Best SEQUEL GAME of E3 2014(exclusive)?

• 61 results
Posted by FreedomFreeLife (3175 posts) 10 months, 12 days ago

Poll: Best SEQUEL GAME of E3 2014(exclusive)? (52 votes)

Fable Legends(XBOX ONE) 8%
Forza Horizon 2 (XBOX ONE) 6%
The Legend of Zelda (WII U) 60%
Yoshi's Wooly World (WII U) 2%
LITTLEBIGPLANET 3 (PS4) 10%
SIMS 4 (PC) 2%
Sid Meier's Civilization Beyond Earth (PC) 13%

GAMES WITH GAMEPLAY or INGAME GAMEPLAY TRAILER/ VIDEOS!!! (NO CGI TRAILERS, OR TRAILERS THAT SHOW NO GAMEPLAY AT ALL - LIKE UNCHARTED 4 WHERE WE SEE ONLY CUT SCENE) EXCLUSIVE GAMES!!!!

Fable Legends(XBOX ONE)

Forza Horizon 2 (XBOX ONE)

The Legend of Zelda (WII U)

Yoshi's Wooly World (WII U)

LITTLEBIGPLANET 3 (PS4)

SIMS 4 (PC)

Sid Meier's Civilization Beyond Earth (PC)

#1 Posted by hello505 (146 posts) -

Out of that list, Fable Legends looks to be shaping up quite well. Other ones just look too much of the same.

#2 Posted by Sgt_Crow (4443 posts) -

Zelda for me, because I absolutely love the series.
Gotta say I'm also really into Fable, and Legends looks to be amazing.
LBP3 on third place. Loved the previous installments but they are just simple games to kill some time, not on par with Zelda or Fable.

#3 Posted by Lulu_Lulu (18203 posts) -

Why are you only putting up Exclusives ?

Very Suspicious.

#4 Edited by lamprey263 (25253 posts) -

For me it'll probably be Persona Q or Bayonetta 2.

As for what's able to be voted on, I don't think Yoshi's Wooly World, The Legend of Zelda, or Fable Legends will release in 2014, of the options left I'd have to say Sims 4, which probably won't even be an exclusive for long.

#5 Edited by FreedomFreeLife (3175 posts) -

@Lulu_Lulu said:

Why are you only putting up Exclusives ?

Very Suspicious.

If i had to put multiplatform games then list would be like 40-50 games long..

@lamprey263 said:

For me it'll probably be Persona Q or Bayonetta 2.

I was thinking if i add Bayonetta 2 or not. I wanted to add but i didn't find any gameplay screenshots HD pictures(even tho they showed E3 2014 gameplay). Bayonetta 2 is less popular than Zelda and i wanted 2 games of each platform, so i had to leave Bayonetta 2 out. I hope you understand.

@Sgt_Crow said:

Zelda for me, because I absolutely love the series.

Gotta say I'm also really into Fable, and Legends looks to be amazing.

LBP3 on third place. Loved the previous installments but they are just simple games to kill some time, not on par with Zelda or Fable.

For me Zelda, Yoshi(LOOKS AMAZING) or Fable. I like new Fable style. Co-Op, yay. Play as villain, even bigger yay. Reminds me Left 4 Dead game :)

Yeah, hard to pick one.

#6 Edited by lamprey263 (25253 posts) -

@FreedomFreeLife:

But LoZ and Yoshi won't even release in 2014, nor will Fable Legends, only thing I'm aware of for Fable is a fall beta.

You should remake your poll.

I'd replace Fable for Halo Master Chief Collection, and Bayonetta 2 and Persona Q can replace the other two Nintendo exclusives that won't be coming out in 2014.

#7 Posted by charizard1605 (60802 posts) -

Why did you leave out Xenoblade Chronicles X, Super Smash Bros., Pokemon OmegaRuby and AlphaSapphire, and Bayonetta 2? They were all exclusives shown off at E3 2014, with in game footage and extended gameplay sessions.

#8 Posted by Lulu_Lulu (18203 posts) -

@FreedomFreeLife

Really ? Thats your big excuse.... You're too lazy to come up with a decent poll ?

Whats most insulting is you don't even feel ashamed about it.

#9 Posted by AdrianWerner (28191 posts) -

Civilization for me. I've been waiting well over a decade for new Alpha Cantauri.

#10 Posted by Pffrbt (6596 posts) -

Bayonetta 2.

#11 Posted by bezza2011 (2712 posts) -

Forza Horizon looks amazing a few more games like that and I may be tempted to pick one up.

Fable from what IGN said, is absolutely not Fable and is pretty rubbish, so that's out of the running, and it's coming out in episodes aswel.

#12 Posted by FoxbatAlpha (8804 posts) -

Fable has my attention. I don't know about the whole villain thing but the rest looks cool.

#13 Posted by Sollet (7508 posts) -

Zelda easily.

#14 Posted by blamix99 (2551 posts) -

where is Witcher 3 and Arkham Knight?

#15 Posted by FreedomFreeLife (3175 posts) -

@charizard1605 said:

Why did you leave out Xenoblade Chronicles X, Super Smash Bros., Pokemon OmegaRuby and AlphaSapphire, and Bayonetta 2? They were all exclusives shown off at E3 2014, with in game footage and extended gameplay sessions.

2 exclusives per console.

@lamprey263 said:

@FreedomFreeLife:

But LoZ and Yoshi won't even release in 2014, nor will Fable Legends, only thing I'm aware of for Fable is a fall beta.

I'd replace Fable for Halo Master Chief Collection, and Bayonetta 2 and Persona Q can replace the other two Nintendo exclusives that won't be coming out in 2014.

We have Halo already on consoles. So it´s not NEW sequel, its remake.

Bayonetta has original game which is also multiplatform game.

@blamix99 said:

Multiplatform games...

#16 Edited by PrincessGomez92 (3766 posts) -

Super Smash Bros. Wii U.

#17 Posted by sailor232 (5046 posts) -

Out of those Zelda, but I'd much rather Xenoblade Chronicles X, best game coming out for any system.

#18 Posted by R3FURBISHED (10809 posts) -

The Witcher 3 and Civ Beyond Earth.

#19 Posted by charizard1605 (60802 posts) -

@FreedomFreeLife: That's a stupid rule. If a console has more exclusives coming out for it, why would you misrepresent them by crippling the exclusive count per console with such an inane restriction?

#20 Posted by FreedomFreeLife (3175 posts) -

@charizard1605 said:

@FreedomFreeLife: That's a stupid rule. If a console has more exclusives coming out for it, why would you misrepresent them by crippling the exclusive count per console with such an inane restriction?

Because then i had to add like 100 different games. Then i would add 90 PC games. I don´t think anyone would want 100 game select poll..

#21 Posted by yokofox33 (30266 posts) -

From that list? Probably Zelda. It intrigues me greatly.

Overall though I'm all about SSB. The game looks fantastic. I haven't played SSB since the Gamecube days.

#23 Edited by RedentSC (921 posts) -

Uncharted 4

Yes it should be on this list. What we saw was ingame - in engine. not a pre-rendered cut scene. If you have played uncharted / TLOU you'd know there is a seamless transition into what you would call a "cut scene".... with uncharted 4 there are no more cutscenes... just parts of the game where you can't control it. Kind of like all those Forza shots we got where the car was flashing by and shit... only much much better

Basically your poll is flawed on a very basic level... like everything you do really

#24 Posted by MirkoS77 (8147 posts) -

@RedentSC said:

Uncharted 4

Yes it should be on this list. What we saw was ingame - in engine. not a pre-rendered cut scene. If you have played uncharted / TLOU you'd know there is a seamless transition into what you would call a "cut scene".... with uncharted 4 there are no more cutscenes... just parts of the game where you can't control it. Kind of like all those Forza shots we got where the car was flashing by and shit... only much much better

Basically your poll is flawed on a very basic level... like everything you do really

Yea, if he's going to put the Zelda clip in there, which is in-engine cutscene, he should do so with Uncharted as it has been confirmed by numerous sources to be running realtime, 60fps, 1080p.

#25 Posted by freedomfreak (42887 posts) -

Bayonetta 2.

#26 Posted by Pffrbt (6596 posts) -

@RedentSC: "Yes it should be on this list. What we saw was ingame - in engine."
It was a cutscene, so it doesn't count.

"with uncharted 4 there are no more cutscenes... just parts of the game where you can't control it."
Which would still be a cutscene.

"Kind of like all those Forza shots we got where the car was flashing by and shit... only much much better"
Except still a cutscene and not gameplay.

#27 Edited by RedentSC (921 posts) -

@Pffrbt: so... by your logic.... (as Mirko suggested) Zelda should not be included.

Its clear why the "rules" are the way they are... Uncharted is by far the best sequal to come out of e3 (at least in the way of fidelity)

FFL knows and understands this.. hence the specific exclusion... but he is a troll account so its expected

Its like saying which was the best Sci-Fi game to come out of E3 but you can't include Halo coz it was all cut scenes. Lems would go ape s**t (and halo wasn't the best sci-fi game btw, thats open to debate)

Luckily the average cow can actually form a decent arguement instead of outright denying the truth (looking at you @FreedomFreeLife)

#28 Edited by Pffrbt (6596 posts) -

@RedentSC: "so... by your logic.... (as Mirko suggested) Zelda should not be included."
Yes.

"Uncharted is by far the best sequal to come out of e3 (at least in the way of fidelity)"
Fidelity doesn't matter if we're discussing gameplay, not that Uncharted 4 was the best looking game shown anyway. Graphically impressive, yes. Most visually appealing and interesting, no.

"Its like saying which was the best Sci-Fi game to come out of E3 but you can't include Halo coz it was all cut scenes."
No, it isn't like that at all, because the requirement here is that gameplay was shown.

#29 Posted by idill23 (1135 posts) -

@charizard1605 said:

This, and my vote is for Bayonetta 2.

#30 Posted by FreedomFreeLife (3175 posts) -

@RedentSC said:

@Pffrbt: so... by your logic.... (as Mirko suggested) Zelda should not be included.

Its clear why the "rules" are the way they are... Uncharted is by far the best sequal to come out of e3 (at least in the way of fidelity)

FFL knows and understands this.. hence the specific exclusion... but he is a troll account so its expected

Its like saying which was the best Sci-Fi game to come out of E3 but you can't include Halo coz it was all cut scenes. Lems would go ape s**t (and halo wasn't the best sci-fi game btw, thats open to debate)

Luckily the average cow can actually form a decent arguement instead of outright denying the truth (looking at you @FreedomFreeLife)

Nope, there was fully ingame gameplay Zelda but uncharted 4 was pre-rendered scene and nothing with do gameplay. It was cutscene, not ingame scene.

#31 Posted by Pffrbt (6596 posts) -

@FreedomFreeLife said:

Nope, there was fully ingame gameplay Zelda

That was in game, but it clearly wasn't actual gameplay.

#32 Posted by Zero_epyon (5805 posts) -

Lol Are you really that scared of Uncharted 4? Holy crap!

#33 Posted by PurpleMan5000 (7817 posts) -

Bayonetta 2

#34 Edited by aroxx_ab (10681 posts) -

Why is Sims and Sid Meier's Civilization Beyond Earth on the poll i had rather seen Dead Island 2 there. The DI2 trailer got me extremely hyped for the game.

#36 Posted by Shewgenja (10682 posts) -

Fuck Uncharted haters.

#37 Posted by blamix99 (2551 posts) -

@FreedomFreeLife said:

@charizard1605 said:

2 exclusives per console.

@lamprey263 said:

@FreedomFreeLife:

We have Halo already on consoles. So it´s not NEW sequel, its remake.

Bayonetta has original game which is also multiplatform game.

@blamix99 said:

Multiplatform games...

oh i see, well i would like to vote for zelda but it seems like its a prequel. so LBP3

#38 Edited by LadyBlue (3985 posts) -

LBP3

#40 Posted by LadyBlue (3985 posts) -

@jeager_titan said:

@ladyblue said:

Bloodborne

Sequel of what? I think it should belong in the new ip list.

You're right. LBP3 solo then

#41 Posted by bbkkristian (14967 posts) -

Xenoblade Chronicles X.

#42 Posted by Cloud_imperium (5722 posts) -

Civilization Beyond Earth and Zelda .

#43 Posted by ReadingRainbow4 (15991 posts) -

Uncharted.

#44 Edited by freedom01 (870 posts) -

Where's Xenoblade Chronicles X? unlike Zelda, that one had a 42 min gameplay.

#45 Posted by Daious (1988 posts) -

@charizard1605 said:

The lack of super smash bros especially just blows me away. The rest are big too.

That guy does a terrible job at coming up with polls

#46 Posted by Heil68 (46721 posts) -

@ReadingRainbow4 said:

Uncharted.

#47 Posted by CTR360 (7372 posts) -

uncharted 4

#48 Posted by Pikminmaniac (9344 posts) -

Super Smash Bros. and Bayonetta 2 for me. If this was extended to sequels in general, I would have picked Batman Arkham Knight.

#49 Posted by Seabas989 (10892 posts) -

The poll sucks but I'll go with Xenoblade Chronicles X followed by Batman Arkham Knight, Civ Beyond Earth, Smash 4, and FC4.

#50 Posted by sibu_xgamer (340 posts) -

@MirkoS77 said:

@RedentSC said:

Uncharted 4

Yea, if he's going to put the Zelda clip in there, which is in-engine cutscene, he should do so with Uncharted as it has been confirmed by numerous sources to be running realtime, 60fps, 1080p.

This. The Zelda video was also a cutscene but would you expect from this Freedom guy. He doesn't even know what exclusive means.