Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#52 deactivated-57ad0e5285d73
Member since 2009 • 21398 Posts

@Snugenz:

I'll make sure to comment on it when I eventually get around to playing it. I wasn't defending The Order. I'm just pointing out that there is a lot of inconsistencies with the "game" review process.

I am not even sure if i'll care for it. I tend to despise releases that don't let the player zone out into the actual gameplay. The best games, imo, are those that simply let the player play without breaking that sense of concentration/control. If you have ever gotten that feeling of "I don't feel like I am controlling the game, but somehow I am still playing", you'll know what I mean.

With that said, the medium has changed to the point where that is a rarity.

Avatar image for deactivated-58abb194ab6fb
deactivated-58abb194ab6fb

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#53 deactivated-58abb194ab6fb
Member since 2010 • 3984 Posts
@Gamerno6666 said:

@ghostwarrior786 said:

bitch ass joe is a known xbot. he didnt even have a ps3 last gen lmao

he gave tlou a 10/10 and even insulted xbots in that review. Well I don't expect much from you jankarcorp 2.

How dare you bring logic to this forum lol.......Love to see the comeback to this one.

madsnakehhh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#54 madsnakehhh
Member since 2007 • 18252 Posts

@Heirren said:

I still haven't played the game so I won't bother watching a 30 minute review...

Yeah, you will spoil half the game.

Anyway, the review was pretty spot on and it had some good jokes, i'm not the biggest Angry Joe fan but this one as well as the Evolve one were pretty good.

R3FURBISHED

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#55  Edited By R3FURBISHED
Member since 2008 • 12408 Posts

@SolidGame_basic said:

@R3FURBISHED said:

@SolidGame_basic said:

So you didn't like the game, and decided to post someone else's negative review about it ? You do realize one could counter this by simply posting a positive review. There were plenty, check Amazon. It's a game that got mixed reactions.

Mixed by consumers, not by review sites such as GameSpot, IGN, Eurogamer (the popular ones, the ones that see traffic in the millions)

Metacritic is 65 - even the website says that is mixed.

Ah yes Metacritic. The averaging website that uses sites such as LaPS4, PSX-Sense.nl and the oh so renowned and recognizable site of Merlin'in Kazani (Turkey).

Why use a metric that lets its average be influenced by PlayStation owned review sites and the unknown?

• IGN: 6.5
  • GameSpot: 5.0
  • Polygon: 55

Then there is Eurogamer who isn't even represented in Metacritic because Eurogamer does not provide a metric to rate the games they review instead rely on words to allow the reader to make their own decision:

The Order: 1886 isn't a disaster, nor is it a particularly good game. It's a hollow diversion, entertaining but outmoded and caught somewhere between a medium it repeatedly fumbles and one it fails to effectively embrace.

So yeah, I don't care about the average when it is so influenced by biased sources and others that you or I or the majority of people who use the site have even heard of.

Ballroompirate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#56 Ballroompirate
Member since 2005 • 26695 Posts

@Stevo_the_gamer said:

@SolidGame_basic said:

So you didn't like the game, and decided to post someone else's negative review about it ? You do realize one could counter this by simply posting a positive review. There were plenty, check Amazon. It's a game that got mixed reactions.

This is Angry Joe, who does very good reviews and gets posted a lot here. No need to be upset at this.

R3FURBISHED

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#57  Edited By R3FURBISHED

@Ballroompirate said:

@Stevo_the_gamer said:

This is Angry Joe, who does very good reviews and gets posted a lot here. No need to be upset at this.

Much like every reviewer, they have people who agree and like their reviews and those who do not. Personally I overwhelmingly agree with what he puts out there.

His Order review, for instance, was quite spot on and very akin to what I experienced playing through the game.

Avatar image for Bread_or_Decide
Bread_or_Decide

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#58 Bread_or_Decide
Member since 2007 • 29761 Posts

@Ballroompirate said:

@Stevo_the_gamer said:

@SolidGame_basic said:

Joe backs up his critiques with actual game footage. Like the busted AI for the wolves and the last battle which is a repeat of an earlier boss fight.

He also spends a solid 25-30 minutes discussing a games pro's and cons. Most professional sites have a five minute review that tries to explain huge games and they often miss some important aspects to the game.

His humor may be a bit cheesy but his reviews are very entertaining. I don't think Joe has ever not been able to justify the score he gives a game.

Gue1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#59  Edited By Gue1
Member since 2004 • 12171 Posts

@R3FURBISHED said:

My response that I posted in his video:

I totally agree.

A question though, a 4/10 is slightly below average? Huh, always been under the impression that anything below a 5 (out of ten) is a bad video game that verges on being broken.

---

The game is vapid. A stinking pile of bleh

Ballroompirate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#60 Ballroompirate

@Bread_or_Decide said:

@Ballroompirate said:

@Stevo_the_gamer said:

@SolidGame_basic said:

Joe backs up his critiques with actual game footage. Like the busted AI for the wolves and the last battle which is a repeat of an earlier boss fight.

He also spends a solid 25-30 minutes discussing a games pro's and cons. Most professional sites have a five minute review that tries to explain huge games and they often miss some important aspects to the game.

His humor may be a bit cheesy but his reviews are very entertaining. I don't think Joe has ever not been able to justify the score he gives a game.

If I wanted to watch someone with dull humor, bitch and complain about 90% of the shit they are trying to discuss I'd go to 4chan, and the sad thing 4chan is fraking dumb as hell and is the mos eisley of the internet.

R3FURBISHED

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#62  Edited By R3FURBISHED

@Gue1 said:

@R3FURBISHED said:

I totally agree.

A question though, a 4/10 is slightly below average? Huh, always been under the impression that anything below a 5 (out of ten) is a bad video game that verges on being broken.

---

Kinda like the grading scale in school. My view of things.

• 100: Something everyone should look to experience without exception
  • 90: A very impressive example nonetheless
  • 80: A still very good game, though it might have a fault here and there
  • 70: Good, better than most, but it has faults
  • 60: Below average
  • 50: Getting into the gray area of bad starting to outway the good
  • 40 - 30: A bad game that is verging on broken
  • 20: Garbage
  • 10: Do. Not. Play (unless to experience the badness)

Oh, and Joe gave the game a 4 and GameSpot gave it a 5. Is it too much to label a game that scores a 4 or 5 as "vapid"?

-God-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#63 -God-
Member since 2004 • 3627 Posts

lmao cows on full damage control

silversix_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#64 silversix_
Member since 2010 • 26347 Posts

this guy is ALWAYS spot on and people say he's a shitty reviewer. You are shit! not his reviews.

silversix_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#65 silversix_
Member since 2010 • 26347 Posts

"hands down the best looking console game to date" the end.

-God-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#66  Edited By -God-

And I'm glad Joe goes out of his way to say its only the best looking CONSOLE game and not better than all "computer games", as he states.

If you've played both you would agree.

Gue1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#67 Gue1
Member since 2004 • 12171 Posts

@R3FURBISHED said:

@SolidGame_basic said:

Metacritic is 65 - even the website says that is mixed.

Ah yes Metacritic. The averaging website that uses sites such as LaPS4, PSX-Sense.nl and the oh so renowned and recognizable site of Merlin'in Kazani (Turkey).

Why use a metric that lets its average be influenced by PlayStation owned review sites and the unknown?

• IGN: 6.5
  • GameSpot: 5.0
  • Polygon: 55

Then there is Eurogamer who isn't even represented in Metacritic because Eurogamer does not provide a metric to rate the games they review instead rely on words to allow the reader to make their own decision:

The Order: 1886 isn't a disaster, nor is it a particularly good game. It's a hollow diversion, entertaining but outmoded and caught somewhere between a medium it repeatedly fumbles and one it fails to effectively embrace.

So yeah, I don't care about the average when it is so influenced by biased sources and others that you or I or the majority of people who use the site have even heard of.

**** those websites. Polygon in particular who rate games based on its offensive content toward women like the 7/10 they gave to Bayonetta 2 because of the "male gaze". IGN that inflate scores of popular franchises like COD and Gamespot that is becoming an SJW nest nearly on par with Polygon's and Kotaku's. Then you avoiding the high scores of websites like Eurogamer Italy because it doesn't fit your narrative and that is very dishonest. And is not like I'm expecting much out of this forum but you sound like you want to be reasonable when you really aren't.

Eurogamer dropped scores only recently and they did it because of you guys and your obsession with scores that is ruining the entire industry. Games like The Order exist because of fear, because they want to play it safe but still failed. If Triple A devs weren't under so much pressure of reviewers, publishers, lost sales and even having to shut down the studio because of money issues due to bad scores you can bet they'd be more willing to be innovative and take risks. But based on the way things are if the game sells well it'll sends a bad message, If it doesn't sell it will only scare others devs from doing what they want to do. The industry has become this mass of fail and it's all because of us.

Bread_or_Decide

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#68 Bread_or_Decide

@Ballroompirate said:

@Bread_or_Decide said:

@BallrooWho the hell is forcing tompirate said:

@Stevo_the_gamer said:

@SolidGame_basic said:

If I wanted to watch someone with dull humor, bitch and complain about 90% of the shit they are trying to discuss I'd go to 4chan, and the sad thing 4chan is fraking dumb as hell and is the mos eisley of the internet.

Who's forcing you to watch his show? Oh right, no one.

R3FURBISHED

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#69 R3FURBISHED

@Gue1 said:

The industry has become this mass of fail and it's all because of us.

Because of the gamer? Is that us?

The game industry is the way it is because of the people who make the games. I realize it's not cool or hip to enjoy games like Call of Duty or Madden because they're released every year, but just because people enjoy them doesn't mean they're ruining the industry because people buy them in droves.

The Order should fail because it prioritizes itself over its gameplay - and what matters more than anything in a video game is the gameplay.

You mention innovative and risk taking? Where was that in the by-the-number QTE boss battles ala 2005 Resident Evil 4? The by-the-number cover shooting ala 2006 Gears of War (except not done as well because the camera is lodged up your asshole to provide "cinematic effect"). The only risk was ending the game (as if a truck ran into a mountain, a 100-0 dead stop) just right in the middle of the sent

wis3boi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#70 wis3boi
Member since 2005 • 32507 Posts

@silversix_ said:

this guy is ALWAYS spot on and people say he's a shitty reviewer. You are shit! not his reviews.

and he's like the only one to actually use the full 10 point scale. Makes people butthurt

-God-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#71 -God-

@Gue1 said:

**** those websites.

jg4xchamp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

#72 jg4xchamp
Member since 2006 • 64037 Posts

@R3FURBISHED said:

@Gue1 said:

The industry has become this mass of fail and it's all because of us.

The game industry is the way it is because of the people who make the games. I realize it's not cool or hip to enjoy games like Call of Duty or Madden because they're released every year, but just because people enjoy them doesn't mean they're ruining the industry because people buy them in droves.

The Order should fail because it prioritizes itself over its gameplay - and what matters more than anything in a video game is the gameplay.

You mention innovative and risk taking? Where was that in the by-the-number QTE boss battles ala 2005 Resident Evil 4? The by-the-number cover shooting ala 2006 Gears of War (except not done as well because the camera is lodged up your asshole to provide "cinematic effect"). The only risk was ending the game (as if a truck ran into a mountain, a 100-0 dead stop) just right in the middle of the sent

Um either I didn't get your sarcasm, or you are supremely off your rocker if you think anything about what RE4 was doing was by the numbers. It was a big departure for that franchise, it was the blue print on how to build over the shoulder third person shooters, and it influenced an entire generation of games last gen because so many of the set pieces these shoulder shooters (be it Gears, Dead Space, Alan Wake, Uncharted, or open world games like GTA and Red Dead) have their lineage go back to Resident Evil 4 doing it in 2005.

Gears might be heavily kill.switch with RE4's shoulder shooting, but to deny its place, importance, and impact would also be naive. Innovative is the wrong word sure, but so is describing them as "by-the-numbers" that's like a hilarious retcon of what the third person shooter genre was before 2005.

R3FURBISHED

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#73 R3FURBISHED

@jg4xchamp said:

@R3FURBISHED said:

Um either I didn't get your sarcasm, or you are supremely off your rocker if you think anything about what RE4 was doing was by the numbers. It was a big departure for that franchise, it was the blue print on how to build over the shoulder third person shooters, and it influenced an entire generation of games last gen because so many of the set pieces these shoulder shooters (be it Gears, Dead Space, Alan Wake, Uncharted, or open world games like GTA and Red Dead) have their lineage go back to Resident Evil 4 doing it in 2005.

Gears might be heavily kill.switch with RE4's shoulder shooting, but to deny its place, importance, and impact would also be naive. Innovative is the wrong word sure, but so is describing them as "by-the-numbers" that's like a hilarious retcon of what the third person shooter genre was before 2005.

I didn't say Resident Evil 4 was by the numbers rather The Order is by-the-numbers.

Avatar image for deactivated-583e460ca986b
deactivated-583e460ca986b

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#74  Edited By deactivated-583e460ca986b
Member since 2004 • 7240 Posts

I think I have caught on to Angry Joe's winning formula.

1 - Search internet message boards and Youtube comments for negative opinions towards games.

2 - Make a list of these comments and then yell them into a camera for 20-30 minutes.

3 - Wait a week to 10 days before posting the video.

4 - Sit back and watch people who have never played the game say the review is "spot on."

lamprey263

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#75  Edited By lamprey263
Member since 2006 • 44560 Posts

He seems to confirm my thoughts about it already, wait for a price drop to play it. Even if the game is forgettable, and even maybe offensive to the sensibility of gamers, the interesting setting and story of the game and the beautiful game engine, it still has potential if they plan on making sequels and if they do plan on making sequels I'm going to at least want to play this game.

Anyhow, did he say it took 5 years to make this game? If so, damn. Now I kind of have less hope now for a quality and timely sequel.

Bread_or_Decide

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#76 Bread_or_Decide

@GoldenElementXL said:

1 - Search internet message boards and Youtube comments for negative opinions towards games.

2 - Make a list of these comments and then yell them into a camera for 20-30 minutes.

4 - Sit back and watch people who have never played the game say the review is "spot on."

Joe taps into what normal gamers think of most games. Some of his gripes are completely overlooked by the mainstream critics.

Ballroompirate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#77  Edited By Ballroompirate

@Bread_or_Decide said:

@Ballroompirate said:

@Bread_or_Decide said:

@Stevo_the_gamer said:

@SolidGame_basic said:

And who the hell makes you think people care about his reviews, oh wait there's people who don't

You should probably stop making yourself looking like a hypocrite

Epak_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#78  Edited By Epak_
Member since 2004 • 11911 Posts

@-God- said:

lmao cows on full damage control

Awesome! :D:D:D:D

Edit: Awesome movie too.

Bread_or_Decide

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#79 Bread_or_Decide

@Ballroompirate said:

@Bread_or_Decide said:

@Ballroompirate said:

@Bread_or_Decide said:

@Stevo_the_gamer said:

@SolidGame_basic said:

And who the hell makes you think people care about his reviews, oh wait there's people who don't

I don't know...the ONE MILLION subscribers he has...and the ONE MILLION views his reviews get.

And I don't think you know what the word hypocrite means.

Ballroompirate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#80 Ballroompirate

@GoldenElementXL said:

Pretty much, which is sad cause it shows how fucking stupid gamers are now and days. A good majority of his reviews are just him bashing -said game- while doing shit Carrot Top comedy routines. His reviews are literally click bait reviews now, cause yea I'm gonna trust someones review(s) when they gave Guild Wars 2 a 10/10 and Far Cry 2 a 9/10.....yea ummm no.

Mr_Huggles_dog

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#81 Mr_Huggles_dog
Member since 2014 • 7805 Posts

Don't care. I enjoyed it.

Lots of ppl who had played liked it too.

jg4xchamp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#82 jg4xchamp

@R3FURBISHED said:

@jg4xchamp said:

@R3FURBISHED said:

I didn't say Resident Evil 4 was by the numbers rather The Order is by-the-numbers.

Ah my mistake.

Ballroompirate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#83 Ballroompirate

@Bread_or_Decide said:

@Ballroompirate said:

@Bread_or_Decide said:

@Ballroompirate said:

@Bread_or_Decide said:

@Stevo_the_gamer said:

@SolidGame_basic said:

I don't know...the ONE MILLION subscribers he has...and the ONE MILLION views his reviews get.

By that logic pewdiepie is the best youtuber and CoD is the best FPS series ever. Just cause someone or something has a shit load of subscribers and sells a shitload doesn't mean they are amazing.

Bread_or_Decide

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#84 Bread_or_Decide

@Ballroompirate said:

@GoldenElementXL said:

Pretty much, which is sad cause it shows how fucking stupid gamers are now and days. A good majority of his reviews are just him bashing -said game- while doing shit Carrot Top comedy routines. His reviews are literally click bait reviews now, cause yea I'm gonna trust someones review(s) when they gave Guild Wars 2 a 10/10 and Far Cry 2 a 9/10.....yea ummm no.

So you only trust reviews when you agree with them? You are one open minded individual. How do you operate in the real world with this way of thinking?

Bread_or_Decide

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#85 Bread_or_Decide

@Ballroompirate said:

@Bread_or_Decide said:

@Ballroompirate said:

@Bread_or_Decide said:

@Ballroompirate said:

@Bread_or_Decide said:

@Stevo_the_gamer said:

@SolidGame_basic said:

By that logic pewdiepie is the best youtuber and CoD is the best FPS series ever. Just cause someone or something has a shit load of subscribers and sells a shitload doesn't mean they are amazing.

You asked, "Who cares about his reviews?"

Apparently enough people do. In fact, ONE MILLION people care enough to subscribe and watch all if not most of what he puts up.

I didn't say it makes him amazing. It shows that ONE MILLION people care. Okay, you don't, but plenty more actually do.

Ballroompirate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#86 Ballroompirate

@Bread_or_Decide said:

@Ballroompirate said:

@GoldenElementXL said:

So you only trust reviews when you agree with them? You are one open minded individual. How do you operate in the real world with this way of thinking?

Actually I don't use reviews to decide whether or not I purchase a game, cause you know some people like tomatoes and some do not, you might want to form your own opinion on shit and not go by some guy on the internet, but if that's your thing good luck in life scrub.

Bread_or_Decide

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#87 Bread_or_Decide

@Ballroompirate said:

@Bread_or_Decide said:

@Ballroompirate said:

@GoldenElementXL said:

Actually I don't use reviews to decide whether or not I purchase a game, cause you know some people like tomatoes and some do not, you might want to form your own opinion on shit and not go by some guy on the internet, but if that's your thing good luck in life scrub.

Nice insult. Shows good manners on your part.

I watch reviews for entertainment purposes. Apparently you take gaming WAY too seriously. Got anymore insults for me? I could use a few more.

KratosYOLOSwag

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#88 KratosYOLOSwag
Member since 2013 • 1827 Posts

@lamprey263 said:

He seems to confirm my thoughts about it already, wait for a price drop to play it. Even if the game is forgettable, and even maybe offensive to the sensibility of gamers, the interesting setting and story of the game and the beautiful game engine, it still has potential if they plan on making sequels and if they do plan on making sequels I'm going to at least want to play this game.

Anyhow, did he say it took 5 years to make this game? If so, damn. Now I kind of have less hope now for a quality and timely sequel.

Most of those 5 years went into developing the engine. We'll probably get the sequel in between 2-3 years now that they have the engine finished. RAD said they'll be focusing more on the gameplay and encounter design this time around since they don't have to worry about the engine.

A lot of the design choices made in the game are flat out bad so hopefully they can get it right this time.

jg4xchamp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#89 jg4xchamp

@GoldenElementXL said:

Or he's genuine about everything he says, since a lot of these complaints are handled with a degree of consistency across all the games he reviews. And some of you honestly can't handle someone had a different opinion from the rest of you.

Bread_or_Decide

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#90  Edited By Bread_or_Decide

@kratosyoloswag said:

@lamprey263 said:

Most of those 5 years went into developing the engine. We'll probably get the sequel in between 2-3 years now that they have the engine finished. RAD said they'll be focusing more on the gameplay and encounter design this time around since they don't have to worry about the engine.

A lot of the design choices made in the game are flat out bad so hopefully they can get it right this time.

I can see that. They went from a portable game company to a console game company. That must have exhausted a lot of time, money, and resources in order to make that transition. The Order looks and feels like a game made for the Vita. They need to evolve the way they think about games if not maybe the indie scene is better suited for their ideas.

Avatar image for deactivated-583e460ca986b
deactivated-583e460ca986b

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#91 deactivated-583e460ca986b
Member since 2004 • 7240 Posts

@Bread_or_Decide: That's exactly what Angry Joe fans do!

Joe parrots what the community is saying (which is based on anything except playing the games) So in a way Joe just has gamers agreeing with themselves.

jg4xchamp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#92 jg4xchamp

@Bread_or_Decide said:

That's the difference between doing video reviews vs a written one. He's allowed to work with more time at his disposal.

Avatar image for deactivated-5d6bb9cb2ee20
deactivated-5d6bb9cb2ee20

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 56

#93 deactivated-5d6bb9cb2ee20
Member since 2006 • 82724 Posts

LMAO, cows in full damage control mode here.

Ballroompirate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#94 Ballroompirate

@Bread_or_Decide said:

@Ballroompirate said:

@Bread_or_Decide said:

@Ballroompirate said:

@GoldenElementXL said:

I watch reviews for entertainment purposes. Apparently you take gaming WAY too seriously. Got anymore insults for me? I could use a few more.

Oh noes you caught me, I take gaming waaaaay too seriously...oh wait I don't cause I actually play games than rather bitching and moaning about them on forums.

Also I show manners to people I respect, and you sir don't have my respect.

Bread_or_Decide

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#95 Bread_or_Decide

@Ballroompirate said:

@Bread_or_Decide said:

@Ballroompirate said:

@Bread_or_Decide said:

@Ballroompirate said:

@GoldenElementXL said:

Oh noes you caught me, I take gaming waaaaay too seriously...oh wait I don't cause I actually play games than rather bitching and moaning about them on forums.

Also I show manners to people I respect, and you sir don't have my respect.

And yet here you are on a gaming forum...bitching and moaning.

Ballroompirate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#96 Ballroompirate

@Bread_or_Decide: Yes about Angry Joe, wait is there a Angry Joe game?

Oh wait

nintendoboy16

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 43

User Lists: 14

#97 nintendoboy16
Member since 2007 • 41533 Posts

@GoldenElementXL said:

Joe parrots what the community is saying (which is based on anything except playing the games) So in a way Joe just has gamers agreeing with themselves.

In his MGSV Ground Zeroes review, he called out those who damage controlled the game's length (as did ProJared) so I wouldn't say that's true.

lawlessx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#98 lawlessx
Member since 2004 • 48753 Posts

Really didn't expect this game failing to create such a massive meltdown on the internet.

and LMAO @ the cows trying to bash angryjoe. You can hate on his humor,but the guy is a very good reviewer. Also trying to bash him calling him an xbox fanboy is complete BS when he gave TLOU a 10/10

accept the game isn't as good as it could be

Bread_or_Decide

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#99 Bread_or_Decide

@GoldenElementXL said:

Or maybe he just plays the game and then gives his opinion. I disagree with his views on Bioshock Infinite and the Last of Us. Doesn't mean I don't find his reviews fun to watch.

cainetao11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 77

User Lists: 1

#100 cainetao11
Member since 2006 • 38036 Posts

@Gue1 said:

@R3FURBISHED said:

I totally agree.

---

Well said dude. I use my own 1-10 scale that pretty much is like the 80s/90s one above.