Are you a member of the "master race"? Do you want to be?

uninspiredcup

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 86

User Lists: 2

#101 uninspiredcup
Member since 2013 • 59087 Posts

Console gaming died after the Super Nintendo.

Cloud_imperium

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 103

User Lists: 8

#102 Cloud_imperium
Member since 2013 • 15146 Posts

@farrell2k said:
@Cloud_imperium said:

@farrell2k said:

PC is only for playing the less mediocre multiplats I won't get on my WiiU, where I currently enjoy the best exclusive content money can buy.

Exclusives aren't everything.

I reject your premise. :)

You need to play more games.

Avatar image for deactivated-5b0367b217732
deactivated-5b0367b217732

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 9

#103  Edited By deactivated-5b0367b217732
Member since 2014 • 1697 Posts

Can I play Persona on the PC? No? I'll pass then, but thanks. Appreciate the advice.

DEadliNE-Zero0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#104 DEadliNE-Zero0
Member since 2014 • 6607 Posts

@hernandezzzz said:

Can I play Persona on the PC? No? I'll pass then, but thanks. Appreciate the advice.

Actually, since there's psx, ps2 and psp emulators, you can. You just can't play P4G, P4A, P4AU and PQ. But i know what you mean

FinalFighters

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#105  Edited By FinalFighters
Member since 2013 • 3410 Posts

I've been a PC gamer for 2 years now and have no regrets.

This forum is what actually got me into PC gaming (some of you here helped me pick out the parts within my price range to build it), so if it wasnt for this place i'd still be an uninformed fool paying $60 for console games + $50-$60/year just to play online, as opposed to $5-$30 for PC games + FREE online.

So thanks for that.

Gue1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#106 Gue1
Member since 2004 • 12171 Posts

who wants to be part of a group of people too stupid to realize that "master race" it's a meme to make fun of them?

clyde46

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#107 clyde46
Member since 2005 • 49061 Posts

@Gue1 said:

who wants to be part of a group of people too stupid to realize that "master race" it's a meme to make fun of them?

Who wants to be part of a group that send death threats over exclusivity....

DEadliNE-Zero0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#108  Edited By DEadliNE-Zero0

@Gue1 said:

People know that. The master race thing is mostly sarcastic nowadays. Only iditos use it has a direct line. It's now mostly a joking meme.

Meanwhile i've seen more console gamers use the ps4masterrace line, or mock the "pc master race" everything something not so great happens to the platform.

DEadliNE-Zero0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#109  Edited By DEadliNE-Zero0

@clyde46 said:

@Gue1 said:

Who wants to be part of a group that send death threats over exclusivity....

LJS9502_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#110 LJS9502_basic
Member since 2003 • 178855 Posts

@deadline-zero0 said:

@Gue1 said:

People know that. The master race thing is mostly sarcastic nowadays. Only iditos use it has a direct line. It's now mostly a joking meme.

Meanwhile i've seen more console gamers use the ps4masterrace line, or mock the "pc master race" everything something not so great happens to the platform.

In here they don't seem to get the joke.....lol.

Heil68

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#111 Heil68
Member since 2004 • 60718 Posts

I have a gaming PC. I may build a new one next year.

Avatar image for blue_hazy_basic
blue_hazy_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#112  Edited By blue_hazy_basic  Moderator
Member since 2002 • 30854 Posts

I love people who say "I only have interest in games x, y and z" and have no friggin concept of what is bloody out there SMH.

Anyways as a warning the term "master race" on this board is tongue in cheek. Any references along with it to Nazism/eugenics is not ok in any form and will be treated with a swift arrow to the knee by a mod hammer.

MikeHockbourns

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#113 MikeHockbourns
Member since 2014 • 754 Posts

PC doesn't do it for me anymore. They used to get way better games in the 90s. Nowadays big PC releases are too few and far between.

clyde46

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#114 clyde46
Member since 2005 • 49061 Posts

@blue_hazy_basic said:

I love people who say "I only have interest in games x, y and z" and have no friggin concept of what is bloody out there SMH.

Anyways as a warning the term "master race" on this board is tongue in cheek. Any references along with it to Nazism/eugenics is not ok in any form and will be treated with a swift arrow to the knee by a mod hammer.

Arrow to the knee by a hammer? That makes no fucking sense.

LJS9502_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#115 LJS9502_basic
Member since 2003 • 178855 Posts

@FinalFighters said:

I've been a PC gamer for 2 years now and have no regrets.

This forum is what actually got me into PC gaming (some of you here helped me pick out the parts within my price range to build it), so if it wasnt for this place i'd still be an uninformed fool paying $60 for console games + $50-$60/year just to play online, as opposed to $5-$30 for PC games + FREE online.

So thanks for that.

But you do miss out on some good games that way.....anyway not everyone games online. I like single player.

Avatar image for SolidGame_basic
SolidGame_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#116 SolidGame_basic
Member since 2003 • 45263 Posts

@blue_hazy_basic said:

It would be tongue in cheek if the people who use it didn't really believe it

Avatar image for blue_hazy_basic
blue_hazy_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#117 blue_hazy_basic  Moderator
Member since 2002 • 30854 Posts

@clyde46 said:

@blue_hazy_basic said:

You have no idea of the true power of the mod hammer. Hadouken force lightning, by the power of Grayskull's mixed metaphors!

@SolidGame_basic said:

@blue_hazy_basic said:

It would be tongue in cheek if the people who use it didn't really believe it

Outside of a tiny tiny minority of daft people, no one really believes it. Now bathe in the master race's light and kneel peasants!

ni6htmare01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#118 ni6htmare01
Member since 2005 • 3984 Posts

I always have a pretty updated and powerful computer. Due to work related, I can tax write off when I upgrade so price was never a matter. Is just that I spend too much time working in front of a computer and I'm not sure if I want to spend my free time in front of a computer as well.

Spartan070

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#119  Edited By Spartan070
Member since 2004 • 16497 Posts

@uninspiredcup said:

Console gaming died after the Super Nintendo.

So the dozen consoles I've bought since then are all undead?

I am...a NECROMANCER!!

lostrib

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#120 lostrib
Member since 2009 • 49999 Posts

@LJS9502_basic said:

@deadline-zero0 said:

@Gue1 said:

Silence peasant!

DEadliNE-Zero0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#121 DEadliNE-Zero0

@lostrib said:

@LJS9502_basic said:

@deadline-zero0 said:

@Gue1 said:

Silence peasant!

OMG So much elitism!!!! Stupid pc nerd

Bigboi500

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#122  Edited By Bigboi500
Member since 2007 • 35550 Posts

@nethernova said:
@scottpsfan14 said:
You're like a fucking vegan.

I was thinking of a religious zealot but vegan nails it even better. It doesn't matter what you like or prefer. Here, hold still while I force my believes onto you.

Winners of the internet.

lostrib

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#123  Edited By lostrib

@Bigboi500 said:

@nethernova said:
@scottpsfan14 said:

I was thinking of a religious zealot but vegan nails it even better. It doesn't matter what you like or prefer. Here, hold still while I force my believes onto you.

Winners of the internet.

finalstar2007

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

#124 finalstar2007
Member since 2008 • 27952 Posts

I sure am.. PS4 owner since day 1 and love it

lostrib

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#125  Edited By lostrib

@finalstar2007 said:

I sure am.. PS4 owner since day 1 and love it

the peasantry is strong with this one

Bigboi500

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#126  Edited By Bigboi500

@lostrib said:

@Bigboi500 said:

@nethernova said:
@scottpsfan14 said:

Winners of the internet.

lostrib

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#127 lostrib

@Bigboi500 said:

@lostrib said:

@Bigboi500 said:

@nethernova said:
@scottpsfan14 said:

Winners of the internet.

Nice self portrait

DEadliNE-Zero0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#128 DEadliNE-Zero0

@Bigboi500 said:

@lostrib said:

Nice boobs

Krelian-co

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#130 Krelian-co
Member since 2006 • 13274 Posts

@Bigboi500 said:

@lostrib said:

@Bigboi500 said:

@nethernova said:
@scottpsfan14 said:

Winners of the internet.

i wonder when you would show up, the self proclaimed white knight that was going to strike fear into the hearts of pc gamers in the forum, damn you are really scaring us with those pictures, keep up the good work bro!

HAHAHAHAH

mikhail

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#131 mikhail
Member since 2003 • 2697 Posts

@scottpsfan14 said:
@mikhail said:

@KBFloYd said:

fromwhat ive seen id rather be a pc gamer than playstation and even the xbox...

but im getting a steam machine....PC is too big. im willing to spend 1000 dollars to get top of the line. im already saving up.

but i wont buy it if the games arent there and im not really feeling this gen in terms of 3rd party like i did last gen.

How big exactly do you think PCs are these days? You can go as small or as large as you want, it isn't 1995 anymore.

Stop being an assertive pos please. Leave people alone about it. You're like a fucking vegan. Unfortunately for you, the PC is not your achievement. When you die, your name and the word "PC" won't be associated. So stop acting like it's your legacy.

Earth to Scott...it's SYSTEM WARS, where people defend their FAVORITE GAMING PLATFORM. Get a grip.

Bigboi500

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#132 Bigboi500

@Krelian-co: I see I've gotten under your skin and struck a nerve, now and in the past. That's an easy win for me sucka! Thanks for playing. :)

miiiiv

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#133  Edited By miiiiv
Member since 2013 • 943 Posts

Alltough I have a gaming pc that's several times more powerful than these next-gen consoles, I never bought into this "master race" thing. Sure pc gaming is objectively better in many aspects that's already been covered in this thread, to dispute that is just stupid. But I still game on consoles and will buy a ps4 when better exclusives are released. Consoles have their place, it's usually more relaxing to just pop in the game and sit down in the couch with a controller. I can still be concentrated and relaxed at the same time, like when playing Street Fighter 4 online for example.

majestix1988

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#134  Edited By majestix1988
Member since 2006 • 822 Posts

nope...i dont really care about concept of "cows" "sheeps" or even hermits master race fiasco i only care for games and have fun with games + reading these posts on system wars or even laughing on them on single trivial matter

mikhail

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#135  Edited By mikhail

@miiiiv said:

Consoles have their place, it's usually more relaxing to just pop in the game and sit down in the couch with a controller.

miiiiv

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#136  Edited By miiiiv
Member since 2013 • 943 Posts

@mikhail said:

@miiiiv said:

Consoles have their place, it's usually more relaxing to just pop in the game and sit down in the couch with a controller.

I grew up with the nes, then snes, ps1, n64 and so on. So maybe I'm a bit biased. I still consider pc to be the superior gaming platform but I feel that consoles also have their place.

HalcyonScarlet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#137 HalcyonScarlet
Member since 2011 • 13668 Posts
@mikhail said:

@lostrib said:

alright so we've already touched on nazism and aryans, we're off to a swell start

It's the only argument console gamers have left besides "the console experience" - where's Cranler?

Listen, the console experience is legitimate. Who wants to play higher than 30fps? Also I love graphics that are barely better than 8-9 year old consoles. It's not my fault you have standards. And I couldn't care less that you can play nearly all of our games with a better performance and at a cheaper price usually day one.

And I fully respect and certainly won't 'lol' that Sony are backing indies as a saviour for consoles, something the PC does as a standard and throws several hundred at you between Steam and Humble Bundle without you having to even spend much. I would buy a console for indies, anyone else? *crickets

Also I love having to spend money just to access online feature and think about all the scraps, I mean games we get monthly for free from our masters at MS and Sony. And I don't believe they just do all this to milk us like filthy whore peasants.

I'm certainly not going to submit to the moral of the story which is, just get a good and cheap GTX 750TI or equivalent instead of buying a console.

And shame on anyone who has thought to themselves "APU... 8 year gen... el oh el".

Console experience FTW.

KingJuggaNott

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#138 KingJuggaNott
Member since 2013 • 200 Posts

I can barely connect with my friends that are on consoles, if I converted to just playing on a computer our connection would be totally lost. No offense but Playing on the Computer is for Hermits in my opinion.

cainetao11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 77

User Lists: 1

#139 cainetao11
Member since 2006 • 38036 Posts

@foxhound_fox said:

@SolidGame_basic said:

Everything else I wouldn't care that much about having the best specs for.

Except for having all the best versions of all the multiplats without having to pay an online subscription fee.

His statement is funny also because if an X1 owner says that they are stupid for taking the lower version. Funny how its ok compared with PC multiplats.

Another-World

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#140 Another-World
Member since 2011 • 784 Posts

@clyde46 said:

@blue_hazy_basic said:

Well you could use the arrow as a chisel and hammer it in.

Avatar image for Simulator_Shock
Simulator_Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: -4

#141 Simulator_Shock
Member since 2006 • 1699 Posts

I've been building up my own Steam library over the last two years so I'll have a sweet collection of games to play when I finally do build my own kick ass gaming PC(only have a laptop atm). I'm not sure why this is, but I've been rapidly losing interest in consoles over the last few years. Hell, the only PS3 games that I can actually sit down and play without losing interest is Skyrim, and I have almost 40 PS3 games...

lostrib

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#142 lostrib

@Simulator_Shock said:

I've been building up my own Steam library over the last two years so I'll have a sweet collection of games to play when I finally do build my own kick ass gaming PC(only have a laptop atm). I'm not sure why this is, but I've been rapidly losing interest in consoles over the last few years. Hell, the only PS3 games that I can actually sit down and play without losing interest is Skyrim, and I have almost 40 PS3 games...

If you like skyrim then you should probably get it for PC...and then Mod it until it breaks

mikhail

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#143  Edited By mikhail

@kingjugganott said:

I can barely connect with my friends that are on consoles, if I converted to just playing on a computer our connection would be totally lost. No offense but Playing on the Computer is for Hermits in my opinion.

Right, because it's impossible that people have as many (or more) real life friends on Steam as you do on your console.

Your logic is so bad that it hurts my brain to think about. That's like me saying that if someone doesn't have real life friends that own a PlayStation 4, that must mean that PlayStation 4 owners have no friends. Do you understand how dumb that sounds now?

Renegade_Fury

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#144  Edited By Renegade_Fury
Member since 2003 • 21702 Posts

Yeah, I am, since the early 90's.

jhonMalcovich

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#145 jhonMalcovich
Member since 2010 • 7090 Posts

EVERYBODY wants to be a part of PC MASTER RACE

lostrib

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#146 lostrib

@mikhail said:

@kingjugganott said:

Right, because it's impossible that people have as many (or more) real life friends on Steam as you do on your console.

When I lived in the dorms, my room mate, our neighbor and I would play L4D2 quite often. We still do now on occassion. And currently, I talk quite often with one of my friends about Hearthstone

I actually don't have anyone on my PSN friends list

SolidTy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#147  Edited By SolidTy
Member since 2005 • 49991 Posts

Title of thread:

----

Of course I am!

...er, we are still talking about gaming, right?

DEadliNE-Zero0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#148  Edited By DEadliNE-Zero0

TC forget to tell us how the Master Race doesn't have the game with the best theme of last gen

mikhail

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#149 mikhail

@SolidTy said:

Title of thread:

----

Of course I am!

...er, we are still talking about gaming, right?

Why did you make your entire post bold?

KungfuKitten

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 42

#150  Edited By KungfuKitten
Member since 2006 • 27389 Posts

I was part of the Master Race before it became a thing.

If you buy a gaming PC at least you're not blindly following the herd and the many expensive marketing teams who promote an inferior product. It may be a sign of awareness and intelligence to be able to see how wrong people are and head in the other direction. And it takes guts.
I'm so brave.