my friends who says after Man United loses," they deserved to win". If they did, they would have. Because we believe games are more to our liking than COD doesn't mean they some how deserve other peoples money. A shot to bebought in a free market. COD is the most bought right now, it deserves what those who CHOSE to spend on it did.

Games get what they deserve idea does not really sit well with me. I think Psychonauts and I think it deserved better than its cult status.

Kan0nF0dder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#64 Kan0nF0dder
Member since 2009 • 1962 Posts
[QUOTE="rzepak"]

[QUOTE="cainetao11"] Disagree. It's comments like these that are a sign of the sad state of things. People obviously like COD and because so many here have a differing opinion the ones who like it are responsible for what the highbrows percieve is wrong with gaming. I don't own blips probably won't until it's 20 bucks, but I won't insult someone else because they like it. That is sad, IMO cainetao11

And I don't begrudge you your feelings. But this whole idea that a game deserves something is ridiculous. It's like one of my friends who says after Man United loses," they deserved to win". If they did, they would have. Because we believe games are more to our liking than COD doesn't mean they some how deserve other peoples money. Games get what they deserve. A shot to bebought in a free market. COD is the most bought right now, it deserves what those who CHOSE to spend on it did.

Let's not start making analogies with football - in the context of the sport it's totally possible for teams that 'deserve to win' actually loose. Games can be rated on quality when compared with other games, especially those in the same genre. In the case of CoD - damn near every other FPS out there is better - Halo, Team Fortress, Killzone, Battlefield... The fact that it outsells everything 10x over is just sad, SW knows this cause it's largely made up of people who know their games - unlike the actual purchasers of Call of Duty.
rzepak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#65 rzepak

[QUOTE="cainetao11"][QUOTE="rzepak"]

Kan0nF0dder

Let's not start making analogies with football - in the context of the sport it's totally possible for teams that 'deserve to win' actually loose. Games can be rated on quality when compared with other games, especially those in the same genre. In the case of CoD - damn near every other FPS out there is better - Halo, Team Fortress, Killzone, Battlefield... The fact that it outsells everything 10x over is just sad, SW knows this cause it's largely made up of people who know their games - unlike the actual purchasers of Call of Duty.

Dont get crazy now, most of SW doesnt know their games...

cainetao11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#66 cainetao11
I like psychonauts also it got what it deserved, my money. But because I like it, it somehow deserves other people's money? Who am I to decide whether others should bestow their money on a game? That, IMO, is the flaw with that argument.
Kan0nF0dder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#67 Kan0nF0dder
Member since 2009 • 1962 Posts

[QUOTE="Kan0nF0dder"][QUOTE="cainetao11"] And I don't begrudge you your feelings. But this whole idea that a game deserves something is ridiculous. It's like one of my friends who says after Man United loses," they deserved to win". If they did, they would have. Because we believe games are more to our liking than COD doesn't mean they some how deserve other peoples money. Games get what they deserve. A shot to bebought in a free market. COD is the most bought right now, it deserves what those who CHOSE to spend on it did. rzepak

Dont get crazy now, most of SW doesnt know their games...

Well atleast they've got opinions on them! The main reason you'll pick up CoD is cause your mates have it too and you have no opinion (except maybe the mass media's) on whether there's a better alternative or not.

cainetao11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#68 cainetao11
The egotism in some of these responses is mind boggling. So other FPS' are better than COD? I believe so, what if someone else doesn't? They are automatically wrong and unknowledgable? People need to grasp nobody is wrong for liking COD best. It's personal taste. I like brunettes, but a poll in the US said more American men prefer blondes. So I'm wrong? People like cod more than me, but iwill not state my preferred game is better. That's a statement nobody has the authority to make.
Avatar image for coolnessmancool
coolnessmancool

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#69 coolnessmancool
Member since 2005 • 1405 Posts

But I thought the 360 was the shooter console and 360 gamers were the only ones to buy Call of Duty.

BodyElite

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#70 BodyElite
Member since 2009 • 2678 Posts

[QUOTE="SHR3DD3D"]

"First-person shooter phenomenon Call of Duty: Black Ops is the best-selling PlayStation 3 game ever, Activision has claimed."

The gargantuan game company cited data from NPD, ChartTrack and GfK as it announced that the First Strike downloadable content had hit the PlayStation Network.

Activision failed, however, to reveal specific sales for the PS3 version of the game.

Black Ops beats PS3-exclusive simulation racer Gran Turismo 5 (6.37 million), Gran Turismo 5 Prologue (5.2 million), Konami's Metal Gear Solid 4: Guns of the Patriots (4.75 million), Infinity Ward's Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 and Naughty Dog's Uncharted 2: Among Thieves (over 3.8 million copies worldwide) in the illustrious list of PS3 best-sellers.

_

I'm happy it beats out all the PS3 exclusives. It's the best title that PS3 has to offer at the moment. :)

Zaibach

complete and utter nonesense, I can pull better games out if my rectum, the fact is defacto COD will be best seller on all ssytems, same for the 360, it doesnt mean its the best game on the 360. Thats the problem with 360 fanatics on tis site, they are devout in thier beleif that sales= quality :lol:

If you would actually play the title without the knowledge of activision or the fact that the casual market/ mainstream loving the game, you would see that it's a very very good game. Most people on here are hardcore gaming fanatics who place themselves above the mainstream and tend to hate on popular games with a passion. Which is why Mass Effect 2 tends to be the "greatest game ever" to most fanatics here
shadow8585

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#71 shadow8585
Member since 2006 • 2947 Posts

And yet all of them bought the inferior version. Shame.

Zune_HD
XD playstatiowned XD
meatgrinderz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#72 meatgrinderz
Member since 2010 • 1329 Posts

Amusing. Makes me think of the cow on a Dark Souls thread a while back who said "why bring it to the xbox 360? They're all to busy with their call of duty..lolz". Sometimes cows superiority complex really bites them on the butt.

BPoole96

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#73 BPoole96
Member since 2008 • 22818 Posts

I thought cows were sophisticated gamers :O

Sandvichman

I wear a monocle and a top hat when I play. Kaz Harai even sent me a signed custom-made cigar box upon purchase of my PS3. Cows are classy 8)

ethanradd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#74 ethanradd
Member since 2009 • 654 Posts

The Call Of Duty hate all over again ...it getting old, well I love it and enjoy it, so do millions, & what's wrong with that, dont hate, ...Cant wait for MW3!

cainetao11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#75 cainetao11
[QUOTE="BodyElite"][QUOTE="Zaibach"]

[QUOTE="SHR3DD3D"]

"First-person shooter phenomenon Call of Duty: Black Ops is the best-selling PlayStation 3 game ever, Activision has claimed."

The gargantuan game company cited data from NPD, ChartTrack and GfK as it announced that the First Strike downloadable content had hit the PlayStation Network.

Activision failed, however, to reveal specific sales for the PS3 version of the game.

Black Ops beats PS3-exclusive simulation racer Gran Turismo 5 (6.37 million), Gran Turismo 5 Prologue (5.2 million), Konami's Metal Gear Solid 4: Guns of the Patriots (4.75 million), Infinity Ward's Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 and Naughty Dog's Uncharted 2: Among Thieves (over 3.8 million copies worldwide) in the illustrious list of PS3 best-sellers.

_

complete and utter nonesense, I can pull better games out if my rectum, the fact is defacto COD will be best seller on all ssytems, same for the 360, it doesnt mean its the best game on the 360. Thats the problem with 360 fanatics on tis site, they are devout in thier beleif that sales= quality :lol:

If you would actually play the title without the knowledge of activision or the fact that the casual market/ mainstream loving the game, you would see that it's a very very good game. Most people on here are hardcore gaming fanatics who place themselves above the mainstream and tend to hate on popular games with a passion. Which is why Mass Effect 2 tends to be the "greatest game ever" to most fanatics here

Well said. If people would put their holier, and knowledgable than thou attitudes aside and play games for exactly that. Just play the game and if you get a feeling of joy, then keep doing it. If not don't. Letting your opinion of Activision, or casual, bro gamers ruin a well made game experience is a sign of being mentally a punk.
Avatar image for Raymundo_Manuel
Raymundo_Manuel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#76 Raymundo_Manuel
Member since 2010 • 4641 Posts

Console owners certainly do love CoD.

rcignoni

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#77 rcignoni
Member since 2004 • 8863 Posts
That's just really sad.
NeonNinja

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#78 NeonNinja

[QUOTE="BodyElite"][QUOTE="Zaibach"]complete and utter nonesense, I can pull better games out if my rectum, the fact is defacto COD will be best seller on all ssytems, same for the 360, it doesnt mean its the best game on the 360. Thats the problem with 360 fanatics on tis site, they are devout in thier beleif that sales= quality :lol:

cainetao11

Well said. If people would put their holier, and knowledgable than thou attitudes aside and play games for exactly that. Just play the game and if you get a feeling of joy, then keep doing it. If not don't. Letting your opinion of Activision, or casual, bro gamers ruin a well made game experience is a sign of being mentally a punk.

Yes, because it's totally just a holier than thou attitude that people use to describe why they hate CoD.

It doesn't have anything to do with the fact that the games have no level design and are designed like theme park rides, just funneling you from one location to another where scripted enemies pop out and shoot at you. And should you replay that section, again, the enemies always go in the same position. Every time. Often times in the sections where there infinitely respawning enemies after you kill an enemy, another automatically respawns in the exact same location.

It has nothing to do with the fact that you are on a tightrope when going through the game. That enemies often are in the background and much of the design boils down to push this button to win this game kind of design because simply pressing a button means there is gameplay.

It has nothing to do with the fact that the games all look identical to one another. Sure, different locations and settings and all, but on a technical level there have been no changes graphically nor have their been changes in gameplay.

It has nothing to do with the fact that the multiplayer has remained exactly the same year after year. The only game to take any shot at a risk with the multiplayer since CoD4 were the wager matches in Black Ops, but giving everyone the same game again and again with a new way to play in one version is hardly praiseworthy.

It has nothing to do with the fact that vehicles aren't playable. In other shooters, whether it's Halo or Crysis you can go to a vehicle and enter it at your will and control it how you like. In CoD you can't. The game will place you in a vehicle if it chooses to, but it's all part of that ride. In others sections your guided to the part where you're supposed to shoot.

It has nothing to do with the fact that if you push the aim button in Call of Duty you are guaranteed a headshot. The aim assist in CoD is so ridiculous that it in real world terms it would be the equivalent of someone helping you aim where you want to pee because learning how to do it yourself is just that hard.

Why many FPS fans hate CoD has nothing to do with what I said. No, instead it has everything to do with the fact that we have holier than thou attitudes. :roll:

cainetao11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#79 cainetao11
I dont believe that's why many hate COD here. Some yes, Many I dont buy it. I'm playing the odds, as a 38 year old man who has seen younger people flock to liking and hating things based on uninformed opinions and a need to be a part of something to complain about for the sake of seeming like they know something the mainstream does not. I know for a fact, some here dislike COD for those reasons NeonNinja described, but I also know from life experience many don't have legitimate reasons for disliking it. And dont tell me about the equivalent of "real world" please. I am 91 c engineering series in the US army and am being deployed to Afghanistan. Just dont go there dude.
OneLazyAsian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#80 OneLazyAsian
Member since 2009 • 1715 Posts

[QUOTE="OneLazyAsian"]

[QUOTE="Messiahbolical-"] I was under the impression that the Wii version was the "inferior" version...Messiahbolical-

Wii doesn't count as it's not competing with the HD twins, remember?

What are you talking about? :| He called the PS3 version the "inferior" version... yet the only real difference between the 360 and PS3 versions, aside from some post-launch lag, is that Activision sold out to Microsoft and made the PS3 users have to wait an extra month to get(already overpriced) map packs. Whoop de do. If you want to see REAL inferiorities, go check out the Wii version. ;)

I thought you'd been here long enough to see the joke reference I made to the Wii not being comparable to the HD twins made by cows and lems. I guess I was wrong. Do I really need the :P for people to understand I was being sarcastic?

NeonNinja

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#81 NeonNinja

I dont believe that's why many hate COD here. Some yes, Many I dont buy it. I'm playing the odds, as a 38 year old man who has seen younger people flock to liking and hating things based on uninformed opinions and a need to be a part of something to complain about for the sake of seeming like they know something the mainstream does not. I know for a fact, some here dislike COD for those reasons NeonNinja described, but I also know from life experience many don't have legitimate reasons for disliking it. And dont tell me about the equivalent of "real world" please. I am 91 c engineering series in the US army and am being deployed to Afghanistan. Just dont go there dude.cainetao11

I can't speak for why some on this forum choose to hate CoD. Perhaps a good chunk of them hate on it for the reason you stated, to fit in or the need to belong. I say it's plausible. But there are quite a few people like me who dislike CoD for the reasons I stated. Hell, there are close to 50 of them on my friends list alone who dislike it for the same reasons I do, so it isn't some crazy minority that doesn't like CoD for legitimate reasons in my opinion. Perhaps the 'holier than thou' folks are simply louder? I dislike CoD so I don't create discussion about it unless it's discussion about how to improve the series. Which mind you, I think in 2007 CoD4 was fine and that the series could have gone places had it been expanded upon, but it never did expand beyond what was accomplished four years ago. It doesn't look like Activision want it improved but rather they're satisfied with making as much money as they can by putting in as little effort as they can. Fine business strategy on their end, but I as a customer don't have to like it.

As far as the real world equivalent. A pissing joke against auto-aim has nothing to do with you being deployed to Afghanistan. Don't read anything extra into it that wasn't there.

cainetao11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#82 cainetao11
If you say equivalent of real world, and have never been in real world situations of combat it is a poor joke to those that have. Millions upon millions buy COD, and it makes me sick to my stomach that some here act as if those that do are stupid. People like it, and I dont see a problem with it. I dont buy it until it's $20 because that's all it's worth of MY money. I dont insult or try to tell others what their mony is worth if they differ. It's that whole defending freedom thing I signed up again for.
NeonNinja

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#83 NeonNinja

If you say equivalent of real world, and have never been in real world situations of combat it is a poor joke to those that have. Millions upon millions buy COD, and it makes me sick to my stomach that some here act as if those that do are stupid. People like it, and I dont see a problem with it. I dont buy it until it's $20 because that's all it's worth of MY money. I dont insult or try to tell others what their mony is worth if they differ. It's that whole defending freedom thing I signed up again for.cainetao11

You're taking this conversation out of context. When I compare gunplay in CoD with its aim assist I compare it to other games. I don't care who has been in real world situations, I compare videogames. You can view that as disrespectful if you choose to, but you're ignoring what I'm saying and lecturing me on how real world equivalent is such and such because you're in the armed services.

If that's what you chose to do than I respect it but I do have the freedom of speech to compare CoD's auto-aim to peeing if I choose to and hey, guess what, I chose to.

I didn't say I insult other users for purchasing CoD or that I tell them that they waste their money. In fact there were a group of users generalizing a point that people that hate CoD do so because they have holier than thou attitudes. I showed them that that isn't the case and that people have legitimate reasons for hating it. Don't lecture me on things I haven't done.

cainetao11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#84 cainetao11
Well in that last post I never cited you as saying you insulted people for buying or liking COD, did I? How about this, I dont lecture you, you dont defend yourself from me attacking you, when I never specifically said you? Friends?
NeonNinja

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#85 NeonNinja

Well in that last post I never cited you as saying you insulted people for buying or liking COD, did I? How about this, I dont lecture you, you dont defend yourself from me attacking you, when I never specifically said you? Friends?cainetao11

Sounds good to me.

cainetao11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#86 cainetao11
Check your messages
super600

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#87 super600  Moderator
Member since 2007 • 33103 Posts

Doesn't deserve this title. MW2 doesn't even deserve this title either from what I played of it and watched my cousin's play.Even though black ops fixed some of the issues I had with MW2 it stillhas way to many problems from what I read about it.

wooooode

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#88 wooooode
Member since 2002 • 16666 Posts
Silly uninformed people buy these games over and over again.
mD-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#89 mD-
Member since 2005 • 4314 Posts
Silly uninformed people buy these games over and over again.wooooode
yeah, and it don't stop!
finalstar2007

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

#90 finalstar2007
Member since 2008 • 27952 Posts

[QUOTE="wooooode"]Silly uninformed people buy these games over and over again.mD-
yeah, and it don't stop!

It will never stop! :P omg i cant believe this tho, the map packs for black ops have came out just yesterday and theres already over 9000 votes lol. trying my best to not buy it even tho everyone i know already bought the maps :(

also:

Mozelleple112

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#91 Mozelleple112
Member since 2011 • 11293 Posts

_

SHR3DD3D
Sales =/= quality... The best game the PS3 has to offer is MGS4... Which sold more than 4.75 million... it sold 4.8 million as of november 2008 according to Konami :S
Avatar image for GulliversTravel
GulliversTravel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#92 GulliversTravel
Member since 2009 • 3110 Posts
Well at the very least, Black Ops had an excellent SP.
emperorzhang66

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#93 emperorzhang66
Member since 2009 • 1483 Posts
did not realise how small the umbers for the bestsellers list were. 360 has 12 mill + games on its list, or at least 8 and pc. wow.
NeonNinja

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#94 NeonNinja

[QUOTE="mD-"][QUOTE="wooooode"]Silly uninformed people buy these games over and over again.finalstar2007

yeah, and it don't stop!

It will never stop! :P omg i cant believe this tho, the map packs for black ops have came out just yesterday and theres already over 9000 votes lol. trying my best to not buy it even tho everyone i know already bought the maps :(

also:

I can't tell if that's funny or sad...... Well, actually, it's sad. :(

supdotcom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#95 supdotcom
Member since 2010 • 1121 Posts

wats the stats for pc?

edidili

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#96 edidili
Member since 2004 • 3449 Posts

I'm amazed how the most rehashed FPS in history with an outdated engine can sell as much as MGS4 or UnCharted.

MobilechicaneX

You're really surprised? After seeing wii fit or those dance crap always on top nothing surprises me anymore.

super600

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#97 super600  Moderator

[QUOTE="MobilechicaneX"]

edidili

You're really surprised? After seeing wii fit or those dance crap always on top nothing surprises me anymore.

Wii fit is better than most of that junk anyway.

super600

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#98 super600  Moderator

[QUOTE="MobilechicaneX"]

edidili

Wii fit is better than most of that junk anyway.

EddieTheHead84

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#99 EddieTheHead84
Member since 2011 • 2131 Posts
If you say equivalent of real world, and have never been in real world situations of combat it is a poor joke to those that have. Millions upon millions buy COD, and it makes me sick to my stomach that some here act as if those that do are stupid. People like it, and I dont see a problem with it. I dont buy it until it's $20 because that's all it's worth of MY money. I dont insult or try to tell others what their mony is worth if they differ. It's that whole defending freedom thing I signed up again for.cainetao11
Look man I'm not trying to start anything, my Dad was in the Royal Navy for 6 years but it really annoys me when armed forces members act so sensitive. You are trying to make out like he insulted you or something.
tommyas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#100 tommyas
Member since 2007 • 2594 Posts
Doesnt it sell the most on xbox as well?