Bioshock Infinite IGN review score is up PC definitive version confirmed

This topic is locked from further discussion.

KarateeeChop

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 0

#51 KarateeeChop
Member since 2010 • 4666 Posts

[QUOTE="KarateeeChop"]

this game sounds like exactly what the franchise needs. bioshock 1 was the pinnacle of last generation, but 2 felt underwhelming to say the least. 

the_bi99man

Yeah, 2 was a bit underwhelming. But that's because it wasn't made by the same people. Ken Levine and Irrational games made Bioshock, then 2k wanted a sequel, so they had one of their in-house studios make it (2k Marin, I believe). Irrational and Levine had little, if anything, to do with Bioshock 2, and have been working on Infinite since before 2 launched.

that would explain a lot of things. it also looks like the efforts fron irrational and levine paid off. 

nutcrackr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 72

User Lists: 1

#52 nutcrackr
Member since 2004 • 13032 Posts

PC gamers are the most desperate butthurt fanboys on SW.  You mean you got the best version of a game when its going against 7 year old hardware?  Congrats buddy

AM-Gamer
PC has had the best graphics for 6 years, yet it's so rare for a PC game to be rated higher.
KarateeeChop

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#53 KarateeeChop

PC gamers are the most desperate butthurt fanboys on SW.  You mean you got the best version of a game when its going against 7 year old hardware?  Congrats buddy

AM-Gamer

what's that, peasant? 

Avatar image for deactivated-59b71619573a1
deactivated-59b71619573a1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#54 deactivated-59b71619573a1
Member since 2007 • 38222 Posts

[QUOTE="seanmcloughlin"]

[QUOTE="AM-Gamer"]

Heil68

On the contrary I think it is thou who seemeth most butt hurteth or all... eth

He does have a point though. As a Pc gamer its' pretty sad when multi plats dont look better on PC than they do on 7 year old consoles.

They look better, but just not as much as they should. And yes it is kinda sad, but PC gamers themselves hold back visuals as much as console gamers. People reluctant to upgrade and then complain ti doesn't run on their older cards are to blame also. 

That also makes it easier to optimise for console hardware

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#55 deactivated-59b71619573a1

[QUOTE="seanmcloughlin"]

[QUOTE="Tessellation"]just wait for the version powered by teh GDDR5.AM-Gamer

You mean the version that will never come? 

I wouldnt be surprised at all if you see a PS4 version , they will be easy ports to the new consoles. 

meh, I doubt it. Sounds like wishful thinking.

AM-Gamer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#56 AM-Gamer
Member since 2012 • 8116 Posts

[QUOTE="AM-Gamer"]

KarateeeChop

what's that, peasant? 

My TV is worth about 5x your pc , whos the peasent now?  

I guess after the Xbox offically dropped to last place you jumped ship to the hermit bandwagon.  

Heil68

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#57 Heil68
Member since 2004 • 60721 Posts

[QUOTE="Heil68"][QUOTE="seanmcloughlin"]

On the contrary I think it is thou who seemeth most butt hurteth or all... eth

seanmcloughlin

He does have a point though. As a Pc gamer its' pretty sad when multi plats dont look better on PC than they do on 7 year old consoles.

They look better, but just not as much as they should. And yes it is kinda sad, but PC gamers themselves hold back visuals as much as console gamers. People reluctant to upgrade and then complain ti doesn't run on their older cards are to blame also. 

All PC multi Plats should look substantially better than their console counterparts like Sleeeping Dogs. Hitman, Crysis 3 and Tomb Raider, but that's not always the case. I have a OC'd 3gb 7950, my GPU is not holding me back :P
AM-Gamer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#58 AM-Gamer

[QUOTE="AM-Gamer"]

[QUOTE="seanmcloughlin"]

You mean the version that will never come? 

seanmcloughlin

I wouldnt be surprised at all if you see a PS4 version , they will be easy ports to the new consoles. 

meh, I doubt it. Sounds like wishful thinking.

Watch and see, I wouldnt be surprised if half the AAA titles this year come to the next consoles.  With the similar architecture it would be a easy cash grab.  Even Crytek said they are consdering next gen console versions of Crysis 3. 

Nanomage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#59 Nanomage
Member since 2011 • 2371 Posts
[QUOTE="seanmcloughlin"]

[QUOTE="Heil68"] He does have a point though. As a Pc gamer its' pretty sad when multi plats dont look better on PC than they do on 7 year old consoles. Heil68

All PC multi Plats should look substantially better than their console counterparts like Sleeeping Dogs. Hitman, Crysis 3 and Tomb Raider, but that's not always the case. I have a OC'd 3gb 7950, my GPU is not holding me back :P

If you have that system why are you going with the 360 version when not only the PC version is clearly the better one but gets you free games on steam(like last year´s X-Com for instance)?
ShadowDeathX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#60 ShadowDeathX
Member since 2006 • 11698 Posts

[QUOTE="KarateeeChop"]

[QUOTE="AM-Gamer"]

AM-Gamer

what's that, peasant? 

I guess after the Xbox offically dropped to last place you jumped ship to the hermit bandwagon.  

I never got these people. They spend a boatload of money on a TV but plug it in to ancient console. It's like having a $4000 sound system on a PoS Geo Metro.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#61 deactivated-59b71619573a1

[QUOTE="AM-Gamer"]

[QUOTE="KarateeeChop"]

what's that, peasant? 

ShadowDeathX

I never got these people. They spend a boatload of money on a TV but plug it in to ancient console. It's like having a $4000 sound system on a PoS Geo Metro.

Well one could argue that the TV is for more than gaming. just like a $2000 PC is for more than gaming. 

But you would have a point

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#62 deactivated-59b71619573a1

[QUOTE="seanmcloughlin"]

[QUOTE="Heil68"] He does have a point though. As a Pc gamer its' pretty sad when multi plats dont look better on PC than they do on 7 year old consoles. Heil68

In a perfect world where we all had Titans maybe, but sadly consoles dictate most of the market so what can ya do

the_bi99man

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#63 the_bi99man
Member since 2004 • 11465 Posts

[QUOTE="the_bi99man"]

[QUOTE="BrunoBRS"] well while i never played the first two games (the setting really didn't appeal to me), i know of its quality (i don't live under a rock, after all). i'm still thinking if i should get it now or just wait for when it's cheaper.BrunoBRS

I'd say there's probably little point in spending the money to pick up Infinite at full price if you haven't at least played Bioshock 1. I don't think the stories are connected, but Bioshock is just way too good. One of those "must-play" games. And it'll be a great introduction into the style of the Bioshock games. 2 is also a great game, but skippable, if you want to save time. It wasn't made by Irrational, and it shows. The introduction of dual-weilding plasmids and guns was fantastic, though. Totally how it should have been in the first one.

i see it the other way around, TBH. if infinite captivates me enough, i'll give the first one a try. it's bundled with practically every pre-order bonus anyway, and i could get it for a few dimes if i don't buy infinite at launch.

I suppose that's true. Some of the preorder bonuses are insane. Probably worth it to get it now, if you're even remotely interested. I have a boxed copy preorder waiting at gamestop, which I really want, because I want a boxed copy, but some of these digital deals are really making me consider doing a last minute preorder from steam or GMG or something, and then not paying off/picking up my other one.

AM-Gamer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#64 AM-Gamer

[QUOTE="AM-Gamer"]

[QUOTE="KarateeeChop"]

what's that, peasant? 

ShadowDeathX

And I never got the people that bought a $1500 dollar pc and a $200 dollar monitor.  I see all these people cry about jaggies on console games.  In all honestly I have a 55 inch tv and from the distance I can barely see any Jaggies, the games still look good and the Blu ray movies look outstanding better then any crap you are streamig from a pc. 

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#65 deactivated-59b71619573a1

[QUOTE="ShadowDeathX"][QUOTE="AM-Gamer"]

AM-Gamer

And I never got the people that bought a $1500 dollar pc and a $200 dollar monitor.  I see all these people cry about jaggies on console games.  In all honestly I have a 55 inch tv and from the distance I can barely see any Jaggies, the games still look good and the Blu ray movies look outstanding better then any crap you are streamig from a pc. 

PCs can hook up to expensive TVs and play Blu rays too just FYI. 

Also at least my new 300 euro monitor will actually be used to its full extent with my system, not like a console which barely does HD in modern games

Lotus-Edge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#66 Lotus-Edge
Member since 2008 • 50513 Posts
[QUOTE="seanmcloughlin"]

They agve the game a highly respectable and not all too shocking 9.4 on consoles and actually gave the PC version 9.5. Making it THE version of the game to get it would seem :cool: 

In all seriousness though it was obviously going to be a very high score and not at all surprising

http://ie.ign.com/articles/2013/03/22/bioshock-infinite-pc-review

http://ie.ign.com/articles/2013/03/22/bioshock-infinite-xbox-360ps3-review

DefconRave
Glad to see my pre-purchase was justified.

the_bi99man

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#67 the_bi99man

[QUOTE="ShadowDeathX"][QUOTE="AM-Gamer"]

AM-Gamer

You may think your console games look good on that TV, from that distance, and they probably do, because the viewing distance does go a long ways toward making imperfections harder to see. But, PC games, at good settings, actually rendering at the resolution that TV is supposed to display, will just look even better again, for the same reasons. 

Also, for less than the price of a ridiculous 60 inch 1080p TV, I could get a 27 inch monitor (which looks huge, when viewed from a typical desk/chair distance) that's actually displaying an even higher resolution than that TV, like 1440p or 1600p. THAT puts anything at 1080p to shame, regardless of size or viewing distance. Especially console games that aren't even rendering at 1080p.

AM-Gamer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#68 AM-Gamer

[QUOTE="AM-Gamer"]

[QUOTE="ShadowDeathX"] I never got these people. They spend a boatload of money on a TV but plug it in to ancient console. It's like having a $4000 sound system on a PoS Geo Metro.seanmcloughlin

Also at least my new 300 euro monitor will actually be used to its full extent with my system, not like a console which barely does HD in modern games

And what do you think I will hook the PS4 up to?  My point is he wanted to call me a peasent when my setup I gurantee is worth more then his. 

the_bi99man

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#69 the_bi99man

[QUOTE="seanmcloughlin"]

[QUOTE="AM-Gamer"]

AM-Gamer

And what do you think I will hook the PS4 up to?  My point is he wanted to call me a peasent when my setup I gurantee is worth more then his. 

Eh. The point is, he finds it silly that one would spend so much money on a display, and use it to play games on systems that don't even come close to using half of it's potential. When that money could instead be used to buy a system that actually does everything better. 

I find it silly, as well.

KarateeeChop

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#70 KarateeeChop

[QUOTE="KarateeeChop"]

[QUOTE="AM-Gamer"]

AM-Gamer

what's that, peasant? 

what's that, peasant? you're breaking up. 

xOMGITSJASONx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#71 xOMGITSJASONx
Member since 2009 • 2634 Posts

Didn't Resistance 2 get a 9.4 over there? Just sayin.

AM-Gamer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#72 AM-Gamer

[QUOTE="AM-Gamer"]

[QUOTE="ShadowDeathX"] I never got these people. They spend a boatload of money on a TV but plug it in to ancient console. It's like having a $4000 sound system on a PoS Geo Metro.the_bi99man

You may think your console games look good on that TV, from that distance, and they probably do, because the viewing distance does go a long ways toward making imperfections harder to see. But, PC games, at good settings, actually rendering at the resolution that TV is supposed to display, will just look even better again, for the same reasons. 

Also, for less than the price of a ridiculous 60 inch 1080p TV, I could get a 27 inch monitor (which looks huge, when viewed from a typical desk/chair distance) that's actually displaying an even higher resolution than that TV, like 1440p or 1600p. THAT puts anything at 1080p to shame, regardless of size or viewing distance. Especially console games that aren't even rendering at 1080p.

Those 27 inch monitors usually have inferior contrast ratios and poor black levels as well. Regardless pc gamers always live in the land of "WHAT IF" What if i buy a expensive monitor and a GFORCE titan, when in fact so few own nothing of the sort.   

AM-Gamer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#73 AM-Gamer

[QUOTE="AM-Gamer"]

[QUOTE="KarateeeChop"]

what's that, peasant? 

KarateeeChop

Jump bandwagons loser and cry some more. 

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#74 deactivated-59b71619573a1

[QUOTE="seanmcloughlin"]

[QUOTE="AM-Gamer"]

AM-Gamer

You didn't have PS4 in mind when you bought it though I gather rendering the point moot, actually it's moot anyway cos you're playing the PS3 on it which doesn't even do full HD for like 80% of its games

Also you're paying for size and feature sets more than quality I'd imagine with a TV like that. What make and brand is it? 

A PC monitor may be cheap but it's also small, and the quality is astonishing. 120Hz refresh rate at proper 1080p with a system than can actually render games natively at that res

nutcrackr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 72

User Lists: 1

#75 nutcrackr
Member since 2004 • 13032 Posts

AM-Gamer
I bet the jaggies are the size of golf balls on a big screen like that.
AM-Gamer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#76 AM-Gamer

[QUOTE="AM-Gamer"]

[QUOTE="seanmcloughlin"]

the_bi99man

Eh. The point is, he finds it silly that one would spend so much money on a display, and use it to play games on systems that don't even come close to using half of it's potential. When that money could instead be used to buy a system that actually does everything better. 

My TV 5 years from now will still be valid , your pc 5 years from now will be as worthless as a paperweight.  If you find it silly im sorry you need to mange money better and learn more about tech. 

KarateeeChop

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#77 KarateeeChop

[QUOTE="KarateeeChop"]

[QUOTE="AM-Gamer"]

AM-Gamer

Jump bandwagons loser and cry some more. 

what's that, peasant? you mad you spent $5000 only to magnify those jaggies? 

silversix_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#78 silversix_
Member since 2010 • 26347 Posts
nice but .1 is too little, difference is major between ps3/360 and pc.
the_bi99man

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#79 the_bi99man

[QUOTE="the_bi99man"]

[QUOTE="AM-Gamer"]

AM-Gamer

My TV 5 years from now will still be valid , your pc 5 years from now will be as worthless as a paperweight.  If you find it silly im sorry you need to mange money better and learn more about tech. 

Lol. Build a decent system and it's a hell of a lot more than a paperweight 5 years later. In fact, my old desktop I built in 2007 (which hasn't had an upgrade since later that same year) still performs better than the consoles for the vast majority of multiplats. You clearly don't know a thing about computers, and are one of those who believes that you need to spend thousands upgrading every year to keep relevent. A pretty typical misconception among the uninformed.

Avatar image for ReadingRainbow4
ReadingRainbow4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#80 ReadingRainbow4
Member since 2012 • 18733 Posts

[QUOTE="whiskeystrike"]

$2000 for .1 difference

seanmcloughlin

Naw man it's $3000 these days. gotta have dem SLI Titans yo

1279082592656.jpg

did you watch that total biscuit video on walking dead also, lol.

AM-Gamer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#81 AM-Gamer

[QUOTE="AM-Gamer"]

[QUOTE="seanmcloughlin"]

seanmcloughlin

You didn't have PS4 in mind when you bought it though I gather rendering the point moot, actually it's moot anyway cos you're playing the PS3 on it which doesn't even do full HD for like 80% of its games

Also you're paying for size and feature sets more than quality I'd imagine with a TV like that. What make and brand is it? 

A PC monitor may be cheap but it's also small, and the quality is astonishing. 120Hz refresh rate at proper 1080p with a system than can actually render games natively at that res

Its a Sony HX850 the best edge lit LED tv of 2012.  240HZ refresh rate , and some of the best black levels out there. And yes I planned on playing my next console on it, but I may buy another tv if I feel like it as I own by own house.  I also find it funny hermits forget I can just as easily hook my pc up to the tv anytime I want to.  ALthought a bit dated its still far more powerful then my PS3 or 360. ( its a GTX285 I20 with 6 gigs of ram) . I just think its hillarous anyone can think a PC is a better investment then a TV when a TV holds is value far longer. 

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#82 deactivated-59b71619573a1

AM-Gamer

Gloves are off now boys 

Your TV will only still be vaild because the tech in your console isn't progressing and growing with the market. Seems like YOU'RE the one who needs to learn about tech. My PC today could still be vaild 5 years from now no problem, it would run every game. Point is I want to upgrade it and the choice is there for me to do as I please. You can't upgrade a PS4 in 5 years, hence why your TV is still valid, because the PS4 will still only be doing 1080p

the_bi99man

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#83 the_bi99man

[QUOTE="seanmcloughlin"]

[QUOTE="AM-Gamer"]

AM-Gamer

240HZ refresh rate  

240 Hz so you can play console games at less than 30 fps, and watch TV/movies at about 23. 

Silly, indeed.

Maybe you should make a smart investment and get a sweet PC. There's at least some games that look good, while being low spec enough that a solid system would be able to pump them out 200 fps. Maybe see the potential of that TV.

AM-Gamer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#84 AM-Gamer

[QUOTE="AM-Gamer"]My TV is worth about 5x your pc , whos the peasent now?  

nutcrackr

I bet the jaggies are the size of golf balls on a big screen like that.

I probably sit about 12 feet from the screen and I barel notice them.  Just got done playing GOW:A and it looked outstanding.  

AM-Gamer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#85 AM-Gamer

[QUOTE="AM-Gamer"]

[QUOTE="seanmcloughlin"]

the_bi99man

240HZ refresh rate  

240 Hz so you can play console games at less than 30 fps, and watch TV/movies at about 23. 

Silly, indeed.

I can also watch blu-rays in 3d , Avatar looked amazing and PS4 games will look great too. 

ShadowDeathX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#86 ShadowDeathX
Member since 2006 • 11698 Posts
1080p is old though, useless. You need to upgrade to something bigger.
Nanomage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#87 Nanomage

[QUOTE="the_bi99man"]

[QUOTE="AM-Gamer"]

AM-Gamer

Really? My system is over 4 years old now and plays almost everything at high setting and upwards,so no,it´s far from worthless,don´t be dumb.
AM-Gamer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#88 AM-Gamer

[QUOTE="AM-Gamer"]

[QUOTE="seanmcloughlin"]

the_bi99man

240HZ refresh rate  

Silly, indeed.

Maybe you should make a smart investment and get a sweet PC. There's at least some games that look good, while being low spec enough that a solid system would be able to pump them out 200 fps. Maybe see the potential of that TV.

The diffrence between 200fps and 60fps is virtually non existant to the human eye.  

AM-Gamer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#89 AM-Gamer

[QUOTE="AM-Gamer"]

[QUOTE="the_bi99man"]

Nanomage

Really? My system is over 4 years old now and plays almost everything at high setting and upwards,so no,it´s far from worthless,don´t be dumb.

What are the specs? 

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#90 deactivated-59b71619573a1

Its a Sony HX850 the best edge lit LED tv of 2012.  240HZ refresh rate , and some of the best black levels out there. And yes I planned on playing my next console on it, but I may buy another tv if I feel like it as I own by own house.  I also find it funny hermits forget I can just as easily hook my pc up to the tv anytime I want to.  ALthought a bit dated its still far more powerful then my PS3 or 360. ( its a GTX285 I20 with 6 gigs of ram) . I just think its hillarous anyone can think a PC is a better investment then a TV when a TV holds is value far longer. 

AM-Gamer

240Hz on a TV for movies playing back at 24 frames and games that barely reach 30 frames, seems legit. At least my PC can get to 120 frames for all 120Hz. 

Also all the OS and other features on a TV cause huge input lag compared to a PC monitor. And is that TV 3D? cos that's likely why it costs so much and has a 240Hz refresh rate

drakekratos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#91 drakekratos
Member since 2011 • 2311 Posts
dat .1 dominationcampzor
LOL /thread

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#92 deactivated-59b71619573a1

[QUOTE="the_bi99man"]

[QUOTE="AM-Gamer"]

240HZ refresh rate  

AM-Gamer

Silly, indeed.

The diffrence between 200fps and 60fps is virtually non existant to the human eye.  

Fvcking total bullsh!t. Play a PC game at 120 fps on a 120Hz monitor and tell me there's no difference between that and a 60Hz 60 fps game. The human eye doesn't have such a concrete limit to the smoothness it can see, it's not a piece of technology.

Also your TV is HDMI right? HDMI can't do 120Hz properly let alone 240Hz. that's why you need a Dual Link DVI cable 

Nanomage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#93 Nanomage

[QUOTE="Nanomage"][QUOTE="AM-Gamer"]

AM-Gamer

What are the specs? 

Core 2 Quad 2.83mhz,GTX 285 1GB,4GB DDR2,costed me around $900 in feb 09.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#94 deactivated-59b71619573a1

[QUOTE="the_bi99man"]

[QUOTE="AM-Gamer"]

240HZ refresh rate  

AM-Gamer

Silly, indeed.

I can also watch blu-rays in 3d , Avatar looked amazing and PS4 games will look great too. 

So can a PC from years ago. PC has had 1080p, 60 fps/60 Hz and 3D far longer than consoles and TVs have. in fact PCs have had 1440p+ for quite some time

the_bi99man

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#95 the_bi99man

[QUOTE="the_bi99man"]

[QUOTE="AM-Gamer"]

240HZ refresh rate  

AM-Gamer

Silly, indeed.

Lol. You believe that all you want. I've seen it with my own eyes. It's huge. Anyone saying the human eye can't see the difference is either

A: not speaking from their own experience, but just reciting something they read or

B: Lying or

C: legally blind.

And yes, every single person who has ever made that claim falls into one of those categories.

AM-Gamer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#96 AM-Gamer

1080p is old though, useless. You need to upgrade to something bigger.ShadowDeathX

Thats funny because your pc wont run any high end games at a resolution beyond that at even a playable framerate. 

the_bi99man

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#97 the_bi99man

[QUOTE="AM-Gamer"]

[QUOTE="the_bi99man"]

Silly, indeed.

seanmcloughlin

Fvcking total bullsh!t. Play a PC game at 120 fps on a 120Hz monitor and tell me there's no difference between that and a 60Hz 60 fps game. The human eye doesn't have such a concrete limit to the smoothness it can see, it's not a piece of technology.

Also your TV is HDMI right? HDMI can't do 120Hz properly let alone 240Hz. that's why you need a Dual Link DVI cable 

And he's telling the rest of us we need to learn more about technology, and make better investments. :lol:

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#98 deactivated-59b71619573a1

[QUOTE="ShadowDeathX"]1080p is old though, useless. You need to upgrade to something bigger.AM-Gamer

Thats funny because your pc wont run any high end games at a resolution beyond that at even a playable framerate. 

He has 2 7970s :? of course he can.

You tell people they need to learn about tech, yet you haven't the slightest clue. Any considering you play on console between 25 and 30 fps should be deemed playable to you and yet you say he can't play at playable framerates? Sweet jesus stop trying to act like you know what you're talking about

AM-Gamer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#99 AM-Gamer

[QUOTE="AM-Gamer"]

[QUOTE="the_bi99man"]

Silly, indeed.

the_bi99man

Lol. You believe that all you want. I've seen it with my own eyes. It's huge. Anyone saying the human eye can't see the difference is either

A: not speaking from their own experience, but just reciting something they read or

B: Lying or

C: legally blind.

And yes, every single person who has ever made that claim falls into one of those categories.

Um no its actually a proven scentific fact.  The max fps that a humans could tell in a video game was around 70fps and that was games with massive amounts of motion blur  like racing games etc.  Regardless no high end DX 11 games are going to run on low spec pc's at 200fps . Even the Gforce titant wont run high end games at 200fps. Why do I want to build a pc to run PS3 graphics with higher frames?  

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#100 deactivated-59b71619573a1

[QUOTE="seanmcloughlin"]

[QUOTE="AM-Gamer"]

the_bi99man

And he's telling the rest of us we need to learn more about technology, and make better investments. :lol:

The Irony literall couldn't be any stronger, it's mind numbingly stupid