Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#51 lebanese_boy
Member since 2003 • 18042 Posts

@Archangel3371 said:

All those Nintendo games with digital sales not included makes me wonder what a more accurate list would look like.

Anyway nice to see Monster Hunter Rise still up there. I’m guessing Mortal Kombat 11 got a bump from the movie.

Breath of the Wild is still a top seller... wow.

onesiphorus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 6

#52 onesiphorus
Member since 2014 • 5297 Posts

@lebanese_boy said:
@Archangel3371 said:

All those Nintendo games with digital sales not included makes me wonder what a more accurate list would look like.

Anyway nice to see Monster Hunter Rise still up there. I’m guessing Mortal Kombat 11 got a bump from the movie.

Breath of the Wild is still a top seller... wow.

It is unusual to see a Zelda game outsells a mainline Super Mario game (Super Mario Odyssey), just as seeing an Animal Crossing game outselling both. No one has expected to see all this to happen.

shellcase86

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#53 shellcase86
Member since 2012 • 6857 Posts

Wow, Returnal did really well, all things considered.

Would love to see The Show's platform breakdown. That stated, it was a guarantee to hit top ten for a couple of months even if it was still exclusive to Playstation.

sakaiXx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 5

#54  Edited By sakaiXx
Member since 2013 • 16049 Posts

@shellcase86: the resetera thread have platform breakdown.

Avatar image for deactivated-618bc23e9b1c9
deactivated-618bc23e9b1c9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#55  Edited By deactivated-618bc23e9b1c9
Member since 2007 • 7339 Posts

@techhog89 said:
@hardwenzen said:

@techhog89: As an adult, you have higher standards as well, because you've played enough shitty games. Guess this is not every adult, tho.

@sakaixx said:

@techhog89: enjoy! I have nothing to say I mean you defends an on rail screenshot app. I don't know just how sad that is to even be defending it, not even secretpolice could spin it but no salt at all here.

🤣😂🤣😂

Here's the thing: Both of you get upset when people say that Sony games aren't real games and just movies. That's reasonable, because gatekeeping sucks. So you respond to your annoyance with gatekeeping by... gatekeeping? Do you not see the issue here? And you both seem legitimately upset by the people enjoying games that you feel you wouldn't enjoy, which is the silly part. Returnal doesn't really seem like a game I want to play, but I don't feel the need to call it a bad game because of that. That's dumb.

And I'm old enough to remember when people loved on-rails shooters. Snap, even the N64 game, has more gameplay than most on-rails shooters. And what's even more ironic is that you kids have such an outdated view on smartphone games. To say that smartphone games are not games in 2021 sure is something.

You'll be much better off ignoring the village idiots.

Archangel3371

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#56 Archangel3371
Member since 2004 • 44670 Posts

Looks like Benjamin Butthurt is having another meltdown. Time for some popcorn. 🍿😅

Archangel3371

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#57  Edited By Archangel3371

@lebanese_boy: Yeah, very impressive sales for Breath of the Wild and very deserving as well. Game is absolutely fantastic. I so can’t wait for Breath of the Wild 2.

Avatar image for BenjaminBanklin
BenjaminBanklin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#58 BenjaminBanklin
Member since 2004 • 11277 Posts

@Archangel3371 said:

Looks like Benjamin Butthurt is having another meltdown. Time for some popcorn. 🍿😅

More like Benjamin brings the butthurt. All you Xbox cultists talking up Game Pass then all of you flock and pay full price for the first Sony game that comes to it.

Loading Video...

Archangel3371

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#59 Archangel3371

Delusional as always. 🤣🤣🤣

lebanese_boy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#60 lebanese_boy
Member since 2003 • 18042 Posts

@BenjaminBanklin said:

More like Benjamin brings the butthurt.

Syn_Valence

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#61 Syn_Valence
Member since 2004 • 2154 Posts

Lems make fun of Cows because they get MLBshow on Gamepass. Yet they still buy the full retail version. So, who's the idiot again?

BenjaminBanklin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#64  Edited By BenjaminBanklin

@sts106mat said:

@Syn_Valence: why buy a game thats on gamepass?

You tell us! It's high up on the Xbox NPD chart

hardwenzen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#66 hardwenzen
Member since 2005 • 39906 Posts

@shadyacshuns said:
@techhog89 said:
@hardwenzen said:

@techhog89: As an adult, you have higher standards as well, because you've played enough shitty games. Guess this is not every adult, tho.

@sakaixx said:

@techhog89: enjoy! I have nothing to say I mean you defends an on rail screenshot app. I don't know just how sad that is to even be defending it, not even secretpolice could spin it but no salt at all here.

🤣😂🤣😂

Here's the thing: Both of you get upset when people say that Sony games aren't real games and just movies. That's reasonable, because gatekeeping sucks. So you respond to your annoyance with gatekeeping by... gatekeeping? Do you not see the issue here? And you both seem legitimately upset by the people enjoying games that you feel you wouldn't enjoy, which is the silly part. Returnal doesn't really seem like a game I want to play, but I don't feel the need to call it a bad game because of that. That's dumb.

And I'm old enough to remember when people loved on-rails shooters. Snap, even the N64 game, has more gameplay than most on-rails shooters. And what's even more ironic is that you kids have such an outdated view on smartphone games. To say that smartphone games are not games in 2021 sure is something.

You'll be much better off ignoring the village idiots.

Sorry to break it for you but Sony>MS>>>Nintendo.

Pedro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 72

#67  Edited By Pedro
Member since 2002 • 70608 Posts

@lebanese_boy said:
@BenjaminBanklin said:

More like Benjamin brings the butthurt.

That was my reaction. 😂

BenjaminBanklin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#68 BenjaminBanklin

@sts106mat said:

@BenjaminBanklin: well which is it? He says lems buy the game ?

So either gamepass works and lems buy games (supporting the devs) and at a discount, even when its on gamepass.

Or there are a lot of xbox gamers who arent subbing to gamepass but are still buying games. Which means your "welfare console" bullshit is officially proven wrong.

Either way you cows lose because have no argument now.

Better luck next gen

Or, c) People don't really want to be trapped in MS's sub service and choose to buy games instead. Therefore, this officially lays the whining about full-priced games argument to rest among the Xbox faction. It's done, over, like Xbox's chances of winning a gen.

Antwan3K

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#69 Antwan3K
Member since 2005 • 8421 Posts

Looks like being in Game Pass didn't hurt the sales of MLB The Show..

All around good deal for everyone 👍🏽

Pedro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#70 Pedro

@BenjaminBanklin said:

Or, c) People don't really want to be trapped in MS's sub service and choose to buy games instead. Therefore, this officially lays the whining about full-priced games argument to rest among the Xbox faction. It's done, over, like Xbox's chances of winning a gen.

Avatar image for deactivated-611edca0d6021
deactivated-611edca0d6021

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#71 deactivated-611edca0d6021
Member since 2021 • 2226 Posts

Another win for Sony and Nintendo.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#73 deactivated-618bc23e9b1c9

@hardwenzen: I'd love to see your PSN ID and for the love of all things Holy, your trophy count and amount of PS games had better be much higher than mine.

BenjaminBanklin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#74 BenjaminBanklin

@sts106mat said:

@BenjaminBanklin: 23 million subscribers and games still selling......like i said your arguments are all officially bollocksed.

Youve lost whichever way you try and spin it. Take the L and move on

23 million one dollar trials from Broke Box. That shit ain't impressing anybody. Sony actually makes money on Playstation, Microsoft wastes it on Xbox. Things are so bad, Xgoons had to flock to a Sony game to get some new first party content. Sad bro. And apparently, most of them paid full price. Guess they didn't want to be caught using Shame Pass. 🤣🤣🤣

Avatar image for NathanDrakeSwag
NathanDrakeSwag

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#75 NathanDrakeSwag
Member since 2013 • 17392 Posts

3 Sony games charted. A big old goose egg for Microsoft.

hardwenzen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#76 hardwenzen

@shadyacshuns said:

@hardwenzen: I'd love to see your PSN ID and for the love of all things Holy, your trophy count and amount of PS games had better be much higher than mine.

WUT.

You live in 2006 with your tophies chasing? You're kinda late to the party, buddy🤢

Btw you don't deserve seeing my PSN. I understand this might upset you, but that's okay, everything will be alright😊

JoshRMeyer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#77  Edited By JoshRMeyer
Member since 2015 • 12577 Posts

The Show being number 1 in sales? I thought everyone was playing this on gamepass? Kinda shows that people still would rather buy games than rent them.

BenjaminBanklin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#79 BenjaminBanklin

@sts106mat said:

@BenjaminBanklin: Lol at thinking 23 million people all paid a dollar.

Even If they did...surely they are the ones laughing, not you.

no matter how you try and spin you lost.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#80 deactivated-618bc23e9b1c9

@hardwenzen said:
@shadyacshuns said:

WUT.

You live in 2006 with your tophies chasing? You're kinda late to the party, buddy🤢

Btw you don't deserve seeing my PSN. I understand this might upset you, but that's okay, everything will be alright😊

That's what I thought. You're just another faker, bullshit maker, liar, pants on fire. You're not the first and won't be the last.

hardwenzen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#81 hardwenzen

@shadyacshuns said:
@hardwenzen said:
@shadyacshuns said:

WUT.

That's what I thought. You're just another faker, bullshit maker, liar, pants on fire. You're not the first and won't be the last.

If you thought that this would make me change my mind and give you my psn, you were wrong, very wrong, always wrong. No matter how you spin it, you simply don't deserve it. You really don't.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#82 deactivated-618bc23e9b1c9

@hardwenzen said:
@shadyacshuns said:
@hardwenzen said:
@shadyacshuns said:

WUT.

If you thought that this would make me change my mind and give you my psn, you were wrong, very wrong, always wrong. No matter how you spin it, you simply don't deserve it. You really don't.

We all deserve better than the third rate trolling you provide. Your fleeting moments of teh funnies don't make up for your lack of credibility as a real gamer.

LuxuryHeart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#83 LuxuryHeart
Member since 2017 • 1944 Posts

@hardwenzen said:
@techhog89 said:
@hardwenzen said:

If Rise was on real systems, it would be numero uno.

The salt. Returnal getting whooped by two Switch exclusives, one being an "app" without digital sales counted and the other not even being a new game for the month, must really sting! And then there's Switch, which costs on average $200 less than PS5, beating PS5 in revenue.

Man, I thought next-gen was supposed to be the end of Switch success?

Children buy those Nintendo exclusives while even adults are scared of Returnal because its difficult for their little brains. Of course the App is outselling it. Its being played in kindergardens.

So a game not selling well is a good thing now?

LuxuryHeart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#84 LuxuryHeart

@shadyacshuns said:
@hardwenzen said:
@shadyacshuns said:

WUT.

Yes he's a liar. He doesn't even play or own Returnal.

lamprey263

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#85 lamprey263
Member since 2006 • 44704 Posts

MK11 beat Returnal? Odd. And It Takes Two didn't do better, sad, fun stuff that was.

hardwenzen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#86 hardwenzen

@luxuryheart said:
@hardwenzen said:
@techhog89 said:
@hardwenzen said:

The salt. Returnal getting whooped by two Switch exclusives, one being an "app" without digital sales counted and the other not even being a new game for the month, must really sting! And then there's Switch, which costs on average $200 less than PS5, beating PS5 in revenue.

Children buy those Nintendo exclusives while even adults are scared of Returnal because its difficult for their little brains. Of course the App is outselling it. Its being played in kindergardens.

Who said its a good thing? Its just how it is when your game is build for a nicher audience.

Avatar image for deactivated-60bf765068a74
deactivated-60bf765068a74

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#87 deactivated-60bf765068a74
Member since 2007 • 9558 Posts

@lamprey263 said:

MK11 beat Returnal? Odd. And It Takes Two didn't do better, sad, fun stuff that was.

Returnal launched April 30th this chart was from all of april

Pedro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#88 Pedro

@ProtossRushX said:
@lamprey263 said:

Returnal launched April 30th this chart was from all of april

Damage control. 😂

Techhog89

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#89 Techhog89
Member since 2015 • 5430 Posts

@luxuryheart said:
@hardwenzen said:
@techhog89 said:
@hardwenzen said:

It's just zoomer logic. For some reason zoomers are really insecure in their maturity and masculinity, especially ones raised by conservative parents, and thus are afraid of saying or doing anything that could be described as "kiddy." American ones in particular are thus psychologically inclined to only buy games with an M-rating because it means the game is "mature." It's a sad state of affairs. Even sadder is the fact that they think that Millennials are as weak-minded as they are and would take these insults to heart, when really we just get to enjoy gaming without limiting ourselves due to worrying about perception. It's really sad.

hardwenzen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#90 hardwenzen

@techhog89 said:
@luxuryheart said:
@hardwenzen said:
@techhog89 said:
@hardwenzen said:

It's just zoomer logic. For some reason zoomers are really insecure in their maturity and masculinity, especially ones raised by conservative parents, and thus are afraid of saying or doing anything that could be described as "kiddy." American ones in particular are thus psychologically inclined to only buy games with an M-rating because it means the game is "mature." It's a sad state of affairs. Even sadder is the fact that they think that Millennials are as weak-minded as they are and would take these insults to heart, when really we just get to enjoy gaming without limiting ourselves due to worrying about perception. It's really sad.

okay boomer

lamprey263

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#91 lamprey263
Member since 2006 • 44704 Posts

@Pedro: but why MK11? Why not GTAV as that always seems to chart.

Pedro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#92 Pedro

@techhog89 said:

LuxuryHeart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#93 LuxuryHeart

@techhog89 said:
@luxuryheart said:
@hardwenzen said:
@techhog89 said:
@hardwenzen said:

I honestly just think it's jealousy that Nintendo exclusives are selling so well, while Returnal isn't. He literally damage controls that shit like selling well is a bad thing and being niche is a good thing. You can't make this up. I never thought Sony fans would be so pathetic this gen. We need QuadKnight and ReCloud back, because the remaining cows are not it. lol

Pedro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#94 Pedro

@lamprey263 said:

@Pedro: but why MK11? Why not GTAV as that always seems to chart.

Beats me. 🤷🏽‍♀️

sakaiXx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#95 sakaiXx

@luxuryheart said:
@techhog89 said:
@luxuryheart said:
@hardwenzen said:
@techhog89 said:

I honestly just think it's jealousy that Nintendo exclusives are selling so well, while Returnal isn't. He literally damage controls that shit like selling well is a bad thing and being niche is a good thing. You can't make this up. I never thought Sony fans would be so pathetic this gen. We need QuadKnight and ReCloud back, because the remaining cows are not it. lol

Someone did describe it as an app. I have zero comebacks to this, proud an app selling better than games what in the world.

Techhog89

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#96 Techhog89

@sakaixx said:
@luxuryheart said:
@techhog89 said:
@luxuryheart said:
@hardwenzen said:

Someone did describe it as an app. I have zero comebacks to this, proud an app selling better than games what in the world.

The only ones calling it an app/"not a game" are you and Hardwenzen. And again, that's gatekeeping.

hardwenzen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#97  Edited By hardwenzen

@techhog89 said:
@sakaixx said:
@luxuryheart said:
@techhog89 said:

The only ones calling it an app/"not a game" are you and Hardwenzen. And again, that's gatekeeping.

Its the most non video game of the year. Then i see you and every other sheep/lem cry about Sony games calling them movies 🤣Those movies have more gameplay, quality gameplay than 500 Pokemon Apps combined.

Archangel3371

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#98 Archangel3371

@techhog89: Don’t waste your time with those two clowns. They like to troll and ****post but then “play” dumb when confronted.

Techhog89

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#99 Techhog89

@hardwenzen said:
@techhog89 said:
@sakaixx said:
@luxuryheart said:
@techhog89 said:

Its the most non video game of the year. Then i see you and every other sheep/lem cry about Sony games calling them movies 🤣Those movies have more gameplay, quality gameplay than 500 Pokemon Apps combined.

Again, proving my point. You're upset about gatekeeping, but then decide to gatekeep yourselves. Also, I've never unironically called Sony games movies. I even think that "walking simulator" is one of the dumbest terms ever created. Just saying, you can either be the better man or keep acting like a kid.

Also, no, visual novels technically have less "gameplay" by your definition (which I guess at this point is basically combat). They're literally slightly interactive books. And yet... still enjoyable in their own ways. It's funny how that works.

sakaiXx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#100  Edited By sakaiXx

@techhog89 said:
@sakaixx said:
@luxuryheart said:
@techhog89 said:

Ur getting bit delusional Techhog, neither me or Wenzen talked about Pokemon or calling it an app before you.

@techhog89 said:
@hardwenzen said:

The salt. Returnal getting whooped by two Switch exclusives, one being an "app" without digital sales counted and the other not even being a new game for the month,.........

Maybe you need to chill a bit and drink some medicine before we continue.being a sheep does need some strong halucination oh sorry, delusion.