Adam Sessler from G4TV sais that MGS4 is a TIMED PS3 exclusive!!!

• 65 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

MADVLAD123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 0

#51 MADVLAD123
Member since 2005 • 6053 Posts
[QUOTE="MADVLAD123"]

Are cows here insulting Adam just because he said that? Because I find Adam witty and quite funny. He also seems very smart. And I don't know where you people got that Adam Lost to Jack Thompson. Adam completely destroyed Jack.

grayfox_2k

Adam? :| is that you?

say what you will. I like the dude.

purplemidgets

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#52 purplemidgets
Member since 2002 • 3103 Posts

[QUOTE="LuvGaming"]I was watching Attack of The Show and Adam Sessler told Kevin that MGS 4 was in fact a TIMED exclusive for the PS3. Possible good news for 360 owners!KufuuDAI

Are you deaf or something. He just "assumed". He even pointed out the word "eventrually". He didn't say it was fact. he looked at the past MG games and made his assumption.

Well that's the end of this thread.

hotdaisy18

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#53 hotdaisy18
Member since 2004 • 1909 Posts
I liked Adam back in the days. Now? He's just a twit. It's funny that Konami nor Kojima has expressed this idea. Maybe they're just desperate for ratings.
grayfox_2k

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#54 grayfox_2k
Member since 2005 • 1901 Posts
[QUOTE="grayfox_2k"][QUOTE="MADVLAD123"]

Are cows here insulting Adam just because he said that? Because I find Adam witty and quite funny. He also seems very smart. And I don't know where you people got that Adam Lost to Jack Thompson. Adam completely destroyed Jack.

MADVLAD123

i like him too, just not in that way :P

Magical_Zebra

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#55 Magical_Zebra
Member since 2003 • 7960 Posts

I was watching Attack of The Show and Adam Sessler told Kevin that MGS 4 was in fact a TIMED exclusive for the PS3. Possible good news for 360 owners!LuvGaming

1. I could care less about MGS series..

2. Do you have a link?

3. Read number 2. :shock:

tman93

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#56 tman93
Member since 2006 • 7769 Posts

http://www.g4tv.com/attackoftheshow/blog/post/629272/Jack_Thompson_vs_Adam_Sessler.html

MADVLAD123
Wow, that was a heated debate. If they didnt end that someone would have freaked out.
Taladon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#57 Taladon
Member since 2007 • 74 Posts

LOL G4TV. :lol:

FancyKetchup25

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#58 FancyKetchup25
Member since 2006 • 3007 Posts
G4 sucks, the only good show was Judgement day, and they did away with that. now its just good for Ninja Warrior
Avatar image for justforlotr2004
justforlotr2004

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#59 justforlotr2004
Member since 2004 • 10935 Posts
[QUOTE="JiveT"][QUOTE="justforlotr2004"]

[QUOTE="turgore"]Adam Sessler is the clown of the industry.turgore

Ironically I saw cows praising him a little while back when he said that when he saw Uncharted that he thought he finally saw a game that only the PS3 could do at this time.

Though yeah, Im not a big fan of G4 either, dont even have the channel but I have seen a few episodes.

Cow loyalty is a fickle thing.

I'm not a cow ...I am the anti cow superstar. Anyway every1 laughs at Adam although he is kinda funny sometimes .

I dont think anyone was acusing you of being a cow, I was just speaking of cows in respect to this thread.

MADVLAD123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

#60 MADVLAD123
Member since 2005 • 6053 Posts
[QUOTE="MADVLAD123"][QUOTE="grayfox_2k"][QUOTE="MADVLAD123"]

grayfox_2k

i like him too, just not in that way :P

ok then.

Trading_Zoner

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

#61 Trading_Zoner
Member since 2007 • 4100 Posts
yeah becuase adam REALLY knows what he's talking about :roll:
grayfox_2k

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#62 grayfox_2k
Member since 2005 • 1901 Posts
[QUOTE="MADVLAD123"]

http://www.g4tv.com/attackoftheshow/blog/post/629272/Jack_Thompson_vs_Adam_Sessler.html

tman93

Wow, that was a heated debate. If they didnt end that someone would have freaked out.

yeah i'm watching the vid as we speak and i gotta say adam so far is kicking major ass

Zam_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#63 Zam_basic
Member since 2002 • 5246 Posts
Layla Kayleigh is the only reason to watch g4tv
TyrantDragon55

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#64 TyrantDragon55
Member since 2004 • 6851 Posts

MADVLAD123

All Adam did was yell a lot and go off on tangents. As much as I hate to admit it, Jack Thomspon won that debate.

helium_flash

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 18

#65 helium_flash
Member since 2007 • 9244 Posts

First off, Adam Sessler knows what he is talking about. I dont understand why people hate on him so much when he backs everything he says up with evidence and logic.

Also, i watched the show, and he said he EXPECTS that MGS4 is going to become a timed exclusive. He didn't confirm ANYTHING.

LuvGaming

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#66 LuvGaming
Member since 2007 • 1290 Posts

[QUOTE="LuvGaming"]I was watching Attack of The Show and Adam Sessler told Kevin that MGS 4 was in fact a TIMED exclusive for the PS3. Possible good news for 360 owners!KufuuDAI

Are you deaf or something. He just "assumed". He even pointed out the word "eventrually". He didn't say it was fact. he looked at the past MG games and made his assumption.

Who said anything about it being a fact? Btw, you spelled the word "eventually" wrong.